Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

+14
DeeBee
Man Without A Star
rawpowah
Moonlight13
Irina de France
Kylo Rey
TheBastardofMandalore
vaderito
SW_Heroine_Journey
californiagirl
jakkusun
panki
Moonjump05
Force22
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by Moonjump05 Sun 03 May 2020, 6:21 pm

Yeah, heads up the last episode aired in Australia or something and there are spoilers.

Spoiler:
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by 12 Parsnips Mon 04 May 2020, 6:12 am

Moonjump05 wrote:Yeah, heads up the last episode aired in Australia or something and there are spoilers.

Spoiler:
@Moonjump05

I feel like I'm wrung out like a limp rag and it's only 7 a.m. here. Razz

Spoiler:
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Mon 04 May 2020, 1:05 pm

12 Parsnips wrote:
Moonjump05 wrote:Yeah, heads up the last episode aired in Australia or something and there are spoilers.

Spoiler:
@Moonjump05

I feel like I'm wrung out like a limp rag and it's only 7 a.m. here. Razz

Spoiler:
@12 Parsnips

Spoiler:
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Mon 04 May 2020, 1:53 pm

@Moonjump05
IIRC, the first episode of CW was emphasizing how the clones are individuals, no matter how identical their genetic material. Except for Rex, that all falls apart here...and yet Ahsoka honors them as individuals in the end. We begin CW with Ahsoka learning to live as a Jedi, and we end with her learning to live without them, so we come full circle via symbolism, and yet the story itself has moved forward, not closed back in on itself. Filmmakers, take notes!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Mon 04 May 2020, 6:51 pm

Spoiler:

The epilogue animation seemed different. Cannot quite place it, yet it seemed hand drawn vs computer animated.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Mon 04 May 2020, 8:13 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
Spoiler:

The epilogue animation seemed different.  Cannot quite place it, yet it seemed hand drawn vs computer animated.  
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Mon 04 May 2020, 8:45 pm

Tbh, it looked much more Rebels than TCW. Maybe because I'm more used to seeing Vader in that style.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Mon 04 May 2020, 9:42 pm

12 Parsnips wrote:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
Spoiler:

The epilogue animation seemed different.  Cannot quite place it, yet it seemed hand drawn vs computer animated.  
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
@12 Parsnips

Spoiler:

I have the building blocks, I just need to know what it means! haha Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Tue 05 May 2020, 9:04 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 05 May 2020, 10:33 am

That finale was epic , emotional , beautiful. It’s interesting what you are saying about the Morai and it’s links . I kind of felt it was like a vulture circling high above ( the imagery ) including the noise it made . That scene made me think of death , not just From
What he found there but the bird circling above .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Tue 05 May 2020, 11:39 am

@AhsokaTano

A vulture was actually what I first thought of too by the way it was circling. But have we ever seen a vulture in Star Wars? I didn't think so (but I don't always pay that much attention to that kind of thing!)... So then the convor thing hit me because it represents Ahsoka.

Oh, yes, definitely death imagery with not only burial but the cold and bleak snowscape. On the other hand, he ignites Ahsoka's blue lightsaber, representing Anakin's goodness and generosity, and with the combination of (perhaps) the morai, it gives a glimmer of deeply buried hope.
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5