Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

+14
DeeBee
Man Without A Star
rawpowah
Moonlight13
Irina de France
Kylo Rey
TheBastardofMandalore
vaderito
SW_Heroine_Journey
californiagirl
jakkusun
panki
Moonjump05
Force22
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 4 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by 12 Parsnips Sun 19 Apr 2020, 6:02 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
12 Parsnips wrote:
S7:
@12 Parsnips

My interpretation of that is
Spoiler:
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I'm driving myself crazy trying to speculate. (And yet I keep doing it! Razz) We don't know what the "Fighting Corps" Din was raised in is either, so maybe that's what the Death Watch group morphed into...?

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Interesting tweet from Lights, Camera, Pod Very Happy Smile

"Awesome Star Wars moment as #TheCloneWars uses music to imply that both the opening shot of ‘Revenge of the Sith’ and the Siege of Mandalore take place at the same exact time."

https://twitter.com/LightsCameraPod/status/1251569837626753024
@SW_Heroine_Journey

So the music is the same for both?? Why didn't I recognize that?!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 4 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 19 Apr 2020, 1:58 pm

12 Parsnips wrote:
12 Parsnips wrote:
S7:
@12 Parsnips

My interpretation of that is
Spoiler:
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I'm driving myself crazy trying to speculate. (And yet I keep doing it! Razz) We don't know what the "Fighting Corps" Din was raised in is either, so maybe that's what the Death Watch group morphed into...?

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Interesting tweet from Lights, Camera, Pod Very Happy Smile

"Awesome Star Wars moment as #TheCloneWars uses music to imply that both the opening shot of ‘Revenge of the Sith’ and the Siege of Mandalore take place at the same exact time."

https://twitter.com/LightsCameraPod/status/1251569837626753024
@SW_Heroine_Journey

So the music is the same for both?? Why didn't I recognize that?!
@12 Parsnips

No worries! I didn't either!

As an aside, I think it's interesting how DF (and by extension GL) are trying to still explain why Ahsoka was not seen or mentioned in ROTS. (Logically, I know it's because they thought about her/created her afterwards, yet in canon they're still trying to explain that oddity. lol)

Will be interesting if Ahsoka and Maul help each other to survive Order 66 (and Rex helping both - because he removed his chip, correct?) As an aside, how did he find out about it, and did he convince other clones to remove theirs too?
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sun 19 Apr 2020, 2:35 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey

It's kind of cute if they are worried about the "Ahsoka plot hole"...I really feel like nobody cares about that one! Stuff is happening so hard and fast in RotS, why would Ahsoka have to come up if she is out of the picture?

Ahsoka and Maul as temporary allies...so interesting! Yes, supposedly Rex removed his chip. That's in a Rebels episode called "The Lost Commanders." (I had to look it up and watch it--I'm not a Rebels fan.) Apparently after the Fives arc (CW), in which Fives recognizes his chip has malfunctioned and suspects Palps is behind something in the chips, Fives's warning doesn't go unheeded by Rex. But only Rex and a couple of other clones have theirs removed, apparently...?
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 19 Apr 2020, 3:33 pm

12 Parsnips wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey

It's kind of cute if they are worried about the "Ahsoka plot hole"...I really feel like nobody cares about that one! Stuff is happening so hard and fast in RotS, why would Ahsoka have to come up if she is out of the picture?

Ahsoka and Maul as temporary allies...so interesting! Yes, supposedly Rex removed his chip. That's in a Rebels episode called "The Lost Commanders." (I had to look it up and watch it--I'm not a Rebels fan.) Apparently after the Fives arc (CW), in which Fives recognizes his chip has malfunctioned and suspects Palps is behind something in the chips, Fives's warning doesn't go unheeded by Rex. But only Rex and a couple of other clones have theirs removed, apparently...?
@12 Parsnips

Ahh, Thank you for explaining about Rex (and a handful of clones, relief for that, yet sadly for most).

Excellent point about the events of ROTS unraveling so quickly, it kinda makes sense why she would not be mentioned. Love that they are overlapping The Siege of Mandalore aligning with ROTS with the musical cue, yet if it is one of the reasons why they're kinda nervous (maybe too strong of a word) about the missing Ahsoka in ROTS, they need to relax about it! Very Happy )
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sun 19 Apr 2020, 4:07 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey

I think Anakin's loss of Ahsoka is one of the factors in his fall, don't get me wrong, but it's not like he actually talks that much about what's really bothering him deep down. And now, especially with news coming that he's a dad, and nightmares about Padme, and Palps and the Council getting all up in his business, the Ahsoka thing kind of just stays inside and festers. IMHO Wink
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 24 Apr 2020, 11:14 pm

Wow, so epic thus far! Safe to say this 4 episode arc will be more in every way than TROS. (It already is that way, in my opinion.) My jaw dropped with how cinematic it was at times both times I watched the episode thus far.

The quick non-speaking cameo of animated Dryden Voss was cool. Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sat 25 Apr 2020, 7:30 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Wow, so epic thus far! Safe to say this 4 episode arc will be more in every way than TROS. (It already is that way, in my opinion.) My jaw dropped with how cinematic it was at times both times I watched the episode thus far.

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Oh my goodness, that shot of the glass in the throne room shattering and the pieces floating around Ahsoka and Maul was amazing! I had to rewind. Wink

I may have squeed when I saw Dryden. That's an Easter egg done well!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 25 Apr 2020, 9:34 am

12 Parsnips wrote:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Wow, so epic thus far! Safe to say this 4 episode arc will be more in every way than TROS. (It already is that way, in my opinion.) My jaw dropped with how cinematic it was at times both times I watched the episode thus far.

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Oh my goodness, that shot of the glass in the throne room shattering and the pieces floating around Ahsoka and Maul was amazing! I had to rewind. Wink

I may have squeed when I saw Dryden. That's an Easter egg done well!
@12 Parsnips

It was! Smile

The glass and embers flying all around them! So beautiful (almost romantic)...happy tears for how cinematic these episodes have been! Smile Very Happy

It is interesting how Ahsoka was tempted, about to join Maul, until he said things about Anakin. lol
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sat 25 Apr 2020, 10:09 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey

I'm so curious what will happen with Maul when Order 66 comes now that he's in Republic hands. Will Ahsoka have anything more to do with his fate?
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 25 Apr 2020, 2:27 pm

I'm so curious what will happen with Maul when Order 66 comes now that he's in Republic hands. Will Ahsoka have anything more to do with his fate?
@12 Parsnips

I thought there was a clip showing them help each other, along with Rex. ??? (Not sure how it was released, it was a quick gif on twitter, but it looked real). Perhaps a scene for the next episode?

No wonder he was quick to invite Qi'ra to join him; he's always been looking for a partnership. lol Who knew he was kinda hoping for cupid's arrow each time?! haha
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Sat 25 Apr 2020, 2:54 pm

@12 Parsnips

I thought there was a clip showing them help each other, along with Rex. ??? (Not sure how it was released, it was a quick gif on twitter, but it looked real). Perhaps a scene for the next episode?

No wonder he was quick to invite Qi'ra to join him; he's always been looking for a partnership. lol Who knew he was kinda hoping for cupid's arrow each time?! haha
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Poor Maul, just wants some love, lol. Although, since his bottom half has been chopped off it might be a rough road for him...

Order 66 is gonna be so good, can't wait to see what happens to Rex and Ahsoka
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sat 25 Apr 2020, 3:33 pm

@Moonjump05 @SW_Heroine_Journey

One of the heartbreaking things about Maul's life is that he's always seeking someone as a companion, but he's so messed up he must always have some kind of unhealthy control over them.

Yes, @SW_Heroine_Journey--now that you mention it, I do remember there was a clip like that! So maybe that's coming up, along with the juicy Rex and Ahsoka content! cheers
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 25 Apr 2020, 5:15 pm

@Moonjump05 I read somewhere that Zabraks have two hearts? Is this true? Regardless, Maul just wants to connect. (Cough, sometimes there is more than the bottom half cough..lol Razz Wink)

@12 Parsnips Relief! You saw it too! I was starting to wonder if I imagined it. haha Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sat 25 Apr 2020, 6:49 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:@Moonjump05 I read somewhere that Zabraks have two hearts? Is this true? Regardless, Maul just wants to connect. (Cough, sometimes there is more than the bottom half cough..lol Razz Wink)

@12 Parsnips Relief! You saw it too! I was starting to wonder if I imagined it. haha Very Happy Smile

@SW_Heroine_Journey
Yeah, but I can't remember where I saw that clip! Embarassed
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 26 Apr 2020, 1:46 pm

Squee! I am ditzy! It hit me not long ago that episodes 11 and 12 are only a few days apart! Episode 11 this Friday, and then 12 on Monday for May 4th! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Sun 26 Apr 2020, 2:07 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Squee! I am ditzy! It hit me not long ago that episodes 11 and 12 are only a few days apart! Episode 11 this Friday, and then 12 on Monday for May 4th! Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Awesome, I was disappointed that I couldn't just binge watch the whole thing, this helps a bit.

My soul needs more Rex and Ahsoka, I am hoping Filoni delivers.

Also, I know you've had it for a while but I love your icon- The Last Unicorn was my favorite movie growing up.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 26 Apr 2020, 2:11 pm

Moonjump05 wrote:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Squee! I am ditzy! It hit me not long ago that episodes 11 and 12 are only a few days apart! Episode 11 this Friday, and then 12 on Monday for May 4th! Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Awesome, I was disappointed that I couldn't just binge watch the whole thing, this helps a bit.

Also, I know you've had it for a while but I love your icon- The Last Unicorn was my favorite movie growing up.
@Moonjump05

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 with The Last Unicorn (same! I was so happy to discover it's treasured by so many people)

Your icon is gorgeous, yet I don't know the source! Sad What is its story? Very Happy Smile

(With binge watching, it seems Apple, etc - including HBO Max will not allow it either. Netflix seems alone with this - there must be a study that indicates to the others its not business valuable. Netflix may not care, or differ, for whatever reason. teehee)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Sun 26 Apr 2020, 5:16 pm

Moonjump05 wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey

@Moonjump05

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 with The Last Unicorn (same! I was so happy to discover it's treasured by so many people)

Your icon is gorgeous, yet I don't know the source! Sad What is its story? Very Happy Smile

(With binge watching, it seems Apple, etc - including HBO Max will not allow it either. Netflix seems alone with this - there must be a study that indicates to the others its not business valuable. Netflix may not care, or differ, for whatever reason. teehee)
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Actually, it's from a Google search of the Lindworm Prince fairytale. Dunno the source. When I came to this forum we had been talking about reylo as a fairytale and this was one that came up.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 26 Apr 2020, 5:18 pm

Moonjump05 wrote:
Moonjump05 wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey

@Moonjump05

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Actually, it's from a Google search of the Lindworm Prince fairytale. Dunno the source. When I came to this forum we had been talking about reylo as a fairytale and this was one that came up.
@Moonjump05

Oooh! A fairytale I did not know about! (Love learning about new things - rushes to look into it! Very Happy Smile) Thank you!
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 01 May 2020, 4:37 am

!!
Spoiler:
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Fri 01 May 2020, 6:43 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:!!
Spoiler:
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Fri 01 May 2020, 10:23 am

What an episode! So much Rex and Ahsoka content! I am fed!

Spoiler:

Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Fri 01 May 2020, 11:06 am

Moonjump05 wrote:What an episode!  So much Rex and Ahsoka content!  I am fed!

Spoiler:

@Moonjump05

Spoiler:
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Fri 01 May 2020, 1:55 pm

12 Parsnips wrote:
Moonjump05 wrote:What an episode!  So much Rex and Ahsoka content!  I am fed!

Spoiler:

@Moonjump05

Spoiler:
@12 Parsnips

Spoiler:

I am a huge Rexsoka shipper so I have been living. I ship both OTP and BrOTP, I mean the BrOTP is canon, and really if they weren't in a kid's cartoon it would probably happen. The ship has been going strong for a long time and really has no competition so at least if it never happens, I'm unlikely to have to see another ship take its place, lol.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Fri 01 May 2020, 4:52 pm

@Moonjump05

Spoiler:
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next