Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

+184
ReyloSpanishFan
Yuugi
Margo Ren
special_cases
AcrosstheStars
Marlow
KnightsofReylo_2015
MissConduct
whisperingwillow
AceofWands
AngryDragonPuppy
Starliteprism
lauvamp
rawpowah
Darth_marshmallow
IceFox
reylo1992
Angelic Hellraiser
grimbergen
liveinsummee
LesCousinsDangereux
BenSoloLives
DeeBee
Atenais
BB-Rey
PalmettoBlue
GiGiMarie
ThereThere
colibri
Vanora
Reywars
Ben-Solo
Josh Lange
nite0wl29
Star Wars Connection
Man Without A Star
Night Huntress
_sara.hill_
cnunn
MrsWindu
Marie Ren
Ditzy
Moonlight13
unicorn
Lucina
Casper
adamdrivershair
SkyStar
tintarelladiluna
Jade Watts
Neutron Sun
Tex
Dark Padawan
kylorey
Reylo4life
Cowgirlsamurai
Kat
Convor
IShipThis
Applesith
Blood Moon
Pyro Nebula
reyxkylo-reylo
NotYourAverageOtaku64
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
twentyaftermidnight
Kylo Rey
shii405
Nemling
Scavengerscum
4forYouRey-lolo
Magnolia_3.0
denna
Annwyn
gwendy85
WillowMeena
SheLitAFire
Geralt_Riv
Gemini
hrivulja
annabanana
leoba
klay
KnightsofReyloRen
So-Old-Juvenile Named Ewa
Matt Radar-Technician
Kaleyna
Hasi
LadyHa
Starchaser
C.V
Half ok
Slade
Macha Ren
Krafty
teltaru
Forsythia
Kylo Ren
BenRey
Dark_Disciple
Wizzia
Irina de France
Libra Vibora
The Summer Lady
kassadin
Nyx
Jozie
Miyu
EchoBase
reverie
Furio Ren
Lily Snape
ZenBrainJam
Lily
thejediskywalker
Camaro
ReyofLightSide
Maria26
Speksy
Search Your Feelings
Kyla Ren
rey09
pacificwanderer
fugue
Kinbari
frozenmusings
ChewbaccaFlockaFlame
Varouneire
panki
SanghaRen
Birdwoman
naberrie93
Luke Browalker
Xylo Ren
Airemyn
sw-daydreamer
Helix
Rimfaxe96
ashesforfoxes
MissHarper
Darth_Awakened
jakkusun
Saracene
Moonjump05
YoloKylo
Pattita_Kae
Jakku
Ohtze
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
MoonFyre
CienaRee
Reylo Lemon
Mana
Little_Boots
Sylvia Snow
thescavenger
MelBee
Zeralyos
Marchtwin
Kessel
AnnLouise
guardienne
Force22
Rogue Rey
BlackIsTheColor
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
Queen Rey
SoloSideCousin
MeadowofAshes
MoonlitMoss
IoJovi
Darth Dementor
Angel Blue
Reynak
BastilaBey
spacebaby45678
AnneNeville
ISeeAnIsland
RKR Connection
MissG
Darth Rowan
188 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by SkyStar Tue 21 Nov 2017, 7:08 am

Welcome to the forum @KnightsofReylo_2015 and @MissConduct!  ^_^
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Marlow Sun 03 Dec 2017, 10:21 pm

Hello everyone! I'm kind of late in joining in - I've actually been a member/lurker on here for a bit and a Reylo fan for even longer, but it's taken me a while to finally become more active, I figured since the movie is almost coming out, it's a good time Laughing

I'm looking forward to posting more and getting more involved. These past few weeks have been so exciting and good and I can't believe that I'll be watching TLJ in two weeks!

Marlow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sun 03 Dec 2017, 10:44 pm

Marlow wrote:Hello everyone! I'm kind of late in joining in - I've actually been a member/lurker on here for a bit and a Reylo fan for even longer, but it's taken me a while to finally become more active, I figured since the movie is almost coming out, it's a good time Laughing

I'm looking forward to posting more and getting more involved. These past few weeks have been so exciting and good and I can't believe that I'll be watching TLJ in two weeks!
@Marlow

Welcome! Glad to have you here Waves cheers
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Mon 04 Dec 2017, 1:18 am

Marlow wrote:Hello everyone! I'm kind of late in joining in - I've actually been a member/lurker on here for a bit and a Reylo fan for even longer, but it's taken me a while to finally become more active, I figured since the movie is almost coming out, it's a good time Laughing

@Marlow

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 39 Giphy

Dude, you've been a member for almost as long as we've been here - it's so awesome that you decided to start posting!
I hope other long time lurkers follow your lead. You're right, it's a great time to join the party. XD

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sat 09 Dec 2017, 12:53 pm

Hi everyone! I’m new here as well. I’ve been reading since the summer and I just couldn’t not join and post any longer! This is my very first Star Wars forum I’ve ever posted on.

As the name suggests, I’m a huge fan of Anakin and Padme. I saw the PT before I ever saw the OT. I didn’t even see ANH until 2005 and ESB and ROTJ until late 2015, shortly before TFA’s release. I’m not really a big fan of the OT, other than Vader since I loved Anakin, and the twins, since they were Anakin and Padme’s children. I do love Yoda thanks to Frank Oz (and his role in the PT). I wasn’t really enthused for TFA, especially not once I heard Han would be killed by his own son. Went to see it anyway only knowing those two facts for sure but also with friends telling me Rey was definitely a Solo or Skywalker. I liked Rey, loved BB-8, but Kylo was the one who made me sit up and pay attention, particularly his scene with the Vader mask and the scenes with Rey. I loved all of those. Since I went in expecting her to be related to him, I was also really confused by their scenes and didn’t get what JJ was going for. I was disappointed Kylo didn’t get more screen time.  I left the theater expecting Rey to be Luke’s (and hating the idea), and concluding there was no big romance in the ST. That really disappointed me because cheesy as it was, Anidala is what made me fall in love with Star Wars (plus Ewan’s Obi-Wan). Didn’t watch the film again and felt bummed out about it all.

Fast forward to early this year. I was looking for Anidala fanfics and came across a Reylo one repeatedly (Thwarted). I hadn’t been looking at spoilers other than whether or not Hayden and Ewan and FO might make cameos in TLJ, so at that point I was still assuming my friends had been right and Rey and Kylo were cousins. I noticed more and more fics and started wondering, wait, what if they aren’t  related? Read Thwarted first and that was it for me. I was all for Reylo then and actually invested in the ST beyond hoping for force ghosts, haha. I’ve been spoiler hunting and fanfic reading ever since.

I was a big fan of the idea of Rey Kenobi because of the inverse nature potential of Reylo compared to Obi and Anakin (best friends to enemies; hopefully enemies to at least very close friends) and I think it would be a beautiful way to end the saga for now. Not very hopeful though! Just really hoping even if that doesn’t pan out, that this movie shows there is hope for a non traditional romance for Reylo in 9 with the seeds planted now.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to posting with y’all!
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sat 09 Dec 2017, 1:08 pm

@AcrosstheStars

Hello! Great to have you here! Great thoughts,  look forward to hearing more from you.
I was weary/skeptical of TFA before it came out too! Also, have you started reading the Reylo fics yet? I'd love to hear what stories you've read/like and get recommendations from you! Very Happy

Last edited by SheLitAFire on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sat 09 Dec 2017, 1:08 pm

Hi, and welcome! Waves
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 09 Dec 2017, 1:17 pm

AcrosstheStars wrote:Hi everyone! I’m new here as well. I’ve been reading since the summer and I just couldn’t not join and post any longer! This is my very first Star Wars forum I’ve ever posted on.

As the name suggests, I’m a huge fan of Anakin and Padme. I saw the PT before I ever saw the OT. I didn’t even see ANH until 2005 and ESB and ROTJ until late 2015, shortly before TFA’s release. I’m not really a big fan of the OT, other than Vader since I loved Anakin, and the twins, since they were Anakin and Padme’s children. I do love Yoda thanks to Frank Oz (and his role in the PT). I wasn’t really enthused for TFA, especially not once I heard Han would be killed by his own son. Went to see it anyway only knowing those two facts for sure but also with friends telling me Rey was definitely a Solo or Skywalker. I liked Rey, loved BB-8, but Kylo was the one who made me sit up and pay attention, particularly his scene with the Vader mask and the scenes with Rey. I loved all of those. Since I went in expecting her to be related to him, I was also really confused by their scenes and didn’t get what JJ was going for. I was disappointed Kylo didn’t get more screen time.  I left the theater expecting Rey to be Luke’s (and hating the idea), and concluding there was no big romance in the ST. That really disappointed me because cheesy as it was, Anidala is what made me fall in love with Star Wars (plus Ewan’s Obi-Wan). Didn’t watch the film again and felt bummed out about it all.

Fast forward to early this year. I was looking for Anidala fanfics and came across a Reylo one repeatedly (Thwarted). I hadn’t been looking at spoilers other than whether or not Hayden and Ewan and FO might make cameos in TLJ, so at that point I was still assuming my friends had been right and Rey and Kylo were cousins. I noticed more and more fics and started wondering, wait, what if they aren’t  related? Read Thwarted first and that was it for me. I was all for Reylo then and actually invested in the ST beyond hoping for force ghosts, haha. I’ve been spoiler hunting and fanfic reading ever since.

I was a big fan of the idea of Rey Kenobi because of the inverse nature potential of Reylo compared to Obi and Anakin (best friends to enemies; hopefully enemies to at least very close friends) and I think it would be a beautiful way to end the saga for now. Not very hopeful though! Just really hoping even if that doesn’t pan out, that this movie shows there is hope for a non traditional romance for Reylo in 9 with the seeds planted now.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to posting with y’all!
@AcrosstheStars

welcome! cheers
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sat 09 Dec 2017, 1:40 pm

Thank you all for the welcome! I will definitely check out the fanfics later tonight! I’m about to go offline for most of the day. @SheLitAFire if there’s any overlap from fanfic focused sites, I might have recommendations for you right away! I’ve been so impressed by the writing talent in this fandom. Art as well.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sun 10 Dec 2017, 5:20 am

I never know what to write in Introductions but decided that I need to do it on this forum. I like you guys very much and was reading you for a long time.

My name is Taya, 27, and I'm from Ukraine. I have been a SW fan for long time but joined fandom after TFA. I am Reylo since first viewing - and was VERY surprised that there weren't so many Reylos in big SW fandom after TFA.

I was mostly on Reddit because you can write there short sentences ( Smile ) and here it's hard for me to keep up with most posts with my rusty language skills. Because ya'll very intelligent and most posts are brilliant.

Very glad that you created this lovely place so thank you. Hope I can contribute something useful.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Sun 10 Dec 2017, 5:31 am

Welcome to the Reylo party here at forum @AcrosstheStars and @special_cases! cheers
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 10 Dec 2017, 5:32 am

special_cases wrote:I never know what to write in Introductions but decided that I need to do it on this forum. I like you guys very much and was reading you for a long time.

My name is Taya, 27, and I'm from Ukraine. I have been a SW fan for long time but joined fandom after TFA. I am Reylo since first viewing - and was VERY surprised that there weren't so many Reylos in big SW fandom after TFA.

I was mostly on Reddit because you can write there short sentences ( Smile ) and here it's hard for me to keep up with most posts with my rusty language skills. Because ya'll very intelligent and most posts are brilliant.

Very glad that you created this lovely place so thank you. Hope I can contribute something useful.
@special_cases

Welcome Taya!

There're lot of us non-native English speakers here. And quite a bunch from Eastern part of Europe as well Wink
Don't worry. Just write and don't be afraid of it. It's a great exercise!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Sun 10 Dec 2017, 5:39 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
special_cases wrote:I never know what to write in Introductions but decided that I need to do it on this forum. I like you guys very much and was reading you for a long time.

@special_cases

Welcome Taya!

There're lot of us non-native English speakers here. And quite a bunch from Eastern part of Europe as well Wink
Don't worry. Just write and don't be afraid of it. It's a great exercise!
@Darth_Awakened

I definitely second this! ^_^
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sun 10 Dec 2017, 5:50 am

@special_cases

Hello and Welcome cheers - your English seems very fine to me. I'm not a native speaker either... nobody here will judge you for making mistakes. Don't be afraid to post. Thumbs up
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sun 10 Dec 2017, 7:42 am

special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 10 Dec 2017, 10:27 am

@special_cases

WELCOME!

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 39 Tumblr15
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Ren Sun 10 Dec 2017, 11:43 am

Hi, everyone. Another newbie here.

I've been a Star Wars fan since the past six or seven years or so. And a dedicated and enthusiastic Reylo shipper the past two. However, living in a quite a remote part of Ireland means I don't have many people to share my enthusiasm for Reylo with, so I'm really glad I found this wonderful forum. I hope I can contribute to the great discussion I see here.

Margo Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:42 pm

Welcome everyone!!!!

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:42 pm

Welcome everyone!!!!

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:51 pm

Margo Ren wrote:Hi, everyone. Another newbie here.

I've been a Star Wars fan since the past six or seven years or so. And a dedicated and enthusiastic Reylo shipper the past two. However, living in a quite a remote part of Ireland means I don't have many people to share my enthusiasm for Reylo with, so I'm really glad I found this wonderful forum. I hope I can contribute to the great discussion I see here.
@Margo Ren

Hello and welcome!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:42 pm

@Margo Ren

Hello! Just in time! cheers
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:46 pm

Margo Ren wrote:Hi, everyone. Another newbie here.

@Margo Ren

Hello and Welcome! Ireland- wow, I so want to visit your country one day. I think it's beautiful! Waves

Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:47 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
WELCOME!

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 39 Tumblr15
@Maria Antonietta

Hahahahahahahahaha can you please welcome every new member with this picture?????
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Ren Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:59 am

Thank you all for the kind welcome! Smile

Margo Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuugi Mon 11 Dec 2017, 5:58 am

Hey everyone!

First time posting here but I've been lurking for awhile. I've been a long-time Star Wars fan but the ST has rekindled my love for it, since I really love the new characters.

I've been a Reylo shipper pretty much since my first viewing of TFA, but I've mostly stayed in the corners of the fandom. I can no longer contain my enthusiasm for this ship, so here I am! Thank you for creating these wonderful forums.
Yuugi
Yuugi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next