Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armitage Hux??

+5
motherofpearl1
Rimfaxe96
MeadowofAshes
Sylvia Snow
Slade
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Armitage Hux?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Armitage Hux??

Post by IoJovi Sun 10 Jul 2016, 2:19 pm

I would pronounce it Arm-i-tej.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul 2016, 2:22 pm

@IoJovi I like that one better. In my headcanon, his nickname is Armita Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Sun 10 Jul 2016, 2:25 pm

I'll just stick to Hux. Laughing
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 14 Jul 2016, 7:53 am

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:I know that some of us have hypothesized on this before, but I think that it makes it MUCH more likely that Hux is the one to orchestrate the attack in VIII that's expected to put Leia in a coma. (Assuming that this happens while Kylo is en route to or on Ahch-To.)

And when Rey inevitably gets brought to Snoke at some point ("Bring her to me....."), I wouldn't be surprised if Hux is behind that, too.

@ISeeAnIsland I wouldn't be surprised by this at all. In fact, considering how proud he was of Starkiller Base, he'll probably be more determined than ever to crush the Resistance, not just because they destroyed his pet project but also because it seemed like he was the commanding officer there when it was, so essentially it was destroyed on his watch. He'll be pretty furious about that.

Also I know it's very early days, but since it's rumoured that Laura Dern plays a not so nice Resistance officer that tries to take over after Leia goes into a coma - could she possibly a spy of Hux? Of course it's just speculation and if her character isn't a First Order spy then her character will probably fit into the "grey" morality the new movies and canon are going for.

That's what I'm hoping for to be honest. We've already seen the 'human' face of the First Order, with a hero stormtrooper and tragic villain, so I'd like to see some members of the Resistance turning out to be not so decent - I think that's why Leia is being 'crocked' so to speak, rather than have Leia turn into a b****.

@AppleCrumble122

motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2