Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts

+61
Apriljandy
Blood Moon
californiagirl
MeadowofAshes
Riri
roguepixie
Darth_marshmallow
special_cases
rawpowah
Teo oswald
thescavenger
IoJovi
nickandnora
12 Parsnips
JustMe
Starliteprism
Let The Past Die
cherrylipstick
giaciak2
Dar-ren19
rey09
lauvamp
MrsWindu
Night Huntress
SheLitAFire
BigDeal2187
shii405
RKR Connection
MyOnlyHope
PalmettoBlue
bashfulblueeyes3
DeeBee
FrolickingFizzgig
Moonlight13
Geralt_Riv
Man Without A Star
tukicarreno
AceofWands
Lily Snape
Cowgirlsamurai
Helix
Kessel
Acritiqua
Darth Dementor
Star Wars Connection
KnightsofReyloRen
Reylo Lemon
panki
Birdwoman
MindAndMagic
nonesuch
spacebaby45678
Mana
Little_Boots
Darth_Awakened
Darth Dingbat
EchoBase
vaderito
BenRey
Force22
Darth Rowan
65 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts

Post by vaderito Mon 30 May 2016, 7:13 pm

@Darth_Awakened @bela.mesecina Complicated but not impossible. They did have unusual spike of business in the dead season. That overlapped with Dubrovnik shoot.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts

Post by Guest Tue 31 May 2016, 5:11 am

vaderito wrote:@Darth_Awakened @bela.mesecina Complicated but not impossible. They did have unusual spike of business in the dead season. That overlapped with Dubrovnik shoot.
@vaderito

They must have paid a lot to get permission, it is National Park. As @"Darth _Awakend" said, people usually stay on boats, or they stay in hotels(more like private accommodation) but usually just for one night. I never had a chance to go there but it looks like you can't do much things there,except walk or swim, sleep...

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Tue 31 May 2016, 5:45 am

Looking at pictures of Kornati, it's somewhat similar to Ahch-To, but there are some major differences as well...

In fact, I think Kornati would be a perfect stand-in for Rakata Prime. So what if it's like, Ahch-To = Tython, Kornati = Rakata Prime?

Assuming that they filmed there, of course. But honestly, if I had to find an earthly place that looks like Rakata Prime, Kornati would come really close.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 31 May 2016, 7:16 am

bela.mesecina wrote:
vaderito wrote:@Darth_Awakened @bela.mesecina Complicated but not impossible. They did have unusual spike of business in the dead season. That overlapped with Dubrovnik shoot.
@vaderito

They must have paid a lot to get permission, it is National Park. As @"Darth _Awakend" said, people usually stay on boats, or they stay in hotels(more like private accommodation) but usually just for one night. I never had a chance to go there but it looks like you can't do much things there,except walk or swim, sleep...
@bela.mesecina

I bet that what's considered a lot to an average Croatian mover and shaker that issues permits is trifle for LF.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 May 2016, 9:24 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:Looking at pictures of Kornati, it's somewhat similar to Ahch-To, but there are some major differences as well...

In fact, I think Kornati would be a perfect stand-in for Rakata Prime. So what if it's like, Ahch-To = Tython, Kornati = Rakata Prime?

Assuming that they filmed there, of course. But honestly, if I had to find an earthly place that looks like Rakata Prime, Kornati would come really close.
@Darth Dingbat

Hmmm, very interesting. I agree. Some islands look like Ahch-To, some more like Rakata Prime. And it's cannon again so it's possible

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey Sat 11 Jun 2016, 8:24 pm

New episode, haven't listened to it yet.

SWC4: Kylo Ren is Stranded - SW Episode VIII
Spoilers

In this episode, we discuss, the news, photos and
spoilers about the filming for Star Wars Episode VIII
in Ireland.
Kylo Ren is likely stranded in Ahch-to with Rey and
Luke, and we discuss the significance of the
amount of scenes with only these three characters
for Episode VII. We also discuss the likely presence
of the Knights of Ren in that planet, and elaborate
on what might be happening in Ahch-to, now that
we know we'll have scenes involving Kylo Ren, Rey
and Luke.

https://m.mixcloud.com/sw_connection/swc4-kylo-ren-is-stranded-sw-episode-viii-spoilers/
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey Sat 11 Jun 2016, 10:18 pm

They never come out and say it but they ship Reylo Smile At one point they call Kylo"magical". There's three female hosts on this episode. They're very knowledgeable about the EU . Letter Never Sent is also discussed. Kylo is obviously Sergei. One host said they expect Kylo to fall in love with Rey by the end of episode viii.
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 13 Jun 2016, 10:06 pm

Force22 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--XQ-cmk2UU

This is the newest one, about Rey's parentage. A lot of info on why Rey is not a Skywalker. We already knew it, but it's good to have it in one place, and some heated debate on Rey Kenobi. Fun stuff. Very Happy
@Force22

Love the thumbnail and images!
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sun 19 Jun 2016, 11:16 pm

BenRey wrote:They never come out and say it but they ship Reylo Smile At one point they call Kylo"magical". There's three female hosts on this episode. They're very knowledgeable about the EU . Letter Never Sent is also discussed. Kylo is obviously Sergei. One host said they expect Kylo to fall in love with Rey by the end of episode viii.
@BenRey

We are everywhere. *cackles*
Twisted Evil

Speaking of Letter Never Sent, I haven't seen it yet but it's probably a good idea to check it out.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey Mon 20 Jun 2016, 9:26 am

Force22 wrote:The newest one is about the photos from Ireland!

@Force22

That's not the newest episode. For some reason there's a delay on the episodes being uploaded to Youtube. They always post to Mixcloud immediately after recording. This is the newest episode:

SWC6: Rey vs Kylo Ren: A Heroine's Journey - SW Episode VIII Spoilers

In this episode, we discuss Rey’s heroine journey in The Force Awakens. Using Joseph Campbell’s Monomyth as a story template, we consider how Rey’s journey mirrors Luke Skywalker’s, as well as how it differs.

We explore how Kylo Ren impacts Rey’s story and how she influences his. We also speculate on how their arcs will continue in Star Wars Episode VIII and the rest of the Sequel Trilogy and what these characters might come to mean to each other.

https://www.mixcloud.com/sw_connection/swc6-rey-vs-kylo-ren-a-heroines-journey/
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:01 am

OMG, they're talking about Rey's sexual awakening tongue
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Tue 21 Jun 2016, 7:24 pm

This is the new podcast. Yeah "sexual awakening" and "romance" are mentioned. Twisted Evil

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nonesuch Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:29 pm

NM
nonesuch
nonesuch
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by MindAndMagic Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:53 pm

https://www.mixcloud.com/sw_connection/swc7-star-wars-celebration-art-sex-awakening-and-rock-n-roll/

Very nice new podcast, guys. It focuses on the Kylo/Rey art works. I very much agree with what they say about the selection process. The production team wouldn't pick something that is diametrically opposed to the direction of the story regardless of how visually stunning it may be, e.g. Rey falling for Snoke (they joked about this at the start Very Happy ). I don't necessarily see this as part of the marketing strategy, but who knows. Interesting discussion on art in general, references, TFA themes, analysis of key ''Reylo'' scenes, etc. as well. Really good insights on Kylo's complex character.

''One of the images is a new cover for the recent Force Awakens comic and 3 are selections for SW Celebration''
''We've entitled this podcast ''Rey and Kylo: longing, awakening, tumultuous love and the power of the light''
''He is letting some of this light in and it is starting to illuminate him as well''
''a temptation to Rey'', ''Byronic hero'', ''stunning'', ''the fallen angel in the FA'' (Kylo)
''I won't be seduced'' = foreshadowing

Honestly, this is the best podcast out there, the only one that discusses everything of importance in depth. Those are our people. Smile
MindAndMagic
MindAndMagic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Thu 30 Jun 2016, 8:19 pm

Wow I always enjoy these podcasts...always full of insightful and intelligent discussion...
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Thu 30 Jun 2016, 8:28 pm

I am behind on this podcast but I enjoyed the one about ach-to. I can't wait to listen to all of them.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sat 09 Jul 2016, 5:02 am

Here is a three part special about Rey and Kylo related art work selected for the Star Wars Celebration Europe Art show....

Call To The Light

Rey's Vision

Takodana Abduction

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sat 09 Jul 2016, 6:09 pm

Ugh, I am so behind because of RL, but these are fab! I am assembling furniture that I got in the mail and I have this running in the background, lol. Will come back later with some thoughts.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 14 Aug 2016, 2:11 am

This is what I call good sith! cheers

They're talking about Ben and Rey as Adam and Eve, considering that sw has religious themes all over the trilogies
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReyloRen Sun 14 Aug 2016, 3:02 am

Love the SWC Trio ladies and all of their brilliant analytical Reylo theories. Each installment just leaves me all smiles Smile
KnightsofReyloRen
KnightsofReyloRen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sun 14 Aug 2016, 3:13 am

Our platform is messing up YouTube embedded vids. Here are the two most recent episodes:

Rey and Kylo Ren as Adam and Eve: Return to Jedi Eden (Part I - NSFW)
The "Kylo Ren is a delicious and juicy apple tempting Rey's Adam" discussion in this one is not to be missed. XD

Finn's Hero Journey: From Stormtrooper to Big Deal
Great discussion about Finn. Really liked the angle of whether or not Finn is FS/Jedi material vs new leader in the Resistance.

Really awesome, fun analysis. Thumbs up

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 14 Aug 2016, 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next