Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s)

+89
Little_Boots
reylo1992
TheLastJedi
colibri
TheBastardofMandalore
Casper
Blood Moon
adamdrivershair
CienaRee
Sylvia Snow
Krafty
Lovely_Rose
RosiePancake
Ben-Solo
Marie Ren
Forsythia
Darth Rowan
Darth Dementor
Anakin Skywalker
BenRey
bashfulblueeyes3
MrsWindu
nite0wl29
4forYouRey-lolo
Armadeus
Cowgirlsamurai
tukicarreno
Airemyn
Mana
Night Huntress
Man Without A Star
Moonlight13
Millicent the Cat
guardienne
Kessel
Tex
Lily Snape
Angel Of Iego
rey09
Kylo Men
SoloSideCousin
ISeeAnIsland
ReyofLightSide
Marchtwin
Piper Maru
Kyla Ren
Gemini
Xylo Ren
darthbutterfingers
Rimfaxe96
Geralt_Riv
Moonjump05
spacebaby45678
jakkusun
MindAndMagic
Reylo Lemon
Hasi
Magnolia_3.0
bossbaby
EchoBase
SheLitAFire
MyOnlyHope
MeadowofAshes
Irina de France
Helix
Reylo4life
Darth Dingbat
fuhry
MoonFyre
SkyStar
motherofpearl1
Rei of Sunshine
ZioRen
Darth_Awakened
AceofWands
vaderito
IoJovi
Acritiqua
snufkin
nemapasara
Rogue Rey
FrolickingFizzgig
panki
Saracene
DarthRen
Reynak
SanghaRen
Birdwoman
Jakku
93 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) Empty The Last Jedi Trailer(s)

Post by Jakku Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:04 pm

We can't assume it's Rey holding that blue lightsabre. Remember, she was handing it over to Luke last we saw.
Jakku
Jakku
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s)

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:08 pm

Jakku wrote:We can't assume it's Rey holding that blue lightsabre.  Remember, she was handing it over to Luke last we saw.
@Jakku

Oh yes! You are so right!!!!!!! In fact, she was shown in a BTS photo still carrying her staff! That could very well be Luke opposing him.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:12 pm

I think it's Rey.

She was the only one shown with a lightsaber in the teaser, once on the cliff with Luke watching and then later running in the dark. I also think it's in the background of that scene with her sitting down and the pebbles levitating.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:12 pm

I was thinking this morning at 3:00 a.m. (because I could not fall back asleep), I wonder if Luke will just refuse to take the lightsaber in the opening scene?  I can see him asking who Rey is and as she is holding it out....he refuses to take it and then just walks away toward the huts?  Leaving her standing there wondering what just happened and what is wrong with this guy.....

This is just my early morning head cannon.....

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:19 pm

I have to admit I have not read all the pages so pardon my silly and delayed question about the smashed mask. In some pages I read, it seems that a favorite speculation is that Kylo smashed it himself, but I am a bit confused : wasn't the mask actually destroyed at Starkiller base? To me this image looked more symbolic than part of the plot and I had the feeling that it might not even be in the film.

I think only Kylo has a red lightsaber. That lightsaber is such a big deal and part of kylo's image that it would cheapen it if anyone else had one.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynak Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:21 pm

vaderito wrote:I just want to point out the Left/Right thingy

Luke = left, past (bygone era)

Kylo = right (future, new era)

Rey = middle but body turned to the right (future, new era)

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) The-last-jedi-poster
The Last Jedi Trailer(s) NE48SViQZqTW8c_2_b
@vaderito

This is brilliant. I love it!
Also, in the Christian tradition, the just are placed to the right and the evil ones to the left. There are several passages in the Bible that show this.
Traditioanally, the left was considered the wrong side. Even being left-handed was seen as inadequate and children were forced to write with their right hand against their natural disposition.

"Sinister"comes from the latin word for "left", and its meaning is "ominous"nowadays.
In the OT poster we have been comparing with TLJ poster, Vader is... on the left and Luke on the right. Well, in TLJ poster, Kylo is on the right whereas Luke is on the left, and as you pointed out Rey's body is slightly turned towards the right although she is placed in the middle.

This may be symbolic. I think it is.
Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:28 pm

SanghaRen wrote:I have to admit I have not read all the pages so pardon my silly and delayed question about the smashed mask. In some pages I read, it seems that a favorite speculation is that Kylo smashed it himself, but I am a bit confused : wasn't the mask actually destroyed at Starkiller base? To me this image looked more symbolic than part of the plot and I had the feeling that it might not even be in the film.

I think only Kylo has a red lightsaber. That lightsaber is such a big deal and part of kylo's image that it would cheapen it if anyone else had one.
@SanghaRen

His original mask was destroyed at SKB with his lightsaber but he's got a new one and the new helmet. Just seeing it might give him flashbacks to their fight where Rey disgraced him in his eyes, furthermore push his conflict and pain. It's basically a remainder of their fights but he doesn't need to hide himself anymore for artistic purposes and storytelling. Kylo needed to reveal himself to Rey and then Han. He has own villain scar (should I call it even a villain scar?) and probably in his own opinion intimidating look (more likely sad puppy look) and he doesn't need his helmet.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:29 pm

SanghaRen wrote:I have to admit I have not read all the pages so pardon my silly and delayed question about the smashed mask. In some pages I read, it seems that a favorite speculation is that Kylo smashed it himself, but I am a bit confused : wasn't the mask actually destroyed at Starkiller base? To me this image looked more symbolic than part of the plot and I had the feeling that it might not even be in the film.

@SanghaRen

I'm personally of the opinion that the smashed mask is symbolic. As to whether Kylo actually has a mask again, wasn't there an indication that he does and it just looks slightly different to the old design?
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:34 pm

Birdwoman wrote:I was thinking this morning at 3:00 a.m. (because I could not fall back asleep), I wonder if Luke will just refuse to take the lightsaber in the opening scene?  I can see him asking who Rey is and as she is holding it out....he refuses to take it and then just walks away toward the huts?  Leaving her standing there wondering what just happened and what is wrong with this guy.....

This is just my early morning head cannon.....
@Birdwoman

The sizzle reel that was shown to Disney shareholders had a shot that was not included in the official teaser. That shot was described as Luke basically snatching the lightsaber hilt away from Rey with both hands.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:35 pm

Reynak wrote:

@vaderito

Also, in the Christian tradition, the just are placed to the right and the evil ones to the left. There are several passages in the Bible that show this.
Traditioanally, the left was considered the wrong side. Even being left-handed was seen as inadequate and children were forced to write with their right hand against their natural disposition.

"Sinister"comes from the latin word for "left", and its meaning is "ominous"nowadays.
In the OT poster we have been comparing with TLJ poster, Vader is... on the left and Luke on the right. Well, in TLJ poster, Kylo is on the right whereas Luke is on the left, and as you pointed out Rey's body is slightly turned towards the right although she is placed in the middle.

@Reynak

I really hope they're not going for that.... I'm left handed.. Sad The last thing we need is more associations between being left-handed and evil.....I had many "well meaning" adults try to force me to change the hand I write with....fortunately my parents didn't allow it but one of my close friends was forced to change, his hand writing has remained terrible and he constantly expresses regret about it....so I really hope Disney aren't planning to perpetuate such stupid superstitions so left handed kids get bullied or forced by parents and others to change.

Last edited by panki on Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:35 pm

Saracene wrote:

@SanghaRen

I'm personally of the opinion that the smashed mask is symbolic. As to whether Kylo actually has a mask again, wasn't there an indication that he does and it just looks slightly different to the old design?
@Saracene
It honestly doesn't matter if the smashed mask is literal or symbolic. It has the same meaning either way, really.

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:35 pm

I thought Kylo's 'base of operations' was the Finalizer whereas Hux's baby was Starkiller Base. So I'd guess that he had a supply of spare masks + robes in his room on the Finalizer.
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:39 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:
Birdwoman wrote:Kylo looks super focused and ready to fight Rey.  Unlike in the snow fight, where you could tell he didn't really want to fight her....now he does want his revenge.  We will see how long that lasts.... Smile
@Birdwoman

My guess about one whole minute!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Lolilol
@Rogue Rey

Yeah, I personally have always doubted the full-on revenge rumor.  He didn't have hate for her at the end and even if Snoke does a big job on him, his self-loathing is probably going to be off the charts.  This is the dude who yelled "harder.''  Now seeing the trailer and poster and BTS photos with his "mournful warrior" look and his personally smashed helmet and the sad look of him on the poster, I doubt it even more now.  For all we know he may even think as far that he deserved it.  But with the addition of the books in the trailer, my belief that he had a mission other than revenge on Luke when he was searching for the "path to Skywalker" has gotten stronger.

This picture tells me that he definitely has a run-in with Rey, but at the same time he doesn't seem to be seething with anger.  Instead, he seems very focused.  To me it says that he will not underestimate her again, he will not be distracted by her again, and he wants to get to those books above all and is definitely not interested in her blocking his way with another face slash.  I don't think he wants to kill her.  I think he wants her to get out of his way because he has bigger fish to fry, namely the books.  But of course, she's going to say something that really throws him. Very Happy

Also, I think it's possible that this picture is not from the Rey fight either.  She's definitely there, because her lightsaber is in his eyes, but with all that fire, I really wonder if he is looking at Luke post-explosion.  You could interpret his very focused look as defensive as well.

Also, if there really is a second red lightsaber in this shot, then adding that to Rey's blue lightsaber, you could actually have three lightsabers, which could mean he and Rey might actually be on the same side and he could be defending her with utter focus.

There are just so many possibilities. Very Happy

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) Tumblr_inline_ooeqr2fskN1taco63_540
@SoloSideCousin

You're helping to confirm my belief that he's after those books.

I could see a scenario where he shows up on Ahch-To hell-bent on getting his hands on those books (which would explain him showing up alone in his TIE fighter, not officially sanctioned by the FO). For whatever reason, Luke is aware that Kylo is on his way and tells Rey to prevent Kylo from getting to those books at all cost--even if it means killing him. At this point, Rey has had her vision where she knows what really happened with Luke's temple, and she's not inclined to kill Kylo...although she's still going to try to prevent him from getting his hands on the books.

The scene with Kylo pointing the lightsaber could even be something like him saying to Rey, "Step aside, I'm not after you; I just want those books."
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:40 pm

If those rumours about Rose and Finn planting bombs on a FO base are true, than I can see them showing the aftermath of the mask being blown up as a way to visually and symbolically represent a change in Kylo. I mean where was glass everywhere and it would explain the smoke.

Last edited by nemapasara on Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:41 pm

Archives nerd theory confirmed, he's after the books. No wonder he bragged to Rey about doing research in an attempt to impress her.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:47 pm

DarthRen wrote:

@SanghaRen

His original mask was destroyed at SKB with his lightsaber but he's got a new one and the new helmet. Just seeing it might give him flashbacks to their fight where Rey disgraced him in his eyes, furthermore push his conflict and pain. It's basically a remainder of their fights but he doesn't need to hide himself anymore for artistic purposes and storytelling. Kylo needed to reveal himself to Rey and then Han. He has own villain scar (should I call it even a villain scar?) and probably in his own opinion intimidating look (more likely sad puppy look) and he doesn't need his helmet.
@DarthRen

His lightsaber was extinguished in the snow and one can imagine it can be repaired. His helmet though was on the bridge of Starkiller base which exploded.

I don't know but I could have gone with the idea that he has more than one helmet if they had shown him still masked in the trailer and poster, but they haven't so I have now my doubts there will be any helmet at all. Here, I give you Kylo and his scar in the trailer but then let's have him go around with his helmet at the beginning of TLJ, for nostalgia. I think they want us to get used to him without helmet as of, well, now. And it makes sense in the story. I think he crossed the line of not caring being recognized or needing a prop to look more terrifying.

That's why I saw this image as symbolic and was a bit surprised to read about Kylo smashing the helmet. Might be wrong but to me helmeted Kylo is gone, we'll have only scarred Kylo.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:48 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:
Birdwoman wrote:Kylo looks super focused and ready to fight Rey.  Unlike in the snow fight, where you could tell he didn't really want to fight her....now he does want his revenge.  We will see how long that lasts.... Smile
@Birdwoman

My guess about one whole minute!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Lolilol
@Rogue Rey

Yeah, I personally have always doubted the full-on revenge rumor.  He didn't have hate for her at the end and even if Snoke does a big job on him, his self-loathing is probably going to be off the charts.  This is the dude who yelled "harder.''  Now seeing the trailer and poster and BTS photos with his "mournful warrior" look and his personally smashed helmet and the sad look of him on the poster, I doubt it even more now.  For all we know he may even think as far that he deserved it.  But with the addition of the books in the trailer, my belief that he had a mission other than revenge on Luke when he was searching for the "path to Skywalker" has gotten stronger.

This picture tells me that he definitely has a run-in with Rey, but at the same time he doesn't seem to be seething with anger.  Instead, he seems very focused.  To me it says that he will not underestimate her again, he will not be distracted by her again, and he wants to get to those books above all and is definitely not interested in her blocking his way with another face slash.  I don't think he wants to kill her.  I think he wants her to get out of his way because he has bigger fish to fry, namely the books.  But of course, she's going to say something that really throws him. Very Happy

Also, I think it's possible that this picture is not from the Rey fight either.  She's definitely there, because her lightsaber is in his eyes, but with all that fire, I really wonder if he is looking at Luke post-explosion.  You could interpret his very focused look as defensive as well.

Also, if there really is a second red lightsaber in this shot, then adding that to Rey's blue lightsaber, you could actually have three lightsabers, which could mean he and Rey might actually be on the same side and he could be defending her with utter focus.

There are just so many possibilities. Very Happy

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) Tumblr_inline_ooeqr2fskN1taco63_540
@SoloSideCousin

You're helping to confirm my belief that he's after those books.

I could see a scenario where he shows up on Ahch-To hell-bent on getting his hands on those books (which would explain him showing up alone in his TIE fighter, not officially sanctioned by the FO). For whatever reason, Luke is aware that Kylo is on his way and tells Rey to prevent Kylo from getting to those books at all cost--even if it means killing him. At this point, Rey has had her vision where she knows what really happened with Luke's temple, and she's not inclined to kill Kylo...although she's still going to try to prevent him from getting his hands on the books.

The scene with Kylo pointing the lightsaber could even be something like him saying to Rey, "Step aside, I'm not after you; I just want those books."
@ISeeAnIsland

YESSSSSSSSS to all of it, especially the bolded!!!!! x 100!!! Very Happy

And she will be flustered because she won't want to hurt him again due to (1) her vision and (2) possible guilt from SKB, but at the same time, even if he was kidnapped and tortured, she'll know he's unstable and she won't have completely turned on Luke ... so she'll need to stop him somehow ... and this is when she could blurt out whatever mitigating facts she saw in the vision and he will be thrown.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:49 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Saracene wrote:

@SanghaRen

@Saracene
It honestly doesn't matter if the smashed mask is literal or symbolic. It has the same meaning either way, really.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Oh I agree, it's hugely significant either way. It's more that, if Kylo smashes the mask himself, it's a concrete step made by the character in this middle movie; if it's a vision then it's a foreshadowing of some sort that will be followed by a concrete action later. It's a question of when rather than if.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:55 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:

@ISeeAnIsland

I like that. Or she's standing between him and Luke / books and he tells her "This is between me and Skywalker, step aside." I always wanted Luke and him to have an ugly conflict. That poster just made me want it more. I don't want blood shed but a poisonous force fight Very Happy Skywalker brawl!!
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:57 pm

SanghaRen wrote:
DarthRen wrote:

@SanghaRen

@DarthRen

His lightsaber was extinguished in the snow and one can imagine it can be repaired. His helmet though was on the bridge of Starkiller base which exploded.

I don't know but I could have gone with the idea that he has more than one helmet if they had shown him still masked in the trailer and poster, but they haven't so I have now my doubts there will be any helmet at all. Here, I give you Kylo and his scar in the trailer but then let's have him go around with his helmet at the beginning of TLJ, for nostalgia. I think they want us to get used to him without helmet as of, well, now. And it makes sense in the story. I think he crossed the line of not caring being recognized or needing a prop to look more terrifying.

That's why I saw this image as symbolic and was a bit surprised to read about Kylo smashing the helmet. Might be wrong but to me helmeted Kylo is gone, we'll have only scarred Kylo.
@"SanghaRen

I think that Jason said something about Kylo getting a new helmet ... one that is similar to the original one, but not exactly the same.  I could see a scene where he is handed this new helmet and he promptly smashes it not long after the receiving it.  I tend to think it is Kylo who destroyed it because of the way it was smoking, like the consoles had smoked after he tore them up. 

If that new helmet rumor is not true, it could be symbolic and just part of Rey's vision, telling her that something about the Kylo persona has broken.  I like the smashed helmet because the new canon has so much information about helmets and objects carrying darkness and this would make sense for Kylo since he tended to be at his "darkest" with the helmet.  I also like the idea of him fighting against that "darkness" if he smashes it himself.  I found it interesting in the trailer that when Rey said darkness that the shot was not on Kylo, but instead on this possibly tainted helmet.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:58 pm

SanghaRen wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:

@ISeeAnIsland

I like that. Or she's standing between him and Luke / books and he tells her "This is between me and Skywalker, step aside." I always wanted Luke and him to have an ugly conflict. That poster just made me want it more. I don't want blood shed but a poisonous force fight Very Happy Skywalker brawl!!
@SanghaRen

I am totally with you on this.  There is some bad sith between those two and I want some of that dirty laundry aired! Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Acritiqua Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:59 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:Yeah, I personally have always doubted the full-on revenge rumor.  He didn't have hate for her at the end and even if Snoke does a big job on him, his self-loathing is probably going to be off the charts.  This is the dude who yelled "harder.''  Now seeing the trailer and poster and BTS photos with his "mournful warrior" look and his personally smashed helmet and the sad look of him on the poster, I doubt it even more now.  For all we know he may even think as far that he deserved it.  But with the addition of the books in the trailer, my belief that he had a mission other than revenge on Luke when he was searching for the "path to Skywalker" has gotten stronger.

It would make a lot of sense to me if he's not going there to kill Luke. It would fit more with my impressions of his character anyway. I'm always torn between my impressions from the story and then my impressions of what the writers will do and all these other impressions. But just going off of the character as I see him I'm not sure that killing Luke, or especially Rey would be his objective. And I think he keeps some things from Snoke in general and doesn't necessarily share Snoke's objectives to a T either. I always thought the idea of him wanting revenge against Rey would be kind of reducing his character to a cliche villain because I didn't really see anything in TFA to suggest that he would. He didn't even seem angry after she defeated him, more stunned (maybe even awed), and I thought he was checking to see if she was okay after the ground split. He might also be rather masochistic and not harbor grudges if Rey injurs him. (Also, when Poe tried to kill him in TFA he didn't feel the need to get revenge there either. He wasn't angry at Poe.)

I'd also expect him not to make the first move even in TLJ but be on defense again. Part of my impression of Kylo is that he actually prefers defense to offense, prefers taking info from people's minds to physical torture, and often prefers to immobilize rather than fight (which is why he likes to freeze people in place). I also just don't think he'll want to kill Rey anymore than he did before (which was not at all).

But we'll see.

Totally agree with the bolded.

Last edited by Acritiqua on Tue 18 Apr 2017, 5:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Acritiqua
Acritiqua
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 18 Apr 2017, 5:00 pm

SanghaRen wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:

@ISeeAnIsland

I like that. Or she's standing between him and Luke / books and he tells her "This is between me and Skywalker, step aside." I always wanted Luke and him to have an ugly conflict. That poster just made me want it more. I don't want blood shed but a poisonous force fight :D Skywalker brawl!!
@SanghaRen

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynak Tue 18 Apr 2017, 5:04 pm

panki wrote:
Reynak wrote:

@vaderito

@Reynak

I really hope they're not going for that.... I'm left handed.. Sad The last thing we need is more associations between being left-handed and evil.....I had many "well meaning" adults try to force me to change the hand I write with....fortunately my parents didn't allow it but one of my close friends was forced to change, his hand writing has remained terrible and he constantly expresses regret about it....so I really hope Disney aren't planning to perpetuate such stupid superstitions so left handed kids get bullied or forced by parents and others to change.
@panki

Of course it was absolutely absurd, ignorant and crazy to associate left with wrong and sin and not to let kids write with the hand that suited them. I used the past tense because that hasn't happened in my country for maaaaany years. It was an ignorant notion of the past. I've heard of people who were made to write with their right hand but this was not associated with being evil or something wrong any more. That only happened centuries ago and is pure superstition and absolute BS, like so many things people believed in the Middle Ages and earlier times.

Nobody believes it matters where you sit or which hand you write with, of course. At least in Europe. But symbols outlive their origins and the left position may have been used to mean something, just like black birds or cats can be used as negative or ominous clues in movies. Do I believe black cats or birds are ominous? Of course no! But if I see one in a movie I'll ponder the possibility they may have used them in a symbolic way.

The possibilty that any of us might associate being left-handed with being better or worse than being right-handed never crossed my mind, because I thought this is something of the long gone past, but I aplogize if the comment made you feel uncomfortable.

Last edited by Reynak on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 18 Apr 2017, 5:06 pm

I love the left to right theory. It makes sense because Ben is her future!!! Jumping I love you
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next