Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

+80
cherrylipstick
californiagirl
Gemlake
Xylo Ren
rawpowah
Man Without A Star
Lily Snape
MyOnlyHope
Helix
Darth_marshmallow
benorganasolo
PalmettoBlue
shii405
AceofWands
Starliteprism
Night Huntress
ZioRen
vaderito
Kylo Rey
Forsythia
Moonlight13
RosiePancake
snufkin
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth_Awakened
panki
SanghaRen
DarthRen
ISeeAnIsland
Kylo Men
Birdwoman
MindAndMagic
tukicarreno
MeadowofAshes
Darth Rowan
fuhry
Rimfaxe96
nemapasara
BenRey
Piper Maru
bashfulblueeyes3
MrsWindu
Airemyn
adamdrivershair
Maria26
Kyla Ren
LadyHa
Irina de France
EchoBase
Acritiqua
BigDeal2187
CienaRee
Saracene
Armadeus
Reylo Lemon
MissG
Mana
Geralt_Riv
nite0wl29
jakkusun
rey09
Lucina
Kessel
reylo1992
DeeBee
IoJovi
Tex
SheLitAFire
Gemini
ReyofLightSide
FrolickingFizzgig
spacebaby45678
motherofpearl1
Atenais
SkyStar
Rei of Sunshine
Moonjump05
Anakin Skywalker
84 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) Empty Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Anakin Skywalker Tue 24 Oct 2017, 12:45 pm

Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Moonjump05 Tue 24 Oct 2017, 12:55 pm

DarthRen wrote:New pic of Luke and he doesn't look happy.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) SUCngyR
@DarthRen

... For some reason I thought those books were a lot bigger. Like bigger than a person. So seeing them all regular book sized is disconcerting, lol
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Guest Tue 24 Oct 2017, 12:58 pm

Moonjump05 wrote:

@DarthRen

... For some reason I thought those books were a lot bigger. Like bigger than a person. So seeing them all regular book sized is disconcerting, lol
@Moonjump05

Hey, Yoda and Ewoks have to read books, too! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 24 Oct 2017, 1:02 pm

Night Huntress wrote:@Irina de France: exactly - I even can relate to Leia in a way...and that's why I decided against having children. I lack the "mother-gene" somehow.
I would make sure my children will be well fed, have everything materially and the best education but I'm not good dealing with kids. I don't no what to do or how to speak with them Nope I found them annoying most of the time to be honest.

@Night Huntress
Same here! I couldn't agree more. Maybe I'll change my mind when I'm older but that's exactly how I feel right now. Laughing
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 24 Oct 2017, 1:04 pm

RandomObserver wrote:
Moonjump05 wrote:

@DarthRen

... For some reason I thought those books were a lot bigger.  Like bigger than a person.  So seeing them all regular book sized is disconcerting, lol
@Moonjump05

@RandomObserver

I wish we can see Yoda as Force ghost.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) Learn-you-must-teach-you-i-will
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Tue 24 Oct 2017, 2:03 pm

DarthRen wrote:
RandomObserver wrote:
Moonjump05 wrote:

@DarthRen

... For some reason I thought those books were a lot bigger.  Like bigger than a person.  So seeing them all regular book sized is disconcerting, lol
@Moonjump05

@RandomObserver

@DarthRen

Those are Luke's diaries and accounts of island life with notes on porgs and everything. He had to pass time somehow Very Happy
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:03 pm

Forsythia wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
RandomObserver wrote:
Moonjump05 wrote:

@DarthRen

@Moonjump05

@RandomObserver

@DarthRen

Those are Luke's diaries and accounts of island life with notes on porgs and everything. He had to pass time somehow Very Happy
@Forsythia

My Dear Diary... Day 1 I'm on the planet Ach-To, it's beautiful here with so many species you'll thought you'll never see like Porgs and Caretaker Nuns and many creatures in the sea.

Day 1234 Still on this damn island. Porgs are annoying, not much to eat and Caretaker Nuns are not friendly either ... can JJ Abrams and Rian Johnson hurry up, so I can do something.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:39 pm

@Anakin Skywalker

OOOOOH throne room BTS!!!

Rian is definitely force choking someone in that 1st pic haha.

And that 2nd pic I hope is from Rey beating the sith out of Luke!
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:43 pm

Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker

@Rei of Sunshine

*Casually trying to find Kylo's reflection on some of the glossy stuff in the first pic*  Cool
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 24 Oct 2017, 4:01 pm

Rian's force choking like Kylo in these images:

Spoiler:
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Tue 24 Oct 2017, 4:58 pm

For those who wanted screencaps, here is Rey showing some rebellious attitude to Luke, while pretending to practise with the lightsaber.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) Cc4b1a10
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Tue 24 Oct 2017, 6:22 pm

Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker

@Rei of Sunshine

That bottom shot looks exactly like when Rey threatened Finn over his jacket on Jakku. (for the life of me I can't find a picture)
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Tue 24 Oct 2017, 6:27 pm

Moonjump05 wrote:
Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker

@Rei of Sunshine

That bottom shot looks exactly like when Rey threatened Finn over his jacket on Jakku.  (for the life of me I can't find a picture)
@Moonjump05

This one?

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) Vlcsna10
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) Vlcsna12

SkyStar wrote:*Casually trying to find Kylo's reflection on some of the glossy stuff in the first pic* Cool
@SkyStar

Actually, I found him. Cool

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) Vlcsna13

Last edited by Atenais on Tue 24 Oct 2017, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Tue 24 Oct 2017, 6:47 pm

Atenais wrote:
Moonjump05 wrote:
Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker

@Rei of Sunshine

That bottom shot looks exactly like when Rey threatened Finn over his jacket on Jakku.  (for the life of me I can't find a picture)
@Moonjump05

This one?

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) Vlcsna10
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) Vlcsna12
@Atenais

Yep!
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 25 Oct 2017, 12:19 am

Moonjump05 wrote:
Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker

@Rei of Sunshine

That bottom shot looks exactly like when Rey threatened Finn over his jacket on Jakku. (for the life of me I can't find a picture)
@Moonjump05

Notice how dark Reys outfit is.........
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 25 Oct 2017, 1:11 am

For whatever reason, that shot has been flipped around. Notice her wrap shirt is the other way round, and her leather cuff is on the other hand.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 25 Oct 2017, 1:22 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:For whatever reason, that shot has been flipped around. Notice her wrap shirt is the other way round, and her leather cuff is on the other hand.
@Darth Dingbat

Maybe that's after Luke catches her with Kylo and she has to rush to put her shirt back on and she's wearing it inside out now. Very Happy No wonder she is so mad at Luke. Very Happy She's probably saying, "I have had nothing but a miserable life, and for once, for once, I am experiencing a little bit of joy, and you have to walk in on it! Third Wheel from Hell!!!!!" And then she, in frustration and anger, thrashes Luke a little bit.

Sorry, it's late. I am doing mind-numbing financial work and I'm getting silly. Very Happy

SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 25 Oct 2017, 1:27 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:For whatever reason, that shot has been flipped around. Notice her wrap shirt is the other way round, and her leather cuff is on the other hand.
@Darth Dingbat

Maybe that's after Luke catches her with Kylo and she has to rush to put her shirt back on and she's wearing it inside out now. Very Happy No wonder she is so mad at Luke. Very Happy She's probably saying, "I have had nothing but a miserable life, and for once, for once, I am experiencing a little bit of joy, and you have to walk in on it! Third Wheel from Hell!!!!!" And then she, in frustration and anger, thrashes Luke a little bit.

Sorry, it's late. I am doing mind-numbing financial work and I'm getting silly. Very Happy

@SoloSideCousin

Well, I was thinking perhaps we're led to think she faces Luke but this particular scene is something different... but I like this explanation better Laughing

Either way, it goes to show that these BTS reels aren't just haphazardly put together. They're making sure people stay confused.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 25 Oct 2017, 1:41 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Darth Dingbat

@SoloSideCousin

Well, I was thinking perhaps we're led to think she faces Luke but this particular scene is something different... but I like this explanation better Laughing

Either way, it goes to show that these BTS reels aren't just haphazardly put together. They're making sure people stay confused.
@Darth Dingbat

Actually being serious, that picture did make me think about the trajectory of the blue lightsaber. I mean Rey hands it to Luke at the beginning, but we see her using it in the "decapitate the rock" moment from the trailer. But here we see her fighting with her staff. Does Luke give it back to her at first and/or lets her use it, and then takes it away later? And then does she just take it back after she roughs him up? I can't necessarily think that she dislikes the saber, because she seems to be very good with all her Kylo twirling. But then again, the staff might be used again in the fight with the Praetorian guards? Does she fight those guys with a long stick or with her lightsaber in the BTS. Somebody has Kylo's BTS fight picture up in one of the threads. I need to find that.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 25 Oct 2017, 2:06 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Darth Dingbat

@SoloSideCousin

@Darth Dingbat

Actually being serious, that picture did make me think about the trajectory of the blue lightsaber. I mean Rey hands it to Luke at the beginning, but we see her using it in the "decapitate the rock" moment from the trailer. But here we see her fighting with her staff. Does Luke give it back to her at first and/or lets her use it, and then takes it away later? And then does she just take it back after she roughs him up? I can't necessarily think that she dislikes the saber, because she seems to be very good with all her Kylo twirling. But then again, the staff might be used again in the fight with the Praetorian guards? Does she fight those guys with a long stick or with her lightsaber in the BTS. Somebody has Kylo's BTS fight picture up in one of the threads. I need to find that.
@SoloSideCousin

I think she uses the lightsaber against the Praetorians. So she has some period of time on Ahch-To when she hasn't got the saber, I think? Like in the trailer she seems to be exploring on her own (walking to the tree) and she's carrying the staff.

I wonder if Luke takes away her lightsaber when he's spooked by her #RAWPOWAH.

And I wonder if the staff scene above might be a sort of Dagobah cave scene, with her fighting illusions. Because it seems to be an emotional scene - I'm still convinced that she's angry AND crying, even though it's raining. And I can't imagine her beating either Luke or Kylo with that staff of hers.

(I seem to be doing nothing but wondering these days.)
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 25 Oct 2017, 2:12 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Darth Dingbat

@SoloSideCousin

@Darth Dingbat

@SoloSideCousin

I think she uses the lightsaber against the Praetorians. So she has some period of time on Ahch-To when she hasn't got the saber, I think? Like in the trailer she seems to be exploring on her own (walking to the tree) and she's carrying the staff.

And I wonder if the staff scene above might be a sort of Dagobah cave scene, with her fighting illusions. Because it seems to be an emotional scene - I'm still convinced that she's angry AND crying, even though it's raining. And I can't imagine her beating either Luke or Kylo with that staff of hers.

@Darth Dingbat

Yeah, I don't think she beats Luke with her staff. I think she just force throws things at him when upset. I could see her going after Kylo with that staff on general principle when they first meet, but I don't think they will have her give him too much of a beat-down in this movie. We'd never hear the end of "Weak Kylo" if they did, and they are marketing him as way too hot of a character for that. Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 25 Oct 2017, 2:32 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Darth Dingbat

@SoloSideCousin

@Darth Dingbat

@SoloSideCousin

@Darth Dingbat

Yeah, I don't think she beats Luke with her staff. I think she just force throws things at him when upset. I could see her going after Kylo with that staff on general principle when they first meet, but I don't think they will have her give him too much of a beat-down in this movie. We'd never hear the end of "Weak Kylo" if they did, and they are marketing him as way too hot of a character for that. Very Happy
@SoloSideCousin

I wonder if his ship crashes on Acht To and she finds him knocked out or something, initially raises the staff then drops it when she realises he isnt a threat. I still remember what appears to be a stitched wound on his head in one still. And the fact hes still wearing a band aid on his face in the trailer shows he isnt quite 100% after the Strakiller incident.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Wed 25 Oct 2017, 5:53 am

I wonder if he's wearing the bandaid on Ahch To... More than likely, huh?
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 25 Oct 2017, 6:31 am

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:I wonder if he's wearing the bandaid on Ahch To... More than likely, huh?
@Cowgirlsamurai

I have this vision of Rey peeling it off.... Very Happy
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 25 Oct 2017, 7:41 am

Breznican retweeted this... now I think AB has saw some of the movie wasn't he the one who confirmed that Kylo is holding out his hand to Rey.
So maybe he knows who this line by Luke is actually spoken to also. Maybe it is a flash back

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) Tumblr_oydptv2ZEp1v3o2r3o1_540
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next