Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+71
MrsWindu
Gemlake
Marlow
Armadeus
MeadowofAshes
gwendy85
KnightsofReylo_2015
CienaRee
SheLitAFire
Xylo Ren
Darth Rowan
Rei of Sunshine
jakkusun
MissG
MindAndMagic
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
Man Without A Star
krissy01
Moonjump05
BenRey
Maria26
Saracene
SanghaRen
Piper Maru
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
bashfulblueeyes3
Rimfaxe96
Geralt_Riv
Lily Snape
Atenais
whisperingwillow
rawpowah
motherofpearl1
Darth_marshmallow
Starliteprism
AngryDragonPuppy
Kylo Men
RosiePancake
PalmettoBlue
Anakin Skywalker
LesCousinsDangereux
reylo1992
Kessel
snufkin
EchoBase
IoJovi
panki
MyOnlyHope
soulluos
Kylo Rey
BenSoloLives
Moonlight13
vaderito
SkyStar
ReyofLightSide
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Night Huntress
Darth_Awakened
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
DarthRen
Birdwoman
Mana
Acritiqua
FrolickingFizzgig
Lovely_Rose
ZioRen
RKR Connection
75 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 40 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by MyOnlyHope Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:27 am

New (probably still fake) leaked soundtrack that apparently popped up on iTunes for all of five minutes. Ahch-To is spelled wrong and the grammar of Flee (should be Flight) from D'Qar is off, so I'm leaning toward fake, but I will say that I like this one. It's quite inspired. Adagio for Kylo Ren is a lovely title. At least the person who made it has an imagination.
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 40 ORMj8MeuwX_CHuoj8M5VC2mtJj-o5am6_No4pzthUdo
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 40 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by MyOnlyHope Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:32 am

Okay, we have it. It was this one in the end, though the OP made some mistakes (like that Star Trek "Peace and Prosper" stuff lol). LF's learned from the past. No spoilers to be found here really.
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 40 59DpSO8AUf9SUrogIiHb1teB2nYSNDYMLWj8AS_AvKg
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:34 am

Fun with Finn and Rose! cheers
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:38 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:
vaderito wrote:I'm must say I'm pleasantly surprised how many fans want Kylo with Anakin's saber. They are, like, OMG if Kylo is wielding Anakin's saber I'm gonna j*** my pants!
@vaderito
THIS is the kind of **** that will get fanboys on board for Reylo. They don't give a damn about intimate bonds in the Force or two lonely people finding belonging and understanding in each other (at least until they see it, and maybe even then). They just want saber swap team up against the guards. And fans like us get to freak the hell out over both aspects!
@MyOnlyHope

I just want to believe this means saber swaps. cause that would indeed make everyone stand up and cheer.

@Cowgirlsamurai At least someone is getting the Love Theme. Very Happy

Last edited by vaderito on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:41 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:Okay, we have it. It was this one in the end, though the OP made some mistakes (like that Star Trek "Peace and Prosper" stuff lol). LF's learned from the past. No spoilers to be found here really.
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 40 59DpSO8AUf9SUrogIiHb1teB2nYSNDYMLWj8AS_AvKg
@MyOnlyHope

A New Alliance!!!! These track titles are really vague though, are they in order? Also, Rian said that The Last Jedi referred to Luke at the beginning of the film but the meaning changed over the course of the film... hmmm.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:50 am

POPPING IN FOR THE LAST TIME AND INTERVENING ONLY ONCE, I SWEAR

Okay, but what if Peace and Purpose is the Reylo theme? Like... wouldn't that be the ultimate goal of their arc?
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:53 am

Irina de France wrote:POPPING IN FOR THE LAST TIME AND INTERVENING ONLY ONCE, I SWEAR

Okay, but what if Peace and Purpose is the Reylo theme? Like... wouldn't that be the ultimate goal of their arc?
@Irina de France

I'am having that leak of Kylo's monologue in my mind. Peace and Purpose might have place in it.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:55 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
Irina de France wrote:POPPING IN FOR THE LAST TIME AND INTERVENING ONLY ONCE, I SWEAR

@Irina de France

I'am having that leak of Kylo's monologue in my mind. Peace and Purpose might have place in it.
@Darth_Awakened

!!!! Good, goood. 
Peace and purpose, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility etc.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:57 am

So... RenistheKey is to be believed? Or Reyloismine? Or both? I'm confused as to who we think is legit and why.

Ren says that there is no overt romantic subtext. Rey and Kylo are intrigued by one another and he "turns off" the Force bond at the end of the movie so that Rey will not try to follow him. Why? Because he doesn't want her to get hurt? Or because he doesn't want her in the way of his eeevil plans? I think many will interpret this all as Kylo just using Rey when it's convenient...
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:58 am

I thought Renisthekey was debunked? or am I confusing that person with another leak?

Has the Bothan-spy spoilers get debunked as of yet?

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:59 am

@Kylo Rey Yes, I'm sure they are.

I think what we know now both from the Visual Dictionary and from the tracks is that Kylo might not visit Ahch-To physically, but something so much more intriguing happens!
"Rescued from the Starkiller disaster, Kylo returns to his quarters aboard the Supremacy. Here Kylo's isolation allows him to meditate on the Force."

"As Rey's abilities increase, so does a strange and seemingly unprecedented connection in the Force that spans across the galaxy to unite Kylo Ren and Rey. The bond is so powerful it gives Rey insight into Ren that not even Skywalker can see."

"As Rey delves deeper into knowledge of the Force, its enormity overwhelms her. She empathizes with what younger students like Ben Solo must have faced."

"In some ways they may feel lonely. But they are going through this journey together."

"I think you feel more, in this one, how alone Rey has been."
This is some trippy, incredibly intimate stuff! Both Rey and Kylo find themselves mostly alone, both physically and emotionally, for a good part of the movie. Both are meditating on the Force, and through their bond I would guess they see visions of each other's thoughts, feelings, pasts and insecurities. Considering how long Adam was in Ireland, they must communicate and see apparitions of each other. Their dynamic was already fascinating and full of potential, but Rian is seriously taking this to the next level. I'm in awe.

Last edited by MyOnlyHope on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:01 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:So... RenistheKey is to be believed? Or Reyloismine? Or both? I'm confused as to who we think is legit and why.

Ren says that there is no overt romantic subtext. Rey and Kylo are intrigued by one another and he "turns off" the Force bond at the end of the movie so that Rey will not try to follow him. Why? Because he doesn't want her to get hurt? Or because he doesn't want her in the way of his eeevil plans? I think many will interpret this all as Kylo just using Rey when it's convenient...
@Cowgirlsamurai

We have solid reason to believe Reyloismine and not yet RenistheKey, but so far nothing about her leaks contradicts RenistheKey. In fact, they sort of work together in that there are ample Reylo scenes and hints but manage expectations because there's still a long road to go and Kylo's not ready to give up the path of darkness because he believes he must be on it.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:02 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:So... RenistheKey is to be believed? Or Reyloismine? Or both? I'm confused as to who we think is legit and why.

@Cowgirlsamurai

To be honest- somehow I have my doubts about all of them. Rolling Eyes
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:02 pm

ZioRen wrote:

@Cowgirlsamurai

We have solid reason to believe Reyloismine and not yet RenistheKey, but so far nothing about her leaks contradicts RenistheKey. In fact, they sort of work together in that there are ample Reylo scenes and hints but manage expectations because there's still a long road to go.
@ZioRen

From reyloismine:
Anonymous asked: If people want to ruin the movie for themselves then let them. People are legit getting nervous over this movie just and if you have answers then why don’t you just give them?

I dont want to ruin the movie for anyone, so thats my choice. You can refer to reddit. I saw legit leaks there.
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:04 pm

Is it possible that Kylo does end up on Ach-to still and by that time Rey has more compassion for him and can't kill him? What is going on with Luke?  I need to go read that leak by Reniskey again. Did we get screen shots of Reyloismine leaks?

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:05 pm

Personally, I think reyloismine just saw some merch and not the movie. I could be wrong, though.

Also, I have no self-control. *sob*
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:05 pm

If Kylo never visits Ahch-To, then why was Adam necessary in Ireland? Do they heavily interact in these visions/communications?
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:07 pm

Both Reyloismine and RenistheKey say that Kylo goes to Ahch-to, I believe. I think Reyloismine even hints that the shirtless scene occurs in the infamous hut. When asked where Rey saw Ren topless, I think she made some joke about Jabba's last name.

RenistheKey elaborates and says that Luke is on Ahch-To because he's stuck there and can't figure out how to move on in the series of events from some mystical map he has, I think. It turns out he needs Kylo and Rey together with him to unlock whatever is on Ahch-To so he can move on to the next place. So Kylo is physically there and they have some Indiana Jones-esque scenes trying to collect whatever relic is there.

Last edited by ZioRen on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:07 pm

@Moonlight13 The 10 min opening description from japan is legit. So she's right about legit leaks.

I don't have tumblr and don't know how to use it. can someone ask her questions that at least clarify whether he physically goes there or not?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40