Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+70
ThereThere
Jozie
RKR Connection
grimbergen
Darth_marshmallow
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
SheLitAFire
unicorn
Helix
Gemini
AcrosstheStars
californiagirl
whisperingwillow
reylodownlo
AceofWands
BenRey
Nyx
Moonjump05
Marlow
Ynqve
Darth Rowan
liveinsummee
special_cases
vinventure12
Atenais
rawpowah
ISeeAnIsland
benorganasolo
MindAndMagic
Moonlight13
Gemlake
Maria26
nite0wl29
Piper Maru
panki
SkyStar
Darth_Awakened
MoonFyre
motherofpearl1
Saracene
Cowgirlsamurai
Acritiqua
Lovely_Rose
DarthRen
kroi
MeadowofAshes
Kylo Men
CienaRee
MyOnlyHope
RosiePancake
lauvamp
IoJovi
reylo1992
teltaru
Birdwoman
Kessel
LesCousinsDangereux
nemapasara
Rei of Sunshine
ZioRen
Darth Dingbat
bashfulblueeyes3
Irina de France
FrolickingFizzgig
SoloSideCousin
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
Night Huntress
Kylo Rey
74 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors Empty Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Kylo Rey Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:14 pm

Adam Driver stayed in Ireland long enough to become a regular at the gym, so it would be really weird if Kylo never came to Ahch-to and was only in visions. Besides, the BothanSpy leak said both Rey and Kylo were in the hut when Luke blew it up or something? He's been proven to be legit so far. And if Kylo does come to Ahch-to I doubt they would reveal that in the tracklist - it's quite a big spoiler- notice how the titles are really generic and vague.

Edit - Forgot to add, according to MSW (I think), Luke tells Rey to kill Kylo and she is reluctant, so he must have come to the island. It's foreshadowing for his line in the interrogation scene too. If Rey's feelings about Kylo are going to change, I feel like they need to spend a decent amount of time together, and not just in visions. We could get some really dramatic scenes between Luke and Kylo too.

Last edited by Kylo Rey on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Night Huntress Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:23 pm

ZioRen wrote:Both Reyloismine and RenistheKey say that Kylo goes to Ahch-to, I believe. I think Reyloismine even hints that the shirtless scene occurs in the infamous hut. When asked where Rey saw Ren topless, I think she made some joke about Jabba's last name.

I certainly won't complain if we see that- but... really???  Eh bien

ZioRen wrote:
RenistheKey elaborates and says that Luke is on Ahch-To because he's stuck there and can't figure out how to move on in the series of events from some mystical map he has, I think. It turns out he needs Kylo and Rey together with him to unlock whatever is on Ahch-To so he can move on to the next place. So Kylo is physically there and they have some Indiana Jones-esque scenes trying to collect whatever relic is there .

Ok, if that's true- why is he so hostile towards Rey... maybe he didn't know she is the one he needs but he didn't seemed to want ANYONE on that island with him.  And he can't figure out how to move on so he just stays there on the island meditating or whatever- It all also sounds like a copy of the mummy returns to me.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:33 pm

Guys, stop quoting RenistheKey. he's proven FAF. Not only Tumbrlina said so (she gave him that he guessed 1 thing) but VD didn't corroborate. He gave very detailed descriptions but somehow missed all the stuff in VD. FAF. I still have a tiny doubt about her cause she could technically have VD with her and base all the answers on it, but that's more far fetched than seeing the movie. The simplest explanations are right. And the simplest is that she saw it. If I'm wrong about her oh well.

Last edited by vaderito on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:36 pm

Kylo Rey wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:Okay, we have it. It was this one in the end, though the OP made some mistakes (like that Star Trek "Peace and Prosper" stuff lol). LF's learned from the past. No spoilers to be found here really.

[edit]
@MyOnlyHope

A New Alliance!!!! These track titles are really vague though, are they in order? Also, Rian said that The Last Jedi referred to Luke at the beginning of the film but the meaning changed over the course of the film... hmmm.
@Kylo Rey

I wonder if "Peace and Purpose" ties in with the rumor of at the end Kylo contacting Rey and Leia from Vader's castle via hologram, as now he feels he has greater purpose on whatever, and then Rey goes to find him?
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:36 pm

@Reyofthelightside There's no such rumor only crack leaks.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:40 pm

vaderito wrote:Guys, stop quoting RenistheKey. he's proven FAF. Not only Tumbrlina said so (she gave him that he guessed 1 thing) but VD didn't corroborate. He gave very detailed descriptions but somehow missed all the stuff in VD. FAF. I still have a tiny doubt about her cause she could technically have VD with her and base all the answers on it, but that's more far fetched than seeing the movie. The simplest explanations are right. And the simplest is that she saw it. If I'm wrong about her oh well.
@vaderito

Wait, Reyloismine said Renisthekey is fake?
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:46 pm

Renisthekey said the shot of Kylo on Crait wasn't in the movie. Obviously it is. I'm also not convinced Reyloismine didn't luck out with the VD. I think that's more likely than her having been invited to some secret premier or viewing.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:50 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
vaderito wrote:Guys, stop quoting RenistheKey. he's proven FAF. Not only Tumbrlina said so (she gave him that he guessed 1 thing) but VD didn't corroborate. He gave very detailed descriptions but somehow missed all the stuff in VD. FAF. I still have a tiny doubt about her cause she could technically have VD with her and base all the answers on it, but that's more far fetched than seeing the movie. The simplest explanations are right. And the simplest is that she saw it. If I'm wrong about her oh well.
@vaderito

@SoloSideCousin

Yep. he guessed one thing. She didn't elaborate what but it could be that Force Ghosts are in the movie. He said there were 3 and she says there's only 1.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:52 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Renisthekey said the shot of Kylo on Crait wasn't in the movie. Obviously it is. I'm also not convinced Reyloismine didn't luck out with the VD. I think that's more likely than her having been invited to some secret premier or viewing.
@FrolickingFizzgig

It's just really fishy considering that the Japan premiere showed something like 13 minutes of footage, and by the time she and other anons on Tumblr were claiming to have seen the movie, Reddit/4Chan were silent. Like, I don't know, maybe I'm wrong and that reyloismine has buddies that permitted her to see the movie before the premiere. If I'm wrong, in that case, I sincerely apologize.

But again, I might be in denial because judging by her comments, we'll get another two years of shipping wars and me feeling like I've seen a different movie from everyone else, and I'm here like:

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors Tenor

But this probably belongs in the Fan Fatigue threads, lol. And I got a week to prepare myself.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:54 pm

I am inclined to believe the Tumblr person as well.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:56 pm

There must be many people who have seen TLJ in full by now. Industry screenings have been happening this week and there were screenings for VIP guests before that. I’ll probably remain sceptical of any leak until post-premiere but there’s undoubtedly legit information out there.

I can see a variety of scenarios based on what we know for sure so far. As long as Rey is random, there are no love-triangles hinted at, and the door is left open for potential redemption and Reylo, I think I’ll be fine with the rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:56 pm

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but apparently Jason debunked that leaked track list. (Thank God, because I hated it.)

https://twitter.com/MakingStarWars/status/938839408811241472
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:58 pm

So, just to get this straight - Reyloismine claims that Kylo will go to Ahch-to but from the leaks of the VD he won't? I'm confused... WTH
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:02 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but apparently Jason debunked that leaked track list. (Thank God, because I hated it.)

@Darth Dingbat

Thank God. Those titles are so meh, imo. And idk, the timeline of it just seems off. "Who are you?" and 'The Cave' for example seems like it should be near the first act,
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:02 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but apparently Jason debunked that leaked track list. (Thank God, because I hated it.)

@Darth Dingbat

I'm not sure he's referring to the one we just got a picture of.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:06 pm

I'm pretty sure that leaked list with the booklet is real, DD. I think Jason was debunking a different list.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:09 pm

ZioRen wrote:

@Darth Dingbat

@ZioRen

Who knows. I'll keep on hoping it's fake, though. Laughing The music will probably turn out to be glorious either way.

People had taken the trouble of creating fake CD cases and fake booklets for the TFA soundtrack, too, so... who knows really.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:11 pm

ZioRen wrote:

@Darth Dingbat

@ZioRen

he either hasn't seen that picture or is ignoring it so that he doesn't have to confirm it. He says in another tweet released after the image was posted to him that there were 4 different leaks. So I think he can't say it's the real leak. Disney served him.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:14 pm

vaderito wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
@vaderito

@SoloSideCousin

Yep. he guessed one thing. She didn't elaborate what but it could be that Force Ghosts are in the movie. He said there were 3 and she says there's only 1.
@vaderito

I just saw that. Add that in with what @panki was saying and you were saying, and it sounds like he is done.

However, Reyloismine just upped the stakes by claiming that there is only one force ghost. That is a definitive statement. That information would not be in the VD. If she's wrong, that will come back to bite her.  I am looking at her as more credible at the moment, because that is a risk.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:15 pm

vaderito wrote:
ZioRen wrote:

@Darth Dingbat

@ZioRen

he either hasn't seen that picture or is ignoring it so that he doesn't have to confirm it. He says in another tweet released after the image was posted to him that there were 4 different leaks. So I think he can't say it's the real leak. Disney served him.
@vaderito

It's even possible that Disney constituents made fake stuff to put everyone off the right track. They did say last year that they spent millions on security purposes to avoid leakage. Who's to say it's just limited on personel and anti drone tech? It could be fake spoilers as well.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:19 pm

Rei of Sunshine wrote:
vaderito wrote:
ZioRen wrote:

@Darth Dingbat

@ZioRen

@vaderito

It's even possible that Disney constituents made fake stuff to put everyone off the right track. They did say last year that they spent millions on security purposes to avoid leakage. Who's to say it's just limited on personel and anti drone tech? It could be fake spoilers as well.
@Rei of Sunshine

Mark legit just did an interview where he talked about how LF leaked a fake spoiler about how Obi-wan was going to be the bad guy in ESB to cover up the real twist about the father reveal. That they even put in the script that it was Obi-wan who killed Luke's father.
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:19 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:

I just saw that. Add that in with what @panki was saying and you were saying, and it sounds like he is done.

However, Reyloismine just upped the stakes by claiming that there is only one force ghost. That is a definitive statement. That information would not be in the VD. If she's wrong, that will come back to bite her.  I am looking at her as more credible at the moment, because that is a risk.
@SoloSideCousin

yep, that's not from VD. Like, one can go "maybe she had VD before the leak and picked green milk as her claim to credibility" (far fetched) but this is definitive answer. She made the call. Only one.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LesCousinsDangereux Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:34 pm

vaderito wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
@vaderito

@SoloSideCousin

@vaderito

Well, on the balance of probablity, 1 force ghost is much more likely than 3. I personally feel 3 would be too many (an overkill! Smile ) Not saying that is it not possible. But based on what we know so far - there is nothing that indicates that for some reason 3 force ghosts are needed storywise - I will go with only 1 force ghost.

Also much of what Renisthekey says is things we know or can quite confidently assume/guess. And the rest - those that do not fall in this category and are his/hers additions - do not look very plausible to me. (like KoR being ex-stormtroopers). So some of what he/she says is correct due to logical reasoning and even 1-2 lucky guesses. The rest would be untrue.
LesCousinsDangereux
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:36 pm

I'm going to assume the one Force ghost is Yoda. Since we've had other things where people accidentally spilled the beans about that.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:37 pm

LesCousinsDangereux wrote:

Well, on the balance of probablity, 1 force ghost is much more likely than 3. I personally feel 3 would be too many (an overkill! Smile ) Not saying that is it not possible. But based on what we know so far - there is nothing that indicates that for some reason 3 force ghosts are needed storywise - I will go with only 1 force ghost.
@LesCousinsDangereux

Actually no. There's bigger probability that there are 2 or 3 because of previous movies. Calling just 1 is bold and likely induced by something tangible. Calling 2 or 3 is not, it's "can't decide which one to keep and which one to lose to appear like I know something".

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next