Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

+88
adamdrivershair
Kylo Rey
AnneNeville
Chained Prometheus
Trach
Xylo Ren
Geralt_Riv
MindAndMagic
motherofpearl1
Mana
Saracene
Aphelionna
californiagirl
Lily Snape
Jozie
rey09
Rimfaxe96
Gemlake
thescavenger
PalmettoBlue
AhsokaTano
Casper
KnightsofReylo_2015
Moonlight13
Armadeus
Meomeo
Reylo Lemon
Tex
Moonjump05
AcrosstheStars
Darth Dementor
Starliteprism
Marie Ren
EchoBase
BenRey
Little_Boots
shii405
RKR Connection
Atenais
Teo oswald
MrsWindu
nite0wl29
SkyStar
AceofWands
cherrylipstick
bashfulblueeyes3
Chris24601
ReyofLightSide
Helix
ThereThere
special_cases
Blackcanary
rawpowah
Ynqve
Piper Maru
Birdwoman
Lovely_Rose
nonesuch
reylodownlo
Kessel
Kylo Men
Irina de France
LadyHa
vaderito
reylo1992
RosiePancake
ZioRen
SoloSideCousin
panki
CienaRee
lauvamp
MyOnlyHope
Night Huntress
unicorn
Cowgirlsamurai
ISeeAnIsland
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth_Awakened
Darth Dingbat
IoJovi
Rei of Sunshine
SheLitAFire
Darth Rowan
snufkin
DarthRen
tukicarreno
Krafty
MeadowofAshes
92 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by MeadowofAshes Thu 21 Dec 2017, 8:30 am

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by SkyStar Thu 21 Dec 2017, 8:34 am

Saracene wrote:It cracks me up that this trilogy is basically your average chick flick Twisted Evil Laughing

1. Girl meets boy
2. Girl hates the boy
3. Girl likes the boy!
4. Girl and boy break up
5. Girl and boy get back together

Also, I hope that people who swooned over the chemistry between Rey and Kylo go and rewatch TFA and realise that it was there from the start.
@Saracene

I just read one salty review which was just mocking TLJ as being some kind of telenovela soap. Very Happy
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Thu 21 Dec 2017, 8:58 am

@MeadowofAshes

Oh boy - that was just what I needed this dull afternoon Laughing
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Thu 21 Dec 2017, 9:25 am

Everyone must see this!!! lovee this guy!! HE IS A DIRTY REYLO HAHA!! 

5:17 esp

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey Thu 21 Dec 2017, 9:30 am

Polygon ships Reylo too

"Kylo Ren and Rey (Reylo as their dedicated shippers call them) are the most obvious pair to point to. The chemistry between them is palpable in every scene they’re talking to, glaring at or simply standing beside each other. The forbidden romance only adds to the romanticism of the couple’s relationship, their anger and disdain for each other morphing into an attraction based on a shared connection."

"The mounting sexual energy between Kylo Ren and Rey is what propels their relationship forward and what fans cling to when looking for people to ship. There’s a certain je ne sais quoi to what they’re experiencing and, although neither of them can label it, we can see what’s happening. We can see that thin line between love and hate begin to crumble as two opposing forces realize this connection they share with each other is special."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/12/21/16801926/star-wars-the-last-jedi-spoilers-finn-rose-kylo-ren-rey-reylo
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynak Thu 21 Dec 2017, 10:33 am

You will like this article, it’s brilliant and damn sexy. Like a guilty pleasure.

https://slate.com/arts/2017/12/the-last-jedi-is-the-first-genuinely-sexy-star-wars-movie.html
Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 21 Dec 2017, 10:56 am

Like I've said, forgot about most of what's published and stick to writers like Priscilla Page for clear-headed takes on the film and their relationship

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Captur15

Also 100% agree, who in their right mind would pass up Ewan McGregor for Mr "I Hate Sand?"
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Thu 21 Dec 2017, 12:35 pm

rey09 wrote:Everyone must see this!!! lovee this guy!! HE IS A DIRTY REYLO HAHA!! 

@rey09

Force sex conception? Guy has been reading all the smutty fan fiction that has come out this last week, lmao

Don't get me wrong, I love it, but would love them to be in person too
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Thu 21 Dec 2017, 1:09 pm

Moonjump05 wrote:
rey09 wrote:Everyone must see this!!! lovee this guy!! HE IS A DIRTY REYLO HAHA!! 

@rey09

Force sex conception?  Guy has been reading all the smutty fan fiction that has come out this last week, lmao

@Moonjump05 lmao but what if...their bond grows so close that he can actually be there in person?? I think that may just be the highest level of their bond, where they can literally transport themselves to each other. The rain scene, and then the hand scene were tiny steps toward that direction.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 21 Dec 2017, 2:12 pm

Look at all of these FILTHY Reylos emerging to make a mess of precious Star Wars! An absolutely shameful display.  Evil or Very Mad
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Thu 21 Dec 2017, 2:19 pm

I love the guy's enthusiasm, but unmarried sex in SW? Er, nope Smile
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 21 Dec 2017, 2:23 pm

Saracene wrote:I love the guy's enthusiasm, but unmarried sex in SW? Er, nope Smile
@Saracene

Yeah but the enthusiasm is contagious so I gotta give him props.  You're right though - no way are we getting a sex scene.  The P. Guard fight was as close as to a coded sex scene we'll get with these two.  And personally, it's for the best.  The minute there's a chance Rey could be pregnant, his survival chances fall to about nil.   I don't want our boy to die!!!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Thu 21 Dec 2017, 3:18 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Saracene wrote:I love the guy's enthusiasm, but unmarried sex in SW? Er, nope Smile
@Saracene

Yeah but the enthusiasm is contagious so I gotta give him props.  You're right though - no way are we getting a sex scene.  The P. Guard fight was as close as to a coded sex scene we'll get with these two.  And personally, it's for the best.  The minute there's a chance Rey could be pregnant, his survival chances fall to about nil.   I don't want our boy to die!!!
@IoJovi

Funny, I was giving this thought last night... since they seem to be all about subverting expectations... I'd actually really like to see Rey and Ben throw all caution to the wind, say to hell with everyone else momentarily, and just run off and get married mid movie, honeymoon implied. Naturally, she gets pregnant, so when it gets to redemption time in Act 3 he dies and audience thinks he'll stay dead, but NOPE. Kiss of Life (TM) and the resolution is they actually get to raise a family together.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 21 Dec 2017, 3:30 pm

@Saracene

That's all Exploding Hut is about. Luke preventing unmarried sex in SW. Twisted Evil

Also, spot on it's the tale as old as time, Girl Meets Boy/Boy Meets Girl.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Thu 21 Dec 2017, 3:38 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
@Saracene

@IoJovi

Funny, I was giving this thought last night... since they seem to be all about subverting expectations... I'd actually really like to see Rey and Ben throw all caution to the wind, say to hell with everyone else momentarily, and just run off and get married mid movie, honeymoon implied. Naturally, she gets pregnant, so when it gets to redemption time in Act 3 he dies and audience thinks he'll stay dead, but NOPE. Kiss of Life (TM) and the resolution is they actually get to raise a family together.
@MeadowofAshes

Sign me up for this! cheers  It would be a really nice subversion. I dislike that sex equates death. Didn't Rian do an interview recently where he talked about how violence was so common place in films now, but that sexuality was still sort of taboo and that was something he wanted to bring to the forefront with this new generation of films? Did I imagine this?

It wold be very BOLD of JJ to have Rey and Kylo say f@#% everyone and go get married in secret or even just give in to a "night of passion". It ties in nicely with that whole reverse PT thing they've got going on.

Plus, can we not have Rey being left to raise a child alone. Or as another nice subversion she just doesn't get pregnant? Can't we end this trilogy with a healthy, loving family/relationship?
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 21 Dec 2017, 3:45 pm

Tex wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
@Saracene

@IoJovi

@MeadowofAshes

Sign me up for this! cheers  It would be a really nice subversion. I dislike that sex equates death. Didn't Rian do an interview recently where he talked about how violence was so common place in films now, but that sexuality was still sort of taboo and that was something he wanted to bring to the forefront with this new generation of films? Did I imagine this?

It wold be very BOLD of JJ to have Rey and Kylo say f@#% everyone and go get married in secret or even just give in to a "night of passion". It ties in nicely with that whole reverse PT thing they've got going on.

Plus, can we not have Rey being left to raise a child alone. Or as another nice subversion she just doesn't get pregnant? Can't we end this trilogy with a healthy, loving family/relationship?
@Tex

I'm very onboard with this. I hate the whole sex = death thing. Star Wars is daring in other respects--I don't see what the issue with unmarried sex is, given that 90% of people have sex outside of marriage. It's such an odd taboo.

Heck, it was even implied that Leia possibly had sex with her then-boyfriend in the Leia PoA novel.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Thu 21 Dec 2017, 4:01 pm

IoJovi wrote:
@Saracene

@IoJovi Lol yeaa i love the enthusiasm, it's very refreshing hearing it from a fanboy. But yeah his take on it is something that would happen on GOT, def. not star wars. I do hope for a hand scene intensified 1000 fold. 

Honestly, I'm starting to get greedy. Why only one kiss? I'm hoping for 2. Han and Leia had quite a few kisses, so why not give this epic power couple one more than expected. I'm thinking their first kiss is more spontaneous and in the moment in the middle of the movie, and the movie ends with a more certain kiss, very much like Anakin and Padme in epi 2.
edit- totally forgot anidala had 3 in epi 2! 1st forbidden, 2nd we're gonna die kiss, 3rd end kiss. It would be a shame reylo didn't get two!! With so much tension and longing in those two, one kiss does not suffice.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Thu 21 Dec 2017, 4:30 pm

@Rei of Sunshine

I see, it could be a possibility but we'll see whether it amounts to something or not. We're in the dark right now.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 21 Dec 2017, 4:35 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Tex wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
@Saracene

@IoJovi

@MeadowofAshes

@Tex

I'm very onboard with this.  I hate the whole sex = death thing.  Star Wars is daring in other respects--I don't see what the issue with unmarried sex is, given that 90% of people have sex outside of marriage. It's such an odd taboo.

Heck, it was even implied that Leia possibly had sex with her then-boyfriend in the Leia PoA novel.
@ISeeAnIsland

You know I kid when I say that, right?  Laughing

Granted I am a very mathematical person, saying x + x = y outcome, but yeah I am onboard with what you guys are saying.  It'd be a way to throw those type of expectations on their head in the best, most heated way possible.  I doubt either one of them have ever known belonging, let alone passion, so let's let them have their cake and eat it too!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 21 Dec 2017, 4:47 pm

Nothing that happens in the future will ever be more painfully romantic and intimate than Rey and Kylo touching their fingertips through the Force void. I still can't quite believe that happened. It felt like watching my own ideas unfold on the big screen. We've never seen two Force users interact that way before and Rian went all out. It's one of the most mesmerizing film sequences I've ever witnessed.

I'm all for that fairytale kiss in IX. There's a reason it wasn't in VIII. No chance for any kind of sex, though. God no.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Thu 21 Dec 2017, 4:51 pm

I'm really not on board with sex scenes in SW, even implied. I don't see them going anywhere near Rey getting pregnant, and would actually be pretty annoyed if it did happen. The whole idea just feels wrong to me on every level for these two characters. They need to find balance and belonging in each other as a precursor to anything else.

My ideal ending to this saga is just a fairy tale kiss, peace and freedom restored to the galaxy, and Rey and Ben taking off together on the Falcon alone. I want kids, just not as a part of the actual story. God no.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Thu 21 Dec 2017, 5:03 pm

rey09 wrote:
Moonjump05 wrote:

@rey09

Force sex conception?  Guy has been reading all the smutty fan fiction that has come out this last week, lmao

@Moonjump05 lmao but what if...their bond grows so close that he can actually be there in person?? I think that may just be the highest level of their bond, where they can literally transport themselves to each other. The rain scene, and then the hand scene were tiny steps toward that direction.
@rey09

Maybe the concept will pull one of them out of a tricky situation....as in life/death. *Ben offers his hand again to Rey, ungloved*
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Thu 21 Dec 2017, 5:43 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Nothing that happens in the future will ever be more painfully romantic and intimate than Rey and Kylo touching their fingertips through the Force void. I still can't quite believe that happened. It felt like watching my own ideas unfold on the big screen. We've never seen two Force users interact that way before and Rian went all out. It's one of the most mesmerizing film sequences I've ever witnessed.

I'm all for that fairytale kiss in IX. There's a reason it wasn't in VIII. No chance for any kind of sex, though. God no.
@FrolickingFizzgig

AMEN!
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Thu 21 Dec 2017, 7:13 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Nothing that happens in the future will ever be more painfully romantic and intimate than Rey and Kylo touching their fingertips through the Force void. I still can't quite believe that happened. It felt like watching my own ideas unfold on the big screen. We've never seen two Force users interact that way before and Rian went all out. It's one of the most mesmerizing film sequences I've ever witnessed.

@FrolickingFizzgig

Never say never! I'd like to at least give JJ the chance to knock my socks off. I think it was you who said that Rian and JJ had turned this into some kind of Reylo pissing match. JJ needs to go big or go home. Laughing
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 21 Dec 2017, 7:15 pm

Tex wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

Never say never! I'd like to at least give JJ the chance to knock my socks off. I think it was you who said that Rian and JJ had turned this into some kind of Reylo pissing match. JJ needs to go big or go home. Laughing
@Tex

I don’t have the quote handy, but I think JJ said he’s going even bolder in IX. Here’s to hoping that means a kiss and these two finding belonging in each other!

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next