Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many times have you seen TLJ?

+36
unicorn
giaciak2
nickandnora
motherofpearl1
Dar-ren19
thescavenger
BB-Rey
KyleWren
Let The Past Die
LadyHa
Teo oswald
Night Huntress
AhsokaTano
Lamiller1390
PalmettoBlue
Kyla Ren
Kessel
Cowgirlsamurai
SanghaRen
ISeeAnIsland
MrsWindu
Tex
Saracene
Starliteprism
EchoBase
IoJovi
cherrylipstick
Geralt_Riv
Atenais
SkyStar
snufkin
lauvamp
SheLitAFire
KnightsofReylo_2015
Irina de France
adamdrivershair
40 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

How Many Times Have You Seen TLJ?

How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 20 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 18 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 17 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 13 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 90

How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Empty Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by Starliteprism Thu 04 Jan 2018, 2:14 pm

Kessel wrote:I've seen the movie three times. I want to go a fourth time, but I'll probably have to go myself. I've never been to the movies alone before, but hearing some you guys talking about going alone encourages me to give it a try. Smile
@Kessel

I used to work in a movie theatre, so got used to going SOLO for movies. I planned to see the movie again tomorrow, third time solo, but managed to convince a friend to go with me. She is watching The Force Awakens(recap) tonight and then in the morning, going to stretch our legs and walk to the movies (3 miles there, and 3 miles back). :-p

But it's kinda refreshing to watch a movie by yourself.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 3 Empty Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by Starliteprism Thu 04 Jan 2018, 2:26 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:@Tex

Geeze. Lol. Guys when they're jealous...SMH. Eh bien yeah my husband was just kidding, he likes to tease me about my celebrity crushes..."my boyfriend Kylo Ren" lol Laughing
@SheLitAFire

Haha...too funny. I say to my hubbie all the time that Kylo is my "space boyfriend". I have an interesting lot of celebrity crushes, mostly creative/out there types.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 04 Jan 2018, 5:14 pm

I actually enjoy going to the movies by myself. In fact, I just went by myself to see TLJ for the third time! (Previous two times were with husband and then husband/daughter.)
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Thu 04 Jan 2018, 8:50 pm

So I went to watch the movie today, for the 4th time, with my half sister. She is a good example of GA, she only watched TFA this same afternoon, to understand TLJ better. In the end I asked her if she liked, she was super enthusiastic and told me about her favorite scenes.

But what surprised me was what she told me about Kylo, about his confrontation with Luke, she told me, "For him, it was more personal than war, no? He was confronting his demons from past, his family". I didn't tell her about my opinion, about Reylo, nothing, I just wanted to hear her impressions and I was very happy with her opinion. Seems like she didn't see him as a villain, but more like a tortured soul. And she is a big fan of Han Solo (before the movie she told me she had a crush on him, when she was younger).
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Fri 05 Jan 2018, 9:46 am

Just came back from 4th viewing. Love it so much. What a grower of a film and managed to have a friend come along and she already wants/needs to see it again. BAHAHAHA! Twisted Evil Shocked Razz Laughing
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Sat 06 Jan 2018, 6:14 am

I don’t suppose there’s a way to change your total?
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamiller1390 Sat 06 Jan 2018, 8:16 am

I've seen in Three times.

First time I saw it when it opened in France on the 13th, in French... despite my best hopes, I understood very very little of it Sad

The second time I saw it, I found a theater in a nearby town that was showing it in English with French Subtitles. I skipped out of class early, took a 45-minute train and walked 20 minutes to the theater... only to find out I'd bought tickets for the following day Shocked But I was able to exchange the ticket and that second viewing was WAY better.

I saw it for the third time in London on the 30th with my daughter who dressed up as Kylo Ren for this viewing. First viewing without any FRENCH... hahaha. I want to see it more but seeing it in the original language is difficult. I might see it in French once more but if that does not pan out, I'll wait till its release on DVD.
Lamiller1390
Lamiller1390
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 06 Jan 2018, 8:17 am

I am pondering going for #6 today... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jan 2018, 9:15 am

Three times.  I had planned to see it a fourth on New Years Day, but plans got derailed.  I planned to see it this weekend but we are in the midst of a bad winter storm.  It's supposed to finally stop snowing very early tomorrow morning, so I'm hopeful.

ETA:  Saw it twice in 2D, once in 3D IMAX.  I want to see it in regular IMAX as I couldn't take their 3D glasses.  I'm not sure how many more times, taking it as it goes.

Last edited by Sacrebleu on Sat 06 Jan 2018, 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sat 06 Jan 2018, 9:24 am

IoJovi wrote:I am pondering going for #6 today... Laughing
@IoJovi

Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Sat 06 Jan 2018, 9:27 am

Had my 7th screening yesterday with my niece which was a delight. I wish I would have filmed her reactions. Especially during the elevator scene where she completely lost and nearly screamed: “I can see it, now. I see it.....oh god, she’s going to kiss him.” Very Happy

She really loved Kylos hair, by the way.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sat 06 Jan 2018, 9:32 am

Sacrebleu wrote:Three times.  I had planned to see it a fourth on New Years Day, but plans got derailed.  I planned to see it this weekend but we are in the midst of a bad winter storm.  It's supposed to finally stop snowing very early tomorrow morning, so I'm hopeful.

ETA:  Saw it twice in 2D, once in 3D IMAX.  I want to see it in regular IMAX as I couldn't take their 3D glasses.  I'm not sure how many more times, taking it as it goes.
@Sacrebleu

Yea, did 3D IMAX first, then 2D three times. And oddly enough, I didn't know there is such a thing as IMAX 2D, so might try that out as sometimes the 3D is a bit much and have to angle my eyes slightly at an angle to get used to the sensation. scratch
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sat 06 Jan 2018, 11:02 am

EchoBase wrote:Had my 7th screening yesterday with my niece which was a delight. I wish I would have filmed her reactions. Especially during the elevator scene where she completely lost and nearly screamed: “I can see it, now. I see it.....oh god, she’s going to kiss him.” Very Happy

@EchoBase

That's awesome. How old is she?
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sat 06 Jan 2018, 11:08 am

PalmettoBlue wrote:I don’t suppose there’s a way to change your total?
@PalmettoBlue

I just changed it so you can!
TO UPDATE YOUR VOTE/# OF SCREENINGS: Under the poll, click 'cancel vote.' Then you can vote again with your updated #
You may need to refresh the page after you cancel your original vote to be able to vote again. Smile

SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 06 Jan 2018, 11:25 am

Ok have voted - have seen it 3 times so far - first time by myself with a whole load of Star Wars fans all ages with lightsabers in the audience ( that was great and there were lots of people there too on their own like me )and great reactions . Second time I went to see it with my husband ( he knows about my love of Adam driver and kylo character in particular) and third time I went to see it with a close friend of mine and sister in law . Am planning to see it again on my own on Tuesday after work again Lol! Can’t stay away from this film for long as after a few days I get withdrawal symptoms and need to plan seeing it again! Lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Sat 06 Jan 2018, 11:30 am

SheLitAFire wrote:
EchoBase wrote:Had my 7th screening yesterday with my niece which was a delight. I wish I would have filmed her reactions. Especially during the elevator scene where she completely lost and nearly screamed: “I can see it, now. I see it.....oh god, she’s going to kiss him.” Very Happy

@EchoBase

That's awesome. How old is she?
@SheLitAFire

18. Smart girl. She’s totally into animes and mangas and kept talking about all the parallels she could she. Smile
Her squeaking during the shirtless scene was also gold.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sat 06 Jan 2018, 12:53 pm

Now that x-mas is finally over (yeah, not a fan- very stressful time of the year for me at work- I'm wanted to go full Kylo-anger-tantrum-mode many times Gnagnan ) I'm gonna rewatch it as many times as I can manage. I have to check when they show it in English because I just can't stand the German Voice of Kylo/Ben Rolling Eyes
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Sat 06 Jan 2018, 2:08 pm

13 times ongoing

when the film came out December 13 at 18:00 I saw it twice with my mother and I was excited and I did not understand anything Very Happy

the fifteenth day I was alone and I saw it twice and I collected information What a Face
  the nineteenth day I was with my friends and I saw twice in 3d, not bad 3d but I prefer the 2d and then the price is a little high

the twenty-first day I saw it in the original language but only once.
Razz
the twenty-fifth day l saw it with my girlfriend Smile in 2D just once Embarassed

the twenty-seventh day I saw him in imax 4 times free because I had tickets as a present
  great experience, I was with my best friend and film critic Cool

thirty-first day with my critical friend and with my girlfriend we talked during the movie Laughing ,

now I'm waiting for the last day of screening so they'll give me the mega poster Laughing
It was the most beautiful Christmas / New Year of my life Very Happy
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sat 06 Jan 2018, 2:19 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:
PalmettoBlue wrote:I don’t suppose there’s a way to change your total?
@PalmettoBlue

I just changed it so you can!
TO UPDATE YOUR VOTE/# OF SCREENINGS: Under the poll, click 'cancel vote.' Then you can vote again with your updated #
You may need to refresh the page after you cancel your original vote to be able to vote again. Smile

@SheLitAFire

Great! Thanks for that. :-D

Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 06 Jan 2018, 3:40 pm

Viewing #6 is done and complete!!! cheers

I think by this momentum, I may beat The Phantom Menace, which I saw 8x back in the day. My ex loved that movie, and we went to see it every chance we got... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamiller1390 Sat 06 Jan 2018, 3:52 pm

Teo oswald wrote:13 times ongoing

when the film came out December 13 at 18:00 I saw it twice with my mother and I was excited and I did not understand anything Very Happy

the fifteenth day I was alone and I saw it twice and I collected information What a Face
  the nineteenth day I was with my friends and I saw twice in 3d, not bad 3d but I prefer the 2d and then the price is a little high

the twenty-first day I saw it in the original language but only once.
Razz
the twenty-fifth day l saw it with my girlfriend Smile in 2D just once Embarassed

the twenty-seventh day I saw him in imax 4 times free because I had tickets as a present
  great experience, I was with my best friend and film critic Cool

thirty-first day with my critical friend and with my girlfriend we talked during the movie Laughing ,

now I'm waiting for the last day of screening so they'll give me the mega poster Laughing
It was the most beautiful Christmas / New Year of my life Very Happy
@Teo oswald

DUDE where do you Live??? In Europe somewhere I assume, cause I know it came out in France on the 13th.

I am not a native French speaker and am still learning so that has really hindered my ability to see it a bunch. I am slightly envious of you... that is awesome... Very Happy
Lamiller1390
Lamiller1390
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Sat 06 Jan 2018, 4:34 pm

I wanted to see it today, but I have to walk a bit, and it's so flipping cold right now where I live I decided not to. I'm planning on seeing it Tuesday, then I think I'll be good until the digital release.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sat 06 Jan 2018, 5:11 pm

IoJovi wrote:Viewing #6 is done and complete!!!  cheers

I think by this momentum, I may beat The Phantom Menace, which I saw 8x back in the day.  My ex loved that movie, and we went to see it every chance we got...  Laughing  
@IoJovi

Hand on heart, it gets even more enjoyable after each go. Maybe the trick is they must pump pheromones into the theatre during the forcebond scenes or something. lol!
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 06 Jan 2018, 7:19 pm

Starliteprism wrote:

I think by this momentum, I may beat The Phantom Menace, which I saw 8x back in the day.  My ex loved that movie, and we went to see it every chance we got...  Laughing  
@IoJovi

Hand on heart, it gets even more enjoyable after each go. Maybe the trick is they must pump pheromones into the theatre during the forcebond scenes or something. lol!
@Starliteprism

I concur - even the Resistance scenes which I wasn’t a fan of on my first view are now enjoyable. I really love the hell out of this movie. It is the gift that keeps on giving. I tear up now when Luke says to Leia “I can’t save him.” I tear up because I know a certain scavenger who can...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Sat 06 Jan 2018, 7:41 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Starliteprism wrote:

@IoJovi

@Starliteprism

I concur - even the Resistance scenes which I wasn’t a fan of on my first view are now enjoyable. I really love the hell out of this movie. It is the gift that keeps on giving. I tear up now when Luke says to Leia “I can’t save him.” I tear up because I know a certain scavenger who can...
@IoJovi

Jeez, imagine how it'll be once IX is out. I'll be a sobbing mess.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum