Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi General Discussion

+81
giaciak2
KnightsofReylo_2015
thescavenger
Let The Past Die
Reynak
Sforza
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
ReyofLightSide
liveinsummee
rawpowah
Piper Maru
adamdrivershair
Marchtwin
Irina de France
MoonFyre
Atenais
Moonjump05
Helix
Casper
Acritiqua
MyOnlyHope
Xylo Ren
Blood Moon
Starliteprism
Darth_marshmallow
motherofpearl1
bashfulblueeyes3
SkyStar
Kylo Rey
BenRey
DeeBee
Forsythia
SoloSideCousin
SanghaRen
reylo1992
rey09
FrolickingFizzgig
spacebaby45678
Darth Dingbat
AceofWands
ISeeAnIsland
PalmettoBlue
snufkin
DarthRen
SheLitAFire
vaderito
Maria26
EchoBase
Moonlight13
Lucina
fuhry
Mana
Kylo Men
LesCousinsDangereux
Saracene
Reylo Lemon
Anakin Skywalker
Tex
MindAndMagic
shii405
Darth_Awakened
nite0wl29
RosiePancake
colibri
Night Huntress
tukicarreno
ZioRen
Birdwoman
IoJovi
Lily Snape
Gemini
Armadeus
Darth Dementor
LadyHa
Darth Rowan
panki
Cowgirlsamurai
Man Without A Star
Kessel
Rei of Sunshine
MrsWindu
85 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi General Discussion Empty The Last Jedi General Discussion

Post by Darth Dingbat Mon 06 Nov 2017, 9:01 am

Oh, I didn't mean the Resistance comes to Ahch-To - I just loved that baffled porg.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi General Discussion Empty Re: The Last Jedi General Discussion

Post by PalmettoBlue Mon 06 Nov 2017, 9:04 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:@SoloSideCousin

FWIW, I didn't see that article debunking anything other than Luke having fallen to the dark side.

Maybe I'm just too optimistic, but after all of the hints we've gotten (the posters! that trailer!), I honestly believe that there's something more going on with Luke other than him being a disillusioned middle-aged man.

If there's a twist where Luke is the main antagonist on Ahch-To, Mark can't give that away in an interview. (And as others have pointed out here with some really good examples, a character can still be an antagonist with being a villain.) If Luke really believes that Rey (and possibly himself) are too dangerous to return to the rest of the galaxy, that could open up all sorts of nuanced tension. Or maybe the Knights of Rant are onto something with their harbinger of doom theory, which could be super interesting.
@ISeeAnIsland

It also wouldn't make Luke "wrong", interestingly enough. If Rey, and Kylo, and/or Rey and Kylo together are legitimately dangerous to the galaxy, trying to prevent that would be "right" but still make him Rey's antagonist.

It's kind of like trying to prevent a prophecy in myths and tragedies - usually one just ends up making it happen.

Also, I always thought that the easiest way to account for Kylo's resentment/disappointment with his family and his sense of betrayal was that he took the blame for something that wasn't true. That six years previously things didn't go down quite the way everybody thinks they went down. But Luke blamed him, and Han (and Leia?) believed Luke's take because there was "too much Vader" in Kylo. And Snoke managed to convince him there was no one else to turn to.

That wouldn't make Luke evil either, but it would make him wrong - and too quick to judge without knowing the full story, just like the audience.

Now, I have no idea if they're going with anything like this, but I always thought Kylo's disappointment with Han et al. was overblown if it was just that he was a bit absent when Ben was a child. Then again, as you know I've always got the vibe from TFA, also, that Kylo has some kind of a genuine purpose and he's basically on a self-sacrificial mission. I find it hard to reconcile Kylo-the-victim with Kylo-with-a-good-purpose - I always have. Which is why I wonder if there's any way for both of these vibes to play into the story. Something is probably going to be dropped, IMO - my bet is that they're going with some simple but effective twist that will turn things around and generate immediate sympathy for Kylo by virtue of a "jaw-dropping surprise" that shows a side of him and his story that the audience wouldn't have thought.

I'm not expecting too many nuances from a story that needs to cram so much stuff into two remaining films. And because of this, unlike many others I'm also not expecting a slow-burn redemption arc with Kylo continuing to waver between light and dark. The thing is, I can't see Rey potentially allying herself with Kylo the waverer. If she suddenly trusts him, it will be because she has learnt something jaw-droppingly surprising about him, something that has turned things upside down for her, and therefore for the audience as well.
@Darth Dingbat

I love all of this and have now adopted it as #thelastjedigoals
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Mon 06 Nov 2017, 9:11 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:@SoloSideCousin

FWIW, I didn't see that article debunking anything other than Luke having fallen to the dark side.

Maybe I'm just too optimistic, but after all of the hints we've gotten (the posters! that trailer!), I honestly believe that there's something more going on with Luke other than him being a disillusioned middle-aged man.

If there's a twist where Luke is the main antagonist on Ahch-To, Mark can't give that away in an interview. (And as others have pointed out here with some really good examples, a character can still be an antagonist with being a villain.)  If Luke really believes that Rey (and possibly himself) are too dangerous to return to the rest of the galaxy, that could open up all sorts of nuanced tension. Or maybe the Knights of Rant are onto something with their harbinger of doom theory, which could be super interesting.
@ISeeAnIsland

Same.  Even after this article, I STILL think something is not right with Luke.  Keep in mind that as one half of the protagonist, we’ll be getting Kylo’s point of view.  At this point it’s pretty obvious (as in hammer over the head) that he’s not a one note villain.  There are legitimate reasons why he is the way he is in TFA, and it’s not because he enjoys being bad.  He views Luke in a very negative light. I do believe Luke made some grievous error in judgement.  There’s a reason why his confidence is gone.  

I also agree with @frolickingfizzgig that if Luke is too dark, he potentially has the chance of overshadowing Kylo’s arc.  I’m sure no one here wants that.  At the same time, I still think we’ll be getting something much more interesting than Luke is scared/mad at himself so he hid himself away.  Who knows, he might not just be afraid of Kylo and Rey - he might be afraid of himself as well.  Why, I don’t know, but it sure has me looking forward to December!
@IoJovi

Right.  If one of the two sources connected with Knights of Rant is correct, and "people are really going to freak out over Luke", that sounds like something more going on than Luke simply being disillusioned. And what about the rumored fight between Rey and Luke (per MSW) where she's Force-throwing objects at him?  

Rey gets angry when she feels threatened. I don't see her getting into such a fight over Luke simply refusing to train her or return with her to the Resistance. Something else is going on.
@ISeeAnIsland

Right. Right. You're both right.  My blood sugar was low and I was really frustrated because none of the Dark!Luke advocates on the board had ever really argued for a straight up "Luke falls to the darkside" scenario (unless it was in the context of him being corrupted by some Sith object, in which case he wouldn't be responsible), yet that seemed to be the prevailing perception.

What I didn't like about the article was that by saying Luke "had no confidence in his decision-making."  That would eliminate "in the present Zealous Wrongheaded Force Theory Luke" and "in the present Puritanical/Uber-Lightsider Luke" because that kind of zealotry would require decision-making confidence.  That kind of description, on its face, of not being able to make decisions, also looks like DSMV depression, which I still don't think is an interesting way to go, because how else would Luke be after everything fell apart like that? It would actually be a surprise for him *not* to be depressed, and yet LF was acting like Luke's change would be a big "surprise".  If that "massive" change is just post-Temple-depression, then honestly, what are they making such a big deal about?  And then I thought, "If Luke going into a depression is considered a huge deal, then this is going to be crazy safe."  Hence the aggravation at the possibly huge loss of potential for the material.

However, after reading it again tonight, I agree it does not eliminate the "Harbinger of Doom/Prophecy Luke" (which is an awesome theory), "ParanoidLuke", "MentallyUnstableLuke" because that would require decision-making confusion as well.  It wouldn't even eliminate a Jekyll/Hyde Luke because it would make sense for the Jekyll side to be befuddled.

Also, it does not eliminate, and actually helps an "in the *past* Puritanical/Uber-Lightside Luke", whose arrogance came crashing down on him in the worst way, rather like the PT Jedi, who never seemed to learn the lessons of Anakin, but instead passed on the old rules to Luke.
@SoloSideCousin
To me, the bolded fits in nicely with what Mark Hamill has said about his character believing that Kylo was the chosen one and Luke being devastated by the perceived betrayal. This would cause him to doubt himself, I'd think. I'd also contend that he's questioning his reading of prophecies due to the shock of whatever happened at not-the-academy. For instance, he read a prophesy (that he interpreted to be about Ben) in a positive light, Ben's "betrayal" shocked him and caused him to re-think, and now Rey is throwing it all into doubt again. Maybe. That might be overly simplistic.

PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 06 Nov 2017, 9:13 am

Don't know if this was posted already but this Redditor decoded IMAX codes:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/7amc2h/secret_codes_in_the_imax_display/

Slodis

I went to my theater this afternoon and decoded everything. It's a bunch of words and phrases from the film. Most we've heard already.

The light side says:

Light Darkness The Balance
Find Your Path
We Are The Spark
May The Force Be With Us
Hope
Don't Join
Live Free
Last Hope
Just Breathe
Chewie and the Porgs
The Master Codebreaker
Crait Rebel Outpost

The dark side says:

Darkness Rises
Let The Past Die
Incinerate
Obliterate
Long Live The Supreme Leader
On My Command
Open Fire
Praetorian Guard
Biohexacrypt Encoded
Supremacy
Mega Destroyer
Dreadnought
Don't Join
*Was at the theater again and realized my pics cut off a few words. Don't Join is on both sides of the display and it seems as if The Master and Codebreaker are one phrase.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Mon 06 Nov 2017, 9:21 am

Random thought that people have probably already had and discussed:
I thought the biohexacrypt was Finn's bacta suit thing (CT from Knights of Rant mentioned that on a podcast - maybe the response video to the BTS reel? Teaser trailer?)

But if it's not - and let's be honest - it could easily not be that at all...
Could the Resistance be bringing in DJ the slicer in to decode the biohexacrypt? Is that why they are breaking into the Supremacy? To get this thing and decode it?
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Mon 06 Nov 2017, 9:46 am

PalmettoBlue wrote:Random thought that people have probably already had and discussed:
I thought the biohexacrypt was Finn's bacta suit thing (CT from Knights of Rant mentioned that on a podcast - maybe the response video to the BTS reel? Teaser trailer?)

Could the Resistance be bringing in DJ the slicer in to decode the biohexacrypt? Is that why they are breaking into the Supremacy? To get this thing and decode it?
@PalmettoBlue

That could make a lot of sense - DJ is very shady Alan Turing in space.
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 06 Nov 2017, 10:00 am

I think that DJ will prove to be better and Holdo to be worse because most people will expect the other way around.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 06 Nov 2017, 12:22 pm

PalmettoBlue wrote:Random thought that people have probably already had and discussed:

@PalmettoBlue

I think a lot of people had just assumed that the biohexacrypt was Finn's bacta suit thing, but I don't think that's ever been confirmed. The story behind the Finn/"biohexacrypt" association was that on one of the first days of shooting for TLJ, John had some line about the "biohexacrypt," and he kept botching it, requiring more takes. Sounds like a bit of an inside joke with Rian and the cast. So based on this IMAX display, the "biohexacrypt" sounds like something a lot more ominous than a bacta suit.

The "Don't Join" thing is interesting, in that I believe there was some artwork involving DJ (or maybe it was even the lettering on his cap?) where the words translated from Aurebesh into "Don't Join". Some people even joked/speculated that "DJ" stood for "don't join".
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Mon 06 Nov 2017, 1:03 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:

@PalmettoBlue

I think a lot of people had just assumed that the biohexacrypt was Finn's bacta suit thing, but I don't think that's ever been confirmed. The story behind the Finn/"biohexacrypt" association was that on one of the first days of shooting for TLJ, John had some line about the "biohexacrypt," and he kept botching it, requiring more takes. Sounds like a bit of an inside joke with Rian and the cast. So based on this IMAX display, the "biohexacrypt" sounds like something a lot more ominous than a bacta suit.

The "Don't Join" thing is interesting, in that I believe there was some artwork involving DJ (or maybe it was even the lettering on his cap?) where the words translated from Aurebesh into "Don't Join". Some people even joked/speculated that "DJ" stood for "don't join".
@ISeeAnIsland

It was his cap, yes.

I seem to remember Rian said something like, you'll see from the film why he's called DJ? I wonder if "Don't join" is going to be some kind of a catch phrase of his.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:55 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:

@PalmettoBlue

@ISeeAnIsland

It was his cap, yes.

I seem to remember Rian said something like, you'll see from the film why he's called DJ? I wonder if "Don't join" is going to be some kind of a catch phrase of his.

@Darth Dingbat

Wow, I really like that as the possible meaning of DJ! I think it could be a legit meaning, despite people joking about it. I'm so excited to find out more about his character ever since the VF photo of him dropped this summer. Hot damn! Shocked
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Mon 06 Nov 2017, 7:04 pm

vaderito wrote:So, should we read anything into Kylo getting half of the Resistance logo on this new print, while the Resistance peeps don't have a matching FO one but just the Resistance?

Kylo:

The Last Jedi General Discussion Tumblr_oyzlmuAuTS1w6j24yo6_r1_500

Others:

https://sleemo.tumblr.com/post/167189594127/more-framed-star-wars-the-last-jedi-prints-from

Also, too busy but Rey and Kylo heads look really nice with those embers:

The Last Jedi General Discussion Tumblr_oyzlmuAuTS1w6j24yo3_r1_500

@vaderito

I need to get off my phone to make sure, but I don't think that is the Resistance symbol. I think that is the symbol from the ancient book!!!

Also, interesting that DJ's "Don't join" is on the light and dark side. Go BdT!!!
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Mon 06 Nov 2017, 7:48 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
vaderito wrote:@Frolickingfizzgig I understood those are official PRINTS. And yes, LOVE Rose prominence.
@vaderito
These are the rest of them I believe. They don't scream fake to me. Nothing particularly surprising. Love how they write "Resistance Fighter" on both Poe's and Finn's but Rey and Kylo get no similar title.

For contrast, you can see that none of the others has combo logos. Even if they are official I don't know to what degree of official they are, but it's interesting. Like, they could just be outsourced prints for poster sales? But I suppose LucasFilm would still need to provide them with the base images for photoshopping?

The Last Jedi General Discussion Tumblr_oyzlmuAuTS1w6j24yo9_r1_500

The Last Jedi General Discussion Tumblr_oyzlmuAuTS1w6j24yo7_r1_500

The Last Jedi General Discussion Tumblr_oyzlmuAuTS1w6j24yo2_r1_500

The Last Jedi General Discussion Tumblr_oyzlmuAuTS1w6j24yo8_r1_500

The Last Jedi General Discussion Tumblr_oyzlmuAuTS1w6j24yo4_r1_500
@FrolickingFizzgig

Thanks for sharing these!

Why does Poe's have Poe in the background, Finn has Finn in the background, and Rey's has both Poe and Finn in the background?!

I'm thinking it is both the resistance symbol and the FO symbol in the background of Kylo's but I could be mistaken.
He also has a storm trooper helmet, and.. is that the faint outline of Vader's helmet on the left behind his head like a shadow? that's pretty cool..
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Mon 06 Nov 2017, 8:25 pm

DeeBee wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
vaderito wrote:@Frolickingfizzgig I understood those are official PRINTS. And yes, LOVE Rose prominence.
@vaderito
These are the rest of them I believe. They don't scream fake to me. Nothing particularly surprising. Love how they write "Resistance Fighter" on both Poe's and Finn's but Rey and Kylo get no similar title.

For contrast, you can see that none of the others has combo logos. Even if they are official I don't know to what degree of official they are, but it's interesting. Like, they could just be outsourced prints for poster sales? But I suppose LucasFilm would still need to provide them with the base images for photoshopping?

@FrolickingFizzgig

Why does Poe's have Poe in the background, Finn has Finn in the background, and Rey's has both Poe and Finn in the background?!

I'm thinking it is both the resistance symbol and the FO symbol in the background of Kylo's but I could be mistaken.
He also has a storm trooper helmet, and.. is that the faint outline of Vader's helmet on the left behind his head like a shadow? that's pretty cool..
@DeeBee

Obviously a love triangle. ( ͡ᶢ ͜ʖ ͡ᶢ)
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Mon 06 Nov 2017, 9:06 pm

Off topic, but I'm a little miffed that until now there are still articles popping up saying that Adam spoiled 'Princess' Rey in his GQ interview.

Not sure if these guys actually didn't bother to do some invesitagtive journalism, or they did but stuck with clickbait worthy content anyways.

I wonder if anyone in here is connected with an online mag, or a blog or whatever, someone who could write a counter to all these misinformed articles. I know it's not really worth bothering with, but it's just sickening to see somewhat reputable outlets spewing fake news.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Mon 06 Nov 2017, 9:10 pm

Rei of Sunshine wrote:Off topic, but I'm a little miffed that until now there are still articles popping up saying that Adam spoiled 'Princess' Rey in his GQ interview.

Not sure if these guys actually didn't bother to do some invesitagtive journalism, or they did but stuck with clickbait worthy content anyways.

I wonder if anyone in here is connected with an online mag, or a blog or whatever, someone who could write a counter to all these misinformed articles. I know it's not really worth bothering with, but it's just sickening to see somewhat reputable outlets spewing fake news.
@Rei of Sunshine
I'm miffed that my SW addicted brain is in need of a serious ST fix right now and nothing's happening. I need more articles and promos.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Mon 06 Nov 2017, 9:16 pm

DarthRen wrote:
DeeBee wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@vaderito

@FrolickingFizzgig

@DeeBee

Obviously a love triangle. ( ͡ᶢ ͜ʖ ͡ᶢ)
@DarthRen

What??!!!! but.. they are all cousins aren't they??!!! Wink

rofl @DarthRen!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Tue 07 Nov 2017, 1:08 am

@PalmettoBlue

Yes, I bet the biohexacrypt probably is something the FO concocted and Finn's undercover mission is related to it.

Could this biohexacrypt possibly be connected to the strange apparatuses Snoke has in the destroyer throne room scene?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Tue 07 Nov 2017, 1:28 am

Kessel wrote:

@PalmettoBlue

Yes, I bet the biohexacrypt probably is something the FO concocted and Finn's undercover mission is related to it.

Could this biohexacrypt possibly be connected to the strange apparatuses Snoke has in the destroyer throne room scene?

@Kessel

We've speculated this to no ends when the Finn art came out and we still have no clue what it is. haha.

Imma give it a try,
Bio-life, so something that either makes life or stores living things like an incubator
Hexa-shape, um, was that gadget thing by Snoke's throne hexagonal shaped?
Crypt-tomb, or anything to do with the dead, or mysterious.

It could possibly be connected to Snoke, and this might also be connected to Finn and Rose's mission. Maybe, just maybe it is that power battery thing in the throne room, and maybe Snoke aims to use and weaponize the Force... So this concerns both A plot and B plot. Because A plot is Rey and Kylo possibly being the source of power, and B plot is for Finn and Co. to stop/destroy the battery/Biohexacrypt.

It would be great if so, because usually the A plot and B plot are a bit detatched, which is getting tiring.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Tue 07 Nov 2017, 2:14 am

Side story - My son finally read the adult novelisation of the TFA and we were comparing notes and he said for him, the ‘it is you’ line at the end totally change his perception of how the story had been set up. And Rey’s vision too. In his head he thought it was a woman saying the ‘sweetheart’ lines it until I told him Pablo said it was a man. It’s really boosted his anticipation for December for answers - hopefully .
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Tue 07 Nov 2017, 3:30 am

Kessel wrote:

@PalmettoBlue

@Kessel

Great theories!!
I had never heard of this biohexacrypt - what is known about it?
The first order symbol is a hexagon... I wonder if the symbol refers to the biohexacrypt... it sounds ominous!

Edited to add:
I have no idea if it is related to a biohexacrypt..  but there are a few hexagons floating around...
The Last Jedi General Discussion Artifa10
This is the artifact made from both the light and dark side of the force and designed to be operated by both at once...
It's covered in what I think is: hexagons!!!

I wonder if we'll be seeing Cato Neimoidia in TLJ...

Last edited by DeeBee on Tue 07 Nov 2017, 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 07 Nov 2017, 3:57 am

[quote="DarthRen"]
DeeBee wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@vaderito

@FrolickingFizzgig

@DarthRen

Actually I think that we should look at all of these again. I see the straight Resistance symbol in Kylo's, but I also might see that old Jedi symbol as well. It depends how certain lines are being used.

But there are also some other interesting things in Kylo's one. For one, he's got X-wing symbology is his. (You can see similar symbols in Rey, Poe and Finn's prints). You can see a hint of the Silencer too. There may be a hint of Silencer in Rey's as well. Rey is not listed as a Resistance fighter, unlike Poe and Finn. *And* the FO symbol in Kylo's one is starting to break apart. I wish I knew how to do that "draw a circle around it" thing that people do, so I could point some of this stuff out better.

I just think that there might be some interesting stuff embedded in these prints.

SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Tue 07 Nov 2017, 4:19 am

[quote="SoloSideCousin"]
DarthRen wrote:
DeeBee wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@vaderito

@FrolickingFizzgig

@DarthRen

Actually I think that we should look at all of these again. I see the straight Resistance symbol in Kylo's, but I also might see that old Jedi symbol as well. It depends how certain lines are being used.

But there are also some other interesting things in Kylo's one. For one, he's got X-wing symbology is his. (You can see similar symbols in Rey, Poe and Finn's prints). You can see a hint of the Silencer too. There may be a hint of Silencer in Rey's as well. Rey is not listed as a Resistance fighter, unlike Poe and Finn. *And* the FO symbol in Kylo's one is starting to break apart. I wish I knew how to do that "draw a circle around it" thing that people do, so I could point some of this stuff out better.

I just think that there might be some interesting stuff embedded in these prints.

@SoloSideCousin

I can see the FO symbol breaking apart in the bottom right corner SoloSideCousin - great catch! I love that! Smile
I can't see the Jedi order symbol though, I can only see the resistance/rebel alliance symbol.. where is it?

DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 07 Nov 2017, 4:24 am

@SoloSideCousin

Very good points.

That seems like the Resistance symbol and not the Grey Jedi from the trailer.

The Resistance.:                                            

The Last Jedi General Discussion WbOsLLn

The Grey Jedi/Luke's books:

The Last Jedi General Discussion OkcIMOq

The Last Jedi General Discussion WSOO057

A bit odd, because Kylo is following his own agenda. Seems a bit disconnected from the First Order too, which Hux sort of accused him of. It could be some sort of a symbol for Leia as their leader? I don't expect Kylo to switch sides completely yet and definitely not to the Resistance. More likely find his way with Rey. Dont know what sort of implications are we supposed to take from this.

Rey really seems to have TIE Silencer or something that resemble this:

The Last Jedi General Discussion 6TlevvS

See on Kylo's print can be seen on the top:

The Last Jedi General Discussion JgqABxJ[/quote]
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Without A Star Tue 07 Nov 2017, 4:41 am

Those prints are awesome! I am seriously considering purchase of some of them....
Although I dont know where I would put them Very Happy
Man Without A Star
Man Without A Star
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 07 Nov 2017, 4:55 am

DarthRen wrote:@SoloSideCousin

Very good points.

That seems like the Resistance symbol and not the Grey Jedi from the trailer.

The Resistance.:                                            

The Last Jedi General Discussion WbOsLLn

The Grey Jedi/Luke's books:

The Last Jedi General Discussion OkcIMOq

The Last Jedi General Discussion WSOO057

A bit odd, because Kylo is following his own agenda. Seems a bit disconnected from the First Order too, which Hux sort of accused him of. It could be some sort of a symbol for Leia as their leader? I don't expect Kylo to switch sides completely yet and definitely not to the Resistance. More likely find his way with Rey. Dont know what sort of implications are we supposed to take from this.

Rey really seems to have TIE Silencer or something that resemble this:

The Last Jedi General Discussion 6TlevvS

See on Kylo's print can be seen on the top:

The Last Jedi General Discussion JgqABxJ
[/quote]
@DarthRen

I can see the FO symbol breaking apart in the bottom right corner SoloSideCousin - great catch! I love that! Smile
I can't see the Jedi order symbol though, I can only see the resistance/rebel alliance symbol.. where is it?
@deebee

A little bit above the name "KYLO" and more below "KYLO", there seems to be some kind of "feathering", for lack of a better word, that reminded me of the Old Jedi symbol, particularly under "KYLO".  It might just be how the stormtrooper is drawn, but they have hidden things before.  Also as I was looking at it closely, I noticed that there is a significant shadow behind Kylo's FO symbol.  I can't tell what it is, but there is a defined shape to it.

Also, that is an odd-looking stormtrooper.  It has black on his head and then the back of a Praetorian guard helmet seems to be hovering behind Kylo.  Most interesting of all is that the stormtrooper head seems to be blocking what may be another FO symbol.  Now maybe some of that part is just decorative, but they did seem to make an effort for each one to have a unique background.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next