Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+71
Moonjump05
Man Without A Star
Chris24601
adamdrivershair
Reylo Lemon
Blood Moon
kroi
Nyx
SW_Heroine_Journey
Piper Maru
SheLitAFire
nana7marie
motherofpearl1
YeeRees
Mielikki
MindAndMagic
Darth Rowan
Casey Kanata
unicorn
BB-Rey
MrsWindu
loversinthestorm
MeadowofAshes
KnightsofReylo_2015
Apriljandy
Let The Past Die
Kessel
Rei of Sunshine
Darth Dingbat
tukicarreno
Mila95
Riri
SkyStar
Darth_Awakened
Night Huntress
cherrylipstick
whisperingwillow
californiagirl
nickandnora
Moonlight13
BenRey
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
AhsokaTano
Dar-ren19
Darth Dementor
Xylo Ren
Tex
rawpowah
Kylo Rey
snufkin
Teo oswald
bashfulblueeyes3
special_cases
Saracene
EchoBase
ZioRen
Cowgirlsamurai
Irina de France
rey09
reylo1992
Birdwoman
SoloSideCousin
ISeeAnIsland
IoJovi
RosiePancake
panki
thescavenger
PalmettoBlue
Starliteprism
DeeBee
75 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by DeeBee Thu 21 Dec 2017, 1:19 am

Hi everyone!

I've come across new information in the Nov 2017 Poe Dameron comic which I haven't seen discussed here so thought I would share it - I think others here are intrigued by this too Smile

A brief history - back in October 2017 - the Poe Dameron 20: Legend Found, part I comic was released.. and in it was something that has already been shared in the lead up to TLJ. [sorry to not credit the original poster I can't find it]  
I'll share the relevant strip here..
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Comic_10

A close up:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Artifa11

And.. closer:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Artifa12

All this reference to light and dark in sides of the force creating it - and it having a purpose screamed Rey and Kylo/Ben to me!!!

Anyway, the artifact was an 'unidentified artifact'. but... it now seems.. we have new information that I've not seen shared on this forum.. [probably a little overshadowed because of TLJ release - by design?!]
The Poe Dameron 21: Legend Found, part II comic was released Nov 2017.
In it, this unidentified artifact is named- the Kazerath Device. And... we find out more about it.
[I found the comic here on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk1f6XTTLlM ]
I'll share the relevant images..
The context here is that Lor San Tekka was captured breaking into a vault to access the Karerath Device and is now on trial for theft.. he is defending himself and explaining why he came.  
The vault was in Cato Neimoida, in the 'House of Maccon' vault. This is the same vault where Princess Leia (in this same issue) is seen to be storing her mother's wedding dress for her granddaughter one day. ahem... [I know that has been shared here already - but again I can't find it and acknowledge the person who shared it. sorry. let me know if you want me to share them again.].
1)
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors 810

2)
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors 910

3)
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors 1010

I will stop there..

The references to a time in history when light and dark were united, and to the 'future' and the end of the battle between dark and light have me super excited!!!!!
It seems to go to great pains to give random exposition about the device - and how if only light and dark could work together. gah!!! Smile
I must not get too excited it does say 'perhaps the Kazareth is a path to that future (of dark and light working together)'
Nope. I'm still really excited!!!! Putting an end to a millennia of battle is, I think, a goal Rey and Kylo could hold in common Smile

I'll transcribe the text: [bold is bolded in the comic]
1) the device is incredibly unique. It might imply a chapter in the grand history of the force when light and dark were not in opposition, but united.
I petitioned the device's owner repeatedly to be allowed access to the Kazerath, but no - he denied me.
He prefers to keep it buried away in your vault rather than let me learn from it.
If anything, that is the true crime here!
2) As you know, I have dedicated my life to gathering knowledge about the force. Both sides, light and dark.
So many lives have been lost in their battle over the millennia -- but I think someday this fight could end.
3) If they could work together, see that in many ways they are the same... perhaps the Kazerath is a path to that future. I had to see it. And so yes, I did break into your vault.

What do you all think?!

[Last comment -I'm going to guess we see Kylo or Luke's FG steal Padme's wedding gown while they are in there stealing the Kazareth device.. so Rey can wear it one day Wink ]

[Mods hope this is okay. But do feel free to move this if you like. Maybe you'd prefer this go in a new IX -centric section eventually..]
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Starliteprism Thu 21 Dec 2017, 1:43 am

Thanks so much for sharing this. I was planning to read the Poe Dameron comics, so this has me pretty stoked, if this is to be all connected together.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Thu 21 Dec 2017, 5:26 am

This is exactly what I’ve been thinking about the Force, the Dark and the Light! OMG...
It’s not even subtle; it’s all there in color!
I’m not a comics person, but I have to read these.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by thescavenger Thu 21 Dec 2017, 6:28 am

@DeeBee

Very interesting. I do feel that this is the general tone of the ST, the possibility of the Light and Dark working together.

And I’m very intrigued to see the Leia bit with her mother’s wedding dress. I’ve seen it being mentioned, but haven’t seen the actual thing. Would be great if you could share it? Thanks!
thescavenger
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 21 Dec 2017, 7:37 am

Some first order agents have stolen Padme's dresses already in the latest issue...though not on Kylo's orders.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by panki Thu 21 Dec 2017, 7:47 am

RosiePancake wrote:
panki wrote:Some first order agents have stolen Padme's dresses already in the latest issue...though not on Kylo's orders.
@panki

Yo FO agents are good people, they know the supreme lady of their supreme leader will need these vintage dresses when she comes back to have a wedding with him. cheers
@RosiePancake

These are agents who probably plan to destroy it to get to Lor San Tekka.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Thu 21 Dec 2017, 6:35 pm

thescavenger wrote:@DeeBee

Very interesting. I do feel that this is the general tone of the ST, the possibility of the Light and Dark working together.

And I’m very intrigued to see the Leia bit with her mother’s wedding dress. I’ve seen it being mentioned, but haven’t seen the actual thing. Would be great if you could share it? Thanks!
@thescavenger

Sure here it is: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors 610
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Thu 21 Dec 2017, 6:46 pm

panki wrote:Some first order agents have stolen Padme's dresses already in the latest issue...though not on Kylo's orders.
@panki

whooo the plot thickens! Thanks for the update!
Have you read Poe Dameron 22 panki? I randomly searched re the artifact yesterday only to find this new info - and that it was actually yesterday that the 22 comic was released. I found a preview of it online but it's not on youtube yet.
Here's the preview: https://screenrant.com/poe-dameron-22-leia-kazerath-device/ if anyone is interested..
If anyone comes across the full comic on youtube could they update us please?
lol I don't usually have this much time for star wars. I'm on holidays! Wink

Anyway - so the FO now has it. How very interesting!!!!! So Kylo should be able to get his hands on it. Or who knows, maybe he already has it and we don't know it. The containers Leia stored looked quite massive.. I'm wondering what else was in them.
In comic 22 Baron Maccon says they are 'gowns' plural.. here:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors 310
[the square boxes are Leia instructing resistance people on how to conduct a 'successful criminal venture' and how it requires 'at least three things' so she then goes on to list them. it's very cool Smile especially her allusion to how Han taught her how to do it Wink ]

Anyway, to bring this story thread back into things would be a lovely way to honour both Leia and Padme.

It's possible the Kazereth device is no longer stored where it was in the comics too.. we shall see! However, the idea of a star wars take on a heist sounds like loads of fun - especially dealing with all the defences these vaults seem to have in place..
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Thu 21 Dec 2017, 6:52 pm

panki wrote:
RosiePancake wrote:
@panki

Yo FO agents are good people, they know the supreme lady of their supreme leader will need these vintage dresses when she comes back to have a wedding with him. cheers
@RosiePancake

These are agents who probably plan to destroy it to get to Lor San Tekka.
@panki

It's interesting that Lor San Tekka was able to locate the Kazereth device.. he found information about it's existence, and he was able to track down it's current owner and write to 'him'.
This means even with LST now dead (thanks for that Kylo- not! Wink did you have to?!) if this is part of the story in IX, this thread of investigation will be able to be followed to the same conclusion I think.

I wonder if it is mentioned in the Ancient Jedi texts that Rey stole. [I prefer to think she stole them rather than Yoda giving them to her, as it's a very non jedi thing to do haaaa] Or if the compass will lead Rey (and Ben? I wish!) to it...
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Thu 21 Dec 2017, 7:05 pm

thescavenger wrote:@DeeBee

@thescavenger

Where did we get the reference to the wedding dress? I initially said that but I think I'm wrong.
I can't see the comic identify any of the gowns as Padme's wedding dress - or does it? have I missed that?
We see this gown:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors 410
But.. this is I think the dress Padme is wearing here in AOTC:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Aotc_p10

[who wouldn't love to see Ben's tongue hanging out once Rey puts that on?!]

And Padme's wedding dress had sleeves and lace:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Padme_10
[I've gone with the paperdoll image as it shows detail on the dress well- http://anakinandhisangel.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/throwback-thursday-padme-paper-doll-book.html]
it seems the gowns are all stacked up.. maybe there is a wedding dress in there..
anyone?
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 21 Dec 2017, 7:55 pm

The Poe Dameron comic is truly the gift that keeps on giving.  @ISeeAnIsland I think your headcanon where two Force users, one dark and one light, have to work together to achieve a common goal may come true after all!!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 21 Dec 2017, 8:17 pm

IoJovi wrote:The Poe Dameron comic is truly the gift that keeps on giving.  @ISeeAnIsland I think your headcanon where two Force users, one dark and one light, have to work together to achieve a common goal may come true after all!!
@IoJovi

I hope so! Granted, for all of the hints about artifacts in the new canon books, comics, etc,...there weren't any mentions of them in TLJ.

Heck, as far as I could tell, even Luke's compass (which we were so sure would turn out to be important) didn't make it in for anything more than a single shot, did it?
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Fri 22 Dec 2017, 1:12 am

@DeeBee

Poe was hidden in the box with the dresses....he pulled a Mission Impossible type escape from the vaults, rescued Lor San Tekka from the prison and hid him in the dress box in his stead. In the meantime BB-8 flew in with Poe's black x-wing for their escape.

Leia pretended she didn't want her dresses stored in that vault and that she would look after them personally.....in the meantime, two FO agents killed Leia's pilots, shot BB-8 in the head and damaged his circuits... they then flew off with the dresses (and Lor San Tekka hidden inside) as well as Poe's X-wing and BB-8. The story stopped there for now.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Fri 22 Dec 2017, 10:03 am

DeeBee wrote:Hi everyone!

I've come across new information in the Nov 2017 Poe Dameron comic which I haven't seen discussed here so thought I would share it - I think others here are intrigued by this too Smile

A brief history - back in October 2017 - the Poe Dameron 20: Legend Found, part I comic was released.. and in it was something that has already been shared in the lead up to TLJ. [sorry to not credit the original poster I can't find it]  
I'll share the relevant strip here..
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Comic_10

A close up:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Artifa11

And.. closer:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Artifa12

All this reference to light and dark in sides of the force creating it - and it having a purpose screamed Rey and Kylo/Ben to me!!!

Anyway, the artifact was an 'unidentified artifact'. but... it now seems.. we have new information that I've not seen shared on this forum.. [probably a little overshadowed because of TLJ release - by design?!]
The Poe Dameron 21: Legend Found, part II comic was released Nov 2017.
In it, this unidentified artifact is named- the Kazerath Device. And... we find out more about it.
[I found the comic here on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk1f6XTTLlM ]
I'll share the relevant images..
The context here is that Lor San Tekka was captured breaking into a vault to access the Karerath Device and is now on trial for theft.. he is defending himself and explaining why he came.  
The vault was in Cato Neimoida, in the 'House of Maccon' vault. This is the same vault where Princess Leia (in this same issue) is seen to be storing her mother's wedding dress for her granddaughter one day. ahem... [I know that has been shared here already - but again I can't find it and acknowledge the person who shared it. sorry. let me know if you want me to share them again.].
1)
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors 810

2)
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors 910

3)
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors 1010

I will stop there..

The references to a time in history when light and dark were united, and to the 'future' and the end of the battle between dark and light have me super excited!!!!!
It seems to go to great pains to give random exposition about the device - and how if only light and dark could work together. gah!!! Smile
I must not get too excited it does say 'perhaps the Kazareth is a path to that future (of dark and light working together)'
Nope. I'm still really excited!!!! Putting an end to a millennia of battle is, I think, a goal Rey and Kylo could hold in common Smile

I'll transcribe the text: [bold is bolded in the comic]
1) the device is incredibly unique. It might imply a chapter in the grand history of the force when light and dark were not in opposition, but united.
I petitioned the device's owner repeatedly to be allowed access to the Kazerath, but no - he denied me.
He prefers to keep it buried away in your vault rather than let me learn from it.
If anything, that is the true crime here!
2) As you know, I have dedicated my life to gathering knowledge about the force. Both sides, light and dark.
So many lives have been lost in their battle over the millennia -- but I think someday this fight could end.
3) If they could work together, see that in many ways they are the same... perhaps the Kazerath is a path to that future. I had to see it. And so yes, I did break into your vault.

What do you all think?!

[Last comment -I'm going to guess we see Kylo or Luke's FG steal Padme's wedding gown while they are in there stealing the Kazareth device.. so Rey can wear it one day Wink ]

[Mods hope this is okay. But do feel free to move this if you like. Maybe you'd prefer this go in a new IX -centric section eventually..]
@DeeBee

Maybe the circles on this device is where fingers are placed for both the light and dark side users. Makes me think of minor chakras in our hands, if anyone is into that at all. I used to play with energy in my hands as a child, unaware of chakras. I mean, we are all energy after all. :-p

I wonder if this device is the something else that acts as a medium to bring balance to the force, which through some reading, not sure where, I think it's not so much dark and light, but power and love and the balance in that.

http://www.chakras.info/hand-chakras/
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Fri 22 Dec 2017, 7:21 pm

Starliteprism wrote:
Maybe the circles on this device is where fingers are placed for both the light and dark side users. Makes me think of minor chakras in our hands, if anyone is into that at all. I used to play with energy in my hands as a child, unaware of chakras. I mean, we are all energy after all. :-p

I wonder if this device is the something else that acts as a medium to bring balance to the force, which through some reading, not sure where, I think it's not so much dark and light, but power and love and the balance in that.

http://www.chakras.info/hand-chakras/
@Starliteprism
thanks for sharing this idea Starliteprism. The story of the force is supposed have been inspired by eastern mysticism and various religions.. which I'm not across. So thanks for sharing this!
I wondered about the shapes on the Kazerath -  hexagons and circles
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Artifa13
A quick google tells me that the hexagon has spiritual meanings.. [https://www.inverse.com/article/18926-hexagons-nature-science-sacred-geometry-explainer.]
It's related to the order of nature, strength and the mathematical power of the hexagon. Sounds a bit force like maybe?
So many hexagons going on in SW - the first order and sith symbols used hexagons..

Circles or circular symbols were used by the jedi and republic.. and the circle is also viewed as related to spirituality.. with universal meanings related to nature..
Another quick google tells me circles refer to wholeness, timelessness.. [http://umich.edu/~umfandsf/symbolismproject/symbolism.html/C/circle.html]

Could the two symbols together united symbolise balance?

[EDITED TO ADD: the Kazerath even has hexagons with a circle inside, and circles with hexagons inside.. wow. it's like they are 'intertwined' Wink ]

In the Kazerath - we see both Hexagons and circles! As LST would say- I wonder what it's purpose could be? Wink

Of course, this could all mean absolutely nothing. could just be some confirmation bias tee hee... haaa but it's fun to ponder.
It's quite possible that the Kazerath is an elaborate red herring Smile

Last edited by DeeBee on Fri 22 Dec 2017, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Fri 22 Dec 2017, 7:26 pm

panki wrote:@DeeBee

Poe was hidden in the box with the dresses....he pulled a Mission Impossible type escape from the vaults, rescued Lor San Tekka from the prison and hid him in the dress box in his stead. In the meantime BB-8 flew in with Poe's black x-wing for their escape.

Leia pretended she didn't want her dresses stored in that vault and that she would look after them personally.....in the meantime, two FO agents killed Leia's pilots, shot BB-8 in the head and damaged his circuits... they then flew off with the dresses (and Lor San Tekka hidden inside) as well as Poe's X-wing and BB-8. The story stopped there for now.
@panki

Oh what a treat - thanks so much for sharing Panki! Smile
I don't know why but the idea of Poe hidden amongst all the dresses is hilarious Wink

Ohhh I was wondering how LST could escape but not end up with Leia - I figured that must be the case or she wouldn't be sending Poe to meet him at the start of TFA.

The plot thickens!! The FO may not destroy the dresses.. after all they were Vader's wife's! They may view them as sacred..

Poor BB-8!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Fri 22 Dec 2017, 9:55 pm

Just putting this here for future reference.. if this even means anything!
As we did see a glimpse of Luke's compass in TLJ on his shelf on Ach-to it may mean something for IX. [or not Wink ]
TLJ visual dictionary has given a little more information about it:
It is a star compass, and it contains an 'Ancient Mechanism'
The blue stone in the centre is: 'Supraluminite lodestone. Attuned to hyperspace vectors' hmmm.. lol means nothing at this point in time to me! Smile maybe someone else can shed some light on this..

Here are the images for a good look at the interior..
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Compas11

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Compas12
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sat 23 Dec 2017, 3:20 am

DeeBee wrote:Just putting this here for future reference.. if this even means anything!
As we did see a glimpse of Luke's compass in TLJ on his shelf on Ach-to it may mean something for IX. [or not Wink ]
The blue stone in the centre is: 'Supraluminite lodestone. Attuned to hyperspace vectors' hmmm.. lol means nothing at this point in time to me! Smile  maybe someone else can shed some light on this..

@DeeBee

In The Last Jedi, the compass was scene twice, once with Luke when he was folding his clothes/robe and the other on Kylo Ren/Ben Solo's table at the jedi camp.
The Compass was used by Luke to find Ahch-to.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 23 Dec 2017, 10:16 am

Starliteprism wrote:
DeeBee wrote:Just putting this here for future reference.. if this even means anything!
The blue stone in the centre is: 'Supraluminite lodestone. Attuned to hyperspace vectors' hmmm.. lol means nothing at this point in time to me! Smile  maybe someone else can shed some light on this..

@DeeBee

In The Last Jedi, the compass was scene twice, once with Luke when he was folding his clothes/robe and the other on Kylo Ren/Ben Solo's table at the jedi camp.
@Starliteprism

I think "hyperspace vectors" will end up referring to the special paths needed to get to the Unknown Regions. Over a year ago Pablo said that Ben and Luke were "working on something" when they were off together. He also said around the same time "that there is a lot more story to be told." We got how the Ben and Luke relationship broke down in TLJ. We have not gotten what they were doing. Also keep in mind that Snoke had those alien "attendants" who guide people to the UR. Now Kylo/Ben has access to those guys and to whatever information Snoke had because he is SL now and a studious bookish type to boot. Rey has the ancient Jedi books and access to Luke's stuff if she wants it. Wanna bet that Rey and Kylo/Ben follow the same line of inquiry and meet up on the same search. Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sat 23 Dec 2017, 12:58 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Starliteprism wrote:

@DeeBee

@Starliteprism

I think "hyperspace vectors" will end up referring to the special paths needed to get to the Unknown Regions. Over a year ago Pablo said that Ben and Luke were "working on something" when they were off together. He also said around the same time "that there is a lot more story to be told." We got how the Ben and Luke relationship broke down in TLJ. We have not gotten what they were doing. Also keep in mind that Snoke had those alien "attendants" who guide people to the UR. Now Kylo/Ben has access to those guys and to whatever information Snoke had because he is SL now and a studious bookish type to boot. Rey has the ancient Jedi books and access to Luke's stuff if she wants it. Wanna bet that Rey and Kylo/Ben follow the same line of inquiry and meet up on the same search. Very Happy
@SoloSideCousin

Yes, indeed. I do feel that they will be teaming up at a point. Any one else see those two specs in the sky just before Luke made his exit? My gut was it didn't look like birds, maybe ships, and then he let go. Of course, maybe the movie screen was dirty in that section. Will watch the film again next week.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Sat 23 Dec 2017, 1:51 pm

My son noticed that compass immediately when we saw the movie yesterday. He pointed it out to me. I had missed that compass the first time I saw the movie and if he didn't point it out to me I would never have noticed it.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 23 Dec 2017, 6:45 pm

@Starliteprism
@PalmettoBlue
@IoJovi
@ISeeAnIsland

I’m so glad there are others interested in this stuff too!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 23 Dec 2017, 6:45 pm

Starliteprism wrote:

Whoa! Great eyes Starliteprism! I didn’t see it on Ben’s table.. that was a moment where I thought – gotta wait for the dvds to search that table at the jedi camp.

SoloSideCousin wrote: I think "hyperspace vectors" will end up referring to the special paths needed to get to the Unknown Regions. Over a year ago Pablo said that Ben and Luke were "working on something" when they were off together. He also said around the same time "that there is a lot more story to be told." We got how the Ben and Luke relationship broke down in TLJ. We have not gotten what they were doing. Also keep in mind that Snoke had those alien "attendants" who guide people to the UR. Now Kylo/Ben has access to those guys and to whatever information Snoke had because he is SL now and a studious bookish type to boot. Rey has the ancient Jedi books and access to Luke's stuff if she wants it. Wanna bet that Rey and Kylo/Ben follow the same line of inquiry and meet up on the same search.  

Love this! Yes I got sucked into reading about those really tall skinny purple beings in Snoke’s throne room yesterday. Is anyone able to share those pages?  They looked really interesting! their connection with navigation seems non-random....

Yeah being renperor he has all kinds of access to force relics/artifacts the FO has acquired. Renperor could be instrumental in bringing balance after all..
I for one would love to see Rey and Ben teaming up to combine resources and knowledge and solve how to bring balance (I tend to lean toward it not just being intrinsic to the two of them existing).
The force is something they both value and are fascinated by – a shared passion  [compared with ohhh Poe and Rey are both pilots they are definitely going for Damerey? Pah! The force is an entirely different level of connection!]

@birdwoman – go your son !!! have you shared info on the Kazerath device with him?!

One final thought - the star compass may have led Luke to Ach-to. I don't think this has been confirmed.. but I also think this doesn't exclude the compass leading to other places of significance to the force either.
Looking at that 'ancient mechanism' it seems adjustable to me...
I wish I could see clearly the script that seems to be around the outside of the dial there - it's not the same as the script on Snoke's ring is it? I can't see it clearly enough..

It could be that the Kazareth device needs to be operated in a specific location int eh universe by both the dark and the light.. the compass could lead to this location.
Whatever, if any of this comes to pass I will love it Wink
If none of it comes to pass? I'll have enjoyed exploring ideas anyway. win win.

Last edited by DeeBee on Sat 23 Dec 2017, 6:49 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : comments were cut off :( again.. and again.. and again..)
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 23 Dec 2017, 9:28 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Starliteprism wrote:

@DeeBee

@Starliteprism

@SoloSideCousin

That would be so awesome! I'm trying to not speculate too much/develop many headcanons after being so wrong about where TLJ was going, but getting Kylo and Rey to work together on some ancient Force quest would be a dream come true.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next