Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

+26
DeeBee
TheBastardofMandalore
AhsokaTano
12 Parsnips
Starliteprism
Cowgirlsamurai
MrsWindu
Riri
Armadeus
AceofWands
LadyGaufrette
Kyla Ren
KiraRen2015
snufkin
Darth Dingbat
special_cases
californiagirl
vaderito
Man Without A Star
Darth_Awakened
ISeeAnIsland
Birdwoman
PalmettoBlue
unicorn
Night Huntress
Moonlight13
30 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by 12 Parsnips Sun 15 Dec 2019, 6:57 am

A pretty good episode this week (“Station to Station”) featuring both Tam and Kaz. A vast improvement over some of the recent weak episodes.

But I’m still not sure what the Colossus is actually doing...besides trying to keep itself going/surviving. We really need a goal besides that. Can they at least be trying to find if there’s anything left of the Resistance? That is the name of the show after all!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 15 Dec 2019, 9:14 am

12 Parsnips wrote:A pretty good episode this week (“Station to Station”) featuring both Tam and Kaz. A vast improvement over some of the recent weak episodes.

But I’m still not sure what the Colossus is actually doing...besides trying to keep itself going/surviving. We really need a goal besides that. Can they at least be trying to find if there’s anything left of the Resistance? That is the name of the show after all!
@12 Parsnips

Was there a promising connection between Tam and Kaz? Forgiveness?

Feeling uncertain about buying the episode. lol (Especially with credible spoiler reviews appearing soon/beginning tomorrow for TRoS, I will soon find out how much of my investment with SW will continue haha).

I will say of all the episodes, my favorite one thus far (this season) is Rendezvous Point. I love Torra's mother, Venise! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sun 15 Dec 2019, 9:20 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
12 Parsnips wrote:A pretty good episode this week (“Station to Station”) featuring both Tam and Kaz. A vast improvement over some of the recent weak episodes.

@12 Parsnips

Was there a promising connection between Tam and Kaz? Forgiveness?

Feeling uncertain about buying the episode. lol (Especially with credible spoiler reviews appearing soon/beginning tomorrow for TRoS, I will soon find out how much of my investment with SW will continue haha).

I will say of all the episodes, my favorite one thus far (this season) is Rendezvous Point. I love Torra's mother, Venise! Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Kaz and Tam do not interact directly. But there are definitely signs of forgiveness on Tam's part. Signs that could get her in big trouble with the FO!

12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sun 29 Dec 2019, 6:49 am

Another good episode of Resistance, but where's Tam?!? Sad
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sun 19 Jan 2020, 6:50 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey

(Spoilers ahead!)

If you're still interested, this was a good episode with Venisa Doza AND Tam (although no Neeku Sad  ).

When Venisa comes aboard the Colossus, she gives Torra a big ole hug but she greets her husband like a comrade. I was like, Really, Star Wars, we're still hung up on enemies to lovers relationships even after a thirty-year marriage?  Rolling Eyes But later on (after her husband does what she wants  Suspect ) Venisa and Emmanuel touch foreheads and hold hands. Awwwwww.

After Yeager said last week that since Tam turned her back on them, they had to turn their back on her, I was getting another very bad feeling. This week, he was VERY happy when Venisa told him Tam just needs time to figure out her conflict.

And, best of all, Emmanuel says (albeit in a different context),

"Giving up on people is the easy way out. We're better than that."

Damn straight, Dave Filoni.
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 19 Jan 2020, 9:47 am

12 Parsnips wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey

(Spoilers ahead!)

If you're still interested, this was a good episode with Venisa Doza AND Tam (although no Neeku Sad  ).

When Venisa comes aboard the Colossus, she gives Torra a big ole hug but she greets her husband like a comrade. I was like, Really, Star Wars, we're still hung up on enemies to lovers relationships even after a thirty-year marriage?  Rolling Eyes But later on (after her husband does what she wants  Suspect ) Venisa and Emmanuel touch foreheads and hold hands. Awwwwww.

After Yeager said last week that since Tam turned her back on them, they had to turn their back on her, I was getting another very bad feeling. This week, he was VERY happy when Venisa told him Tam just needs time to figure out her conflict.

And, best of all, Emmanuel says (albeit in a different context),

"Giving up on people is the easy way out. We're better than that."

Damn straight, Dave Filoni.
@12 Parsnips

Very interesting! Very Happy Smile

Hmm, I feel...not as easy to jump and buy an episode (as I was before TRoS), yet I will definitely think about it. Thank you!

I am now more patient waiting for it to eventually appear on DisneyNow, and definitely Disney+ (I wonder if Season 2 of Resistance will appear there, when Season 7 of TCW begins to premiere?)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sun 19 Jan 2020, 11:37 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Maybe just as well to wait and see if it shows up on either platform? I'll let you know if the season ends well next week (i.e., like with redemption WITHOUT death)!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 19 Jan 2020, 11:41 am

Maybe just as well to wait and see if it shows up on either platform? I'll let you know if the season ends well next week (i.e., like with redemption WITHOUT death)!
@12 Parsnips

Thank you, luv! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 24 Jan 2020, 11:31 pm

@12 Parsnips

Season 2 will be on Disney+ February 25! Very Happy Smile

https://www.ign.com/articles/everything-coming-to-disney-plus-in-february-2020

Letting you know for whee purposes, yet also, if you don't want to - you don't have to say if an episode is worthy of purchase anymore. 1) I was feeling meh about spending $ on anything SW after TRoS, unless it's chef's kiss! Very Happy And 2) February 25 will be here before we know it (and shortly before that, TCW! cheers)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sat 25 Jan 2020, 7:05 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:@12 Parsnips

Letting you know for whee purposes, yet also, if you don't want to - you don't have to say if an episode is worthy of purchase anymore. 1) I was feeling meh about spending $ on anything SW after TRoS, unless it's chef's kiss! Very Happy And 2) February 25 will be here before we know it (and shortly before that, TCW! cheers)
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Wow, it surprises me that they're putting it on D+ only a month after it ends! That works out wonderfully then. Honestly I think the season would be better as a binge, since there were some really weak ones in the middle it would have been nice to zip past.

I have kind of low hopes for the finale tomorrow (safer that way) but I do admit to feeling optimistic about season 7 of TCW--not that everything will end well, of course! But that we'll have lots of good drama and angst. And Mandalore!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 26 Jan 2020, 4:17 pm

12 Parsnips wrote:

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Wow, it surprises me that they're putting it on D+ only a month after it ends! That works out wonderfully then. Honestly I think the season would be better as a binge, since there were some really weak ones in the middle it would have been nice to zip past.

I have kind of low hopes for the finale tomorrow (safer that way) but I do admit to feeling optimistic about season 7 of TCW--not that everything will end well, of course! But that we'll have lots of good drama and angst. And Mandalore!
@12 Parsnips

What did you think of the finale? Very Happy Smile Spill, spoil away in a spoiler bubble! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sun 26 Jan 2020, 5:10 pm

12 Parsnips wrote:

Letting you know for whee purposes, yet also, if you don't want to - you don't have to say if an episode is worthy of purchase anymore. 1) I was feeling meh about spending $ on anything SW after TRoS, unless it's chef's kiss! Very Happy  And 2) February 25 will be here before we know it (and shortly before that, TCW! cheers)
@SW_Heroine_Journey

@12 Parsnips

What did you think of the finale?  Very Happy Smile  Spill, spoil away in a spoiler bubble! Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 26 Jan 2020, 5:25 pm

12 Parsnips wrote:
12 Parsnips wrote:

Letting you know for whee purposes, yet also, if you don't want to - you don't have to say if an episode is worthy of purchase anymore. 1) I was feeling meh about spending $ on anything SW after TRoS, unless it's chef's kiss! Very Happy  And 2) February 25 will be here before we know it (and shortly before that, TCW! cheers)
@SW_Heroine_Journey

@12 Parsnips

What did you think of the finale?  Very Happy Smile  Spill, spoil away in a spoiler bubble! Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
@12 Parsnips

cheers

Spoiler:

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Mon 27 Jan 2020, 5:59 am

12 Parsnips wrote:
12 Parsnips wrote:

@SW_Heroine_Journey

@12 Parsnips

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
@12 Parsnips

cheers

Spoiler:

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Mon 27 Jan 2020, 8:13 am

12 Parsnips wrote:
12 Parsnips wrote:
12 Parsnips wrote:

@SW_Heroine_Journey

@12 Parsnips

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
@12 Parsnips

cheers

Spoiler:

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
@12 Parsnips

Spoiler:

If I didn't know it would be on Disney+ ~the end of February, I'd buy it to watch. Excited to see all of that, and be patient. Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Mon 27 Jan 2020, 8:22 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Mon 27 Jan 2020, 11:23 pm

Spoiler:
@12 Parsnips

Thank you for this! Very Happy Smile Plus, I've read every spoiler review I can (and watched clips). Feel I have seen it, so I feel confident in reassuring nervous Reylos about it.
Spoiler:
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Tue 28 Jan 2020, 6:13 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 11 Feb 2020, 9:05 am

Yup, it's the old 'black and white' again, isn't it?
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 12 Feb 2020, 1:29 pm

motherofpearl1 wrote:Yup, it's the old 'black and white' again, isn't it?
@motherofpearl1

It was...would have been much better if it was released before TRoS, versus after (if they insisted on after, then he shouldn't have been in the show, at all). Personally bothers me because I'm a Reylo/Bendemptionist, yet I would think that for others in the SW fandom and GA, it's ?? considering his redemption.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Tue 28 Jul 2020, 1:17 pm

Resistance nominated for an Emmy, as it was last year. Saw some complaints that Disney undersells or has a poor release schedule for their best animated shows. https://www.emmys.com/awards/nominees-winners/2020/outstanding-childrens-program
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

12 Parsnips likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12