Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+86
Armadeus
Krafty
Gemlake
vinventure12
nickandnora
GiGiMarie
shii405
nana7marie
Sad Man
FrolickingFizzgig
Kyla Ren
grimbergen
KiraRen2015
cherrylipstick
Socialnole
reylo1992
giaciak2
Moonjump05
Mielikki
Geralt_Riv
SkyStar
LadyGaufrette
krissy01
nemapasara
olyer
Blood Moon
Moonlight13
SheLitAFire
Casper
californiagirl
12 Parsnips
tukicarreno
Forsythia
spacebaby45678
special_cases
Riri
Maria26
Teo oswald
rey09
AhsokaTano
SW_Heroine_Journey
snufkin
Starliteprism
ImperialReylo713
Casey Kanata
vaderito
Reylo Lemon
Nyx
whisperingwillow
Dar-ren19
motherofpearl1
Darth Rowan
unicorn
lauvamp
Mila95
madeinmn
MindAndMagic
loversinthestorm
Man Without A Star
SoloSideCousin
ZioRen
Lovely_Rose
TracylovesOUAT
YeeRees
Mila Lazarus
Chris24601
Cowgirlsamurai
EchoBase
ISeeAnIsland
MaddieDove
Saracene
ladyMxx
PalmettoBlue
justyou
MrsWindu
Atenais
rawpowah
Lily Snape
fuhry
bashfulblueeyes3
Kessel
Birdwoman
SanghaRen
DeeBee
Kylo Rey
Night Huntress
90 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Night Huntress Thu 03 May 2018, 9:11 am

Well, we will find out very soon if there is anything real to this leak.

Leia recast, not ending on IX, young Reylo kid - these are points they can't keep secret for very long.

Just an afterthought - how can Rey & Kylo's kid be already 5 years old? That would mean she is already pregnant by the end of VIII?

If they imply she got pregnant from the finger-touching I'm out!  Laughing

The other option would be that Rey was having sex with him shortly after she shut the door on the Falcon?

OK, I'm really open minded but I can't think of any way this could work.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Thu 03 May 2018, 9:20 am

Night Huntress wrote:Well, we will find out very soon if there is anything real to this leak.

Leia recast, not ending on IX, young Reylo kid - these are points they can't keep secret for very long.

Just an afterthought - how can Rey & Kylo's kid be already 5 years old? That would mean she is already pregnant by the end of VIII?

If they imply she got pregnant from the finger-touching I'm out!  Laughing

The other option would be that Rey was having sex with him shortly after she shut the door on the Falcon?

OK, I'm really open minded but I can't think of any way this could work.
@Night Huntress

She would actually have to have given birth at the end of TLJ for it to fit. The kid basically has to be 4 years old maximum.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Sat 19 Jan 2019, 11:04 am

Richard E. Grant said this in an interview:
"I got 10 pages of script from a Forties British war film, three scenes in total, and had to video myself doing them on an iPad. Then you send it off, and feel like you're never going to hear anything about it ever again. I got a call two months later to say a car was going to pick me up and take me to Pinewood Studios to meet director, JJ Abrams. Which was odd, because I still had no idea what he was going to direct me as."

When Grant arrived he was ushered into a room with Abrams and the new trilogy's heroine, Daisy Ridley: "Surrounded by all this Star Wars memorabilia going back to 1977. And within about two seconds, he said, 'Are you gonna do it or not?' And I said, 'Do what?' Then he described the part, and I think he told me what my name was, at which point the room went upside down. What what appears to be a degree of physical discomfort, Grant stops himself from saying anything more. In the grand old Star Wars tradition, the entire cast has been sworn to secrecy, at least untill the trailer and title of the forthcoming Episode IX are revealed in April.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/ahnmht/richard_e_grant_interview_jj_told_me_what_my_name/
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 19 Jan 2019, 11:35 am

@Moonlight13
Very interesting - so Daisy was there with JJ Abrams - suggesting to me that Richard E Grant’s character must have an impact on Rey or definitely share scenes with her . Also when he was told who he was playing the room went upside down. .. Woah !! Who is he playing???Whoever it is must be someone we know in Star Wars universe ( if he’s not Rey’s father ). Finally a nice little leak ! Am excited now .Thank you Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sat 19 Jan 2019, 12:16 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@Moonlight13
Very interesting -  so Daisy was there with JJ Abrams - suggesting to me that Richard E Grant’s character must have an impact on Rey or definitely share scenes with her . Also when he was told who he was playing the room went upside down. .. Woah !! Who is he playing???Whoever it is must be someone we know in Star Wars universe ( if he’s not Rey’s father ). Finally a nice little leak ! Am excited now .Thank you Smile
@AhsokaTano

I'm not sure he meant that the room turned upside down when he found out who he was playing so much as when he found out what movie he was going to be in. If you read what he said that way, it seems more likely that it wasn't someone specific that he was playing but that he was getting to be in a SW movie that gave him a flutter. Wink

But it is reeeeeelly interesting that Daisy was present.
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 19 Jan 2019, 1:48 pm

@12 Parsnips
Oh yeah lol! My mistake . Still interesting that Daisy was there .Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sat 19 Jan 2019, 2:18 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@12 Parsnips
Oh yeah lol! My mistake . Still interesting that Daisy was there .Smile
@AhsokaTano

I'm not sure it's a mistake--lots of people are reading it the way you did! But I read it the second way. Wink

I take Daisy's presence to mean they have scenes together. It's gonna be great! Cool
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm Sat 19 Jan 2019, 3:42 pm

I think he mentioned Daisy being in his audition process 2 times now right? Unless he is describing the same thing. I honestly think is very unlikely it's a coincidence. He is somehow part of Rey's plot.

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose Sat 19 Jan 2019, 3:48 pm

Posting this again from the Crack Spoiler thread because it contains some truths in terms of spoilers:

The mod who said they can verify certain things about the leaker (and discredit) made this statement:

My understanding is a few people have been in contact with you guys about this, and if I am wrong I can provide the info about the rumor I am trying to squash. But I also suspect this rumor is going to travel hard and fast given how people already feel like you guys are working for the mouse. If you guys end up wanting to put up a post validating your reasons for removal/doubting his latest posts, I am willing to state the following things that you can quote/paraphrase me on:

The user clearly has some details correct. I can verify that someone I spoke to also believes Jordan, for example, to have served as two separate planets. I can also verify that they believed Tatooine to be a set, and that it was a place we have seen before (not Hutts). I can verify that Mark has likely shot with Daisy, and that Kylo's helmet use definitely at least decreases significantly in the second half of the film.

Beyond raw info like that is where things start to get fuzzy, and sometimes even the raw info is I think, based on the sources I know, wrong too.

For example: The user states that Keri Russell and Mark Hamill filmed scenes together. That I cannot confirm or deny--I simply don't know. What I do know given the people I was under the impression Mark filmed with: I am not sure how there would be time. He has not filmed a lot to my knowledge. Mark roughly implied a week in one interview. One crewman in fact seemed certain that he had not filmed period as of January, just had been visiting set often as he is known to do. Conflicting evidence on this leads me to wonder whether Mark is simply providing a Force bond sort of presence on set but is meant to be voicing the role later, or filming his coverage in a different CG way to be done later in the production.

The user also expresses a certain reveal is true, one that would involve heavy flashbacks. It is true that to my knowledge that Luke is involved in a lot of flashback/dream/vision sort of stuff (people have been unclear exactly how all of it will be used in the final product). A crew member also indeed seemed to think there might be a scene of Luke arriving on Ahch-To. But at least one crew guy heavily implied it would not be Mark during those scenes. The implication to me seemed that it was a younger actor playing a younger Luke--which would mean that it would not be Mark and Keri during those scenes at all. While a younger Luke might explain more the timeline of the rumor I have seen running around, it's so far off the map of what the user claims to know that I have to assume he's again either speculating wildly based off some facts he knows, or simply repeating word for word something he heard from a crew member, one who may be just speculating themselves or be pulling his leg.

I'd advise people to recall two things: 1. How no one but above the line talent and high up essential crew are likely to truly understand the context of what they are seeing/have heard about, and 2: How even MSW who has been fairly reliable and pulls from many of the same people has often been wildly wrong because a good source couldn't help but speculate wildly.

Also they wanted to add this:

Yes. And maybe just add: I will fully admit that I do not know everything either. There may be scenes that play out somewhere in the middle between our two reads on this situation, scenes that even do basically end up in the same place as Reywalker (however unlikely I find that). But that should in itself tell you something about how hard it is to piece together info solely from speaking with different crew members.

SO. While it sounds like /u/Temiriblagg1 was onto a few things, the rest was bullshit and/or speculation, and that certainly includes PMing users to tell them that Rey is Luke and Kerri Russel's kid.

Sorry this all got out of hand so quick, and thank you to everyone who messaged me or the other mods about the PM situation. Thanks also /u/SorryNotSparticus for your help here.

There will almost certainly be incidents like this between now and December; it's part of the ride and honestly part of the fun. Hopefully we get some fun inside jokes out of the process ("Muh baby gurl.") Everyone do try and remember that we're all here to have fun and get excited about the final installment of the saga as we know it and let's not stress too much about what's true and what's a rumor. We'll continue to do our best to keep a lid on obvious bullshit.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sun 20 Jan 2019, 2:06 am

Starliteprism – I’m always very interested in the tidbits you find! I'll reply to a few comments (not quoting whole comment hope that's okay)
Starliteprism wrote: ….
Just ordered Rey's survival guide book and having had watched a youtube overview, there is mention of some strange things that are on Jakku, eg. a dude that sits on top of a column/pillar and no one knows why, areas where sand swallows things up, so could be a connection to Jakku, or not. As soon as I get the book, will share anything of interest.
@Starliteprism
- I too am fascinated by ‘The Sitter’ and got very distracted by this character! There’s a picture of the sitter in the galactic atlas map for Jakku. Have you seen it?
- How did you go- have you read Rey’s survival guide?

I feel I need to go back to Aftermath empire’s end and remind myself what does happen with the observatory. I’m thinking it was set to blow – but it didn’t.. so not sure what is left of it. Ahh if only I had more time for star wars at the moment!

Starliteprism wrote:I was having a look into Hondo Ohnaka's entry on Star Wars Wikia and noticed an interesting entry...
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Rumour10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Rumour11
This was initially prompted by the fact that a youtuber did an overview of one of the new Star Wars cartoon books for kids(Pirate's Price) in which Hondo gets claim of the MF for a time and that Chewy had a pet porg before? It had me curious….
@Starliteprism
-Thanks for sharing this interesting info great starliteprism!
I’m not sure what to make of this information - it may be accurate but I’d be wanting to see the original source or hear from someone who has here, wikia has been known to get it wrong from time to time. And the source is promotional material which is not as good as the actual content.
Anyone read the pirate’s price novel and able to confirm this info?
The map below shows where the MF is during pirate's price - and it isn't Batuu.. so I'd love to know more about the content of this junior novel!

I’ve read the star wars adventures issues which include flight of the falcon and there is nothing in there to support this so far. I’ve been enjoying seeing more Bazine Netal – she’s so striking!! (Flight of the Falcon is in Issues 14,15, 16,17 & 18) you guys read it? Issue 17 will be released 30 January 2019.

The map I saw on starwars.com (which is part of an excerpt from the pirate’s price novel HERE ) seems to have the MF leave Crait and head to Batu.
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Flight-of-falcon-map
Which suggests it’s the MF's next destination…
but.. if you look at where the MF went after Endor – there is destinations in the history of the MF that are not covered by this map. e.g. no Kashykk for example (Chewie and Han go there in the MF in the Aftermath trilogy). I think the map only represents where Bazine Netal hears the MF went as she tries to track it down (which is the premise of the flight of the falcon series).
Anyway, so the map is not complete... which means something could be missing between Crait and Batuu. From the map I’m thinking we can conclude that at some point after Crait the MF goes to Battu. But I think where this fits with IX we don’t know yet. It may be post episode IX that Hondo takes back the MF no? Maybe IX ends with Chewie hunting down Hondo to get the MF back.. (along with his porg buddies lol).

I love how they toss out these little tidbits here and there – it’s all so interesting to try and figure out and to just enjoy it all as the story unfolds!

Maybe Issue 17 & 18 of star wars adventures which includes part 4 & 5 of flight of the falcon, may be about Hondo and the Falcon on Battu.. I'll try and keep an eye out for this and share..
Anyone able to shed some light on this?
Hope you are all well!!
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sun 20 Jan 2019, 4:59 am

@DeeBee

I haven’t read the Star Wars Adventures books yet because I am trying to avoid more addictions. When I see how many SW figures I have bought in the past 2-3 years... Shocked If I start with comics, ouch. They sell the SW Adventures on Amazon here but grouped in volumes, although I think the individual issues are sold too but not promoted as SW Adventures. It’s confusing. Anyhow. The Star Wars Adventures Vol. 6: Flight of the Falcon is planned for release in July only :/ I like Bazine Netal too so maybe I’ll get that one. Also because I am still really annoyed that we don’t know officially what was in the case she retrieved in The Perfect Weapon and maybe the answer is in these books. D*** you, LF.

With all of this, if Batuu is not in IX, there is going to be an uproar.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sun 20 Jan 2019, 5:38 pm

DeeBee wrote:Starliteprism – I’m always very interested in the tidbits you find! I'll reply to a few comments (not quoting whole comment hope that's okay)
Starliteprism wrote: ….
Just ordered Rey's survival guide book and having had watched a youtube overview, there is mention of some strange things that are on Jakku, eg. a dude that sits on top of a column/pillar and no one knows why, areas where sand swallows things up, so could be a connection to Jakku, or not. As soon as I get the book, will share anything of interest.
@Starliteprism
- I too am fascinated by ‘The Sitter’ and got very distracted by this character! There’s a picture of the sitter in the galactic atlas map for Jakku. Have you seen it?
- How did you go- have you read Rey’s survival guide?

I feel I need to go back to Aftermath empire’s end and remind myself what does happen with the observatory. I’m thinking it was set to blow – but it didn’t.. so not sure what is left of it. Ahh if only I had more time for star wars at the moment!

Starliteprism wrote:I was having a look into Hondo Ohnaka's entry on Star Wars Wikia and noticed an interesting entry...
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Rumour10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Rumour11
This was initially prompted by the fact that a youtuber did an overview of one of the new Star Wars cartoon books for kids(Pirate's Price) in which Hondo gets claim of the MF for a time and that Chewy had a pet porg before? It had me curious….
@Starliteprism
-Thanks for sharing this interesting info great starliteprism!
I’m not sure what to make of this information - it may be accurate but I’d be wanting to see the original source or hear from someone who has here, wikia has been known to get it wrong from time to time. And the source is promotional material which is not as good as the actual content.
Anyone read the pirate’s price novel and able to confirm this info?
The map below shows where the MF is during pirate's price - and it isn't Batuu.. so I'd love to know more about the content of this junior novel!

I’ve read the star wars adventures issues which include flight of the falcon and there is nothing in there to support this so far. I’ve been enjoying seeing more Bazine Netal – she’s so striking!! (Flight of the Falcon is in Issues 14,15, 16,17 & 18) you guys read it? Issue 17 will be released 30 January 2019.

The map I saw on starwars.com (which is part of an excerpt from the pirate’s price novel HERE ) seems to have the MF leave Crait and head to Batu.
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Flight-of-falcon-map
Which suggests it’s the MF's next destination…
but.. if you look at where the MF went after Endor – there is destinations in the history of the MF that are not covered by this map. e.g. no Kashykk for example (Chewie and Han go there in the MF in the Aftermath trilogy). I think the map only represents where Bazine Netal hears the MF went as she tries to track it down (which is the premise of the flight of the falcon series).
Anyway, so the map is not complete... which means something could be missing between Crait and Batuu. From the map I’m thinking we can conclude that at some point after Crait the MF goes to Battu. But I think where this fits with IX we don’t know yet. It may be post episode IX that Hondo takes back the MF no? Maybe IX ends with Chewie hunting down Hondo to get the MF back.. (along with his porg buddies lol).

I love how they toss out these little tidbits here and there – it’s all so interesting to try and figure out and to just enjoy it all as the story unfolds!

Maybe Issue 17 & 18 of star wars adventures which includes part 4 & 5 of flight of the falcon, may be about Hondo and the Falcon on Battu.. I'll try and keep an eye out for this and share..
Anyone able to shed some light on this?
Hope you are all well!!
sunny
@DeeBee

Click on "Look inside" above the picture and it gives quite a few pages to preview for Lando's luck:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-Landos-Flight-Falcon/dp/1368041507/ref=pd_bxgy_14_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=1368041507&pd_rd_r=aa996a21-1d0a-11e9-9f02-2dcfb0cd6a52&pd_rd_w=alkmV&pd_rd_wg=c0VsA&pf_rd_p=466c8fd0-3653-4c9b-86fa-f9bc8fd2ae35&pf_rd_r=4NHEGYFW1KJZN36EVM3H&psc=1&refRID=4NHEGYFW1KJZN36EVM3H

and I took a few pictures of Rey's survival book but want to delve more into it later this week...
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Img_2016
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Img_2017
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Img_2018
and a sentiment that has been echoed...
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Img_2019
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Mon 21 Jan 2019, 4:48 am

SanghaRen wrote:@DeeBee

I haven’t read the Star Wars Adventures books yet because I am trying to avoid more addictions. When I see how many SW figures I have bought in the past 2-3 years... Shocked If I start with comics, ouch. They sell the SW Adventures on Amazon here but grouped in volumes, although I think the individual issues are sold too but not promoted as SW Adventures. It’s confusing. Anyhow. The Star Wars Adventures Vol. 6: Flight of the Falcon is planned for release in July only :/ I like Bazine Netal too so maybe I’ll get that one. Also because I am still really annoyed that we don’t know officially what was in the case she retrieved in The Perfect Weapon and maybe the answer is in these books. D*** you, LF.

With all of this, if Batuu is not in IX, there is going to be an uproar.

Hi @SanghaRen - I source comics without spending credits Smile

I know what you mean though, we can't do it all! Bazine Netal has been in Star Wars adventures issues 14, 15, & 16- I'm thinking she'll be in 17 and 18 also as the tracking of the MF revolves around her search for it.. we'll see! Her dress looks so awesome I love it and I hope she is in IX! If she tracks the MF to Batuu (which I seem to be unable to consistently spell correctly lol) then she could possibly be in IX!

Starliteprism wrote: ...Click on "Look inside" above the picture and it gives quite a few pages to preview for Lando's luck:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-Landos-Flight-Falcon/dp/1368041507/ref=pd_bxgy_14_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=1368041507&pd_rd_r=aa996a21-1d0a-11e9-9f02-2dcfb0cd6a52&pd_rd_w=alkmV&pd_rd_wg=c0VsA&pf_rd_p=466c8fd0-3653-4c9b-86fa-f9bc8fd2ae35&pf_rd_r=4NHEGYFW1KJZN36EVM3H&psc=1&refRID=4NHEGYFW1KJZN36EVM3H

and I took a few pictures of Rey's survival book but want to delve more into it later this week...
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Img_2016
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Img_2017
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Img_2018
and a sentiment that has been echoed...
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Img_2019
@Starliteprism
Wow how fantastic! thanks for sharing Starliteprism. I can share Jakku stuff from the comics if you like but maybe we should share in the Rey thread? I don't know.. ideas? I'd love to hear what your delving uncovers!
I'll look forward to reading through all you've shared here this weekend. Thanks so much for sharing with us!! Very kind of you!!
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Mon 21 Jan 2019, 3:06 pm

The super-duper-uber-hyper secretive IX set, as told by one Richard E. Grant.

https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a25980923/star-wars-richard-e-grant-episode-9-spoiler-prevention/

"It's extraordinary," he began. "They don't give you a script, you have to go to a room where there are bodyguards outside, closed-circuit television cameras, and it's printed on crimson pages so you can't photograph it. You have to read it in there, and then leave."

"You're given the pages on the day that you work, and you have to sign for them and sign out for them as well," Richard added. "There are security guards on the set."

The actor also shared that the production crew are on guard against drones as well, explaining that actors are hidden as they're taken to and from set so that no one will be able to get a picture of them in their costumes.

"They give you a cloak, over your head – because apparently they have drones going over Pinewood Studios so they try and take photographs of what people are playing," Richard shared.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by special_cases Mon 21 Jan 2019, 10:16 pm

californiagirl wrote:The super-duper-uber-hyper secretive IX set, as told by one Richard E. Grant.

https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a25980923/star-wars-richard-e-grant-episode-9-spoiler-prevention/

"It's extraordinary," he began. "They don't give you a script, you have to go to a room where there are bodyguards outside, closed-circuit television cameras, and it's printed on crimson pages so you can't photograph it. You have to read it in there, and then leave."

"You're given the pages on the day that you work, and you have to sign for them and sign out for them as well," Richard added. "There are security guards on the set."

The actor also shared that the production crew are on guard against drones as well, explaining that actors are hidden as they're taken to and from set so that no one will be able to get a picture of them in their costumes.

"They give you a cloak, over your head – because apparently they have drones going over Pinewood Studios so they try and take photographs of what people are playing," Richard shared.
@californiagirl

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Kgb
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 22 Jan 2019, 12:25 am

Oh my god, that is crazy!

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Tue 22 Jan 2019, 5:39 am

special_cases wrote:
californiagirl wrote:The super-duper-uber-hyper secretive IX set, as told by one Richard E. Grant.

@californiagirl

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Kgb
@special_cases

Mark Hamill comes back to mind
when they told him that Vader was Luke's father. something that only a few knew ...... and trouble, if this was revealed to someone Very Happy

and then maybe we find out in the film that Richard E. Grant actually plays a normal role Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 22 Jan 2019, 12:24 pm

Ok this is the poster for celebration on the Star Wars website just announced - any art critics on here who could devise any clues from this :Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Db77dd10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 23 Jan 2019, 3:55 am

@californiagirl

If Richard E. Grant is only getting the pages that he is working on that day, it's doubtful that even an actor of his caliber is getting a full script. The only actors that you can really guarantee as having the whole script are Adam and Daisy and John, and if there is "I am your father moment" about Reylo, only Adam, Daisy, JJ and KK will know about it, as only Irvin Kershner, GL and Mark Hamill only knew about "I am your father."

It just goes to show how reliable these broad, detailed Reddit "spoilers" are.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Wed 23 Jan 2019, 5:06 am

AhsokaTano wrote:Ok this is the poster for celebration on the Star Wars website just announced - any art critics on here who could devise any clues from this :Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Db77dd10
@AhsokaTano

Curious that Yoda and Queen Amidala are in the center and close to our characters.
Amidala seems towards the red side while Yoda looks more towards the blue o course this is my impression
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Wed 23 Jan 2019, 6:10 am

AhsokaTano wrote:Ok this is the poster for celebration on the Star Wars website just announced - any art critics on here who could devise any clues from this :Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Db77dd10
@AhsokaTano

While I’m certainly not an art expert and don’t usually analyze the posters or official artwork, one thing I noticed about the placement of the poster is how it’s another example of how TPTB have been emphasizing the importance of the Rey and Kylo relationship.

Their placement on the poster suggests they’re the Luke and Vader of this trilogy, which means their relationship is poignant and important. They’re not just bland adversarial combatants.

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Wed 23 Jan 2019, 9:21 am

What is funny to me is when reporters ask former Star Wars actors if they are going to be in IX and of course they say, No!. Now I am not saying that anyone from other movies is going to be in the last one, but what else do reporters expect them to say? They have NDA and their character maybe a surprise. I am talking like Frank Oz, Ewan McGregor and others.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Wed 23 Jan 2019, 2:00 pm

@AhsokaTano

Amidala more dark than light.... Dooku prominent.... REY AMIDALA DOOKU CONFIRMED
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 23 Jan 2019, 3:25 pm

fuhry wrote:
@AhsokaTano

Amidala more dark than light.... Dooku prominent.... REY AMIDALA DOOKU CONFIRMED
@fuhry

That poster is really weird. Why is the Emperor in all blue and Kylo/Ben more saturated in red than Darth Maul? Then red Padme is looking right at Kylo. What does that mean? Why is Dooku bigger than Leia?

Is it about the points of the force star? Leia, Han and Padme are on a direct diagonal line to Kylo, which would make sense. Obi-Wan and Maul are also on the same trajectory. That would make sense. But Rey is diagonal to Dooku and the emperor. Does that signal some darkness ahead for her? Or does that not hold true because the star points on that side are covered up.

The Luke/Vader opposite to Rey/Kylo definitely seems to indicate that these are the core people of the saga, the beginning and the end.

Also, Rey and Kylo are looking the same way, so that's good. There is a back-to-back possibility there, but the lightsabers could also be interpreted and readying to strike each other, but their lightsabers are not crossed, nor pointing at one another, so that's good.

I may try to do a Rule of Three analysis on it.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Wed 23 Jan 2019, 7:32 pm

I also don't get why Count Dooku is so prominent in this poster all of a sudden?
And why the Emperor is all blue and Kylo all red? He still has puppy eyes though and is looking at Rey's direction while she is looking at him too, so that's good. Also Captain Plasma and some stormtroopers are blue so is kind of a mess. To be honest I liked the 2017 poster way better, but at least Rey and Kylo are front center in this one...
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next