Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Feige-Produced Star Wars Film

5 posters

Go down

Kevin Feige-Produced Star Wars Film Empty Kevin Feige-Produced Star Wars Film

Post by californiagirl Wed 25 Sep 2019, 8:56 pm

I knew Feige was a big SW fan, and this is next level. Seemed worthy of its own thread. So there's the D&D trilogy, the Rian trilogy, and now this? Is it a standalone? I'm not sure how it works with the current release schedule. Don't worry, KK is still in charge and not leaving, and is also a producer on the mystery movie.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvel-s-kevin-feige-developing-star-wars-movie-disney-1243481
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Kevin Feige-Produced Star Wars Film Empty Re: Kevin Feige-Produced Star Wars Film

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 25 Sep 2019, 9:23 pm

@AhsokaTano

Not quite your prediction (that Marvel and SW Universes will combine), yet closeish with Kevin personally involved with SW. Smile Very Happy

As an aside, I bet the Marvel star is Brie Larson.  Her love of SW is not a secret.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Kevin Feige-Produced Star Wars Film Empty Re: Kevin Feige-Produced Star Wars Film

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 26 Sep 2019, 7:28 am

I am excited, immediately after seeing Black Panther which I think is peak marvel on the creativity level, I thought Feige could helm a Star Wars movie. Let Ryan Coogler direct, he has the storytelling touch of Spielberg
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 13 Oct 2019, 5:29 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey
@Californiagirl
@Spacebaby45678

Ha ha have just seen this thread . Yeah am more inclined to believe now it’s all foreshadowing ( as the foreshadowing seems to be across all Disney works for TROS )rather than universes crossing over but who knows lol.
And just to end on a Loki note just because it’s me lol - if Ben is the” key “of the sequel trilogy as the Japanese TROS leaflet a few months back told us he was then presumably Rey is the “ lock “ as keys fit into a lock ( and yes am aware of the sexual symbolism of this too lol ).
Together lock + key = Loki Very Happy
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Tue 15 Oct 2019, 4:28 pm

Feige is to be the Marvel Chief Creative Officer, not just its movie/TV divisions. Yeah, deffo not taking over LF, not that I ever thought he was.

https://deadline.com/2019/10/kevin-feige-marvel-studios-president-adds-chief-creative-officer-marvel-title-oversees-all-creative-1202760382/
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Sat 19 Oct 2019, 8:57 am

Joker has kind of unmasked the MCU as hollow, IMO.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum