Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+54
Mana
lauvamp
Armadeus
Dar-ren19
MindAndMagic
Nyx
motherofpearl1
bruna8728
Casey Kanata
Krafty
AhsokaTano
giaciak2
Chris24601
bashfulblueeyes3
SheLitAFire
Birdwoman
loversinthestorm
Piper Maru
Moonlight13
snufkin
Kylo Men
SkyStar
Oscarborough-fairo
SW_Heroine_Journey
Casper
Moonjump05
spacebaby45678
Gemini
MaddieDove
Lily Snape
KiraRen2015
nemapasara
Saracene
reylo1992
Mila95
Lovely_Rose
ReyloSpanishFan
special_cases
Kylo Rey
FrolickingFizzgig
ZioRen
rawpowah
Sad Man
Riri
Atenais
Teo oswald
nana7marie
AcrosstheStars
whisperingwillow
OrionStars
rey09
californiagirl
Cowgirlsamurai
nickandnora
58 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by rey09 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 3:34 pm

Wow what is all this craziness!!! Ugh I'm going to avoid the soundtrack, want to feel in the moment. So she finally sees her parents....so like how can she see her parents and then she takes the skywalker name?? According to leaks they protect her from palps.

Also It says rescue, then farewell, if ben dies, it should be farewell then rescus idk. Also, Tatooine is her new home?!! ROFL. One desert planet to another nice.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by unicorn Tue 10 Dec 2019, 3:34 pm

rawpowah wrote:I'm surprised they released the full thing.

Track 22 seems split into two parts to me. Part 1 sounds like Ben's death and part 2 sounds like a Resistance victory celebration.

Track 23 sounds like a matured version of Rey's solo theme.

Welp.
@rawpowah

Yepp, first part of 22 sounds really like a "farewell" - Ben Solo dies and maybe becomes a force ghost. Not in the slightest like a hopefull love theme, but melancolic and like something final. :-(
I don´t like it and I´m preparing myself for Ben Solo´s death. This force ghost thing would not be something uplifting for me. :-(

And 23 is also nothing optimistic and hopeful in my opinion. sigh.

Where is the fun and the hope everyone speaks about? I don´t hear it. :-(
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 3:36 pm

The Force is in balance but the lovers will be broken.

I also read the theories that Ben becomes Rey's son ... but he remains horrible. In the end, she's Shmi ... Is this clear? She will go back to Tatooine - pregnant by Kylo ... She takes surname Skywalker ... and it's horrible ...

In the end it is screwed up again at the beginning. No Adam and Eve. But a perennial circle...

Ben Solo will be called Anakin Skywalker and will be raised by the woman he loves ...

Have they ever heard a mother's dreams?

Sorry, I'm getting bitter.

I don't want to bore you all. You have been a wonderful traveling companion. Love I reallylove you all Love

Last edited by giaciak2 on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 10 Dec 2019, 3:39 pm

@AcrosstheStars Oh it's much worse than just being fanatic Finnrey. Hope everything will be revealed to public soon when the movie is out.v
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Tue 10 Dec 2019, 3:47 pm

special_cases wrote:@AcrosstheStars Oh it's much worse than just being fanatic Finnrey. Hope everything will be revealed to public soon when the movie is out.v
@special_cases

Ooh, me too! The BTS stuff of leakers with at least some actual info is always so fascinating to me. From my own experience with the TV show board I adminned for, it was like GOT meets Survivor meets One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.  Laughing

What is your gut telling you about his fate? I am so tempted to listen to track 22, but I don’t want to spoil myself and go in with preconceived notions on it.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 3:50 pm

I am completely spoiling my self... sorry

but I think track 22 is very very hopeful
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 3:53 pm

They keep saying the force has incredible capabilities...so how come one can't be resurrected and the other live too lol?

He was the only one who understood her, and now she's just going to be alone? Her resistance fam doesnt get her like he does.
Is she just going to be in love with a force ghost lol? How awk would it be if she gets another love interest? Oh hey...so I have a powerful bond with my ghost bf...uh?

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 10 Dec 2019, 3:54 pm

@AcrosstheStars My gut is telling me that there should be final magic in the end and the Force should show how powerful it is and get Skywalkers last gift.

Don't listen to it. Save it for cinema theatre experience, if you can. I think this full score is the most soulful SW score even if still is the most saddest.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue 10 Dec 2019, 3:59 pm

Why would rey be on tatooine alone...
Naw...shes watching over a Skywalker.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:03 pm

Listened to it all, it's *chef's kiss*

And no offense, but there's no "prodigal son dies thrice" moment in this soundtrack at all.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:04 pm

Oh no, the big leakers' source is a bitter Finnrey? I couldn't make that up. That recontextualizes so much. And there's even more we don't know about this person? Yes to the part about it being a power trip, I made a similar observation a couple times. Spoiler culture makes me want to take a shower sometimes. Smile

JP has been insisting on no romantic Reylo and also Kylo dies, never to be seen again from the yeet pit. If he's off about any of those things, I don't know how he or his source recover from that.

JW, though he's had many, many incorrect things, like most of TLJ, and I don't totally trust him in a number of ways (also he interviewed the guy who destroyed Rose toys), I know doesn't make up his leaks. When he does include his own thoughts, he's pretty clear about what parts are his speculations versus what he's actually been told. Even if I don't think he actually understands Reylos very well (yet claims he's one of us?), I don't think he's trying to be spiteful. Still taking it all with a grain of salt, but the shift from "zero romance" to "they kiss" is truly something. Mysterious doings indeed.

"Weird fanfic moment," you're killin' me Scoob. That says so very much. Can "weird fanfic moment" become a meme like "never to be seen again."

It's not just the bleakness on many levels that makes Kylo's permanent death offputting, but it really disrupts the throughline of both Rey and Kylo being so lonely, with what they currently have (the Resistance buddies/the KOR who are only out for themselves) not being enough. And also the whole balance of the force thing, half of the yin-yang getting chopped off is the conclusion of that? And that's outside the cast reactions.

The mix of repeated death and rebirth is becoming dizzying. I've said it multiple times, there's going to be so much force magic freakiness from the 3 main force users. Don't know if the force ghosts will intervene, but Yoda did in TLJ, and this movie feels like a casting call, so anything is possible there. So long as they don't take the spotlight, which I don't think they will.

How convenient someone yesterday reshared the quote about what they do with Kylo being fun in TROS, with the bit Daisy said today that she would switch with Adam if she had to pick another part, that he has funny bits. Don't know how going to the pit of disappearance is fun. Smile

Since we've seen the connection between the trailers/footage and the leaks, this reminded me that there will be even more TV spots and clips released after the film, like the ones that showed Crait Luke after TLJ came out. And clearly people have seen those at this point, so take that into account. Some of the weird third act Rey/Kylo/Palpatine stuff that has been so difficult to envision or piece together or make sense of might actually get put out into the world shortly after release.

John Williams is the GOAT, that is all.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:07 pm

We really need music experts here. I'm quite bad with scores. But there is the moment, when triumphant part of Farewell is rolling, and it sounds like celebration of Resistance, but from 3:20 - 3:30 there is something very close to Kylo's leitmotif in major.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:08 pm

Thank you all! I am going to stay strong and not listen. John Williams is my favorite composer to boot, and this is his last hurrah, so I really want to listen as intended.

If one of the themes of the film really is as JJ (?) said “What can the Force do?” the Force giving him his life back because he was willing to sacrifice it for Rey makes sense. The last track about a New Home... If she actually decides to LIVE on Tatooine, that would make a heck of a lot more sense if he was secretly there. Easiest place for him to disappear, of the known worlds. The leaks still not saying they’re showing his Force ghost doesn’t make any sense if he’s dead. I could see an argument for the kiss was so powerful, leave it there, but in-universe, that doesn’t work. If you don’t see a ghost for a Force user like him, you can’t be sure he’s dead.

@special_cases
That’s what I think too, just hoping I’m not wrong. I’m sick of depressing movies. ROTS broke my heart even though I knew for sure it would end badly from the start of the PT. I really don’t need a repeat of that when there’s an option for a happy ending!

Did any of you pick up on my namesake anywhere in the soundtrack? I know JW’s brother said all the big themes would be included, some easier to pick up on than others. I want to hear some version of that in a Reylo scene so badly!
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:18 pm

AcrosstheStars wrote:Thank you all! I am going to stay strong and not listen. John Williams is my favorite composer to boot, and this is his last hurrah, so I really want to listen as intended.

If one of the themes of the film really is as JJ (?) said “What can the Force do?” the Force giving him his life back because he was willing to sacrifice it for Rey makes sense. The last track about a New Home... If she actually decides to LIVE on Tatooine, that would make a heck of a lot more sense if he was secretly there. Easiest place for him to disappear, of the known worlds. The leaks still not saying they’re showing his Force ghost doesn’t make any sense if he’s dead. I could see an argument for the kiss was so powerful, leave it there, but in-universe, that doesn’t work. If you don’t see a ghost for a Force user like him, you can’t be sure he’s dead.

@special_cases
That’s what I think too, just hoping I’m not wrong. I’m sick of depressing movies. ROTS broke my heart even though I knew for sure it would end badly from the start of the PT. I really don’t need a repeat of that when there’s an option for a happy ending!

Did any of you pick up on my namesake anywhere in the soundtrack? I know JW’s brother said all the big themes would be included, some easier to pick up on than others. I want to hear some version of that in a Reylo scene so badly!
@AcrosstheStars
That reminds me of this (1:26):
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:21 pm

Parents does not sound like a palpatine reveal
It's a uplifting reveal.

So i think its either random or something else revealing. I cant see random being revealing, uplifting music like that. That's jus me.

Also there is no symbolic reason for a palpatine to be on tatooine making a home. A random talking the Skywalker name maybe. She could be there alone.

A kenobi, there is no symbolic reason for her to be there by herself, she must be there with a Skywalker if that's the reveal. That's just my opinion tho.

Last edited by Gemini on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:22 pm

@AcrosstheStars Sadly still didn't pick up Across the Stars but I'm bad with music. I'm really hopeful that someone will do in-depth analysis of the score.

---

The source is not from trailer unit or marketing. These leaks are not from TV spots obviously, that's not how creating virtual marketing campaign works.
He has strong track record and that's why JP was so arrogant. There never was serious misinformation by the source, he is just describing the interpretation he wants to see in the movie.

-------

http://www.reyloskyforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=892
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40