Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

+8
IoJovi
Armadeus
Kylo Ren
Darth_Awakened
snufkin
Irina de France
Rogue Rey
vaderito
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: EMPIRE STRIKES BACK - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 09 May 2016, 12:33 pm

snufkin wrote:@spacebaby45678 yeah it's interesting how once you spend the time and watch all of the movies, how clear it becomes that they're referencing all 6 of the previous ones from different elements. This is what I think of as the magic trick of distracting most viewers with repeating familiar elements from the first movie and meanwhile, there's so much else going on below the surface.
@snufkin

You have hit the nail on the head. TFA is an elaborate chiasmic puzzle with one missing element that you find in the OT & PT. The missing value like algebra is then easy to find.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: EMPIRE STRIKES BACK - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

Post by snufkin Mon 09 May 2016, 12:53 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:
You have hit the nail on the head. TFA is an elaborate chiasmic puzzle with one missing element that you find in the OT & PT. The missing value like algebra is then easy to find.
@spacebaby45678

Haha, that's exactly why I've wasted so much time on this, the solving a logical puzzle that has elements which follow an algebra equation. It's like the sort of verbal puzzles they'd give to you at school or every single extended nature hike I had to go on during Girl Scouts. Of course my problem with algebra is that I don't always have the patience/focus to understand the *exact* rules and come out with the wrong answer because I'm impatient and want to find the answer. Which is why you see so many people who think that it's an exact replica of the OT. So I take all of my conclusions with a grain of salt.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Sun 28 Jan 2018, 4:13 pm

Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Fri 12 Oct 2018, 5:26 am

Michel Parbot "The Making of The Empire Strikes Back"

Nice insight.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4