Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 8

+54
Piper Maru
MelBee
Little_Boots
Hasi
teltaru
jakkusun
FrolickingFizzgig
Jakku
Armadeus
vaderito
DarthRen
Airemyn
BenRey
MindAndMagic
MissG
reylo1992
spacebaby45678
LondonGal555
reenydet
Gemini
Helix
rey09
ladyconsular
Kyla Ren
Xylo Ren
ReyofLightSide
AceofWands
IoJovi
Annwyn
Rimfaxe96
MeadowofAshes
nonesuch
EchoBase
Magnolia_3.0
Reylo Lemon
SoloSideCousin
panki
carpe noctem
Birdwoman
SanghaRen
ZenBrainJam
Darth_Awakened
Rei of Sunshine
Sylvia Snow
Kessel
ISeeAnIsland
snufkin
ZioRen
CienaRee
Saracene
Reynak
Mana
Darth Dingbat
BastilaBey
58 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 8 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 8

Post by ZioRen Wed 25 Jan 2017, 11:46 pm

Pablo has had AMPLE opportunity and ample reason to want to destroy Reylo the way he has with other theories. The fact that he won't is extremely telling. At the very least, it shows that he considers it such a strong possibility that he doesn't want to give it away either way and get in trouble.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 8 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 8

Post by SanghaRen Thu 26 Jan 2017, 2:35 am

@kroi : Thanks. The world will not stop because of it, but still it's a natural human reaction to go "They spoke about us? What were they saying?" Curiosity satisfied Smile Guess the discussion was starting to become uncomfortable for Applejack. They will probably show up again. Twitter is a funny place.

The idea that the forum was created because of one tweet is hilarious. Sure. Pablo is our God and each of us before pressing the "Send" button, recite the tweet like a mantra. Sorry, if I sound crazy, a lot to do at work so I am a bit stressed and need to compensate.

About forums. There are all sorts of forums. I wanted to join forums for another more serious topic but the amount of trolling was awful and hurtful. The topic was already a difficult one that can you drag you down so if on top of it you have (beep) interrupting and making nasty comments, well no thank you. I prefer to take a different approach. But it is a bit sad to have to work around it. On the other hand when my cat was sick and the vets did not know better, I visited a few forums and with success. I still go to the vet, a different one, but I do tend to seek information from different sources and there are nice forums out there where people exchange their experiences. It's a mixed approach. So yeah, there's a little bit of everything out there.

want to know what was sai
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu 26 Jan 2017, 5:25 am

have possibly figured out who it is. No one here who chats

It's not a man

Probably best not to expose said person.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Thu 26 Jan 2017, 6:07 am

I also want to say thanks to @Kroi for giving info on what occurred. I was curious too as to what went down and it was all gone by the time I got here...

It's always a little jarring to see stuff like this happen. Especially since we all know this forum wasn't created because of any of Pablo's tweets, lol. The very idea is ridiculous and doesn't even make sense. I believe the truth still counts for something and we know the truth, and that's NOT it!

Unfortunately, these kinds of things are par for the course when it comes to the anonymity of the internet. Hopefully this person whose been tweeting Pablo will find more productive things to do with their time and move on...stop looking for validation from Pablo like this.

With that said, I don't think we should let it bother us that much. Pablo already disliked online forums (and had bad experience(s) with other one(s)) long before this happened. He also dislikes shipping, which is why I really wish people would leave him alone about Reylo, but with the internet that's impossible. At any rate, as others have already mentioned, even after all this, Pablo has still never unequivocally debunked Reylo. He could have easily done so many times.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu 26 Jan 2017, 7:26 am

Whoever pony face is they managed to make us look like a bunch of weirdos wth their lies lol

Basing a forum off of one tweet?

Storing reylo tweets?

Lmao
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 26 Jan 2017, 8:26 am

Gemini wrote:have possibly figured out who it is. No one here who chats

It's not a man

@Gemini

Too late. It's

Spoiler:
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Thu 26 Jan 2017, 8:56 am

vaderito wrote:
Gemini wrote:have possibly figured out who it is. No one here who chats

It's not a man

@Gemini

Too late. It's

Spoiler:
@vaderito

lol!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Thu 26 Jan 2017, 9:12 am

Sorry. Didn't follow the discussion there yesterday so I'm a little confused Question What happened exactly with PH? Because everything was deleted n twtter so hard for me to figure out what happened. What did that pony said that led to ba publicity for the forum?
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu 26 Jan 2017, 9:46 am

reylo1992 wrote:Sorry. Didn't follow the discussion there yesterday so I'm a little confused Question What happened exactly with PH? Because everything was deleted n twtter so hard for me to figure out what happened. What did that pony said that led to ba publicity for the forum?
@reylo1992
Check back a few pages

Someone posted the tweets
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitMoss Thu 26 Jan 2017, 9:48 am

Everyone,

I’m just jumping in before this gets out of hand. This is a warning. Do not start spreading rumors and accusing people on this forum of being behind the Twitter account unless you know it for a fact. Seeing as how everyone seems to have a different story as to what happened and who it could be, I don’t think anyone can say for sure.

This person could be a lurking as a guest. This person could have an account and never post. This person could be an active member.

Let’s not forget trolls have used the forum before in posts across different websites.

It is okay if people want to discuss the issue. However, please remember the forum rules - especially the no bashing rule.  

And please do not start pointing fingers at different members here based on guessing who could be behind the account. No one knows for certain and no good will come of it.
MoonlitMoss
MoonlitMoss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jan 2017, 10:12 am

I think I understand what happened...

I don't think Pony was trying to harm us at all. And I think she knows why this forum was created.

"Your tweets led to the creation of a Reylo forum" attaches a (misleading) sense of responsibility to Pablo, as if he is indirectly the creator of the Reylo community. This seems more of a strategy to get answers about Reylo than it is personally about us, as it creates pressure to respond.

As the so-called "creator" of the Reylo forum, Pablo was given the chance to formally "unmake" us. I honestly think this was the goal in mind all along, to fish out a confirmation or debunk. But he dodged the question expertly by diverting to how terrible forums are instead.

So, I believe all of this was simply an attempt to get information, not a strike against us by any means. I also see now why she deleted, since she was called out on giving the wrong idea of why our forum was made, which I think was deliberate but not malicious.

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 26 Jan 2017, 10:27 am

LOL, wait, someone believes that this forum was crated thanks/in response to Pablo tweets? Hilarious. I don't care who the person is but they obviously don't know the real story so whatever. lets just drop it cause it isn't a news about the movie itself.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 26 Jan 2017, 10:50 am

I just realized that one of the rogue NPS tweeters is somebody I know, so honestly there are more critical things going on in the world than somebody lurking on this forum.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MindAndMagic Thu 26 Jan 2017, 11:15 am

SanghaRen wrote:I don't know if anyone posted the official announcement for TLJ. I am just happy to see JJ credited as executive producer.

http://www.starwars.com/news/the-official-title-for-star-wars-episode-viii-revealed
@SanghaRen

Me too. He is also the executive producer for IX. Smile He confirms it here:

http://collider.com/star-wars-the-force-awakens-jj-abrams-interview/

JJ might have faults like all directors, but he has a very acute sense of character and casting, and it showed in TFA. I love what he did with this film as a whole and with Kylo in particular. I only hope the next two will be in line with this vision and wish to think that TFA's appeal (for me and many others) doesn't depend on the fact that it was a co-production. After all, RJ and JJ collaborated from early on so we should be ok. Rian Johnson seems to be a very innovative filmmaker who is not afraid to take risks, Adam says it's good and there's nothing we've heard so far that has made me believe otherwise. I expect TLJ to build on TFA and impress us with a compelling storyline and even more nuance.
MindAndMagic
MindAndMagic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular Thu 26 Jan 2017, 7:18 pm

Looks like I missed a lot. Today we had major Mass Effect and SWTOR announcements and Twitter went crazy.

Just a little heads up. Try not to read too much into what happened. I used to be at a popular anime forum and when "spies" were on the loose it drove people to attack and end friendships and in the end none of them were part of it and it was fake accounts from the people against us.

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Thu 26 Jan 2017, 9:05 pm

Welcome to our wretched hive of scum and villainy, Pabs! Laughing

People know he hates forums and shipping but still bug him with questions about said topics. If I were him and someone told me a shipping forum had been created due to one of my random tweets, I'd probably respond similarly. "Grouse grouse grouse - I hate forums, I hate shipping." That's all that was.

We don't need Pablo's validation for analysis of story direction. We've got this one. His responses about stuff like that end up being unintentionally validating though. Everything not Reylo = straight up no or as close as he can get. I.e. Reywalker, Stormpilot, Rey Solo, Snoke theories. He even fielded a Darth Binks question recently. Reylo/villainous crush = we'll see. It's amusing to watch.

-------

http://reylo.skyforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=483

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40