Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarWarsGATE: A comprehensive guide

+25
MyOnlyHope
MrsWindu
nickandnora
CienaRee
Piper Maru
FrolickingFizzgig
Helix
Irina de France
IoJovi
ISeeAnIsland
MeadowofAshes
Reylo Lemon
Birdwoman
Cowgirlsamurai
SanghaRen
Kyla Ren
SkyStar
Darth_Awakened
ZioRen
ReyofLightSide
Darth Rowan
snufkin
Tex
BastilaBey
SheLitAFire
29 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

StarWarsGATE: A comprehensive guide - Page 5 Empty Re: StarWarsGATE: A comprehensive guide

Post by IoJovi Wed 24 Jan 2018, 7:28 pm

snufkin wrote:@MyOnlyHope @IoJovi @IoJovi @Piper Maru

Hahaha, I look forward to your reports. Or the eventual Instagram accounts depicting their activities together.

@snufkin

I currently have the Elite series Rey and Kylo, and the limited edition D23 Rey and Kylo. D23 are still in the box (hubby convinced me to keep it that way because they’re collectible), but Elite series do dirty, dirty things as they’re on display... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

StarWarsGATE: A comprehensive guide - Page 5 Empty Re: StarWarsGATE: A comprehensive guide

Post by snufkin Wed 24 Jan 2018, 7:28 pm

@IoJovi I'm sure Carrie Fisher wouldn't have it any other way!
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sat 17 Feb 2018, 8:36 am

AirportGate: Adam, Daisy, and Mark arrive in Ireland together! You mean they're going to share scenes???? affraid

LocketpicGate: Tiny, locket-sized pictures of Daisy(?) and Adam(?????) in an embrace (????!!!!!!) hit the internets from Ahch-To filming. It was debunked (by Reylos, no less).

Boxgate: The trio of the sequel trilogy arrives on TLJ merch and it's...Rey, Finn, and Poe.

Bruisegate: Rey gets a bruise? Nah, it's just the lighting.

ScarGate: Kylo's scar mysteriously changes location and size! Scare bleu!
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 21 Feb 2018, 12:08 am

Bumping it up because the home video release news means new content means new reasons to freak out for various fans for various reasons. No special feature about Luke! No special tribute to Carrie! Tumblr freaks out b/c of director or cast comments means OMG no Reylo! et cetera et cetera.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 21 Feb 2018, 12:41 am

The commentary may inspire some gate-orade but perhaps not from our party. TFA's commentary was nothing but sunshine for Reylos! There might be something or other about the proposal scene and the "separation" that could get people going, I guess. I think we've heard what we're going to hear on Rian's thoughts on the proposal, though, so nothing should be surprising.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 22 Feb 2018, 6:24 am

Can't help wonder when JJ returns if the scar will mysteriously move again... Shocked Very Happy
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Thu 22 Feb 2018, 7:33 am

@motherofpearl1 I'll probably die laughing if it heals instead. Lol
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Thu 22 Feb 2018, 7:50 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:Can't help wonder when JJ returns if the scar will mysteriously move again... Shocked Very Happy
@motherofpearl1

I think Kylo's would be in place, but keep an eye on Rey's arm scar making moves. LOL!
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 22 Feb 2018, 10:47 am

I will be sad if he loses his scar, it gives him a vulnerable look which goes well with his eyes.......
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum