Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children Of Blood And Bone, Lucasfilm

2 posters

Go down

Children Of Blood And Bone, Lucasfilm Empty Children Of Blood And Bone, Lucasfilm

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Tue 06 Aug 2019, 10:27 pm

Interesting! Very Happy

Kay Oyegun To Script ‘Children Of Blood And Bone’ For Fox/Disney; Looks To Be First Lucasfilm Pic Project That Isn’t ‘Star Wars’ Or ‘Indiana Jones’

"This Is Us writer Kay Oyegun is making a deal to write a new script adaptation of the epic fantasy with Rick Famuyiwa, who remains attached to direct. Sources said that the project caught the fancy of Lucasfilm and that its chief Kathy Kennedy is in the process of making this the first feature property to be produced by Lucasfilm since the Disney acquisition that isn’t Star Wars or Indiana Jones."

https://deadline.com/2019/08/children-of-blood-and-bone-movie-lucasfilm-kathy-kennedy-kay-oyegun-rick-famuyiwa-fox-disney-1202662804/
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Children Of Blood And Bone, Lucasfilm Empty Re: Children Of Blood And Bone, Lucasfilm

Post by rey09 Wed 07 Aug 2019, 2:12 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Interesting! Very Happy

Kay Oyegun To Script ‘Children Of Blood And Bone’ For Fox/Disney; Looks To Be First Lucasfilm Pic Project That Isn’t ‘Star Wars’ Or ‘Indiana Jones’

"This Is Us writer Kay Oyegun is making a deal to write a new script adaptation of the epic fantasy with Rick Famuyiwa, who remains attached to direct. Sources said that the project caught the fancy of Lucasfilm and that its chief Kathy Kennedy is in the process of making this the first feature property to be produced by Lucasfilm since the Disney acquisition that isn’t Star Wars or Indiana Jones."

https://deadline.com/2019/08/children-of-blood-and-bone-movie-lucasfilm-kathy-kennedy-kay-oyegun-rick-famuyiwa-fox-disney-1202662804/
@SW_Heroine_Journey

cooool!!!! I LOVED this book, eagerly waiting for book 2. Tomi Adeyemi is soo lucky!! If the movie is made well, it's gonna be huge, can easily surpass black panther. I wonder if John will be in cast??

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Children Of Blood And Bone, Lucasfilm Empty Re: Children Of Blood And Bone, Lucasfilm

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 07 Aug 2019, 8:18 am

rey09 wrote:

@SW_Heroine_Journey

cooool!!!! I LOVED this book, eagerly waiting for book 2. Tomi Adeyemi is soo lucky!! If the movie is made well, it's gonna be huge, can easily surpass black panther. I wonder if John will be in cast??
@rey09

Easily surpass black panther? VERY COOL!!! Very Happy

I don't know about casting, yet it's probable! He has a good relationship with KK and Disney. Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Tue 13 Aug 2019, 7:39 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
rey09 wrote:

@SW_Heroine_Journey

@rey09

I don't know about casting, yet it's probable! He has a good relationship with KK and Disney. Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Just confirmed on IG, tomi adeyemi and john boyega follow each other! I saw her comment on a post, sounded like they knew each other personally

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Tue 13 Aug 2019, 8:42 am

rey09 wrote:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
rey09 wrote:

@SW_Heroine_Journey

@rey09

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Just confirmed on IG, tomi adeyemi and john boyega follow each other! I saw her comment on a post, sounded like they knew each other personally
@rey09

Hmmm I think you're onto something! Smile Very interesting! Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down