Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TROS Countdown

+2
Atenais
Forsythia
6 posters

Go down

TROS Countdown Empty TROS Countdown

Post by Forsythia Sun 24 Nov 2019, 4:51 am

With TROS coming nearer, I decided to make a new Reylo/TROS countdown calendar as I did for TLJ, where we can cross off each day until we get to see the film (starting tomorrow). This time, I made two versions, dark side and light side. I hope you guys like them.

Large versions:
Spoiler:

Smaller versions:

TROS Countdown Reylo_12 TROS Countdown Reylo_13
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

TROS Countdown Empty Re: TROS Countdown

Post by Atenais Sun 24 Nov 2019, 1:56 pm

Forsythia wrote:With TROS coming nearer, I decided to make a new Reylo/TROS countdown calendar as I did for TLJ, where we can cross off each day until we get to see the film (starting tomorrow). This time, I made two versions, dark side and light side. I hope you guys like them.

Large versions:
Spoiler:

Smaller versions:

TROS Countdown Reylo_12 TROS Countdown Reylo_13
@Forsythia

It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing them.

Oh, I feel butterflies in my stomach just of thinking how close we are to the end.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Sun 24 Nov 2019, 2:38 pm

Thanks they are beautiful! H-beating
Can't believe we're almost there finally cheers

Oh my, I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to feel a little strange these days...
On one side I can't wait to see the new movie, I'm happy and excited, but at the same time I'm starting to feel a little sad thinking that everything is going to end. Not just the movie and the saga, but also this fandom.
Of course I know that we won't disappear and we'll keep talking about it (hopefully all satisfied and happy Laughing ) for months, but nothing will never be the same: no more new trailers, no more theories and speculations, no more new pictures and interviews... Even with the periodical dramas and gates it has been an exciting and funny period for me and I know that I will miss it Cry
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Sun 24 Nov 2019, 8:34 pm

cherrylipstick wrote:Thanks they are beautiful! H-beating

Oh my, I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to feel a little strange these days...
On one side I can't wait to see the new movie, I'm happy and excited, but at the same time I'm starting to feel a little sad thinking that everything is going to end. Not just the movie and the saga, but also this fandom.
Of course I know that we won't disappear and we'll keep talking about it (hopefully all satisfied and happy Laughing ) for months, but nothing will never be the same: no more new trailers, no more theories and speculations, no more new pictures and interviews... Even with the periodical dramas and gates it has been an exciting and funny period for me and I know that I will miss it Cry
@cherrylipstick

Oh, I hadn't think about that. I feel that I'm so anxious that I still didn't start to think that this is the end.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sun 24 Nov 2019, 8:41 pm

Great job, @Forsythia! Seeing these countdown calendars is getting me excited for the release. I feel like it still hasn’t quite sunk in yet, for me, but now it’s starting to feel more real since December is a week away.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Mon 25 Nov 2019, 1:27 am

Atenais wrote:
@cherrylipstick

Oh, I hadn't think about that. I feel that I'm so anxious that I still didn't start to think that this is the end.
@Atenais

Unfortunately I'm that kind of person who usually worrries about the future and doesn't properly enjoy the present. I always prepare myself for the worst Laughing
But this time I'd really want to enjoy the experience without thinking too much, like I did with the first movie. Or at least I'll try.

cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Mon 25 Nov 2019, 6:54 am

You're right. I've been waiting so long for the last movie because I want to see Reylo happening and the fandom drama to end, but at the same time it's sad that it will be over - no new films about Rey and Kylo, no more excitement about new promos, discussions will finally die down and we will get less fanfiction and fanart because people move on to other things. I'm also scared that TROS could turn out to be a disappointment and might change my view on the entire trilogy.

Here's my first cross. It's weird that we have waited almost 4 years for this and now it's only about 23 more days.
TROS Countdown Crosse10
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Thu 05 Dec 2019, 2:52 am

In 13 days.

TROS Countdown Crosse11
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Thu 05 Dec 2019, 11:41 am

@cherrylipstick

Oh man... I feel exactly the same. This fandom has been a part of my life for all these years, it's going to be bittersweet. Yes, we will need to move on but it is really sad to think about it. Hope and pray it ends in a satisfying way for all of us! Pls JJ... Hope you did the right thing!
My other wish for the future is that one day Adam & Daisy get to work in other movies outside Star Wars, their chemistry really is special. So here's hoping it happens at some point!
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:50 am

TROS Countdown Crosse12

I neglected crossing off the days on my calendar because real life got in the way and lots of Sith happened, but I caught up now. I can't believe the world premiere is today and that I might see TROS in 2 days!
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by thescavenger Tue 17 Dec 2019, 4:23 am

As soon as the premiere happened, I have left all spoiler-y threads.

I'm in Thailand for the holidays, and here they release it on the 19th, which means it's 2 days away. Guess I'm just going to dwell here for the next 48 hours. I'm losing my mind!

"I know what I must do but I don't know if I have the strength to do it"
thescavenger
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum