Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Prana, the Dubrovnik planet, and other related matters

+7
Kessel
Darth Dingbat
SoloSideCousin
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
panki
Force22
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

King Prana, the Dubrovnik planet, and other related matters - Page 2 Empty Re: King Prana, the Dubrovnik planet, and other related matters

Post by Jakku Sat 30 Jul 2016, 8:49 am

Wasn't 'Snow' the codename for Rey as they developed the script? Could that mean 'Snow White', the daughter of a king who was sent to be killed, but who was left instead to fend for herself / die in the forest?

I wonder if Prana had a second wife?
Jakku
Jakku
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

King Prana, the Dubrovnik planet, and other related matters - Page 2 Empty Re: King Prana, the Dubrovnik planet, and other related matters

Post by Sylvia Snow Sat 30 Jul 2016, 9:01 am

Jakku wrote:Wasn't 'Snow' the codename for Rey as they developed the script? Could that mean 'Snow White', the daughter of a king who was sent to be killed, but who was left instead to fend for herself / die in the forest?

@Jakku

It's likely since to me, I see King Prana as a combination of the Gungan King and Jabba the Hutt
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakku Sat 30 Jul 2016, 9:09 am

Sylvia Snow wrote:
Jakku wrote:Wasn't 'Snow' the codename for Rey as they developed the script? Could that mean 'Snow White', the daughter of a king who was sent to be killed, but who was left instead to fend for herself / die in the forest?

@Jakku

It's likely since to me, I see King Prana as a combination of the Gungan King and Jabba the Hutt
@Sylvia Snow In terms of nastiness rathern than species? I can't see Rey as half Hutt!

Jakku
Jakku
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sat 30 Jul 2016, 9:47 am

Jakku wrote:
Sylvia Snow wrote:

@Jakku

@Sylvia Snow In terms of nastiness rathern than species? I can't see Rey as half Hutt!

@Jakku

Oh yes, that what I want to said, should have been more clearer, sorry. I mean he want three dangerous beasts for his zoo just to competition with another Royal family, nothing good can come out of that
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 30 Jul 2016, 10:14 am

Jakku wrote:
Sylvia Snow wrote:

@Jakku

@Jakku

Well, Daisy did use the hashtag #amijabbasdaughter on Instagram once... Laughing

The Snow White scenario is especially interesting if you remember the Snow White adaptation that Disney had in development for over 10 years, until it was abandoned for good in 2012. It was variously titled The Order of the Seven, Snow and the Seven, etc. It was supposed to be about a young Englishwoman in 19th-century Hong Kong who runs away from her wicked stepmother. Seven rogue warrior monks take her under their wing and teach her martial arts in order to fight an ancient evil Empress. Or something like that. Laughing Anyway, it's quite interesting that Michael Arndt was supposed to write the screenplay in 2011. I can't help but wonder if some elements of this project were recycled for the ST.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sat 30 Jul 2016, 10:17 am

Sylvia Snow wrote:
Jakku wrote:
Sylvia Snow wrote:

@Jakku

@Jakku

Oh yes, that what I want to said, should have been more clearer, sorry. I mean he want three dangerous beasts for his zoo just to competition with another Royal family, nothing good can come out of that
@Sylvia Snow

I'm actually intrigued by both the names of Prana and his rival Solculvis.

Prana means Spirit in sanskrit and is associated with the planet mercury....so a mercurial character.... Solculvis is a tricky name....we can break it up into Sol or 'Sun' and Culvis.....I hunted around for a meaning but the closest name I got to it was 'Clovis' which means a 'ruler' or an 'able fighter'.....which makes sense since he is a king. But what is really interesting is that we had a Clone Wars character named Rush Clovis who was a senator and a former love interest of Padme before she got romantically involved with Anakin... he didn't start off as a good guy but later exposed the corruption of the banking clan..... I wonder if King Solculvis is from the same family.

Also, we might see Prana and Solculvis if the Elder Houses of Bloodline ever meet since they are definitely members...and we will also probably see the daughter of the Sultan of Boz Pity who Han rescued and was involved with before he met Leia (and whose father put a bounty on his head).....am sure there will be a frosty relationship between the two of them..... I'm really hoping that the Dubrovnik shoot is a meeting of the Elder House members.... Very Happy (of course, all these characters will be the blink and you'll miss them sort unless any are related to Rey)

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sat 30 Jul 2016, 10:27 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
Jakku wrote:
Sylvia Snow wrote:

@Jakku

@Jakku

Well, Daisy did use the hashtag #amijabbasdaughter on Instagram once... Laughing

The Snow White scenario is especially interesting if you remember the Snow White adaptation that Disney had in development for over 10 years, until it was abandoned for good in 2012. It was variously titled The Order of the Seven, Snow and the Seven, etc. It was supposed to be about a young Englishwoman in 19th-century Hong Kong who runs away from her wicked stepmother. Seven rogue warrior monks take her under their wing and teach her martial arts in order to fight an ancient evil Empress. Or something like that. Laughing Anyway, it's quite interesting that Michael Arndt was supposed to write the screenplay in 2011. I can't help but wonder if some elements of this project were recycled for the ST.
@Darth Dingbat

Jabba was the fake name used by Ezra and he was called Jabba on the imperial records till they later discovered his real name.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum