Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes

+21
Xylo Ren
Reynak
ReyofLightSide
BastilaBey
Mana
Kylo Ren
Forsythia
vaderito
Airemyn
IoJovi
spacebaby45678
Darth Dingbat
AnneNeville
Force22
Reylo Lemon
FrolickingFizzgig
Sylvia Snow
panki
Gemini
CienaRee
MeadowofAshes
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 26 Apr 2016, 3:36 pm

Force22 wrote:@spacebaby45678

Love the video.

Instead of actual sex, they represent it with a phallic symbol.

Yeah, I'm going to vote that the glove is on purpose.
@Force22

All of these things work on a subliminal level. Freud and his unconscious dream symbolism,  Jung and his archetypes are the keys to the symbols, Campbell, gives us how humans pass down lessons of the archetypes through myths and stories. Why do some people get the  subtext of the interrogation scene or in fact all the Reylo scenes? Did some Reylo's subconsciously see the Easter eggs, hearts & [EDIT].... 

No here in fact is the scary part that might bake your cookie.... Are we in fact MORE suggestible than the people who don't perceive Reylo?

Last edited by Airemyn on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No naughty words ;) - Airemyn)
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Reylo Lemon Tue 26 Apr 2016, 3:42 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:

Love the video.

@Force22

All of these things work on a subliminal level. Freud and his unconscious dream symbolism,  Jung and his archetypes are the keys to the symbols, Campbell, gives us how humans pass down lessons of the archetypes through myths and stories. Why do some people get the  subtext of the interrogation scene or in fact all the Reylo scenes? Did some Reylo's subconsciously see the Easter eggs, hearts & [EDIT].... 

No here in fact is the scary part that might bake your cookie.... Are we in fact MORE suggestible than the people who don't perceive Reylo?
@spacebaby45678

They prefer the childish couple because it's safer. But we know it's a fairy tale, and you cannot unsee the enchanted forest and all that sexy bantering. Don't fight it, you know you can't lol!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 26 Apr 2016, 3:46 pm

Force22 wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:

Love the video.

@Force22

@spacebaby45678

I wouldn't say so because most people got the subtext. It's just that they call it non-consensual.
Very, very few people didn't see anything sexual in the interrogation.

I don't know, I saw the interrogation and my first reaction was ewwww, please don't be siblings or even cousins, already thinking it was 10X worse than Luke and Leia kiss. But is't odd, right, they didn't even touch each other. I think details like that make a difference.

I know some people still thought they were cousins or siblings, but I guess the subtext was an extra layer of twisted evil to Kylo.
@Force22

Hand Solo Jr??    Twisted Evil

Well now we know that the intent of the Director for Kylo to have on his mind or hand or ....... Very Happy
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 26 Apr 2016, 3:55 pm

I've been thinking about this all day.  I'm gonna go with that interesting little....piece....in the interrogation is intentional.  Obviously they aren't breaking any FCC laws by putting it in there, but we already know the subtext in that scene they are trying to convey.  Also, the placement of said...object...says a lot too.  

I don't expect to find this type of thing the way we found the literally dozens of hearts strewn across these scenes.  Even if this is the only one we find, I still think it wasn't accidental on the part of TPTB.  And I had forgotten COMPLETELY about the costume designer and Carrie Fisher!!!  Laughing

That's the icing on the case.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airemyn Wed 27 Apr 2016, 12:40 pm

Quick reminder just to keep things PG12, yo. Cool
Airemyn
Airemyn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Fri 29 Apr 2016, 7:54 pm

Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 PhjKacZ
Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 Io931OZ

Rey's symbolic twig wings in the Force Back (right before she runs into Kylo).

Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 0ngicp8

Rey eating a fruit as she learns about the Dark Side from Maz.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 29 Apr 2016, 8:16 pm

Oh f***! Oh f***! How come we didn't see it? "those beasts are here!" Beast, people! Beast! Guess which beast landed on Takodana?

Not an Easter Egg but this

Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 Screen36

was definitely inspired by

Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 Alien_meet_Ripley_650

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sat 30 Apr 2016, 6:37 am

vaderito wrote:Oh f***! Oh f***! How come we didn't see it? "those beasts are here!" Beast, people! Beast! Guess which beast landed on Takodana?

Not an Easter Egg but this

Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 Screen36

was definitely inspired by

Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 Alien_meet_Ripley_650

@vaderito
Oh yeah, forgot about that line. They couldn't do "You're a beast" from Rey because it would have been a little too obvious, but the fact that Maz uses the word to describe the First Order is a nice potential connection.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Wed 11 May 2016, 6:43 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:By now we're all aware of the hearts appearing in Reylo scenes. Some of us over in another thread have also noticed the possibility of other purposeful, ahem, objects in Reylo scenes and are interested in getting community opinion and effort at tracking down more. If this is all we have, possibly a fluke, but if there are more... well... Schoolgirl giggles are totally welcome on this thread, but let's keep it as PG-13 as possible... I now present the evidence:

I'm watching TFA right now and there's something before Kylo arrives on Jakku that caught my eye. It's not exactly Reylo, since Kylo appears alone (though you could connect Jakku to Rey...), but it reminded me of this thread because some people were mentioning the lightsabers. When Kylo's shuttle arrives on Jakku, at first you only see that object in the bottom right (the shuttle is in the beginning hidden by the fog) and since there's nothing else in the picture it's just very noticeable. Even Poe looks impressed, when he sees it Very Happy

Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 Tfa0110 Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 Tfa0210
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Wed 11 May 2016, 6:54 pm

Forsythia wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:By now we're all aware of the hearts appearing in Reylo scenes. Some of us over in another thread have also noticed the possibility of other purposeful, ahem, objects in Reylo scenes and are interested in getting community opinion and effort at tracking down more. If this is all we have, possibly a fluke, but if there are more... well... Schoolgirl giggles are totally welcome on this thread, but let's keep it as PG-13 as possible... I now present the evidence:

I'm watching TFA right now and there's something before Kylo arrives on Jakku that caught my eye. It's not exactly Reylo, since Kylo appears alone (though you could connect Jakku to Rey...), but it reminded me of this thread because some people were mentioning the lightsabers. When Kylo's shuttle arrives on Jakku, at first you only see that object in the bottom right (the shuttle is in the beginning hidden by the fog) and since there's nothing else in the picture it's just very noticeable. Even Poe looks impressed, when he sees it Very Happy

Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 Tfa0110 Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 Tfa0210
@Forsythia
It's a moisture tower I think. Could be symbolic though xD
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Thu 12 May 2016, 2:59 am

Kylo Ren wrote:This:
Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 Tumblr_o4jpif42uI1uafypko1_500

Is my favorite moment between Rey and Kylo
@Kylo Ren

check out that Ray of light behind them!!!!
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Thu 12 May 2016, 7:47 am

@Forsythia Nice catch. Very Happy Oh of course Poe would! He's about as straight as Kylo's hair. TFA is getting more and more like Labyrinth. Phallic symbols everywhere, even in mundane objects.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 12 May 2016, 10:39 am

Does the highest turret of Maz's castle count as phallic symbolism? Razz

Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 20151220183244
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Thu 12 May 2016, 11:05 am

@Darth Dingbat Well now I'm thinking of what you said the rathtars reminded you of! Evil or Very Mad

The only easter eggs I believe are 100% intentional so far are the flower and bell in Rey's home. There are plenty of symbols that are already well-known and used, such as the lightsaber/sword thing - we see that in so many films and tv shows. The hearts in his eyes are certainly amusing and you can't unsee them, but I have to think that's just a lighting thing and they decided not to edit them out. So maybe it's an accidental easter egg Smile
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 12 May 2016, 11:43 am

@BastilaBey: Oi! I never said that Rathtars reminded me of a vagina dentata, just that this concept art did Laughing

Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 XeBUirX
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Thu 12 May 2016, 11:51 am

Force22 wrote:@Forsythia interesting find!

You - or someone else, would need to see if that object appears in other shots before Kylo's suttle arrives. If it's there all the time, it might mean nothing, although it does look suspicious with that red tip.

If it is only shown clearly in the scene when Kylo's suttle arrive, I think it is related to him, like a form of foreshadowing, maybe? Maybe to increase the notion of danger, make the scene more ominous? It would be somewhat like in the movie Alien, meaning that the threat is also a sexual threat I guess.
@Force22

Before Kylo's shuttle arrives, the tower only appears in the background and usually it's the complete tower, not just the part with the red tip. The tower seems to be placed in the middle of the village and you can see it most of the time in Kylo's scenes because he, Lor San Tekka and Poe meet in front of it. But it never looks as conspicuous as in the shot where his shuttle arrives because the shuttle in the sky could have been filmed everywhere. So why would they let some random object be in the picture that can distract from the shuttle, when they also could have shot the scene from a different angle without the object? You might be right that it is meant as a foreboding of danger because I think most of the scenes in which Kylo or the First Order appear have some ominous red lights and as far as I've noticed this is the only tower on Jakku that has a red light at the tip. Morover, the red tip is only visible in threatening situations: 1) when Kylo's shuttle arrives, 2) when Kylo arrives in front of Lor San Tekka and 3) when Kylo kills Lor San Tekka.

Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 Tfa0111 Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 Tfa0211

Now I really want to watch all scenes with Kylo and Rey again to see if there is anything interesting in the background that I haven't noticed before. The only problem is that I usually stare at Kylo (especially when he doesn't wear the helmet) and can't focus on the background Very Happy
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Thu 12 May 2016, 2:16 pm

@Force22 Ah yes, pants magic pants. If only we could get Luke's "naughty nephew" in a pair of those.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 12 May 2016, 6:13 pm

Kylo Ren wrote:
Mana wrote:
Kylo Ren wrote:This:
Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 Tumblr_o4jpif42uI1uafypko1_500

Is my favorite moment between Rey and Kylo
@Kylo Ren

check out that Ray of light behind them!!!!
@Mana

Yes on Kylo!!!!! Oh man...I am fangirling and doing my happy dance....which is really funny for a 37 year old....but I don´t care - RayLo makes me happy Lolilol
@Kylo Ren

I agree it's a great shot, but is there something more I should be looking at other than the ray of light behind them?
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Fri 13 May 2016, 2:34 pm

Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 Image44

My friend just send me this screenshot and said that the tree behind Rey look sort of like a wing and joking that Angel Rey are trying to get Kylo back to the Light with the saber but upon seeing his stubbornness, she decided to take matters into her own hands and defeat him ROFL
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 May 2016, 2:44 pm

hey, remember those 4 little ships that looked like horses from hades chariot? ha,ha,:

Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes - Page 2 Tumblr_o74pqdguw11v4q2hwo5_540

LOL, they didn't have to put 4 up front and than huge gap between Kylo's chariot and other Tie's.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next