Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Kylo Ren gets slapped in Episode VIII, by whom?

+12
creepi0
Macha Ren
CienaRee
Slade
Blackcanary
Kylo Ren
BastilaBey
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
snufkin
EchoBase
panki
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If Kylo Ren gets slapped in Episode VIII, by whom? Empty If Kylo Ren gets slapped in Episode VIII, by whom?

Post by Guest Fri 27 May 2016, 1:06 pm

If Kylo Ren gets slapped in Episode VIII, by whom? Tumblr_o7qhpdBu0E1v9d4qxo1_540

Kylo might feel a pull to the light, but there's no denying he's made some very poor choices in spite of that, and many have suffered due to his resultant bad behavior. This may be Star Wars, but Kylo has also hurt and offended people on a personal level. I think he has a slap in the face coming for a possibly very dramatic scene, and depending on who does it and why, this might cut him more deeply than that bowcaster shot.

Which character do you consider most likely to do it? What sort of situation do you imagine a face slap occurring?

Back to top Go down

If Kylo Ren gets slapped in Episode VIII, by whom? Empty Re: If Kylo Ren gets slapped in Episode VIII, by whom?

Post by panki Fri 27 May 2016, 1:21 pm

The person who should be slapped is Snoke.....

Kylo has had a lifetime of suffering and rejection....not to mention being the victim of a predator from childhood.... he hates and berates himself enough anyway without needing to be slapped by others.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

If Kylo Ren gets slapped in Episode VIII, by whom? Empty Re: If Kylo Ren gets slapped in Episode VIII, by whom?

Post by EchoBase Fri 27 May 2016, 1:23 pm

By Anakin's force ghost.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 27 May 2016, 1:27 pm

If it's Rey, I sort of think it'll be like this:

Otherwise money's on it being either Poe or Finn when they come face to face again after what he did to the both of them. Maybe if they have to work together closer to the ending of the trilogy.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 27 May 2016, 1:30 pm

Leia seems like the obvious choice for administering a face-slap to me.

Followed by Rey, if he says something really insulting to her at some point.

ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 27 May 2016, 1:31 pm

By his mother. At this point, Rey did already what she needed to do
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Fri 27 May 2016, 1:32 pm

I can see Leia administering a slap. Rey would be more likely to punch him in the d***.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 May 2016, 1:45 pm

panki wrote:The person who should be slapped is Snoke.....

Kylo has had a lifetime of suffering and rejection....not to mention being the victim of a predator from childhood.... he hates and berates himself enough anyway without needing to be slapped by others.
@panki

Snoke needs to be outright killed.

I can see Kylo being slapped by someone who loves him, but hates the choices he's made. I think it would be a purely emotional action, possibly from his mother, not so much about what he needs or deserves at that moment.

I honestly didn't mean any offense with this topic. If this were a poll question, I would have included "no one" as an option since that is a valid response too.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Blackcanary Fri 27 May 2016, 1:54 pm

There's probably a queue at this point...

Blackcanary
Blackcanary
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 27 May 2016, 2:43 pm

Blackcanary wrote:There's probably a queue at this point...

@Blackcanary

lol!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Fri 27 May 2016, 3:17 pm

By Leia, upon first seeing him again, and immediately followed by her hugging him in a bear hug (or trying to--size difference) and telling him she loves him.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Fri 27 May 2016, 4:47 pm

WhatGirl wrote:

@panki

I can see Kylo being slapped by someone who loves him, but hates the choices he's made. I think it would be a purely emotional action, possibly from his mother, not so much about what he needs or deserves at that moment.

I honestly didn't mean any offense with this topic. If this were a poll question, I would have included "no one" as an option since that is a valid response too.
@WhatGirl

The topic isn't offensive at all....I can see why many would want Leia to slap some sense into him.....or Rey to slap him into realizing that unlike her , he has family.....but I personally don't think he deserves a slap.....I subscribe to the "let him who is without sin cast the first stone" way of thinking on this....Leia, Han and Luke also had a hand (in different degrees) in creating Kylo Ren so I don't think any of them has a right to slap him....Rey might have but she did much worse.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Fri 27 May 2016, 5:30 pm

panki wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:

@panki

@WhatGirl

The topic isn't offensive at all....I can see why many would want Leia to slap some sense into him.....or Rey to slap him into realizing that unlike her , he has family.....but I personally don't think he deserves a slap.....I subscribe to the "let him who is without sin cast the first stone" way of thinking on this....Leia, Han and Luke also had a hand (in different degrees) in creating Kylo Ren so I don't think any of them has a right to slap him....Rey might have but she did much worse.
@panki

I agree.And besides didn't Rey already done enough to him in TFA?She mgiht not have slapped him but I think she took to a whole new level beating and scarring took.I think it's kind of ironic actually that she called him a monster when she was the one who tried to kill him first and then taped to the DS to defeat him.
I mean don't get me wrong Kylo has done lots of horribale things but I think him hating himself is much worse than other people slapping or hating him.
But if the rumours about Luke wanting Kylo dead are true than this is much worse than someone slapping him.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Macha Ren Fri 27 May 2016, 5:47 pm

My head canon...It would be his mother.!i could totally see an emotional scene where the reunited, he's either a prisoner in cuffs or has willfully surrendered. She' would wait long to see him. He would be silent, cautious, fearful he would be punished (see meta on coded for trauma) and bracing a bit for a blow.

Not sure who tears up first. Leia wants to forgive him, but he begs her not to. Fury melts and she embraces him. Her son is home.

No words, just must Leia's relief he's home tempered with her fury. she slaps his face once and he absorb
Macha Ren
Macha Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by creepi0 Fri 27 May 2016, 9:41 pm

If Kylo Ren gets slapped in Episode VIII, by whom? Bitchslap_meme_by_yestherdey-d9whfgb
creepi0
creepi0
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 May 2016, 10:02 pm

@creepi0 ROFL I didn't know that picture existed, but it's perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReyloRen Fri 12 Aug 2016, 11:00 pm

panki wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:

@panki

@WhatGirl

@panki

SO ON POINT!
KnightsofReyloRen
KnightsofReyloRen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 13 Aug 2016, 12:23 am

I am as well in Leia - slapp team and it would be so much in the character for her.
I can also see R2 electro-shock him a bit.
And Chewie going totally wild on him trying to choke him (Lando style). It seems it is Chewie s specialty.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Sat 13 Aug 2016, 8:20 am

Oh dear, many candidates to choose from.

- Snoke
- Luke
- Leia
- Rey
- Chewbacca
- R2-D2 (or at least he'll cuss him out)
- BB-8 (*electroshocking instead of slapping)
- Finn
- Hux (although he wouldn't survive it)
- Poe
- Force ghost Anakin
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 13 Aug 2016, 9:46 am

@panki

My sentiments exactly, I think that kid has gone through enough and hates himself as it is - heaven knows how he'll feel once killing his dad truly hits home.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 13 Aug 2016, 9:58 am

panki wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:

@panki

@WhatGirl

@panki

Umm I think one of his 'elders' deserve a slap actually..... Very Happy

It's funny but I have a feeling that Leia may not be very forgiving, at least at first, until she finds out more about what he's gone through. I have this weird vision of Rey defending him to the others, and then Finn supporting Rey not because of Kylo, but because he's her friend.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 13 Aug 2016, 9:59 am

Blackcanary wrote:There's probably a queue at this point...

@Blackcanary

Reminds me of that scene in 'Airplane'............
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 13 Aug 2016, 10:55 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:I am as well in Leia - slapp team and it would be so much in the character for her.
And Chewie going totally wild on him trying to choke him (Lando style). It seems it is Chewie s specialty.
@Darth_Awakened

Unlike Lando, Kylo is probably the only person who could choke Chewie - with the Force.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2016, 12:29 pm

motherofpearl1 wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:I am as well in Leia - slapp team and it would be so much in the character for her.
@Darth_Awakened

Unlike Lando, Kylo is probably the only person who could choke Chewie - with the Force.
@motherofpearl1

This is interesting and makes me wonder if Kylo would choose to fight back or not if Chewie tried to choke him. Depends on where the story is at that point, I suppose. If he has decided to answer the call to the light and redeem himself, he might hold back on using the Force and someone else would have to intervene/convince Chewie to let go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum