Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of Skywalker Best things

2 posters

Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Best things Empty The Rise of Skywalker Best things

Post by harry18 Mon 11 Mar 2024, 5:45 am

Epic Culmination: "The Rise of Skywalker" masterfully concludes the Skywalker saga, weaving together the narrative threads of all nine movies while the RGB lightsabers add a vibrant visual spectacle to the iconic battles.

Visual Spectacle: The film dazzles with breathtaking lightsaber battles, thrilling space skirmishes, and visually immersive special effects, where the RGB sabers contribute to the dynamic and colorful aesthetics.

Return of Emperor Palpatine: The unexpected return of Emperor Palpatine adds complexity and nostalgia, tying back to the original trilogy, with RGB sabers enhancing the cinematic brilliance of lightsaber clashes.

Character Development: Characters like Rey, Finn, and Poe undergo significant growth, facing their fears and uncertainties, and the RGB lightsabers symbolize their evolving roles in the Star Wars universe.

Kylo Ren's Redemption: Kylo Ren's journey towards redemption is a highlight, adding depth to his character, and the RGB lightsabers intensify the emotional impact of his pivotal lightsaber battles.

Rey's Lineage: The revelation about Rey's lineage adds a surprising twist, and the RGB lightsabers accentuate the visual storytelling during key moments of her character arc.

Nostalgic Moments: "The Rise of Skywalker" pays homage to the original trilogy with RGB lightsabers illuminating iconic ships, locations, and familiar faces, evoking a sense of nostalgia for longtime fans.

Lightsaber Battles: The film features intense and well-choreographed lightsaber battles, showcasing the skills of the characters, and the RGB lightsabers add a dynamic and mesmerizing element to these iconic duels.

John Williams' Score: The legendary John Williams delivers another powerful and evocative score, enhancing the emotional impact of key scenes, complemented by the RGB lightsabers' vibrant presence.

Themes of Hope and Unity: "The Rise of Skywalker" carries forward core Star Wars themes of hope and unity, emphasizing the importance of coming together, and the RGB lightsabers symbolize the diverse yet united galaxy facing adversity.

harry18
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Best things Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Best things

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 14 Mar 2024, 5:42 am

I can't repost it here, as it's on another forum but Daisy has been quoted as saying there 'will not be any children for Rey' in the new film.

So those rumours she might have twins born out of the Force by Ben were FAF.
I have to say...I'm actually glad. I would have preferred Ben alive and his offspring produced the normal way; I was however, genuinely surprised when some people expressed disappointment that she 'wouldn't be having Finn's children.' TROS didn't just quash Reylo, it also quashed Finn/Rey and Poe/Rey with the arrivals of Jannah and Zorri.
Rey will be a 'space nun' Jedi about to train the next order of monks and nuns. And so it continues its dull little way.

What a shame....
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Loreley likes this post

Back to top Go down