Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors

+6
Macha Ren
EchoBase
spacebaby45678
Darth Dingbat
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: [ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors

Post by vaderito Sun 22 May 2016, 5:17 pm

Mor KoR:

http://makingstarwars.net/2016/05/star-wars-episode-viiis-knights-take-a-knee-at-ceann-sibeal/

In the last few hours at Ceann Sibeal something interesting was filmed. We previously saw evidence of what appears to be a ship cockpit being transported to the location under a tarp. We weren’t entirely sure what the contents of the package was even though it looked like a ship. Now that we have seen what they were filming out there, we are more certain it does look like a ship. The ship is either a very tiny ship, which is possible, or it’s size will be extended via CGI like they did with the Rogue One: A Star Wars Story U-wing on the beach set for that film.

The setting of the sequence takes place almost on top of a green mountain, which is no surprise for Ahch-To settings.  It looks like the same cockpit appears on this set but on fire, smoldering next to smoke being fed in to giant fans. The cockpit almost looks like an SR-71 Blackbird in shape. The players in the sequence are the black knights we saw earlier in the week that we believe could be Knights of Ren.

There is smoke.
A ship appears to have crashed.
A group of men dressed as black knights with black helmets approach the smokey debris.
All of the knights then kneel around the smokey location.
It appears as if one of the knights perished in the crash or someone important is about to step out of it.
Because it appears the ship may have digital extensions to it in the finished film, we can’t be certain this isn’t the knights ship itself and they crash-land on Ahch-To. With Kylo Ren no where to be seen for this sequence, there is a chance he crash landed and they’re kneeling before him and he will exit the ship, perhaps with close-ups to be shot elsewhere. We have no indications at this time as to why the crash occurred and I’m just guessing as to what it could mean. Some within our circle have guessed that it could be a funeral pyre, but at this time I do not believe that to be the case.

It does seem to indicate getting on the planet is more complicated than Rey and Chewbacca made it look in Star Wars: The Force Awakens for these bad guys in black. But at this stage we really have no context for some of this. Does this take place before the confrontation with the Jedi? It would seem so based on the fact that they all die in that scenario and they’re alive here. It’s also of note that this sequence was filmed during the daytime while the confrontation was at dusk. But it could also be that that the Knights of Ren, if these guys in black are in fact those knights, are larger in number than we once thought. There’s a lot of possibilities here and this movie is getting more interesting by the day!

Here’s the takeaway. A group of guys in black all kneel around something surrounded by smoke and what appears to be fire. We don’t think it looks anything like the beehive huts also on Ahch-To and it doesn’t make sense to us for it to be a funeral given previous sequences we have described. Because to the nature of smoke and fire, and the overcast weather of this location it is difficult to ascertain exactly what we’re looking at.

https://www.radiokerry.ie/news/filming-for-pivotal-star-wars-scene-said-to-be-underway-in-dun-chaoin/

Shooting for pivotal scenes in the Star Wars franchise is said to be underway in Dún Chaoin today.

An estimated crew of up to 500 people have been involved in the Ceann Sibéal shoot west of Dingle over the past five days.
Stars Mark Hamill, Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver are said to have filmed scenes at the Ceann Sibéal set over the past five days.

Fight scenes at the cliffs and a crash scene involving smoke have all been witnessed by locals in the area.
A structure separate to the Beehive Village, which could resemble a ship of sorts, has also been constructed close to the original set on the headland.

Today two helicopters have arrived at An Dún Mór in Dún Chaoin today to shoot of, sources say, a pivotal scene at Connemoule.
The six day shoot is expected to conclude this week.

Meanwhile, the stars have been enjoying their time in Dingle with Adam Driver spotted working out at WK Fitness.

Mr Driver is au fait with Kerry – having shot a fashion spread for Vogue Magazine in Killarney three years ago.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: [ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Darth Dingbat Mon 23 May 2016, 12:08 pm

Source: https://www.facebook.com/jbpaintings/

From May 23rd:

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 13248499_1144536555591838_2716679453563258438_o

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 13227681_1144536625591831_8281553420086548287_o

From the 20th:

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 13260269_1143666075678886_2745939546247837121_n
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Tue 24 May 2016, 2:35 am

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/movie-news/from-a-galaxy-far-far-away-to-a-gym-in-dingle-at-5am-34741048.html

The most interesting bit from the article:

A third site at Fearann near Ceann Sibéal was also used and it's understood the production team is also considering a fourth location in west Kerry.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 24 May 2016, 8:04 am

http://ever-hungry-aria.tumblr.com/post/138942149569/possible-hint-at-reylo-in-star-wars-episode-viii

Letter Never Sent synopsis (movie that is clearly inspiring Ahch-to scenes)
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 24 May 2016, 8:07 am

Last edited by vaderito on Tue 24 May 2016, 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 24 May 2016, 10:29 am

May 24 2016

Giant Alien on Ahch-to and more:

https://stormtrooperlarry.com/2016/05/24/star-wars-episode-viii-spyshots-crashed-ship-and-giant-alien-being/

Click on the photo to zoom to see. It's possible that man in black on its right is Kylo.

https://stormtrooperlarry.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/episode-8-giant-alien-2.jpg

May 24 2016

MSW Podcast #131, Ach-to spoilers starting from 51 min mark (KoR, Finn's girlfriend comment):

http://makingstarwars.net/2016/05/episode-131-makingstarwars-nets-now-this-is-podcasting/

May 22 or 23?

More KoR video

http://makingstarwars.net/2016/05/star-wars-episode-viiis-chewbacca-and-a-dunmore-head-set-vid-photos/

May 24 2016

Bothan-Spy:

I haven't heard anything about Kylo losing a body part.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/4h9l7d/regarding_lukes_explosive_temper_ep8/d3iavex?context=3
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 24 May 2016, 8:13 pm

May 25 2016

Adam driver is done filming in Ireland returns to London:

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Image10

And so is Mark (read - all actors):

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Image154
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 25 May 2016, 3:57 pm

May 25 2016

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/4l1o6c/the_skywalker_special_epviii_spoilers/
Hey there, true (un)believers.

I know it has already been a busy week for spoilers, but I wanted to go ahead and drop a bit more info as a gift to our subreddit Loyalists.

This leak concerns what I like to call the "Skywalker Special". Specifically, the severing of a limb (and even more specifically, the severing of an arm). I know of at least one character who will be receiving this iconic injury in Episode 8. Don't read any further if you don't want to be spoiled.

That character in question is Captain Phasma. Yes, that's right, good ol' Gwennie. Now this is a fairly recent, "on-set" change, as apparently she was just supposed to have something happen to her blaster and not her. But I am told they decided to replace that with a full-blown amputation. Her arm will be... the word used was "cut", but I do not believe that is very accurate in all honesty. This injury is inflicted by another main character. At the risk of speculating (or revealing too much), it is done in anger. And it is not the worst that happens to her in Episode 8, either (can't go into more detail about that just yet). Also, let me specify before it gets said below, while I know THIS particular character loses a limb, that does not mean she is the ONLY character who loses a limb.

Okay, so personal conjecture here... Frankly I am surprised Kathleen was okay with what will happen to her 'pet villain' after her public statements last year. Especially after specifically having her survive her ignoble trash chute fate off-screen in EpVII. I have a sneaking suspicion things may change again, as what I have been told happened seems almost like a wasted opportunity. But again, that is TOTALLY speculation and gut-feeling there. I believe it is going to come down to how well-executed it is in the final film. In Rian We Trust and all that.

If more info is desired in the future, you all can pick the topic of the next post in the comments: a) interesting tidbit concerning "the tree" at Longcross (when i say tidbit i mean tidbit, its not much at all but it is interesting altho it could also just have been poorly worded) b) info about a returning popular weapon c) interesting info about a scene on a new planet/terrain (haven't seen it anywhere else yet) d) info on who helps Phasma out with her Impromptu Weight Loss Program

Till next time, May the Force Be With You

May 26 2016

Q&A With Bothan-Spy Re: Phasma Loses Her Arm

Q:It's totally Chewie, isn't it?

Bothan-Spy
Actually... no! But I too hope he tears someone's arm off in this film Smile

Q:It's Kylo during a temper tantrum, right?

Bothan-Spy This will be (I believe) a pivotal scene in the film and an important part of a character's arc.

Q:Then it can't be Kylo, right? There's nothing all that shocking or pivotal about him hurting someone.

Bothan-Spy
I mean we've seen him throw his little temper tantrums but we've never seen him outright maim an ally, I can't imagine Snoke would be too happy about something like that but then again maybe Phasma isn't really all that important in the grand scheme of things

Bothan-Spy
The specific phrase used was "cut off", but again I feel that was poorly worded by my source (in other words, I think it was an over-simplification of what happens). After I was given more details I did not personally feel that would be a good verb to use to describe what happens. "Cut off" carries a lot of connotations (especially in Star Wars) that I think can be easily misleading here. But it may be that we simply haven't seen the full capabilities of the characters and implements involved.
I am sorry, it's hard to explain why right now but I personally believe it's a very strange phrase to use given the details of what happens (which no, i cannot talk about just yet)

Q:Cool info! Thanks for this. I'd love the stuff on c next.
Also, would we be right to suppose that your source didn't see anything to suggest that Rey or Kylo had had a Skywalker Special at the time of the exploding hut scenario?

Bothan-Spy
You would be right to suppose that Smile

Bothan-Spy

It's not done via the Force from what I was told. Altho I don't see how it could be "cut off" in the way that was described, either. It's very strange but I'll go into detail soon and maybe the community can shine some light on it because I'm a bit perplexed by the method used, TBH.

Bothan-Spy

I am confident she will lose her arm (and more), and I am confident that if she DOESN'T, someone (Rian, Gwendoline, KK, etc) will someday talk about how she was supposed to, just like the "lightsaber tumbling through space" that WAS a true leak but never made it to the final cut.

Last edited by vaderito on Wed 25 May 2016, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 25 May 2016, 8:24 pm

May 26 2016

Spoilerific Celebration poster (in terms of what plot may just be the biggest deal in Episode VIII - Ahch-to):

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 CjVHTLsXAAEZiRN

Look at the size of Kylo, Rey and Luke compared to other VIII characters and how grouped (in the inner circle) they are!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 26 May 2016, 5:32 am

May 26 2015

More Botha-Spy Q&A about Phasma's arm:

Bothan-Spy
It is interesting because it seems like the original intention wasn't to have something this severe happen to her (again, originally the scene called for something involving her blaster being damaged, IIRC) but then it was changed to the arm being removed (apparently from the elbow below). That is a strange and very severe change IMO and it seemed to be a last-minute sort of thing.

Bothan-Spy
I think "knocked off" would be a better way to state it, but again, maybe i am just misunderstanding the capabilities of the assailant/method used

Q:She does something bad to Finn. Rey gets angry, gives her a free amputation, and she's the major character whom you mentioned will die!
Do I get a prize? Razz

Bothan-Spy
This is a very good guess Smile it's not entirely correct but it's a very good guess! Razz
Bothan-Spy
the takeaway leak is simply "Phasma loses her arm". And I will 100% stand by that information.

Bothan-Spy
I only know of two people in the scene (the assailant, whom I cannot identify yet beyond it being a main character, and the recipient, Phasma). There may be more people present but I wasn't told all that. I can't answer the question bc don't know anything about who is traveling with who for which plot arcs, which of those characters are where at what time, etc.

Last edited by vaderito on Thu 26 May 2016, 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 26 May 2016, 10:08 am

May 26 2016

Another day another Reddit "leak

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/4l4zkn/believe_me_or_dont_i_read_the_script_ill_tell_you/

Firstly, let's just say that Johnson isn't as super uppity about security as JJ was, and that is all I will say about that matter.
This movie is gonna be f****ing dark guys. I can't wait for the soundtrack but when I finished I had to ask if this was a kids movie, just to be sure.
Holy hell it's dark. It makes Empire look like Jedi.
Luke is a f****ing bad*** just as we all knew he would be, but there's gonna be a moment you ask yourself the same thing I did: at what cost?
The script is filled to the brim with tension. Tension that affects the way our characters behave and interact with each other from the word go.
The tension mounts and becomes full fledged fractures by the final third of the script. Death, destruction, betrayal, all run rampant as we speed towards a climax that will leave people talking for years.
Questions will be answered. Questions like "Why was Snoke so cool with losing Starkiller?"
The answer is that he's got another weapon, perhaps the most dangerous weapon ever utilized in Star Wars. Certainly the most devastating. I can feel you all roll your eyes. Relax, it's not another Death Star.
The events of the movie and the tension it brings which erupt in into fractures leave us with what I truly believe will be the heaviest, darkest, most beautiful ending to date in the Star Wars saga.
So this is what you all came for, is it not?
With no one left to turn to, nowhere to feel safe, and no one left to trust, Rey returns to Jakku, to her old AT-AT shelter. The final shot of the movie is Rey making another mark on her tally wall.
Believe me, or don't, that's totally your choice.
See you guys in a year.

One question. That's all you get. I have 2 rules though: I will not reveal any names that haven't been announced, like planets or characters, with the exception of the burner I have that I'll give you as proof I do know new character names:
Laura Dern = Mon Destra
My second rule is this: there are three twists in VIII. One minor, two major. I won't answer your question of it reveals one of the two major twists. The minor twist is fair game.
Shoot away cowboy.

Q:Okay, OP, i'll play ball. Let's go with one of the big questions: who are Rey's parents?

SwVIII
I can't answer that question. I will tell you this: Luke Skywalker is not one of them.

Finn is on Valara with Poe and the rest of the Resistance when the First Order attacks. He and Poe fight their way out of the city Black Jawk Down style while trying to get Leia to a medical freighter.
Afterwards they're tasked with extracting a mole on a First Order occupied planet.

Two things of note here:
Something starts budding between Rey and Kylo. It's subtle, but it's there and there are moments the script calls for the actors to hint at it.
As many, many people have guessed, Poe is gay. No one makes a big deal out of it, I read he mentions his boyfriend and thought it was a little forced (but not as bad as Neighbors 2) but ultimately with all the movement towards that stuff being included, I'm not too surprised.

Q:I'd been assuming something develops between Finn and Tran's character - not the case?

SwVIII
That's more like a she likes him he's not into her kind of thing. One of the few comic relief plot points in the script.

The KOR attack is about a third of the way through.

Lightsabers? Only thing I can think of that's relevant here is that it states in the script the green lightsaber Luke uses is the one from Jedi.

Snoke is biding his time waiting to unleash his ultimate weapon. You'll see him in person.
Luke's got some demons that need exorcising.
KOR is straight up an idea conceived so that we can see how powerful, and terrifying, Luke Skywalker has become.

This is very hard to answer.
There will be a split among the fan base, people who argue Luke did what he had to do, and those that will call him a monster.
That's really all I can say about that.

Because the events of VIII leave her broken, alone, and unable to trust anyone.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 26 May 2016, 12:27 pm

may 26 2016

Possible status of Ireland shoot actors:

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Image158

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Image159
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 26 May 2016, 1:07 pm

May 26 2016

Bothn-Spy on Kylo's look:

The only thing I have heard about Kylo is that his look/helmet aren't really changing.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. That is in regards to his helmet/costume. I haven't asked about his face

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Macha Ren Thu 26 May 2016, 1:39 pm

Stansted! The little airport outside London that's like flying in and out of unnoticed. Kind of like Midway in Chicago, only cleaner and less skeezy.
Macha Ren
Macha Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 26 May 2016, 3:09 pm

May 26 2016

Luke sees binary sunset while meditating

http://makingstarwars.net/2016/05/rumor-luke-skywalker-rocks-out-in-star-wars-episode-viii/

According to people in the area the location is being called “The Mediation Rock” by the crew. There is a scene with Luke Skywalker as he meditates on this rock. The strange part is that in concept art glimpsed around the location, suddenly Ahch-To has a binary sunset while Luke meditates. I’m thinking the concept art is implying that Luke sees this when in a meditative state because if the planet had two suns it would be a lot hotter than it is. Perhaps mentally going back to the twin sunsets of Tatooine centers the old Jedi?

We aren’t sure if this is relevant but supposedly the stand-in for Luke was a young male.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 26 May 2016, 6:44 pm

May 27 2016

UPDATE: MSW is wrong, this is NOT AD with Daisy!

Adam and Daisy in costume "affectionate":

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 IMG_3792

http://makingstarwars.net/2016/05/locket-sized-photos-of-rey-kylo-ren-monsters-and-more-from-star-wars-episode-viii/

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 IMG_3794

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 IMG_3796

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 IMG_3793

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 IMG_3795

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 IMG_3797
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 27 May 2016, 10:53 am

May 27 2016

Old MSW rumor about Dark Luke (since several "leaks" take that route):

http://makingstarwars.net/2014/11/star-wars-episode-vii-state-luke-skywalker/

I had lunch with some friends in the know about the next Star Wars film. I would say this information is probably correct. I have yet to see any physical proof, but I do not doubt this information and there have been other hints along the same trajectory as of late. I don’t want to be the guy that tells you something different about Luke every week. But this feels right. So I’m sharing.

I think I can finally shed some faint light on the state of Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode VII. For a months it has been a struggle as those in the know interpreted Luke’s situation differently. Some would say Luke Skywalker was evil and others would say “he’s not evil, that’s absurd.” It now makes a little more sense if this information is correct.

I’m told that in the back story for the film, Luke Skywalker does something amazing with the Force. He’s really powerful, more of “wizard than lightsaber wielding warrior.” Basically, Luke Skywalker has a “Force Unleashed” moment and realizes he might be bad for the universe.The aftermath of that event is difficult for Luke.

Luke Skywalker has become the most powerful Jedi ever, but he doesn’t believe he’s the wisest. He doesn’t want to make the mistake his father made by thinking he knows what’s right for the universe. Skywalker becomes somewhat deranged in his seclusion. He is consumed by his fear that if he should return to “society” his power could be misused, he could be manipulated, and he may accidentally hurt the one’s he loves.

For these reasons, to protect the galaxy and himself, Luke retreats into self-imposed exile for many years. I’m told he can’t always control the power. While he sits in a meditative state, he levitates things unconsciously and he’s not always in complete control and he’s never sure if he’s doing the will of the Force or acting on his own passions. Luke is seeing the past, the present, the future, “old friends long gone” and other things that prey upon his sanity.

Luke Skywalker is described as “creepy and frightening in appearance” because you supposedly can see “the fire in his eyes” behind his grizzled appearance during some scenes.

For most of Luke’s appearance in Star Wars: Episode VII, it is questionable if his madness will result in evil. Not even those that have known him for most of his life know if he’s sane or not. However, the villain and the new hero both draw Skywalker out and he’s forced to intervene in the galactic conflict. The imbalance he feared bringing back to the galaxy is set into motion by the new evil. But it is not only evil that brings Luke Skywalker out of exile. The good in the universe does as well when one of the heroes convinces him the place he is in is not where he belongs.

By the last act of the film, it is clear where Luke falls on spectrum of good and evil.

The interesting thing is that Star Wars has always been about family and love but also about righting the wrongs of the past generation. In some ways, the situation the galaxy finds itself in in Star Wars: Episode VII is Luke’s fault. His absence is the reason things have escalated in the universe.

My personal belief is that by the end of the film, Luke Skywalker returns looking like his old self again. It appears his character’s trajectory is one in which he has to atone with his place and power in the galaxy. By the end of the film, he apparently does, and our new heroes have a mentor to take on the old evil that has infected the galaxy during Skywalker’s absence.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 27 May 2016, 7:15 pm

May 28 2016

MSW spoilers transcribed and described by Bastila Bey

Jason goes into a little more of a detailed description about the spoilers concerning Kylo coming to Ahch-to and Rey being asked to kill him in this interview for another podcast show on the mSW network. It's a long interview but skip to 95 minutes for the spoiler stuff. They say it seems like Rey and Luke are on Ahch-to for almost the entire movie, and they estimate that Kylo arrives in the middle but it's hard to tell just from the shooting schedule. Kylo has the knights go after Luke and Rey 'is his' because she beat him last time. All of which is to say this sounds pretty personal.

They also point out that Luke asking Rey to kill Kylo is towards the beginning of the film, and that's an entirely different moment from Kylo arriving.
Also - it's 'very possible' that Rey and Finn might not be reunited in this movie.
Another interesting thing! Jason says when talking about the possibility of luke's presence overshadowing Rey's, since she is the heroine, this would be solved by Rey's 'ideology' winning. Which means it could be the right choice for her not to kill Kylo, showing that Luke was mistaken and that she's not just doing something because Luke Skywalker told her to.

'Rey and Kylo Ren's fight is the actual drama, that's the focal point' - Jason says this after the interviewer gushes about Luke being a bad*** and killing KoR

This doesn't sound like it's based on any spoilers but just their personal views, they talk about the possibility of Kylo being redeemed. Jason says that 'structurally' it could happen (I'm assuming he means if you have someone do something awful in the first movie, they have to develop on a positive trajectory, as opposed to a negative), he just can't personally get past Kylo killing Han. So it becomes a question of how they get the audience to buy his redemption. Randy can't imagine a SW trilogy where they have such a 'sympathetic villain' who is not redeemed.

More interesting speculation. Around the 119 minute mark, they bring up KK's comments about the trilogies 'always being about the Skywalkers'. They skirt around the issue for a while, make jokes about Kylo already having kids out there, say it is also about adopted family. But then Jason says there has always been a central romance in Star Wars, 'and is that just going to be Finn and Tran's character?'

More:

After they'd been talking about finn and rey for a while and Jason said it's not a romance and about him possibly having one with Tran, one of the other guys from rogue won said maybe JJ had left it openended so they could decide to pursue it if it was really popular with the audience. Jason was polite but basically said there's no way, the script for viii was pretty much written before TFA came out. They just aren't going to make changes like that, they will tell the story they want and perhaps add more bb-8 or poe if they work well. That's all, it's not going to be a central romance that changes - especially one tied in with the redemption of the legacy boy! Honestly...

More...

both Jason and Randy said that Luke killing the KoR seems like a device that essentially stops Luke from helping Rey because the 'story is Rey and Kylo' whereas Luke and the KoR is more of a 'spectacle'. It basically echoes their comments in the podcast earlier this week about it being fan service, even if it will be well-executed.

http://roguewon.podbean.com/e/episode-6-now-this-is-rogue-winning/
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 30 May 2016, 7:20 am

May 30 2016

"Salad Bowl" bites it after all? Credit: Nonesuch

nightangel has just posted something interesting on JCF:

good to know, I had some worries. And the scene I have from Malin Head filming had a practice of someone black dressed, who seems to stab someone else black dressed from behind.

That's evidently the "practice death" scene she referred to before, and it sounds very much like a recreation of this:

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Rep-starwarstheforceawakens.1080p.bluray.x264.mkv0120_zpsph1z9pli

Could there be a connection between star gazing young man (Ben?) in Dubrovnik and possible secret location with a star gazing area (Liss Ard Estate, Ireland)?

From 9:16 mark they talk about the scene where Rian directed a young actor, teenage years it seems, to look at the stars, while Rian said that that was when Rey's feelings became confused/started to change:

From 8:15 mark they talk about Liss Ard Estate's star gazing lawn and stone:

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 28 Jan 2017, 1:23 pm

Croatian hack from March 2016 - not an actual transcript but convo that refers to it:

Only thing I could find is the conversation between Forsythia  and me way back in May.

@Darth_Awakened wrote:
Guys, I can not access Tumblr now:
Could someone open this link : bonkai-diaries.tumblr.com/.../some-info-about-kylo-ren-actually-.
and write the whole sentence over here:

Anonymous said: Some info about kylo ren actually got leaked during march by a group of croatian hackers... It stayed online for only 10-20 min in croatian ...

croatian what?
@Darth_Awakened 

It says: "Some info about kylo ren actually got leaked during march by a group of croatian hackers... It stayed online for only 10-20 min in croatian before the whole website got shut down. Much details are lost and judging by the looks of it the ones responsible for the leak have been tracked down and arrested. Not much is known about the info but the few people who have read it confirm that a part in the final act describes kylo doing smth really crazy and mindblowing against the first order. That's it. "
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 19 Aug 2017, 10:05 am

darthmoonlight's Crashing SSD spoiler aka best spoiler since BothanSpy's Exploding Hut:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/6bvdeo/tlj_details/

I put some stuff up on another thread but I thought I'd post it here.
Was in London at the weekend for some drinks with school friends, my friend Mike lives there and works grip on some tv programmes and seemed to know some details that are on the grapevine. He's always seemed genuine (was more of a friend of a friend at school) but was a bit weird when I asked if luke died.
He knows his s*** but is pretty dense on day to day stuff.
Basically, says that Rey goes off with Snoke at the end when theyre all on a destroyer and betrays Kylo Ren when he won't kill rey.
The destroyer is amidst a space battle and is heavily damaged, descending towards a planet with kylo, finn and poe aboard.
I asked if Luke died and he laughed. He's never given me any info before but I only see him normally when he comes home as he's been in London since uni. Our other friend of a friend is an architect who claimed to consult on a tall structure on TFA but turned out to be vader's castle prototype.
anyhow, he described the destroyer so I doodled it.
https://imgur.com/wYtLquz
edit: he also says Kylo kills Phasma, doesn't allude to when

Q&A

Q:I took that to mean Snoke betrays Kylo because Kylo won't kill Rey. Maybe...?
DM: yeah that's what he's referring too. Not sure how that would work but Johnson is very much a show and not tell director

DM:He alluded to Snoke betraying Kylo somehow and Rey goes off with Snoke.
My information is 3rd hand as he's got it from someone on a new job.
I pressed him for info on Snoke but said he didn't know. I presume he just doesn't know, but could mean we don't find out and we have to wait till 9. not sure.

Q:Am I reading this correctly? Smoke wants KR to kill Rey. KR can't / won't kill her so Snoke betrays KR and Rey goes off with Snoke (who was just trying to have her killed)?
DM:yeah that's what it sounds like

Q:Did your buddy tell you what planet the star destroyer crashes on?
DM:no sorry
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 27 Aug 2017, 12:48 pm

Compilation of NFJ story-based spoilers. Image spoilers in tags:

Spoiler:

Rey's hand sticking into Snoke's chest. Drawing based on inside info.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYGnEKMBVxX/?taken-by=newsfromjakku

Re:Rey's hand with levitating stones

NFJ: Is rey's hand but she doesn't use the Force. Because de nuns. She's training with the nuns. She cannot control the Force. remember Luke and Yoda...it's poetry. The new movies are full of mimics. At the beginning Luke doesn't want to train Rey.

KoR Don't fight at Ahch-to vs Luke&Rey

Noooo [re: Snoke is redeemed and gets the new body] Snoke is a great MF.

Nooo[re: are KoR Luke's former Jedi]

No, is a new character [re: Snoke Plagueis]

of course we didn't see the movie. Limited information? yes, of course. We don't know everything BUT we know a lot of things.

Yes, sure [re: how about Kylo and Rey, do they get to know more about each other?]

sure nop [re: but no romantic hole between them?]

Spoiler:

He started the academy and when Snoke's people destroyed it, Luke fly to Ahch-to with his X Wing. I said Snoke's people not KoR.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 29 Aug 2017, 9:22 am

Indominus-Rekt who provided early RO spoilers from an advance screening:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/6lkgrm/i_tried_on_leaks_sub_they_deleted_me_tonight_i/

I learned tonight from a very trusted source that Luke is now a bad guy. That's all he would tell me, he didn't give me context or anything except that Luke is bad and that's the twist.
Can Jason Ward of Making Star Wars please comment on this? I'd love some reassurance that the biggest twist of the millennium did not just get spoiled for me!

I wasn't given context but this guy doesn't bs. My mind is spinning right now to figure out how and why!

Nope, my guy straight up said he's the main antagonist of this trilogy.

He's believable. That is all I will say.

I may I may not. I want to hear Jason tell me I've been duped but I've got a bad feeling he's not gonna say anything (thus confirming my fear)
And yup, you're right same way I saw Rogue One early is how I got this info.

Nope my guy straight up said he's the main antagonist of the new trilogy.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 03 May 2018, 8:17 am

Opening the section for IX spoilers, real or FAF:

4chan leak

As the reactions have all fizzled out over the controversy of The Last Jedi, the ball has begun rolling on Star Wars Episode IX.

Lucasfilm is currently underway casting a character so secret that they aren’t even doing it under their own name. The listing is calling for a Caucasian child not much older than a toddler.

This fake company is also casting five people of any ethnicity or gender aged 13 - 40. The listing is explicit that the actors must be in great physical shape and able to undergo martial arts lessons.

They’ve narrowed down the title of IX to three options, and to this point the favorite seems to be “The New Empire”

Perhaps the biggest news of all: Lucasfilm is secretly trying to extend the contracts of Adam Driver, John Boyega, and Daisy Ridley. They are willing to throw a stupid amount of money at these actors to retain them for future films. Translation: Episode IX will not be the end of this story.

One of the locations Lucasfilm is trying to secure for filming is Malta Film Studios, which is home to one of the largest underwater sets in filmmaking.

The story will take place roughly 5 years after the events of The Last Jedi. I don’t know much more about the story other than the following:

The galaxy has been under Kylo Ren’s rule during this entire time and is thriving, at least on the surface, with many inhabitants not really sure if they want to see any attempt at a revolution.

A significant portion of this story will take place on an aquatic planet with an underwater civilization.

If Luke Skywalker is in this movie, no one I’ve talked to has heard about it.

Leia has been re-cast but I could not confirm if it’s Streep as the rumors suggest, but I was told that an announcement was coming very soon.

That’s what I’ve got, figured I’d pass it along.

A day later, we get this "confirmation" (likely the same poster):

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/8gks0k/i_have_read_a_very_early_storyboard_for_episode_ix/

I know this place gets a million fake leaks a month so I understand the skepticism and the reception I got two years ago when I shared the early storyboard for Episode VIII.

I was hesitant to come forward this early but with the overnight 4chan leak surfacing (which is legit) I figured I’d come forward so people can protect others who do not want to be spoiled.

Before you go on if you don’t remember me from two years ago and you’re already ready to call BS and read what I have to say somewhat recklessly I ask that you revisit my thread from two years ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/3xtld8/i_have_read_a_very_early_storyboard_for_episode/

If you’re still here just know that the big plot points of IX will probably be spoiled for you if you continue reading this.

Plot A would progress like this:

5 years after The Last Jedi the Resistance is no longer centralized and is not a popular idea among the galaxy. Kylo Ren’s rule over the galaxy is seen by most as benevolent. Many within the Resistance itself are questioning why they should even be fighting.

Not surprisingly, Rey, Poe, Finn, and Leia are all still holding fast to the idea the galaxy should not be under empirical rule.

They are tipped off by a mole inside the First Order promising that if they follow their lead, they will discover the horrifying true nature of the First Order.

The tip leads them to a planet in the unknown regions, and they must infiltrate a First Order command station to extract a young female alien prodigy who is the key to navigating these regions.

After a successful rescue of the girl who is essentially a prisoner of the First Order, they discover a planet entirely comprised of an ocean. Beneath its waters is the secret to the First Order’s unlimited resources, an ancient manufacturing station literally powered by the populations of conquered worlds of the unknown regions.

This entire A plot revolves around liberating the captives before they are exterminated and exposing these horrors to the galaxy at large. This plot is resolved with the Unknown Regions becoming united and preparing for war with the known regions.

The B plot revolves around Kylo Ren hunting down other Force users in secret using the Knights of Ren and trying to discover the mole among his ranks. At the end of the film it’s revealed Hux is the mole and is trying to get the galaxy to revolt against Ren’s empire and believes he can claim the throne after the fallout.

Many Force users have sought out Rey for protection, both really young and really old.

Rey and Kylo still converse through the force and can even manifest their whole presence in front of each other. It is slowly revealed they secretly love each other.

The big reveal in the film is that one of Rey’s “students” is actually her child, and Kylo becomes so enraged upon finding this that he nearly kills Rey who is only saved last minute by Leia.

As with last time I will add the disclaimer that this is an early story board but the heart of the film is there with secret love child and the theme of an Empire thriving but at a terrible cost. You can expect the story to play out very close to this.

Q&A

IX isn’t the conclusion of this story. They are abandoning the trilogy format.

She doesn’t know either of those things until this film. Her biggest disagreement with him is that he shouldn’t be an Emperor.

This is totally my assumption but I’m guessing like any relationship they fight and probably go long periods of time without seeing each other. (explains why he didn't sense her pregnancy)

Nonsuch42
For fun, I'll play ball - who is the father of this "secret love child"? If the child is Kylo's, why is he so angry upon finding out? Is he upset because the child was kept from him?

FOOSLS[S]
Kylo’s and yes.

Nonsuch42
Thanks for answering! One more thing - is this storyboard based on Colin's script, or J.J.'s? Surely it's not based on the latest script (since I don't see that featuring Leia as a pivotal character given Carrie's passing)?

FOOSLS[S]
JJ’s. Leia has been recast.

Insurance. The decision to recast Leia was made pretty recently.

Kylo is the father and the child is around 5 years old.

Leia has been recast.

IX isn’t the end of this story, you won’t be getting the end of Ren’s arc in this film.

ludwigritcher752
If this isn't the conclusion of the story, why J.J said that Episode 9 will bring all the three trilogies together to an conclusion?

[–]FOOSLS[S]
Because it was going to be originally. You can blame the insane amount of hype and money Infinity War made proving that a continuous story ten years in the making can not only be profitable but extremely lucrative.

Are they making a mistake? Only time will tell.

Last edited by vaderito on Thu 03 May 2018, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next