Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors

+6
Macha Ren
EchoBase
spacebaby45678
Darth Dingbat
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: [ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors

Post by vaderito Fri 12 Apr 2019, 4:21 pm

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: [ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors

Post by vaderito Sat 13 Apr 2019, 6:40 am

jason drops spoilers in trailer reaction thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bctj5j/making_star_wars_patreon_podcast_tidbits/

ust a quick gloss over of some of things hinted at in the 3 MSW trailer review podcasts - this is all recorded on a portable mic and much more casual, so kinda hard to transcribe

Rey and Kylo meet for the first time for the film in the Jordan desert, the scene from the trailer, early in the film

when they meet again later in the film they force link

they start fighting in locations that neither of them are actually at (confusing) -it’s a continuation of the force Skype stuff from TLJ

Jason wonders if the forceback in VII is a flash forward to the bit from the teaser

Jason keeps saying he knows a lot

he said he knows what happens with Kylo, but might have been being facetious

he said there’s something to do with a graveyard or cemetery

seems like this movies gonna get heavy spoiled pretty early

Note: when the podcast is available for free, please listen yourself cause paraphrasing may not do it justice.

Corection:

I am listening to the podcast now, and he very clearly is just using that scene as a spring board to say that he has heard that they meet in Jordan early on (which honestly probably just means not at the end), and that later when they have a fight it's flashing/Force link related as they move between different locations. That is all.

Not criticizing the OP of that thread by the way, and normally I would just reply in the comments. It's just been a few days since then, and considering this changes the meaning a lot in ways significant to figuring out the timeline, I thought it might merit a new thread. I know a lot of people only go by what's reported here, rather than listening themselves.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bduas4/msw_does_not_say_the_desert_sequence_scene_is_the/

Last edited by vaderito on Tue 16 Apr 2019, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 14 Apr 2019, 7:34 am

Stills:

Finn and Poe in a new ship or a bar hard to say but isn't Falcon:

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 8xg2bhc44vr21

Poe and festival aliens in Jordan:

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 K478i1nt3vr21

Finn on Jungle planet:

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 Adyjsg663vr21

Jannah on prairie planet

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 Ons5t6t03vr21

Rey, Finn, Poe, Chewie, 3PO, MF on jungle planet

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 92isir3jzur21

Rey, Finn, Poe Chewie, (look at facial expressions)

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 3zaggr395pf31

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 D39xY9oXkAE_vzF

Another look at the same scene

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 ALb1CPH

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 Image0

Kylo in Jordan

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 D39v4IcX4AEnHji

Blockade Runner in the jungle

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 4piqhgd6yur21

Daisy in civilian clothes but Rey hair on FO ship:

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 Rn8e58gc0vr21

lando with Pasaana? light:

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 Screen_shot_2019_04_12_at_12.33.13_pm_720.0

Last edited by vaderito on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 12:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 14 Apr 2019, 8:01 am

Snoke: "The muddy Kylo Ren!" [slow clap]

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 Tumblr_ppuxkyN4LW1rulby5_1280

Jordan aliens:

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 Lrgmry2naxr21

Resisatnce aliens (jungle planet?)'

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 3c5jej8eaxr21

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 Zhzsiv8i8xr21

Joonas and his son (forest)

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 Iyjcfclziwr21

Snap and "Claude" forest

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 Dbnibr877vr21

Rey and Rose resistance base (notice a glimpse of Rose' gloves - X Wing pilot gloves?)

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 Nhgf9you5vr21

Rey Jordan

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 2qiojjry4vr21

Rey forest

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 1gg4gago4vr21
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 14 Apr 2019, 8:21 pm

Kylo confirmed in the Jordan scene with the trio, his saber reflects on 3PO:

https://twitter.com/REYSBENSOLOS/status/1117589291419471874?s=19
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 19 Apr 2019, 5:39 am

MSW

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bet72k/new_tros_details_from_msw_this_is_podracing/

New TROS Details from MSW This Is Podracing Podcast/Bespin Bulletin
Leak!
The zero gravity final battle that they’ve been mentioning is seemingly tied to the big tank of water scenes that were being shot at Pinewood. They think that the final battle is Kylo’s ship crashing down onto the Death Star site. They still fight on the wing of Kylo’s ship.

They heard that the TIE Fighter scene with Rey and Kylo doesn’t go well as Kylo Ren was seen in front of a burning, crashed TIE in Jordan.

There was a pre-visual shot of Kylo Ren jumping out of the TIE Fighter and came down Obi Wan style in ‘Revenge of the Sith’ then his lightsaber ignited and he and Rey fight.

Rey and Kylo Ren are much more powerful than they were in ‘The Last Jedi’. When they clash lightsabers they link minds again, this time without the help of an outside force like Snoke.

They heard that the skiff we see Poe, Finn and C3PO on in the teaser trailer looks like ship that drops Rey off at the Death Star but could be wrong.

They heard that Kylo Ren put his helmet back together but the teaser shows somebody else doing it. Thinks they’re separate shots and the sequence is ritualistic as he heard the Knights of Ren kind of dance around it.

Link to the IG post from Bespin (who transcribed from MSW's podcast):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwasQHgAkNR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bewzz3/msw_article_more_info_on_the_force_flash_fights/

MSW article: More info on the Force Flash Fights
Leak!
https://makingstarwars.net/2019/04/rumors-and-spoilers-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalkers-flash-fights/

“New Force Powers Make Things Trippy!

At the moment, I do not want to get too deep into specifics as there’s something missing from the big picture here that I want filled in before I make too many broad claims. That said, for the last several months during the filming of The Rise of Skywalker I was hearing a lot of interesting things about what happens when Rey and Kylo Ren meet again.

During the Episode IX panel at Celebration they teased around some new powers. I believe the power they were dancing around is probably what has been described to me as “Force Flash Fights.” I’m sure it will be given a name more articulate than that but for now, that’s what you get. Basically the environment changes behind the leads as they battle it out with their lightsabers.

Here is the part I’ve dreaded attempting to convey. But essentially when Rey and Kylo Ren first meet again in The Rise of Skywalker. When they encounter one another again in the film, they’ve both become considerably more powerful. Perhaps when angry or determined they can do what Snoke did for them, link to one another but because of the context the outcome is different. Instead of intimate moments the backgrounds appears to change between places we have seen in Star Wars before. From what I understand, they end up back where where they started and Kylo does something after the encounter which I’ll talk about soon, I hope.

Force Flash Fights!

Rey and Kylo clash and as they battle the backgrounds change into places throughout Star Wars’ vast locations from the nine part Skywalker saga. To protect sources, I cannot touch on what backgrounds popup and even if I did there’s no indications as to which are in the movie for sure. This could explain certain places like The Lars Homestead and Ahch-To, but it also might not, so it makes things even more confusing in some ways. I also don’t know if every strike and clash is a new environment or if they fight in these places for a time before moving on to the next one. We still have a lot of questions about how this will be conveyed on screen.

Supposedly some of the same tech used to make The Mandalorian also played a role in the process of making these scenes or they experimented with it which is now being used in really interesting ways to simulate newsrooms and so on. We have also seen such things used in recent Hollywood films.

Here is where things get confusing and dicey for me. One source that told me about what they filmed in Jordan mentioned Kylo and his TIE Fighter and Rey in a “Wild West stand off.” We pretty much saw that in the trailer. That person also said that Rey damages the TIE and we see Kylo walking away from the TIE in flames (which was also mentioned by a BTS reel viewer). This source said things get trippy when they first clash.

Most sources have said Rey and Kylo and fight one another during these moments.

Alternate Flash Fights or a Second Foe Now, I have another set of sources that have told me about the “Flash Fights.” But they said that Rey and Kylo team up against that “outside threat” I talked about several months back. The person is in a black robe and cloak.” I assumed it was Snoke, Plagueis, and even Palpatine. Back then I was investigating Matt Smith. But no one would touch Palpatine back then which was telling. These sources told me about the Death Star graveyard being back as well.

My takeaway at this time is that Rey and Kylo do fight and it causes them to flash around the galaxy when it happens. My speculation at the moment is that since all of these sources gave me verified information for The Rise of Skywalker, perhaps Rey and Kylo first meet and they “Flash Fight” for the first time. Maybe later they use this power against a resurrected Palpatine?

Is Matt Smith in this movie or not? Is he the resurrected Palpatine?

The Visual Style Honestly, when you get down to it this idea relies heavily on the execution. The sources I have believe in the execution of it and they obviously worked on the film. I can see it being really cool and I can see it being really bad depending on which way you imagine. I think it is always better to imagine in favor of the filmmakers and to remember that they’re the professionals that make everything cool that we think is cool.

There are lot of clues in the trailer as to how and when things happen. A lot of that is super useful but I just got back to California after driving from Chicago. We think we have a pretty solid order of things from the trailer that might end up revealing if the location flashes occur more than one time in the film. But it does kind of make sense that maybe it happens the first time and then they use that later to take on Palpatine himself. More on him later as well.

These kinds of trippy things happened in the Leigh Brackett draft of The Empire Strikes Back where Luke and Vader fought amongst the stars. Star Wars Rebels dabbled in the implications of the visuals Leigh Brackett laid down and it feels like perhaps J.J. Abrams and Chris Terrio decided to make things trippy in their own way and take the “Force Back” style into the fight. We still have a lot to learn about what this is going to look like and for now I’m only reporting on what seems to be solid or commonly mentioned by several sources.”

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 21 Apr 2019, 10:11 am

Jason's the Easter bunny with a basket full of spoilery eggs:

In this podcast transcript he discusses Rey and Kylo Flash Force Fight, Knights of ren and the oracle:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bfpkqg/new_msw_podcast_rumors_clarifications_on_past/

and this article one he confirms Rose as Finn's love interest:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bfkpg7/msw_rose_is_finns_love_interest_in_tros/

Kylo dies but is he Jon Snow?

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bfq0ov/msw_pod_people_podcast_rumor_kylos_fate/

more on general resurrection rumors:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bfk3jz/msw_on_their_latest_podcast_rumors_including_luke/

Han in TROS:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bfxe1r/msw_han_solo_will_be_in_the_rise_of_skywalker/

Posted byu/Sidon_Ithano
9 hours ago
MSW: Han Solo will be in ‘The Rise of Skywalker’
Rumor
https://makingstarwars.net/2019/04/spoilers-palpatines-return-isnt-the-only-huge-character-comeback-in-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker/

“• The main sequence takes place between Adam Driver and Harrison Ford or Kylo Ren and Han Solo.

• One source called it a surprise intervention of sorts.

• A source that did not work on or see the sequence believed it takes place when Kylo Ren asks the burned Darth Vader helmet to show him the darkness again.

• Luke Skywalker appears to be the twist in the encounter.

• The source was paraphrasing but Han Solo tells Ben Solo it isn’t too late and the sequence has a tone of forgiveness and understanding to it.

• He’s not a “force ghost” in the classic sense and he’s part of a “vision” or “dream” type moment induced by Luke Skywalker.”
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 28 Apr 2019, 4:35 am

MSW on third act fight between Rey and Kylo on one side, and Palpatine possessed Matt Smith on the other:

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/04/huge-rumor-about-how-the-final-duel-in-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-plays-out/

redditor who deleted his account:

Let me drop a huge leak. Kylo Ren aka Ben Solo is cut off from the force in the end of the movie just like Luke is in TFA and TLJ. Hope this was helpful. Good luck lads.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bisn0o/psa_regarding_recent_rumors/em2vnwm/?context=3

Most likely a LARP (force is female sounds like baiting /tv/) but a good one that did the homework and understands storytelling:

I saw the lightsaber fights from the film, I'm not gonna give details of the plot. I'm gonna describe the fights.
>Rey and Kylo have a big fight on the desert planet of Pasaana. From what I know they search the wayfinder device which unlocks Vader's legacy. The scene is like in the trailer, Rey is in the desert and Kylo is in his TIE Fighter, he flies to her and she jumps and cuts his TIE Fighters wings in half, the ship crashes and Kylo gets out of it. He ignites his lightsaber and attacks Rey. Then something happens, its called force flash fight, The background changes as they fight like the bond they had in TLJ. They end up in different place from all the saga films including:Naboo, Corusscant, Mustafar, Yavin IV, Hoth and Tatooine(they fight în Lars's home). They end up back on Pasaana and then stop because the Sith Fleet arrived. That's all I saw from this fight. There is another one to the end. This fight was around 8-9 minute long, the background changed like it changed in Rey's vision from TFA.
The last fight is on the ruins of the second death star,there they fight the Knights of Ren and The Dark Acolyte played by Matt Smith, Matt Smith's character is not a Knight of Ren. He open a chest that frees Palpatine's spirit which posseses him. He puts his cloak and we get Ian Mcdiarmed voice. He sends the KoR to Take care of Rey and Kylo as he rebuilds the second Death Star. The Sith Fleet also fights outside with star destroyers and all against the rebels. First Order aparently joins the fight too. We get a chase in the death star and it start rising from water all by Palpatine's command. Btw, he explain that all Rey, Snoke, etc. were orchestrated by him from the force realm to ressurect himself.
In the end Rey and Kylo kill all the KoR and they fight Palpatine. Kylo kills the host but Palpatine posseses him and they get outside as Death Star 2 rises from water, posseses Kylo fights Rey but he has moment where he gwta control back and begs Rey to kill him. Kylo dies and Palpatine too. Ben is dying but Luke force ghost appears and he saves his life.
Anon, there is zero explantion on why he rebuilds the second death star. He uses the force, a power never seen before in the films. We see how he puts all the death star pieces back. He gets to rebuilds about half of it, why? He only says its time to end this. Thats it.
The Sith Fleet are all on Palpatine's side, Hux realizes that Palpatine wants to destroy ecerything so he joins the rebels in the fight. Rey was create by Palpatine by manipulating the force in her parents, he create her to be his new body but she has a good soul and she can't be possesed by him. He has no weapon, he uses his hosts weapon and uses force lighting a lot, he even says unlimited Power!
They love each other.HE does some symbolistic s*** where he says kylo ren is dead. He gets resurected good.
Palpatine wants to destroy the entire universe and The first Order. He wanted to create the ultimate force wielder, a woman. He said that the force itself and all life and creation is female.
He repairs it because he îs told to by a Oracle. Its some kind of ritual that takes place on a castele on a lava planet not mustafar though that one appears în The film as well. The KoR are very insane and autiști and scream and help the repairing of the helmet. They are degenerates.But thats accurate. They are insane
He {Finn] fights against Sith troopers. No fight against the KoR
He rebuilds via a force ability that's never been seen in Star Wars before. It's in a way that's similar to how Superman rebuilt the Great Wall of China in Superman IV.
Yes, they kiss

Last edited by vaderito on Fri 02 Aug 2019, 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 30 Apr 2019, 3:22 pm

old 4chan leak from Feb 17 2019:

Palpatine is back but not how you'd expect. A copy of his consciousness is held within an item (the MacGuffin).

He possessed a body and ruled as Snoke. When Snoke was cut in half, the consciousness returned to the MacGuffin.

Kylo needs to destroy MacGuffin to stop Palpatine reclaiming the First Order through another host. KOR return to Kylo with info on where they think it is. Kylo and Rey team up to destroy Palpatine once and for all. Twist: a KOR (Matt Smith) is already possessed when they return to Kylo and eventually turns on him.

Lucasfilm have been leaving bread crumbs and have already made this possible in the canon (Momin mask). Palpatine has been the main villain since Episode 1.

Not quite a horcrux. It's a copy of his consciousness, not Sheev himself. He died in ROTJ.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 04 May 2019, 1:12 pm

Sciretta backs up Jason leaks again:

https://twitter.com/slashfilm/status/1124731971593166848

See this awesome piece of concept art. If everyone thinks that JJ is retconning Last Jedi and is just going to be leaning on nostalgia, I point you to force projection lightsaber battles, evolving ideas introduced by Rian and providing us something we’ve never seen in Star Wars.

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 D5vY0HgU0AUxnu9?format=jpg&name=900x900

Matt Martin confirms 1 year time jump in roundabout way:

https://twitter.com/missingwords/status/1124733765148823552

Fun Fact: much of the Journey to TROS series was developed concurrently with some of the Galaxy’s Edge tie-ins and together tell a complete story of a portion of a year within the GFFA. One day after they’re released I can post a reading order list (someone may have to remind me)
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 10 Jul 2019, 5:12 pm

MakingStarWars
4 points
·
1 hour ago
I think there was the desire to keep the Sith part a secret. So I was hearing Sith Trooper and then some crew members kept asking why I was using that term.

For what it’s worth, the people that used Sith Trooper also gave the thumbs up to info on Kylo’s saber battle and his sacrifice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/cbl8jk/the_sith_trooper_from_the_rise_of_skywalker/etgogxb/?context=3
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 30 Jul 2019, 6:45 am

MSW

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/07/the-sith-fleet-the-super-weapon-and-what-it-means-in-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker/

For a while now us Star Wars fans have been reading about hearing about what’s out in the unknown regions and “the beyond.” What that means has been kind of a mystery and part of the fun of the sequel trilogy era. Now today I have some pretty interesting rumors about what all of this actually means and what it might amount to if the rumors are correct. I should say that many of the things in this article have been corroborated by other tidbits in the past, both public and private. I think a lot of these disparate facts are coming together now.

The Sith Stormtroopers have been hidden away in the unknown regions. It is apparently hellish in those areas. The universe is “not entirely stable.” The area is dangerous and full of peril. Since Emperor Palpatine’s death the fleet has been dodging gravity wells and surviving in the wilderness of space in the unknown regions waiting to be found and to finish their mission.

This is why Kylo Ren needs the Wayfinder device, I’m told. The fleet is the key Kylo Ren needs to unlock Palpatine’s legacy. Kylo gets this device from an alien that looks like a spider with an infant’s face (check out Jedi Praxis’ fantastic report which I can 100% validate) that acts as an oracle. This is sort of a Pandora’s Box for Kylo it seems as he thinks he’s getting himself something powerful that answers to him but Palpatine is not so willing to share his toys with anyone. Palpatine’s contingency plans weren’t to make sure Darth Vader’s grandson received his inheritance.

The red Sith Stormtroopers which belong to Palpatine are hidden away inside a massive fleet, probably as a final act so upon his resurrection he could dominate the universe once more. However, the Death Star II wasn’t Palpatine’s last project. These Star Destroyers are equipped with “planet destroying weapons like the one on the Death Star itself.” Our buddy at the fantastic Bespin Bulletin is also releasing some images of the Sith Jump Troopers that fly in the Red TIE Fighters that belong to this fleet. These guys eject from their red TIE Fighters and rocket out and continue fighting from what I’ve heard and it all links up to survival in the unknown regions. These guys are not cowards with armor like our heroes are used to dealing with. I was told a few shots from The Clone Wars regarding Mando rocket pack stuff are pretty much reworked for this some of this movie and it is supposedly fantastic. Head over to Bespin Bulletin for his sketches of the troopers when they post in a short while. The questions I’m left with are the designs and how the fleet the survived and procreated 30 plus years later. Are they clones? How did they get their modern amor that matches The First Order’s designs? It seems like all of this fleet business is how we get Palpatine back. My assumption is Kylo doesn’t appreciate the fleet belonging to him but its also how he learns he’s part of a bigger plot to find Emperor Palpatine. My assumption is Snoke told Kylo about the fleet and withheld the reason they were looking for it or didn’t know either. Is Allegiant General Pryde a First Order guy or is he a Sith Fleet guy? When The Sith Fleet returns and unlocks a lot of secrets about Palpatine, is this also how we learn Rey’s connection to Palpatine’s plans?

Hopefully more is revealed soon. Keep checking back for updates and we’ll make sure to include Bespin Bulletin’s posts when they release their Jump Trooper art! Keep checking back for more updates! We have a lot of really cool information lined up and as soon as we can verify it we’ll share it!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 31 Jul 2019, 8:03 am

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/07/informed-speculation-is-zorri-bliss-the-key-to-reys-backstory-in-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker/

The Spoiler Avengers Assemble!
My buddy at Bespin Bulletin and I have been having conversations about the role of Kerri Russell’s Zorri Bliss in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker I think are worth sharing. Yesterday we talked about the Macguffin from The Rise of Skywalker and today maybe something about Rey’s backstory. For the last year, my sources have said that Zorri is helpful and aids the heroes in escaping the ice planet, now known to be the world of Kijimi. On said world, some hijinks with Threepio’s memory take place and he’s backed up to Artoo’s hard drive for a lack of a better term. I’ve also heard that Zorri helps them escape the planet and it appears she sticks with the heroes or the Resistance to some extent after their meeting on Kijimi.
A Ship, A Cup, A Ship!
When I saw Zorri’s ship last year it did remind me of the ship that drops Rey off on Jakku but the photo was less than ideal and it did resemble the shuttle from Star Wars: The Force Awakens but it was no more the smoking gun than the trailer was because our look at the ship isn’t that great in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Bespin Bulletin has seen the ship flying with the heroes and Zorri is placed with our heroes and never the villains in extraneous materials he’s empirically witnessed. I’ve been told that Rey even comments on the familiarity of the ship itself in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
Our TheoRey!
Bespin Bulletin and MakingStarWars have a theory that Zorri might have been working for the bad guys when Rey was seven years old. But when the bad guys, i.e. The First Order or the stooges carrying out Palpatine’s plans like Operation Cinder, wanted to harm an innocent girl, Zorri took her and dropped her off on Jakku so she would be safe. The theory kind of reminds me of how Ventress saved the princess from Boba Fett in The Clone Wars. Or perhaps she knew Rey’s parents?
In the trailer for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker we see the ship that looks like Zorri’s flying towards Kijimi which we have placed her at in the droid repair center/factory sequence with D-0. So there’s circumstantial evidence that allows for some fairly good conjecture that the ship is Zorri Bliss’s ride. Vanity Fair also confirmed she’s on this world in their photos and text.

Who else could the ship reasonably belong to in the film? It is a hero’s vehicle and it isn’t Resistance but it is with the good guys and not attacking them. I think there’s a pretty compelling case to be made here for it being Zorri’s ship.
Circumstantial Filming Evidence!
Kerri Russell was also involved in filming in the later part of the summer of 2019. There really wasn’t anything being done on the snow world of Kijimi for the most part. It doesn’t mean she wasn’t doing pick up shots something small but it also is evidence for her having more work than what we saw know of right for the Kijimi sequences.

This is not confirmed yet!
Of course, we are speculating and the speculation is informed and not just a fan theory we pulled from no where. Hopefully we can place this ship to the owner sooner than later. If this is accurate, Zorri is more than a point of contact for stopping The First Order but also has secrets and information about Rey we’ve all been dying to know about the galaxy’s most famous nobody.  Bespin Bulletin and Making Star Wars are on the case!

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 05 Aug 2019, 12:42 pm

MSW Podcast Tidbits:

First MSW podcast in forever! They mainly go over the last two posts.

They confirm u/jedipaxis leaks again. Both in terms of giant spider baby and Kylo getting called out for his feelings for Rey.

The wayfinder is the macguffin that leads to the troops who themselves lead to Palps. They speculate that this is the point where Kylo defects.

They speculate that the zero gravity battle ship filmed at Cardington sheds is part of the red fleet.

The red troopers started life in Colin Trevorrow’s version, where they were going to fight the white stormtroopers. Unfortunately they’ve heard this isn’t happening anymore Sad

Their sources say Keri Russell filmed with Mark Hamil but don’t know how this fits. This was potentially filmed in August and not on the snow planet.

They think the ship is Keri’s and speculate that she dropped Rey off on Jakku to protect her from the Empire.

The heard that Lando’s introduction is TFA levels of coincidence.

They think the set Kevin Smith was referring to is the Lars homestead but don’t think it’s the last scene per sources.

Let me know if I’ve missed anything and I’ll add in.

Per the much more thorough u/sorrynotspartacus

Some corrections based on what I recall:

⁠They actually don't think the wayfinder is a MacGuffin. They think the troops are. They only speculated that the wayfinder may also be a MacGuffin beforehand (it could also be there is a missing step between these things).

⁠While they heard that Lando's introduction is TFA levels of coincidence, they also think that might have come from a too-cynical source.

⁠They do not have any idea what set Kevin means. In fact what they explicitly say is that--as I actually commented--people who would know simply have no idea to what Kevin is referring to. In regards to the Lars homestead being the possible last scene, what was said is that Jason ran that option by people and got no response. Jason indicated that for him, he decided that means no. Personally I have huge doubts people would say yes or no on that subject.

Something to add: Zorri is going to be definitively marketed as a hero, and her presumed ship--which Jason believes to indeed look like the ship that dropped off Rey--will be marketed as flying alongside Resistance ships.

EDIT: and from u/Omnomanor

They also said that Kylo brings the wayfinder to Pasana (the desert planet) and the sand makes way for something to be revealed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/cm7oit/msw_podcast_tidbits/

From Q&A with people who listened:

On a personal side note, because I can guess the path this might set the thread on, I will also remind people that when the Temiriblagg incident happened, I actually mentioned that one thing that seemed indeed true to me was that Mark and Keri filmed at least a scene together. However, other parts of that leak (including when the filming happened) were untrue, and indeed revealed themselves to be utter fabrication.

I do not. Honestly for all I know Luke's just showing Rey visions of what happened to her, which would connect Mark and Keri though not actually Zorri and Luke.

Two separate sequences. I'm glad Jason described this here, because as I mentioned in the other thread, it seemed obvious to me that the new knowledge of the sith destroyer ships explained our previous rumor intel. It also means that assuming all parts are at least essentially true, our third act is basically this:

Rey and Kylo v. Palpatine on Death Star, climaxing with Rey killing Kylo at his request to end Palpatine once and for all (thereby setting right what new rumors indicate he did wrong).

Finn and Jannah v. some threat on the grounds around the Death Star.

Probably Poe and others above ground in space, dealing with the sith destroyers.

Yes, as Palpatine/a body representing Palpatine in some way.

Jason has actually here on reddit mentioned that the same person who told him the sith trooper name gave him the thumbs up regarding all that act three stuff, so make of that what you will: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/cbl8jk/the_sith_trooper_from_the_rise_of_skywalker/etgjdi5/?context=3

Jason comment from the linked thread: I think there was the desire to keep the Sith part a secret. So I was hearing Sith Trooper and then some crew members kept asking why I was using that term. For what it’s worth, the people that used Sith Trooper also gave the thumbs up to info on Kylo’s saber battle and his sacrifice.

I don't think we really know for sure. MSW I believe theorized that Smith ties in with a new villain that was supposed to be revealed in TLJ and then last minute wasn't, according to their intel. Some sort of Sith acolyte. But I think that's the part most likely to turn out inaccurate from that whole business.Supposedly though not a KOR. That was what Jason was told way before.

Additional side note which might interest people: Jason talked about the experience he had at Galaxy's Edge while speculating about this. Apparently he had the luck of seeing what happens when the troopers cannot possibly avoid capturing Rey, given their proximity. He assumed Rey would jedi mind trick them, which indeed would be a simple answer. Instead, as the troopers call her in, they receive a command from someone very high up in the FO telling them to let her go--to their shock. Jason felt the implication was clear it was Kylo, and I would agree with that. The park is supposed to be easy, and that is the easy answer. While I don't remotely think the park should be taken seriously as canon (nor do I think they know anything about IX) it's possibly curious in terms of what the park really is: Marketing.

is most recent comment was that he believed that probably Kylo doesn't stay dead.

don't think he has never said it was an exact leak. Just that that's the sense he's getting from things he's heard: That Kylo dying isn't the end of it, and so.

Keep in mind also that there are things we know about Rey--it's just that because we don't have more pieces or the scene specific details, those things get framed as information about other people. Kylo's sacrifice isn't really about Kylo for example. Rey is also in all those scenes act three. However because we don't know what her feelings are towards him, people just remember it as being about Kylo.

Edit: Also, remember how spoilers happen. They're not people giving full accounts of the scripts. They're people blabbing, which means they probably blab about what interests them most. If Jason's bad luck is that the people who blab are most interested in the Kylo stuff, what can we do? Even Monaghan I think, when asked who had the hardest job on TROS, said Adam. And he probably didn't even film with the guy.

EDIT: one more from u/descr8tor via u/bespinbulletin

They mention they still think the scene where Lando tells Finn and Poe something about Rey is true.

Last edited by vaderito on Tue 06 Aug 2019, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieDove Mon 05 Aug 2019, 1:52 pm

Thanks for your efforts, @vaderito!
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 06 Aug 2019, 8:43 am

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 23 Aug 2019, 1:17 pm

From 13 min you can see TROS footage that was shown at shareholder meeting:

[edit]
the clip alone can be found here:

https://twitter.com/sleemo_/status/1164962561370071040?s=21

[edit]

Last edited by Moonlight13 on Sat 24 Aug 2019, 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : leaked pictures)
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Fri 23 Aug 2019, 1:24 pm

More stills. Someone on Twitter said much of this was the clips shown to stockholders earlier this year. Kylo's hair is so fluffy!

[edit]

Last edited by Moonlight13 on Sat 24 Aug 2019, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : leaked pictures)
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 24 Aug 2019, 2:42 pm

Most comprehensive footage descriptions:

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 ECwks7GU8AEDgkA?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 ECwks7GUEAAOWqR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 2j8sjpprrfi31

Collider:

Let’s start with that ending: The new footage concluded with the image everyone’s gonna want to talk about, Daisy Ridley‘s Rey rocking a Sith-looking hood and holding a red lightsaber. I’m sorry, a red lightsaber that extended into a double lightsaber, ala ya boy Darth Maul.

It was a shocking moment that got a huge reaction, but it’s intriguing when paired with a shot earlier in the footage: Rey and Adam Driver‘s Kylo Ren locked in a massive lightsaber fight on top of a ship sinking into some water. Honestly, similiar vibes to the Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker duel on Mustafar in Revenge of the Sith. Speaking of, an intriguing note: Darth Vader’s unmistakeable breathing sound could be heard in the background of some of the footage.

The rest of the new stuff was mostly quick, hype-building flashes but I can say everything had that trademark J.J. Abrams sheen to it; this is gonna be one cinematic as hell conclusion to the trilogy. There’s a shot in the trailer where a fleet of Star Destroyers are flying through a lightning storm while Finn (John Boyega) and newcomer Jannah (Naomi Ackie) look on that I’ll be thinking about for a while.

Tweet:

I just remembered that when kylo is approaching Rey with his saber, he is coming out of an opened black speeder like ship

https://twitter.com/sadboykylo/status/1165348910799286272

[rey's eyes] They looked normal. No sith eyes. Just dead and unblinking

the one image really sticking to me is the one of the star destroyers. imagine a vortex of clouds and a lightning strike illuminates thousands of the ships in formation (columns and rows and stacked upon one another)

also the resistance was coming out of light speed when they confront these ships. that’s when Jannah and Finn look up and see the FO ships in the storm.

the resistance had lots of ships too and all different shapes and sizes. the one that stood out was a leading x-wing

yes masked on poster not in the footage

no in the Death Star shot she is wearing the white outfit and looks normal jedi rey

Dark. Like a cave or room.

It was definitely black. Everything in the shot was dark.

the shot on the poster of reylo fighting is what the shot of them dueling in the trailer is except flipped and in daylight and with lots of water

yes it’s destroyed [DS] and mid-right a wave crashes over them and dribbles over the edge like waterfall

no we saw pasaana, the jungle planet, space and Death Star (other than throwback shots)

We don’t see what rey is looking at. The screen goes black and comes back to dark rey and the final shot of the trailer is her unleashing the red saber

UNMASKED PPL UNMASKED (during the fight)

I think one shot [masked kylo] I can’t even remember but he’s unmasked on the Death Star

the fight: It was a shot from above, wide shot. Kylo was walking rey back against the edge of the Death Star

I will in a second. Imagine Palpatine’s cloak but it’s rey and she’s just staring like dead behind the eyes and she just flips her saber out in a single motion

It was kylo because he is unmasked in the second shot while fighting her

I just remembered that when kylo is approaching Rey with his saber, he is coming out of an opened black speeder like ship

yes I think kylo in that first shot when he lights his saber is approaching her on the Death Star and then they start to dual

yes and she’s not pregnant (Rose)

Rose was not in the trailer but we got a behind the scenes photo of her with Poe and Finn in the resistance base.

THEN WE SEE DARK f****ing REY CLOAKED WITH A HOOD AND SHE FLIPS OPEN HER STAFF INTO A DOUBLE ENDED RED SABER.SKSKDKDKDKDLDKDD

Kylo and Rey start to saber fight on the destruction of the Death Star. It’s pouring rain and there is water blasting everywhere. It’s vanity fair shoot.

Kylo is on a snowy/rainy planet. He’s masked and cape is flowing in the wind. He holds out his lightsaber and illuminates it.

Finn and Jannah are on the falcon. They look up to a clouded sky. there are thousands of FO star destroyers in rows and columns. Thousands.

hen we see C3PO with red eyes.

Then we see the heroes on Pasaana. There is a festival. It looks like Thor when they’re celebrating the hulk. Chalk in the air etc.

I just remembered another shot where rey uses the force to throw her lightsaber to free her hands really quickly but then it somersaults in the air and then she uses the force to grab it back??? It cuts through trees or debris? It was blue.

DiscussingFilm:

“The footage begins as Rey, Poe, Finn, Chewbacca and C3-P0 look up to see an army of First Order Star Destroyers, well over 100. They are on the planet of Pasaana, the desert planet seen in the first trailer, we also learn it has an entire civilisation. We then hear Palpatine’s laugh and Vader’s breathing faintly in the background, Palpatine says “it’s near the end.” Rey and Kylo Ren fight on the remains of the Second Death Star as the waves from the oceans on Endor crash around them. The footage ends with a vision of an evil Rey with two lightsabers and a dark hood, she clips them together and ignites them as it turns into a red double bladed lightsaber.”
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 24 Aug 2019, 4:17 pm

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 ECw56uwVUAAMJe3?format=jpg&name=medium

https://twitter.com/sadboykylo/status/1165370090423869441/photo/1

Additional detail about the scene with Rey tossing the lightsaber:

it was dark but definitely the woods. it could have been but it wasn’t illuminated red like that teaser trailer.

Reylo fight overshot:

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 ECw8epSUwAAjtF2?format=jpg&name=medium

Star Destroyers x 1000:

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 ECw9gMHUcAAoxJ6?format=jpg&name=medium

Kylo getting out of his landed ship and walking out onto the ledge

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 ECw-K-sU4AAJ9Vj?format=jpg&name=medium

Rey cutting trees with her lightsaber somersaulting in the forest during an attack. She was walking backwards, clearly on defense. The enemy was dark but not familiar

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 ECxC4I9U8AERs2G?format=jpg&name=large
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 25 Aug 2019, 10:53 am

Dark Rey "a vision"?

JediPaxis
·
Stickied comment
Just wanted to chime in that "dark side Rey" being a vision lines up with things I have been told. More to come on that in the near future.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 25 Aug 2019, 11:54 am

vaderito wrote:Dark Rey "a vision"?

JediPaxis
·
Stickied comment
Just wanted to chime in that "dark side Rey" being a vision lines up with things I have been told. More to come on that in the near future.
@vaderito

Yet, why didn't JediPaxis mention anything prior ?? (if so, please share, if I am wrong, no biggie Smile ), yet I do find this mention suspicious after the fact.

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 26 Aug 2019, 8:03 am

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 27 Aug 2019, 11:09 am

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/07/the-sith-fleet-the-super-weapon-and-what-it-means-in-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker/

The Sith Stormtroopers have been hidden away in the unknown regions. It is apparently hellish in those areas. The universe is “not entirely stable.” The area is dangerous and full of peril. Since Emperor Palpatine’s death the fleet has been dodging gravity wells and surviving in the wilderness of space in the unknown regions waiting to be found and to finish their mission.

This is why Kylo Ren needs the Wayfinder device, I’m told. The fleet is the key Kylo Ren needs to unlock Palpatine’s legacy. Kylo gets this device from an alien that looks like a spider with an infant’s face (check out Jedi Praxis’ fantastic report which I can 100% validate) that acts as an oracle. This is sort of a Pandora’s Box for Kylo it seems as he thinks he’s getting himself something powerful that answers to him but Palpatine is not so willing to share his toys with anyone. Palpatine’s contingency plans weren’t to make sure Darth Vader’s grandson received his inheritance.

The red Sith Stormtroopers which belong to Palpatine are hidden away inside a massive fleet, probably as a final act so upon his resurrection he could dominate the universe once more. However, the Death Star II wasn’t Palpatine’s last project. These Star Destroyers are equipped with “planet destroying weapons like the one on the Death Star itself.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 30 Aug 2019, 3:07 pm

Jason:

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/08/huge-rumors-sith-knives-out-reys-parents-threepios-red-eyes-sith-rey-wayfinders-and-more-explained/

The recent D23 footage from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker opened up more questions for us fans than it answered. The “special look” footage lines up with a lot of rumors I had heard in the last year. Our recent story about the Sith Fleet lines up with what we saw in the trailer as well. The rumors below are pretty big and line up with the D23 Special Look footage.

Because of the level of verification I’m able to conduct at the moment, please classify all of this as rumor and not 100% verified information. That said, I have some confidence in the information or I wouldn’t even bother writing this. The information in this news story sat beside information that panned out in the “special look” we had at D23. These could be inaccurate reports that line up with the footage perfectly but that seems somewhat unlikely.

More than one source that appears credible has noted that the film, as far as Rey is concerned, opens with her training in the woods by General Leia. With the edit not being finalized, we can only say Rey’s story opens with her training being done with Leia. This has always made a lot of sense to me because if Leia had any cut lines about trusting your instincts and other fortune cookie type bits of wisdom, they could edited to make it seem as if Leia was training Rey in the film.

Before the trailer, we heard about See-Threepio’s red eyes on Kijimi had a rather interesting connotation and twist to it. It involves a murder weapon, a dagger, and the ability to translate text on the murder weapon to move the plot further along.

A contact of the rebellion is killed and a dagger is found next to the body. The contact knows of the location of the Emperor’s planet in the unknown regions. The dagger has a mysterious inscription on it written in Sith. The problem is no one can translate it, not even See-Threepio who is fluent in over six billion forms of communication.

Our heroes take See-Threepio to Kijimi because there he can be rebooted into a state that allows them to bypass his programing that doesn’t allow him to translate Sith text. However, at first Zorii Bliss wants to capture them and turn them over to the First Order but has a change of heart. We supposedly learn that both Zorii and Poe smuggled…..and wait for it….snuggled together in the past and there was some romance there which might play into why she doesn’t follow through with turning the heroes in (and we assume the Drax guy takes the opportunity Zorii passes up).

For his protection Threepio is backed up to Artoo-Detoo. As the golden translator begins to read the message on the blade, See-Threepio’s eyes glow bright red. The Sith inscription is successfully decrypted. Something about the message points Rey to the Emperor’s Wayfinder device on the moon of Endor. Kylo is in possession of Darth Vader’s Wayfinder device. So while Kylo has Vader’s Wayfinder, Rey is racing towards Palpatine’s Wayfinder.

Sith Rey
After the business on Kijimi, Rey finds The Emperor’s Wayfinder device on the Endor moon. When she touches it she sees herself as a Sith entering the Emperor’s chambers. This allows Kylo to find her and he appears through what we believe to be the “Force Bond™” established in The Last Jedi. So the rumor we heard on this is that Rey sees her evil self when she touches the artifact and the vision is disrupted by Kylo Ren and their “Force Bond™.”

Rey’s Parents and the Sith Dagger!

Rey and Kylo have a Force confrontation.

Kylo has desperatley been searching for her. Kylo quickly turns the conversation to Rey’s parents. He tells her he never lied to her. Everything he said was true but her parents sold her to keep her safe and used the money for drinks. Rey then sees the vision Kylo saw in The Last Jedi. However, the huge reveal is that Rey’s parents are killed with the Sith dagger in her vision.

Rey becomes enraged and during the “Force Bond™” and they begin to fight on the remains of the Death Star II. So this might shine a slightly different light on how the “Flash Fights” work. But I can’t pretend to understand the rules of this with any authority.

Sith Knives Out
So there we have the rumors that lined up with what we saw in the D23 Special Look. There’s a lot of really huge moments in here if these are accurate. I wish we could verify them. Sometimes the only way to get something verified or shot down is to introduce them into the discourse for fans to discuss. The implications that a Sith conspiracy has been behind Rey’s life is rather interesting. We believe Rey is a product of Palpatine but we don’t really know exactly what that means.
There’s a lot of questions we have and we don’t have all the answers. I hope the information presented here is accurate and it lines up well with various things we have heard and now seen in official footage. I wish I could say empirically how accurate these are. So please do not shoot the messenger if these are totally on and you don’t like them or if they don’t pan out. I figure most of you spoiler junkies would rather read these than have them die in my notes, unshared.
Please respect the spoiler policy posted at the top of this article and use your head when discussing this stuff on public forums like Twitter and Facebook.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next