Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did Han know?

+9
Sylvia Snow
ladyconsular
EchoBase
Irina de France
Rimfaxe96
snufkin
ISeeAnIsland
SoloSideCousin
Slade
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How did Han know? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did Han know?

Post by Sylvia Snow Sat 09 Jul 2016, 9:52 am

@MeadowofAshes

I was thinking that maybe there're three group of Force Sensitive people, where Group 1 will be the majority who have their Force Signal easily pick up by other Force Sensitive and usually trained to be Jedi or Sith with basic skills. The second Group would be people like Han, who most of their life did not aware of their power since it's hard to notice by common or inexperienced Jedi/Sith and for those people, they considered it as pure luck due to their Force Power being on a subconscious level, can't be seen or observed(like Professor X or Jean Grey). And the Last Group would be those who Are the combination from Group 1 and 2 where these few individuals can be extremely powerful and strong in the Force, they can do any Jedi/Sith basic skills as well as able to do some higher, more advanced skills, Jedi Mind Tricks, etc.

But since Group 2 is so hard to find and notice, most Jedi and Sith alike did not aware of their existence or that Group 2 people Force Power is hard or weak to be training as other normal, common Force Sensitive people. Not to mention, they could just put Group 1 and 3 together since "they are all Force Sensitive". In TNH, maybe Obi Wan, after all those year training in the Force, had realized that Han is in fact a Group 2 Force Sensitive.

Last edited by Sylvia Snow on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 09 Jul 2016, 10:09 am

I think Finn is too.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sat 09 Jul 2016, 10:11 am

@motherofpearl1

Yes, I think Finn would be in " Group 2" along with Han. Though this is just my speculation since there's no hard evidence for this WinksD

Not to mention people like Leia who have potential in the Force but choose not to use it. Personally I would said that they can be considered in "Group 2" as well
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum