Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings

+28
adamdrivershair
nite0wl29
Moonlight13
SkyStar
Darth_marshmallow
tukicarreno
Night Huntress
Mana
shii405
EchoBase
Lily Snape
vaderito
Cowgirlsamurai
Tex
snufkin
Saracene
Forsythia
ISeeAnIsland
PalmettoBlue
Kylo Rey
LadyHa
reylo1992
Darth_Awakened
Kessel
Rei of Sunshine
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
Birdwoman
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Empty Re: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings

Post by Tex Thu 09 Nov 2017, 4:12 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:@Tex @Snufkin

I love that Carrie continued to be her saucy self, even after technically becoming an employee of Disney. I wonder if they ever asked her to tone down the racy comments at promotional events Laughing
@Cowgirlsamurai

Oh I'm sure. The mouse house probably had a few stern words and I remember Carrie got a little slap on the wrist for revealing that TLJ's code name was Space Bear.

I would have relished an Actor on Actor with her and Adam or Daisy after TLJ premiere. I could see her asking Daisy about doing her space son's hair. Carrie joking about Kylo's hair and if Daisy attempted to give Adam the iconic Leia buns. I always think back to that interview with Carrie after ROTJ and how if Han and Leia had a son, he'd have big hair. Laughing
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Empty Re: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings

Post by Lily Snape Fri 10 Nov 2017, 12:48 am

Replying belatedly to @DarthAwakened -- yes, it was Time Magazine, and of course, the article on the actual "ship" in The Atlantic.  Edited to add:  sorry the fonts are so weird.

"In one of the movie’s finest moments, Ren—unmasked and intense—engages Rey in a major stare-down, an unholy duel between the light side of the Force and the dark. The sexual energy between them is strange and unsettling, like a theremin sonata only they can hear." -- Time Magazine 

http://time.com/4150168/review-star-wars-the-force-awakens/

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/03/reylo/471768/
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 14 Nov 2017, 4:02 am

Look at this:

Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Tumblr_ozdq2d52ib1r8suveo2_400
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Tumblr_ozdq2d52ib1r8suveo1_1280
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Tue 14 Nov 2017, 4:10 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:Look at this:

Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Tumblr_ozdq2d52ib1r8suveo2_400
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Tumblr_ozdq2d52ib1r8suveo1_1280
@Darth_Awakened

What the heck is this? And why does Kylo have hearts in his eyes?
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 Tue 14 Nov 2017, 4:17 am

OMG TOO CUTE I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! But for something kiddie cute like this... HOW WEIRD it is to place heroine with the dark villain side by side?? LOL
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Tue 14 Nov 2017, 5:07 am

@Darth_Awakened

I actually downloaded the game last week just to win these SW emojis. hahaha

But something went wrong and i had to uninstall it and lost about 50k points Sad
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Tue 14 Nov 2017, 5:58 am

I have the game and I already got my little Kylo emoji!!!! Very Happy
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Tue 14 Nov 2017, 6:28 am

I'm going to have to download that emoji game. Rey and Kylo look adorable. I love Kylo's little heartbreak eyes and Rey's laughing smile.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Fri 17 Nov 2017, 4:56 am

If the internet and Tumblr was a thing in 1977, imagine all the anti-Hanleia posts, pages, and arguments there would be after A New Hope is released, about how Han is an a** and doesn’t deserve Leia. Imagine them arguing that Leia belongs with Luke and anyone who ships Hanleia must hate Luke. Imagine them harassing Hanleia shippers.

Imagine them losing their s*** after The Empire Strikes Back comes and when they find out Luke and Leia are actually twins in Return of the Jedi

https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/dancingsunrise27/167584464782
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Fri 17 Nov 2017, 5:12 am

reylo1992 wrote:If the internet and Tumblr was a thing in 1977, imagine all the anti-Hanleia posts, pages, and arguments there would be after A New Hope is released, about how Han is an a** and doesn’t deserve Leia. Imagine them arguing that Leia belongs with Luke and anyone who ships Hanleia must hate Luke. Imagine them harassing Hanleia shippers.

Imagine them losing their s*** after The Empire Strikes Back comes and when they find out Luke and Leia are actually twins in Return of the Jedi

https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/dancingsunrise27/167584464782
@reylo1992

Haha, that's really good! Lolilol Lolilol Lolilol

Han is a conscienceless criminal who shot Creedo and doesn't care about he rebellion and the calls the force nonsense!!!! Luke is SO much better for Leia- he adores and respects her blah blah.... Mad
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Sun 19 Nov 2017, 9:31 pm

@Darth_Awakened

These emojis are so cute! Love them! Love
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Wed 22 Nov 2017, 3:27 am

Vader walting through the palace of Naboo in SW Battlefront II:
https://gffa.tumblr.com/post/167714816235/so-like-hey-if-you-ever-want-to-make-yourself

Strangely the strained glasses here...
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Tumblr68
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Tumblr67
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Tumblr69
reminds me of this...
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Captur83
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Captur81
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Captur82
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Captur80

Am I the only one to see the parallel?
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Wed 22 Nov 2017, 3:50 am

reylo1992 wrote:Vader walting through the palace of Naboo in SW Battlefront II:
https://gffa.tumblr.com/post/167714816235/so-like-hey-if-you-ever-want-to-make-yourself

Strangely the strained glasses here...
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Tumblr68
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Tumblr67
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Tumblr69
reminds me of this...
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Captur83
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Captur81
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Captur82
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Captur80

Am I the only one to see the parallel?
@reylo1992

Oh my, Darth Vader was such a romantic....beast Laughing
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 23 Nov 2017, 12:36 am

Think we'll be getting some of this between the two of them?

Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Dpsbaf10
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Thu 23 Nov 2017, 3:08 am

snufkin wrote:Think we'll be getting some of this between the two of them?

Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 2 Dpsbaf10
@snufkin

Aw, I wouldn't mind it at all!
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Thu 23 Nov 2017, 6:19 am

SkyStar wrote:
snufkin wrote:Think we'll be getting some of this between the two of them?

@snufkin

Aw, I wouldn't mind it at all!
@SkyStar

I’m there for it.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 23 Nov 2017, 1:25 pm

TBH - I totally think that Kylo/Ben is like Claire, right down to the appearance of a perfect life, parents who are always fighting, and who hates going along with his friends. Guess we'll just see after their detention on Ache-to if they'll be friends the following Monday morning at school.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 Thu 30 Nov 2017, 9:10 pm

At this point, I think it is firmly confirmed already that Reylo will have a super special connection/bond in TLJ? The only thing that can prevent the characters having romance, is the fact that whether or not they are related (twin/siblings/cousins). So I guess on Dec 13, the only spoiler or answer I'd like to know yes or no, is whether or not Reylo related. If Reylo is not related, then it does not matter anymore whether or not we get romance in TLJ, this kind of special bond always have potential romance ahead. What matter left is whether or not they end up together in the end, or whether one of them dies, and so on.

I'm just saying that REYLO IS 99.99999999% CANON, based on all the hints they are giving us.

The only thing that can stop Reylo being canon is if they are related.

What do you guys think?
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:52 am

My best friend finally got to see TFA. At first, I was disappointed because he told me he didn’t like Kylo, that he was whiny, etc No so I had to explain some things to him (for example, how Snoke took advantage of Ben’s vulnerability) and he finally got the picture, he said that they should have put those things in the movie because that way it would have been easier to understand (the funny thing is that later in our conversation, I mentioned the “You have compassion for her” and he said that scene wasn’t necessary because it was obvious  Laughing  ).
He also thought Rey was a Skywalker/Solo, but when I asked him why, he answered that “the main character has always been a Skywalker”, of course I told him why I didn’t think that to be the case. At that point, I was scared to bring up Reylo because I thought I'd be pushing my luck Neutral , but then I gathered the courage and, to my surprise, he said that he wouldn’t be opposed to it "if it’s done right", that he didn’t notice that possibility before because “he has the perception of a tuna can” ROFL  but when I started talking about the bridal carry and the interrogation, he said that “Kylo seems like an awkward nerd boy who doesn’t know how to talk to girls” lol! . I even sent him Erik Maell’s “Rey’s abduction”, he thought I was sending him shippy stuff Laughing , but when I told him it had been approved by Lucasfilm, his answer was “well, there’s no doubt then” cheers  lol! .
I feel so relieved because he’s like Pablo (he doesn't like romance) and I though he was going to think I was being ridiculous. Laughing
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Fri 01 Dec 2017, 9:00 am

shii405 wrote:At this point, I think it is firmly confirmed already that Reylo will have a super special connection/bond in TLJ? The only thing that can prevent the characters having romance, is the fact that whether or not they are related (twin/siblings/cousins). So I guess on Dec 13, the only spoiler or answer I'd like to know yes or no, is whether or not Reylo related. If Reylo is not related, then it does not matter anymore whether or not we get romance in TLJ, this kind of special bond always have potential romance ahead. What matter left is whether or not they end up together in the end, or whether one of them dies, and so on.

I'm just saying that REYLO IS 99.99999999% CANON, based on all the hints they are giving us.

The only thing that can stop Reylo being canon is if they are related.

What do you guys think?
@shii405

Well they're not twins because Rey is 19 and Kylo is 29. With the way Kylo can dive into people's minds I would like to think that he would have some sort of idea that they'd be related. Also Leia and Han appear to be completely clueless as to who she is. And Luke...well that would make Luke out to be a complete jerk for abandoning his kid. At this point, I'm 99.9% sure that Rey isn't a Skywalker. Some out there still refuse to see Kylo as the only Skywalker, which he is by blood. I don't think they would continue marketing Reylo the way they have been if they were related. The idea of Kylo making a huge change in himself over a sister/cousin isn't very dramatic or impactful to me, and it would be The Empire Strikes Back 2.0.
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by adamdrivershair Fri 01 Dec 2017, 9:28 am

Moonlight13 wrote:My best friend finally got to see TFA. At first, I was disappointed because he told me he didn’t like Kylo, that he was whiny, etc No so I had to explain some things to him (for example, how Snoke took advantage of Ben’s vulnerability) and he finally got the picture, he said that they should have put those things in the movie because that way it would have been easier to understand (the funny thing is that later in our conversation, I mentioned the “You have compassion for her” and he said that scene wasn’t necessary because it was obvious  Laughing  ).
He also thought Rey was a Skywalker/Solo, but when I asked him why, he answered that “the main character has always been a Skywalker”, of course I told him why I didn’t think that to be the case. At that point, I was scared to bring up Reylo because I thought I'd be pushing my luck Neutral , but then I gathered the courage and, to my surprise, he said that he wouldn’t be opposed to it "if it’s done right", that he didn’t notice that possibility before because “he has the perception of a tuna can” ROFL  but when I started talking about the bridal carry and the interrogation, he said that “Kylo seems like an awkward nerd boy who doesn’t know how to talk to girls” lol! . I even sent him Erik Maell’s “Rey’s abduction”, he thought I was sending him shippy stuff Laughing , but when I told him it had been approved by Lucasfilm, his answer was “well, there’s no doubt then” cheers  lol! .
I feel so relieved because he’s like Pablo (he doesn't like romance) and I though he was going to think I was being ridiculous. Laughing
@Moonlight13

That's so cool! I "came out" as a Reylo to my mom yesterday (who is as GA as you can get), asked her if she thought it was weird, she said no. Another family member I mentioned Rey and Kylo's connection to - who is very conservative and a huge SW fan - said, "Well, maybe they'll get married" out of nowhere in response. Totally wasn't expecting it. You get so used to the vitriol when it's really not a huge deal to most people, I think.
adamdrivershair
adamdrivershair
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Sat 02 Dec 2017, 10:07 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:My best friend finally got to see TFA. At first, I was disappointed because he told me he didn’t like Kylo, that he was whiny, etc No so I had to explain some things to him (for example, how Snoke took advantage of Ben’s vulnerability) and he finally got the picture, he said that they should have put those things in the movie because that way it would have been easier to understand (the funny thing is that later in our conversation, I mentioned the “You have compassion for her” and he said that scene wasn’t necessary because it was obvious  Laughing  ).
@Moonlight13

Update: My friend sent me fan art!!! Shocked . Even though it was something funny, it means he went researching about Reylo Wink . I think he's slowly turning to the Dark Side. Twisted Evil lol!
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Sun 03 Dec 2017, 8:31 am

My best guy friend is so reluctant, but he knows in his bones that Reylo is the way this is going. He knows it; he hates it, but he knows it. I find it so funny.
Another guy friend has gone completely quiet; he was saying (before the trailer) that Kylo was going to develop into a more mature villain and die for his crimes. And since the saga films are about the Skywalkers, clearly Rey must be a Skywalker so that Kylo could die. We even made a bet about it.
Strangely, there's been complete radio silence since the trailer.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:34 pm

Even if there will be certainly a lot of tension between Kylo and Rey, I really hope we will get at least one scene where they are in osmosis like this scene in Strange Magic. Love how Bog King reaches out to her with his hand Wink
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Sun 11 Feb 2018, 12:27 pm

This is by far the best Reylo/Beauty and the Beast edit that I've ever seen, and it made me cry <3
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next