Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darth Vader Chronicles (a thread dedicated to the dark lord)

+6
Darth Dementor
Starliteprism
adamdrivershair
LadyGaufrette
DeeBee
Darth_Awakened
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Darth Vader Chronicles (a thread dedicated to the dark lord) - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader Chronicles (a thread dedicated to the dark lord)

Post by Darth Dementor Wed 09 Dec 2020, 9:13 pm

Bloody hail reading this makes you realize how much of a jerk Palpatine was to Vader.
https://www.thethings.com/star-wars-things-make-no-sense-about-darth-vader-anatomy/

No wonder he was so cranky 24/7?!
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Darth Vader Chronicles (a thread dedicated to the dark lord) - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader Chronicles (a thread dedicated to the dark lord)

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 16 Jan 2021, 9:28 am

Hey all just wanted to post this from shadows of Vader’s Castle ( this takes place after the fall of the Empire and two Mustafarians are trying to blow up the castle :
Darth Vader Chronicles (a thread dedicated to the dark lord) - Page 2 74eab610
Darth Vader Chronicles (a thread dedicated to the dark lord) - Page 2 36ffee10
Darth Vader Chronicles (a thread dedicated to the dark lord) - Page 2 93581b10

So this is the dark talking to Vanee ( Vader’s servant). What does it mean?Does this tie in with the vader immortal game ?Vader supreme ,whole & reborn?Is this Ben Solo?The next issue probably won’t be until Halloween as this was a one off special.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 22 Jan 2021, 9:49 am

So latest Vader comic has Vader at Mustafar getting a wayfinder from the eye of webbish bog and rebelling against the Emperor ( with Ochi sent by the emperor to hunt him down) :Darth Vader Chronicles (a thread dedicated to the dark lord) - Page 2 D8573710
Darth Vader Chronicles (a thread dedicated to the dark lord) - Page 2 18022310
Darth Vader Chronicles (a thread dedicated to the dark lord) - Page 2 F2e6c510
Darth Vader Chronicles (a thread dedicated to the dark lord) - Page 2 18816b10
Darth Vader Chronicles (a thread dedicated to the dark lord) - Page 2 Bdf0ce10
Darth Vader Chronicles (a thread dedicated to the dark lord) - Page 2 D4d39610

This whole sequence reminds me of some kind of baptism but in a lake of lava and fire - ( which is incidentally something prophecied in Bible -water is the baptism of the flesh on earth but fire is the baptism of the spirit since the spirit is made of light and energy “ I baptise you with water for repentance but after me comes one more powerful than I who will baptise you in the Holy Spirit and fire “ ( Matthew 3:11). Star Wars follows faith , religion and myth . It’s also very Frankenstein like but like a creature being born in a lava lake . A dark version of a birth .
Will keep posting anything else I find I love you

AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 23 Jan 2021, 11:00 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:So latest Vader comic has Vader at Mustafar  getting a wayfinder from the eye of webbish bog and rebelling against the Emperor ( with Ochi sent by the emperor to hunt him down) :Darth Vader Chronicles (a thread dedicated to the dark lord) - Page 2 D8573710 ....

This whole sequence reminds me of some kind of baptism but in a lake of lava and fire - ( which is incidentally something prophecied in Bible -water is the baptism of the flesh on earth but fire is the baptism of the spirit since the spirit is made of light and energy “ I baptise you with water for repentance but after me comes one more powerful than I who will baptise you in the Holy Spirit and fire “ ( Matthew 3:11). Star Wars follows faith , religion and myth . It’s also very Frankenstein like but like a creature being born in a lava lake . A dark version of a birth .
Will keep posting anything else I find I love you

@AhsokaTano

Thanks for sharing! That looks like the oracle Kylo/Ben spoke with in TROS on mustafar but it got cut..except here they call it ‘The eye’
Darth Vader Chronicles (a thread dedicated to the dark lord) - Page 2 6749d710

My reaction is : eye roll!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Seems I’m currently finding any content that provides more context for TROS just underscores how bad the movie was, and how good it could have been. So it’s not improving the movie for me, it’s only making it worse. Nothing short of bringing Ben back to life to be with Rey at this point is going to budge that I think...
I actually read the full Vader issue out of a morbid curiosity about what I would do with it or how I would feel. Lol.
I went back to the excerpt from the TROS book of kylo’s scene with the eye...
I didn’t bother to read it till now...

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-novelization-excerpt

Seems to me the Vader comic has Vader pass both a physical test, and a mental/spiritual test.... but in TROS? The book has none of the challenging of true motivations, needs, wants... just a warning that whoooooo it could reveal your true self or whatever it did. But, nothing got revealed in the scene. None of that stuff about his feelings for Rey.
TROS book version of interacting with the eye focused on the action and removed the character’s interior journey. Just like the movie did to all the characters in general. Ugh...

Before TROS this would have all been right up my alley... but I still feel meh.
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 06 Jul 2021, 11:47 am

You know....I've just been watching the Order 66 scene from ROTS on youtube. It still makes me tear up even all these years later. Hayden was terrific in that, he really didn't deserve the insults. But what really makes me feel sad is ...
Palpatine did all that to Anakin's family....and he won. You can argue 'Oh, Rey is a GOOOOD person!' all you like but the fact is that vile, evil old monster destroyed all of the Skywalkers and his descendant took their name, their property and finally ....the life of the last of them.
Bad enough all the Skywalkers died but it wouldn't have been quite so bad if Rey was a Kenobi or even a nobody...but she is PALPATINE'S SEED. The seed of the most evil being in the galaxy. So evil, George Lucas wouldn't give him any offspring in canon.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING JJ ?
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by karamelreylo Tue 06 Jul 2021, 1:59 pm

motherofpearl1 wrote:You know....I've just been watching the Order 66 scene from ROTS on youtube. It still makes me tear up even all these years later. Hayden was terrific in that, he really didn't deserve the insults. But what really makes me feel sad is ...
Palpatine did all that to Anakin's family....and he won. You can argue 'Oh, Rey is a GOOOOD person!' all you like but the fact is that vile, evil old monster destroyed all of the Skywalkers and his descendant took their name, their property and finally ....the life of the last of them.
Bad enough all the Skywalkers died but it wouldn't have been quite so bad if Rey was a Kenobi or even a nobody...but she is PALPATINE'S SEED. The seed of the most evil being in the galaxy. So evil, George Lucas wouldn't give him any offspring in canon.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING JJ ?
@motherofpearl1

You know, I think that's one of the things I understand least about JJ's decisions. Does he just not get it? When you have an evil villain who is out to destroy the lives of a family, that villain isn't supposed to win in any shape or form unless it's a horror film.

karamelreylo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

motherofpearl1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 06 Jul 2021, 2:13 pm

People say horrible things about RJ but I thought his film was beautiful. Kylo and Rey's separation was....unsatisfying but Rian showed Ben's distress on watching Rey leave, and the look of longing on Rey's face as she watched Finn tend Rose...I then had hope that maybe reylo would still happen. In fact, Rian's film was full of hope.

I'm sorry but I will NEVER understand why they ended the Skywalker saga the way they did. I don't want to act like those idiots who sent Rian death threats and acted like morons...but I'm honestly heartbroken. And it took watching that scene from ROTS to make me realise that I was.

Again I don't want to sound like the morons on the FICM....but hearing the SW theme playing at the end of TROS is almost blasphemous. That theme belonged to the Skywalkers, not Palpatine. And I'm sorry but I just can't accept Rey Palpatine as the 'new' Skywalker. She is and always will be, a Palpatine. And if she goes forward and breeds, it doesn't matter who the father is...the blood of the monster will continue. And there won't be any Skywalkers left to fight it.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Darth Rowan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2