Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Rankings and Discussion for the Star Wars Movies

+12
followmylead-kylodriver
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth_Awakened
panki
Saracene
jakkusun
BB-Rey
Geralt_Riv
Piper Maru
reylo1992
SheLitAFire
shii405
16 posters

Go down

Our Rankings and Discussion for the Star Wars Movies Empty Rank TLJ in your Top SW Movies List

Post by shii405 Fri 29 Dec 2017, 8:36 am

I will separate this into a couple of categories. Here's mine.

Storyline:
1. The Last Jedi
2. Empire Strikes Back
3. The Force Awakens
4. A New Hope
5. Return of the Jedi
6. Rogue One
7. Revenge of the Sith
8. TPM/AotC (i really don't care abt these two)

I was in real dilemma about removing ESB from my all time fav into a runner up. But I really have to admit Rian Johnson is an awesome writer. Minus the writing for Canto Bight sequence (for me), everything is perfect in TLJ. All the subtext, symbolism and depth in the story makes it better than ESB. The characters development and the fact that Reylo is now my #1 OTP, Han/Leia becomes 2nd. TLJ have the best story, for me.

Characters:
1. Sequel Trilogy
2. Original Trilogy
3. Rogue One
4. Prequel Trilogy

As much as I love OT3 and they will always be the legend for me, I can relate more to the ST characters. Plus, Kylo, Rey, Finn, Poe, Rose, they all have so well-written backstories and all the young actors does a wonderful job portraying them. (while PT characters are just a bunch of people talking and sitting around, doing nothing ... ok, I'll shut up)

Special effects (incl. mechanized props, special effects makeup, CGI):
1 The Last Jedi - HANDS DOWN, no doubt about this
2. The Force Awakens - a very close runner up
3. Rogue One
4. The Last Jedi
5. ANH/ESB/ROTJ
6. TPM/AOTC/ROTS - everything's fake, what can I say

Lightsaber fight choreography:
1. The Last Jedi (Reylo vs Praetorians)
2. The Phantom Menace (Darth Maul vs Obiwan-QuiGonJinn)
3. The Force Awakens (Rey vs Kylo)
4. Revenge of the Sith
5. Return of the Jedi
6. Empire Strikes Back
7. A New Hope
8. Attack of the Clones

Spaceship battle sequence:
The Last Jedi

I have never paid attention much to the spaceship battle sequences... they all just look "pew pew pew" to me. For the first time, in TLJ, I can relate to the battle scenes, because Rian shows that there are really people involved in it, family members who mourn over their loss, instead of spaceships simply shooting each other. There are people who sacrifice their lives (Paige), there are internal conflicts behind the battle (Poe vs Holdo, Poe disobeying orders), and Rian just place so many dramas into the battle scenes, that makes me really drawn to it.

Now, onto my FAVORITE rank (biased):
1. Empire Strikes Back / The Last Jedi
2. Return of the Jedi (I love filler-type plots like the Jabba sequence)
3. The Force Awakens
4. A New Hope
5. Revenge of the Sith
6. Rogue One
7. The Phantom Menace
8. Attack of the Clones (I passionately hate this one)

I just cannot choose. ESB and TLJ are equally my #1 all-time favorites cheers
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Our Rankings and Discussion for the Star Wars Movies Empty Re: Our Rankings and Discussion for the Star Wars Movies

Post by SheLitAFire Fri 29 Dec 2017, 11:58 am

I like all your categories!

I only included Rogue One in 1 of my categories. Sorry, not sorry.

storyline:
1. TLJ
2. TFA
3. ESB
4. ROTJ
5. ANH
6. TPM
7. AotC
8. RotS

How I felt the first time watching it (ie, that magical feel, getting swept up for whatever reasons, before I analyzed it more deeply):
1. TLJ
2. ESB
3. TPM (yes, this is so high up on this list because I was 12 when it came out and despite all it's faults (and Jar Jar), there was magic to it for me getting to see it in the theater. The last song still brings all the feels to me)
4. TFA
5. ANH
6. RotJ
7. AotT
8. RotS (lol again, the lowest)

characters:
1. ST
2. OT
3. PT
4. Rogue One

special effects & cinematography:
1. TLJ
2. TFA
3. OT
4. PT
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Our Rankings and Discussion for the Star Wars Movies Empty Re: Our Rankings and Discussion for the Star Wars Movies

Post by reylo1992 Fri 29 Dec 2017, 12:37 pm

Overall:
1. ROTS
2. TFA
3. ANH
4. TLJ
5. ESB
6. RO
7. TPM
8. AOTC
9. ROTJ (Worst sequence in the whole Star Wars franchise ever IMO: at Jabba's palace )

Storyline:
1. ROTS
2. TFA
3. ANH
4. RO
5. ESB
6. TLJ
7. TPM
8. AOTC
9. ROTJ

Characters:
1. Kylo Ren
2. (Queen) Padme Amidala
3. Han Solo
4. Rey
5. Leia Organa
6. Anakin Skywalker
7. Luke Skywalker
8. Finn

Lightsaber fight:
1. TLJ
2. TPM
3. ROTS
4. TFA
5. AOTC
6. ESB
7. ROTJ
8.ANH

Special effects
1. TLJ
2. RO
3. TFA
4. ESB
5. ANH
6. ROTS
7. ROTJ
8. TPM
9. AOTC
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Fri 29 Dec 2017, 12:54 pm

Storyline:
1. ROTS (y'all can judge me, but it's the strongest story in the series for me)
2. ESB
3. TFA
4. ANH
5. ROTJ
6. RO
7. TLJ (the story works on paper, but the execution really doesn't do it any favors)
8. AOTC
9. TPM

Characters:
1. ST
2. OT
3. PT
4. RO

Special effects & cinematography:
1. TFA
2. RO
3. ANH
4. ESB
5. TLJ
6. ROTJ
7. ROTS
8. TPM
9. AOTC

Lightsaber fight choreography:
1. TFA
2. TPM
3. TLJ
4. ROTS
5. ESB
6. RO
7. ROTJ
8. ANH
9. AOTC
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Fri 29 Dec 2017, 1:46 pm

Overall:
1. ESB
2. ROTJ
3. ANH
4. TLJ
5. TFA
6. RO
7. TPM (I am weird, I know)
8. ROTS
9. AOTC

Storyline:
1. ESB
2. ROTJ
3. ANH
4. TLJ
5. TFA
6. RO
7. TPM
8. ROTS
9. AOTC

Characters:
1. OT
2. ST
3. RO (Vader is a big advantage after all Laughing )
4. PT

Special effects:
1. TLJ
2. TFA
3. RO
4. OT
5. PT

Lightsaber fight:
1. TPM
2. ROTJ
3. ESB
4. TLJ
5. ROTS
6. TFA
7. RO
8. ANH
9. AOTC

After watching the PG fight more times, it gets lower position on my list.  Sad

Characters:
1. Darth Vader
2. Kylo Ren/Ben Solo
3. Leia/Luke/Han
4. Obi-Wan
5. Yoda
6. Rey
7. Palpatine
8. Piett
9. Tarkin
10. Chirrut/Baze
11. Hux
12. Qui-Gon

Last edited by Geralt_Riv on Sun 31 Dec 2017, 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BB-Rey Fri 29 Dec 2017, 6:15 pm

Overall:

A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
The Phantom Menace
The Force Awakens
The Last Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
Return of the Jedi
Attack of the Clones

Rogue One
The Clone Wars

Really, The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, Revenge of the Sith, and Return of the Jedi are quite equal for me in terms of overall. Their placement really depends greatly on my mood. As well as I tend to rank spinoffs separately.

Storyline:

The Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
The Phantom Menace
The Last Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
The Force Awakens
Return of the Jedi
Attack of the Clones

Rogue One
The Clone Wars

Ranking storylines is difficult. Especially for the saga films as each one is compelling (although sometimes poorly executed like the romance of Padme and Anakin) but I ultimately see it as the fabric of one larger story. As well as there's aspects I love about one story but enjoy the overall story more so. One example of this is I love Return of the Jedi for the story of Luke and Darth Vader but I enjoy the storyline in whole of Revenge of the Sith a bit more as it's very interesting to see the build off of The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones come to show how a good person becomes bad. So, storyline and overall enjoyment are quite different.

Characters:

Rey
Luke
Leia
Padme
Ahsoka
Ren Ben
Qui-Gon
Obi-Wan
Chirrut
Jyn

I love Rey. She's everything I've wanted from a character and then some. Our stories almost mirror each other. Our stories feel intertwined really as I was so much like her during the time of my enjoyment of The Force Awakens and now I feel I'm being challenged more so, so The Last Jedi has been a great metaphor for my growth. I am so glad to have her and someone I can identify with in nearly every way.

Special Effects:

Each era has very different and lovely visual cues. I love Naboo as much as I equally love Bespin and Ahch-To. I love the design of the Droidekas as much as I love the designs of Mos Eisley and the forests of SKB. It all feels uniqie to me and I enjoy seeing how it all comes together. I really love the cinematography of each film for different reasons but, mainly for how it's all visual storytelling and designed as a silent film. I also really love the costumes and makeup of Padme, so pretty and elegant! So, I enjoy each era for different reasons as each bring a distinct and new quality to the story.

Lightsaber Fights:

Return of the Jedi
The Phantom Menace
The Last Jedi
The Force Awakens (Rey and Ren Ben)
The Empire Strikes Back
Revenge of the Sith
A New Hope
Attack of the Clones

Rogue One
The Clone Wars
BB-Rey
BB-Rey
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by jakkusun Sat 30 Dec 2017, 5:39 pm

Mine is gonna be a little more simple

VII, IV, VIII, V, III, R1, VI, II, I

Things I love best about each movie:
TFA-still has all the best of kylo, best overall feel
ANH-best character introductions, most perfect story
TLJ-best acting, epic moments, visuals
ESB-the character journeys, the aesthetics
ROTS-anakin v. obi-wan, grievous lol
R1-the beautiful detail, K2
ROTJ-the throne room scene, luke's outfit
AOTC-anakin/obiwan speeder chase, kamino
TPM-darth maul
jakkusun
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Sat 30 Dec 2017, 9:49 pm

Overall:
1. TLJ
2. ESB
3. TFA
4. ROTS
5. ANH
6. ROTJ
7. AOTC
8. TPM
9. RO
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sun 31 Dec 2017, 1:10 am

1. ROTJ
2. ESB
3. RO
4. TFA
5. ANH
6. TLJ
7. ROTS
8. TPM
9. AOTC

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 31 Dec 2017, 3:40 am

Overall:

1. ESB
2. TFA
3. ANH
4. TLJ
5. ROTS
6. ROTJ
7. RO
8. TPM
9. AOTC
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jan 2018, 12:20 pm

Oh god, this is gonna be difficult:

1) ESB
2) TFA
3) TLJ
4) ROTJ
5) RO
6) ANH
7) ROTS
8 ) TPM
9) AOTC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Mon 01 Jan 2018, 1:40 pm

Last Jedi> Force Awakens> Rogue One> Revenge of the Sith> Empire Strikes Back> A New Hope> Return of the Jedi> The Phantom Menace> Attack of the Clones

Sorry, I’m not a “true fan” Razz

I’m a prequels era kid. I saw the prequels (all three) in theaters before I ever saw the original trilogy, though I was aware of the general story. I thought Hayden Vader was HOT in Revenge of the Sith, and McGregor as Obi Wan is a series fave.

Rogue One, I loved the music, Chirrut and Baze, K2SO’s humor, Krennic, and the gratuitous Vader scene.

Leia is my favorite thing about the OT, but I was pretty disappointed with her storyline in The Last Jedi.

TLJ wins for Kylo and his dynamic with Rey. He’s my fave character above all and Adam’s performance in this movie was in my opinion, the best of anyone in any SW movie to date.

Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Our Rankings and Discussion for the Star Wars Movies Empty Our Rankings and Discussion for the Star Wars Movies

Post by BB-Rey Fri 06 Apr 2018, 9:34 am

My Updated Overall Rankings:

A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
The Phantom Menace
The Last Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
The Force Awakens
Return of the Jedi
Attack of the Clones

Rogue One
The Clone Wars

A New Hope:

I enjoy it most of all for Binary Sunset, the history of a story that came before and the endless possibilities it ends on. I also apperciate how it changed the way we look at movies. I love how Princess Leia has such sass and doesn't backdown from anyone. I love Obi-Wan with his kindness and mentorship of Luke. Luke is great too for how he has longing for more. I think we can all relate to that. The sense of adventure in the simple moments of Leia and Luke swinging across the rope on the Death Star is so fun or when Han comes to Luke and the Rebel Alliance's rescue. All and all it's really a fun adventure story with good themes.

The Empire Strikes Back:

I enjoy this one for Luke and Yoda on Dagobah, Leia and Han, Cloud City, and how everything is left unresolved at the end. A New Hope is more adventure while The Empire Strikes Back is more spiritual and expanding of the story and deepening the characters. I enjoy when Yoda lifts the X-Wing from the swamp waters and when Leia connects with Luke through the Force. This could easily be my number one Star Wars but there's something about Binary Sunset that gives it a slight edge.

The Phantom Menace:

A controversial ranking for some but I really love everything about this movie. Except for Jar Jar's potty jokes and a couple other minor moments. I apperciate most how it's a story of people helping people, how there's childlike innocence and wonder, how there's symbolic relationships seen through duality in many forms throughout the story, and how it has great characters from Padme and Qui-Gon to Darth Maul and Watto. I love how it is different than the others in that it adds to the mythology and has many fun action pieces like the underwater sequence with the bongo, podrace, and lightsaber fight. In the end though it's a story of unity and that's I think why I love it like I do and it has the most beautiful score in the entire saga, in my opinion. Especially 'Anakin is Free' and the last bits of 'The Tide Turns' when Qui-Gon is requesting Obi-Wan to promise to train Anakin.

The Last Jedi:

This is defintely one of the most layered Star Wars movies to date in how it adds to pushing the story forward while also feeling familiar to what we know. The layers of Rey, Kylo, and Luke are all great. It took a couple viewings admittedly to get to seeing Luke in this way but then it really hit me how Luke Skywalker is George Lucas. The OT was his coming of age, while TLJ is him not being what everyone expected of him with the PT and how he has to let go. As with the story I love any moment spent with Rey and Kylo especially in the Throne Room but of course, Luke's tale about the history of the Jedi, and I love when Rose and Finn go to Canto Bight. I really enjoy the Faithers chase sequence. There's so much to love about this movie but I feel essential moments cannot go un-mentioned and that's all of Leia's moments but mainly with her and Luke, her and Holdo, her and Kylo from space, and her with Rey. Each have me near crying for different yet the same reason. I miss Carrie so much!

Revenge of the Sith:

It's far from perfect and I don't like certain moments with Anakin and the treatment of Padme apart from her first couple scenes or so but at the core this is a very interesting story for the psychological implications and how it's really the turning point in the whole saga. I really enjoy Palpatine's moments of seducing Anakin, especially at the opera house and when he reveals himself as the Sith Lord. I love the adventure that Obi-Wan goes on to find General Grievous and the chase through Utapau. I think the intro space battle is one of the best in the story as a whole. All and all, I really enjoy this one.

The Force Awakens:

I really enjoy The Force Awakens. It's a fun trip down memory lane while any moment with Rey, Kylo, and BB-8 has me glued in. I love every moment with Rey as she's the character I am most like in any Star Wars movie or movie in general. I've never felt like any character like I do with her. For that reason alone I really enjoy the movie. I enjoy most the interrogation scene with her and Kylo, everything on Takodana, Leia and Han ("When did that ever help? And don't say the Death Star." " Women always figure out the truth. Always."), Kylo's tantrums, and of course the snow fight between Rey and Kylo. It's a fun movie while also serving as a great bridge between Return of the Jedi and what comes after in The Last Jedi.

Return of the Jedi:

I could easily rank this one much higher but it's become harder to find where I place it with the saga continuing. I enjoy most the sail barge sequence, Leia and Wicket, and Luke and Darth Vader. The sail barge is great for Leia being the Hutt Slayer and how R2 was carrying Luke's lightsaber, Leia and Wicket is adorable and I equally love when Wicket hugs Han's leg (makes me think of Ben), and and of course the moments of Darth Vader and Luke, there's so much emotional context to these moments and when Anakin sees Luke with his own eyes for the first time is truly profound. And, of course the celebration at the end has a lovely tone of closure or so we thought it to be.

Attack of the Clones:

This one to me is the weakest link but it's honestly not as bad as it used to be for me. There's still plenty of moments that make me cringe but all and all it's a good story with beautiful set pieces like Naboo. I love any and all of Padme's outfits. With the story I enjoy the air speeder chase, Yoda with the younglings, Anakin's search for his mother, Obi-Wan and Jango, and Padme and Anakin in the field. I think the deleted scenes at her parent's house would've been so much better for the romance plot but it's not terrible, it just could've been better.

Rogue One:

I tend to rank the spinoffs separately from the Skywalker saga and admittedly haven't watched this one but a couple of times. I really apperciate how it expands the story and the world building. What I enjoy most about the story is It's introduction and everything up to roughly Eadu with Jyn and Galen. I really enjoy the moments spent with Chirrut. I personally think the Battle of Scarif drags on a bit too long. It's not a bad movie and it's really great in parts but it's not fully for me.

The Clone Wars:

It introduced us to Ahsoka and honestly I don't remember much else about it as it's been a long time since I've seen it. The series as a whole is great but the movie is only okay apart from Ahsoka.

Last edited by BB-Rey on Fri 20 Apr 2018, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
BB-Rey
BB-Rey
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by followmylead-kylodriver Fri 20 Apr 2018, 3:07 pm

Well, hey I'll add my list for what it's worth!
Favorite > Least
The Force Awakens (as a child of the '80's I got chills when a *girl* finally got a starring role with a lightsaber!)
The Last Jedi (climbed the list through repeated viewings! Reylo!)
Empire (Han/Leia love story and Vader's big reveal)
A New Hope (just for setting it all up... and Han and Luke were so adorable!)
Revenge of the Sith (so much drama... and Ani grew up so good!)
Rogue One (just couldn't get invested in the extra characters enough)
Return of the Jedi (Ewoks, hm.)
Attack of the Clones (the droid factory, the dialogue)
Phantom Menace

followmylead-kylodriver
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Thu 02 Aug 2018, 6:45 am

The way I do my rankings is by asking myself, between those two movies which one would I like to watch, and I build my list accordingly. With this method, my rankings depends on my mood but I suppose it's the same for other people.
First of all, I always hesitate to put the prequel trilogy because those movies are cheaters. They are now at the top of my list and they will be no matter what movie comes after. It is unfair and biaised, but so is opinion. It doesn't mean I don't like the orther ones.

My Overall Rankings:

The Phantom Menace
This movie reunite my favorite characters: Qui-Gon, Queen Padme, young Anakin, Shmi, Obi-wan and a not completly powerful Palpatine.
I like to feel in a big galaxy. I love Naboo, Coruscant and the political schemes. And I can never forget Duel of the Fates, both the fight and the music.

Attack of the Clones
I already spoken about it, but I like the romance between Padme and Anakin. I also think the investigation by Obi-wan was new and funny in this saga. And I love Kamino, the plantet and the design of its people.

Revenge of the Sith
This movie is really epic but the tragedy makes me too sad. I am a fan of the fight between Anakin and Obi-wan and Battle of the heroes but I find the switch in Anakin a little abrupt. And Padme deserved a better treatment by Lucas, even just letting there her deleted scenes.

The Last Jedi
Reylo! It also makes me appreciate much more Luke. I also like the part with Finn and Rose (she is one of my new favorite) and Canto Bight which reminds me of the prequels and Monte-Carlo. I am not a fan of Poe but I like Holdo in his story. And I love the Porgs, they are cute and adorable.

The Force Awakens
It is the movie which reconnected me with Star wars and introduced likable new characters in the trilogy, particularly Kylo Ren, the most nuanced character in this saga in my opinion. I feel guilty with this movie because when Han died, my first thought was "Finally Harrison Ford can get free from SW, he must be happy", and i never felt sad fot his death Nope . I now think this movie is a little too action packed. And, by Force' sake, you didn't have to make it this nostalgic JJ.

Return of the Jedi
I like the ewoks and I get fond of Jabba thanks to TCW (I want to see his son in the new Canon). I love the relationship between Vader and Luke, enemies trying to reconcile the fact they're family. When Vader choose to save him from the Emperor and he dies looking at Luke, it always makes me teary. And I cry during the force ghosts apparition (so happy to see Hayden) with Victory celebration in the background.

A New Hope
It's a classic story but it is well executed. All the media published around it since 1977 helps make it more intricate. And I don't mind the modified edition.

The Empire Strikes Back
I now it is normally a prefered one but I have good reason for this place. I am not attached to the Hanleia romance and though I like the father twist, I prefer seeing the consequences of it in ROTJ. And I find Hoth (Wampa and battle) boring.

Solo and Rogue One
It is a tie because I don't feel attached to the characters in RO but I like the story and the final battle vs I like the characters in Solo (I love Enfys Nest and Qui'ra) but I find the story boring. I am happy to see Maul in the end but it is too short. And what motivated me to see RO a second time was the Vader's slaughter in the end.

LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Fri 21 Sep 2018, 3:20 pm

I sooo enjoyed this anime version of ANH - this gives me fond memories of my favourite Saturday morning cartoons

MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Fri 21 Sep 2018, 10:13 pm

I find ranking the movies really difficult. It varies and often depends on my mood or is influenced by which films I saw most recently.

My current ranking is probably:
1) ESB (always my no. 1)
2) ANH
3) TLJ (initially had mixed feelings about the film and ranked it 5th, but it is starting to climb up in my ranking)
4) RotJ (used to be my no. 3, but I realized that it isn't as great as I remembered - too much of Jabba's palace and long ridiculous Ewok battles)
5) RO
6) RotS
7) TPM/AotC (I used to rank AotC last, but I started appreciating the film a bit more and in some viewings I like it more than TPM. TPM has the super-long Podrace sequence that IMO is the most boring sequence of all SW films.)
8) Solo (have only seen it once and didn't like it, but I might change my mind when I watch it again)

Characters
1) Ben Solo
2) Han, Leia, Vader (Han and Vader used to come first, but Ben pushed them to second place)
3) Jyn, Bodhi, K-2SO, DJ
4) Rey, Finn, Rose, BB-8, Luke, Qui-Gon
(Ranking characters is even more difficult than ranking films. I hope I didn't forget anyone.)

Lightsaber fight
1) TLJ (Reylo vs. Praetorian Guards)
2) TFA (Rey vs. Kylo)
3) ESB/RotJ
4) PT (sorry, but there is too much flouncing and jumping around that makes the fights seem unreal and uninteresting)
5) ANH

Special effects & Cinematography:
1) TLJ (the film looks so beautiful)
2) TFA
3) RO
4) OT
5) PT (Too much CGI. I thought they looked great when they were released, but they didn't age well and look so fake now. Even Yoda's costume in AotC is bad CGI.)
(not sure where I'd rank Solo, I need to watch it again)

Soundtrack
1) ESB (Imperial March, Han Solo and the Princess, The Asteroid Field, Yoda's Theme, The Rebel Fleet/End Credits)
2) RotS (Battle of the Heroes, Anakin's Betrayal, Anakin vs. Obi-Wan, Anakin's Dark Deeds)
3) ANH (Binary Sunset/Force Theme, Cantina Band, The Fighter Attack/Here They Come, The Throne Room)
4) TPM (Duel of the Fates, Qui-Gon's Funeral)
5) AotC (Across the Stars) (one of my favourite SW themes, but apart from that I don't remember any other new great themes from this film)
6) TFA (Kylo's theme, Rey's theme, The Jedi Steps/End Credits)
7) RotJ (Emperor's Throne Room, Luke and Leia)
8) TLJ (The Fathiers, The Last Jedi, The Spark) (I like the soundtrack, but it hasn't many new themes)
9) RO (Your Father Would Be Proud, The Imperial Suite) (I love the complete track "The Imperial Suite" on the CD, but I think its main motif/theme was completely overused in the film that I find it really annoying in all scenes)
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Tue 25 Sep 2018, 9:06 pm

Okay...I’m going to do this from the hip...
1) The Force Awakens
2) The Last Jedi
3) Return of the Jedi
4) Star Wars
5) Empire Strikes Back
6) Revenge of the Sith
7) The Phantom Meanace
Cool Attack of the Clones

If I add in the standalones, then Solo will be #5, Rogue One #6, pushing all other films down two slots.
Yes, I am a child of the OT, but here we are. I think Disney is doing a great job.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down