Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll

+16
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dementor
Helix
Armadeus
Saracene
FrolickingFizzgig
Search Your Feelings
Mana
Kessel
ISeeAnIsland
Force22
panki
Sylvia Snow
IoJovi
Darth_Awakened
Kylo Ren
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sexiest Woman in Star Wars

Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 10 ]
Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]
Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 13 ]
Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 10 ]
Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 42

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll

Post by Mana Thu 26 May 2016, 11:25 pm

Princess Leia all the way!!!!!
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll

Post by Sylvia Snow Fri 27 May 2016, 12:07 am

I just rematch the clip of Bastila and Revan by @bela.mesecina and the third part where Bastila talk about the Force Bond between her and Revan, I found it can also applied for Kylo and Rey. There're no doubt that the Force also want these two end up together but not only for a romantic relationship but also for the sake of the universe Laughing
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Fri 27 May 2016, 12:34 am

Since the distinction has been made, Slave Leia for sure. Not only did she look hot, she choked her evil captor.

Rey totally has the potential though.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings Fri 27 May 2016, 1:53 am

Slave Leia and ESB Leia
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Thu 30 Jun 2016, 11:33 pm

Rey is wife material to me, but unless she's made up to look a little more mature she looks a bit young for my taste. My first love takes the cake. Princess Leia in ESB. She's particularly appealing in the Cloud City outfit. It highlights her femininity but she's still a take charge kind of woman, and that's very sexy.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 30 Jun 2016, 11:43 pm

I think Padme is the most beautiful physically, especially in AotC. Say what you will about the prequels, but Padme's outfits were always extravagant, out there and really memorable.

I really don't see Rey as "sexy", so it's hard for me to judge her in this category. I think she's a lovely young woman, but "sexy" is not the first word that comes to mind when I think about her. Perhaps I'll change my mind as the sequels are released, but for now Leia is going to have to take the cake for me, because she's definitely a very different type of character. She's independent, strong, beautiful, really influential and has that edge of sass and "sexiness" that I feel neither other female protagonist embodies.

I have no idea who Bariss Offee is, but all I think of when I see that name is "coffee", and not just because the last name is "coffee" minus the "c". A barista is someone who specializes in fancy coffees. xD
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Fri 01 Jul 2016, 12:01 am

Natalie Portman is definitely one of the most stunning actresses in Hollywood, and she was great as Padme.

And she's talented too!
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Fri 01 Jul 2016, 3:27 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:I think Padme is the most beautiful physically, especially in AotC.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Oh yes, Natalie Portman is one of the most naturally beautiful women I've seen onscreen. Just stunning features and she's unbelievably graceful too. I have trouble thinking of Padme as "sexy" though, probably because of Natalie's little-girlish voice. Carrie Fisher now had a real sexy woman voice Smile
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:47 am

Jarael from the KOTOR comics

Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Arkanian
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:53 am

Yaddle.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Fri 01 Jul 2016, 3:12 pm

Helix wrote:Yaddle.
@Helix

Agree with you, Yoda would. Smile
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Wed 20 Jul 2016, 12:32 pm

I'll reserves my vote until KMT's character comes out. Wink
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 20 Jul 2016, 1:44 pm

I'm not a good judge of sexiness in women - I think Leia, Padmé and Rey are all equally beautiful, though - but I would say Darth Talon is definitely the most sexualised Star Wars character I can think of.

Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 FlzIvzj

Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Latest?cb=20090602041905

Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Darth_talon_and_darth_nihl_by_mattjamescomicarts-d881e1q

Oddly enough, Darth Talon was in the TFA concept art book:

Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Latest?cb=20160125000640

And didn't Pablo say she was in the original (Lucas?) version of the film? Yikes. I'm glad she's not in the sequel trilogy, but I imagine there would have been a lot less furore about the interrogation scene if it had gone more like this:

Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 4574421-tk+torture

Darth Talon feels kind of out of place in SW, IMO, but for some reason I find her a lot of fun to draw.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Sat 23 Jul 2016, 11:53 am

Padme all the way. But yes, Darth Talon is the most sexualized character - too sexualized for my taste though. That appearance is fine for online games IMO but not for Star Wars.
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 23 Jul 2016, 1:52 pm

I voted for Rey cause little scavenger had the sexiest sex that isn't sex but is sex (aka Force sex) in cinema ever:

Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Tumblr_o4h9deOvWa1v2g2ujo7_250
Sexiest Woman in Star Wars Poll - Page 2 Tumblr_static_780djzyasesc0404sk8g0go0w

Sorry bikini clad Jedi/Sith/whateevr you are ladies. This trumps you!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Tue 18 Oct 2016, 3:22 am

I guess it depends on personal taste in features and personality. Padme is a little too "brunette Barbie" for my taste. I prefer stronger, more distinctive features like Leia's. Also, Leia's take- charge, no-nonsense personality and deadpan humor really do it for me.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Thu 04 Jan 2018, 11:45 am

Darth Zane, number two, is my favorite out of this list.
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2