Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Battlefront

+26
colibri
Darth_marshmallow
Kessel
MrsWindu
ReyofLightSide
DarthRen
SoloSideCousin
nite0wl29
CienaRee
Man Without A Star
rey09
vaderito
Moonlight13
Marchtwin
SanghaRen
Geralt_Riv
IoJovi
Gemini
Helix
ZioRen
panki
Wizzia
Search Your Feelings
Rimfaxe96
Reylo Lemon
Airemyn
30 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Star Wars Battlefront  Empty Star Wars Battlefront

Post by Airemyn Thu 31 Mar 2016, 6:38 pm

Are there any other gamers on here playing it at the moment? What do you think of the new characters and maps? Greedo is interesting although I haven't had a chance to practice as him properly yet, but Nien Nunb is pretty awesome. Smile
Airemyn
Airemyn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Battlefront  Empty Re: Star Wars Battlefront

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 01 Apr 2016, 7:59 am

Airemyn wrote:Are there any other gamers on here playing it at the moment? What do you think of the new characters and maps? Greedo is interesting although I haven't had a chance to practice as him properly yet, but Nien Nunb is pretty awesome. Smile
I'm an a** near video games, but I do like battlefront, Vader is so cool bounce
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airemyn Fri 01 Apr 2016, 4:49 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
Airemyn wrote:Are there any other gamers on here playing it at the moment? What do you think of the new characters and maps? Greedo is interesting although I haven't had a chance to practice as him properly yet, but Nien Nunb is pretty awesome. Smile

I've always been a huge 1st person shooter fan since I was about 7 Embarassed Though in recent years I've been more into role playing games like Final Fantasy/Zelda/Xenoblade but Battlefront has revived the interest for me.

If you play using PS4 you could PM me your PSN and we could play in a team sometime?! Twisted Evil
Airemyn
Airemyn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Fri 01 Apr 2016, 4:51 pm

Waiting for my favourite walkthrough-guy to upload it all. I don't have the time to play myself (and I'm more into jump-'n-run-games anyway). Smile
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Apr 2016, 4:54 pm

Is this a multiplayer thing only? Or did I get that wrong?...I gotta thing against MMOs...IMO RPG should be a Solo experience only....multiplayers seem more like who has a bigger gun and runs better sort of thing...no skill there really...

Oh and I play PC exclusively...I'm sort of a nerd that way Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 01 Apr 2016, 5:44 pm

Airemyn wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:

I've always been a huge 1st person shooter fan since I was about 7 Embarassed Though in recent years I've been more into role playing games like Final Fantasy/Zelda/Xenoblade but Battlefront has revived the interest for me.

If you play using PS4 you could PM me your PSN and we could play in a team sometime?! Twisted Evil
Oh sorry, it's not mine, it's my brother's Evil or Very Mad
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airemyn Sat 02 Apr 2016, 9:55 am

Arcana wrote:Is this a multiplayer thing only? Or did I get that wrong?...I gotta thing against MMOs...IMO RPG should be a Solo experience only....multiplayers seem more like who has a bigger gun and runs better sort of thing...no skill there really...

Oh and I play PC exclusively...I'm sort of a nerd that way Very Happy

Yeah it's mostly online multiplayer but John Boyega is petitioning EA Games to introduce a single player story mode. He tweeted them about it and they invited him to come by to discuss it. Lolilol
Airemyn
Airemyn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2016, 12:44 pm

If they make it singleplayer I 'll definitely play...

I always wanted to play KOTOR but never got around to do it....is it worth the time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Airemyn Tue 05 Apr 2016, 5:35 am

Arcana wrote:If they make it singleplayer I 'll definitely play...

I always wanted to play KOTOR but never got around to do it....is it worth the time?
@Arcana

Never played it before but I've heard good things.... If I see a copy anywhere I'm grabbing it. Not sure what systems it's available on.
Airemyn
Airemyn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2016, 5:41 am

Airemyn wrote:
Arcana wrote:If they make it singleplayer I 'll definitely play...

@Arcana

Never played it before but I've heard good things.... If I see a copy anywhere I'm grabbing it. Not sure what systems it's available on.
@Airemyn

I have....ways....of acquiring it...maybe I already do have it....remember that a friend recomended it before ME...should find time soon....but I just started something else.....uh...decisions decisions....

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Thu 07 Apr 2016, 4:45 pm

Watched 2 hours of gameplay today and holy sh!t it looks so great! bounce And a big high five towards whoever came up with the idea that players can temporarily slip into the roles of Luke and Vader! Love the AT-ATs as well, the Hoth map looked awesome!
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airemyn Sun 10 Apr 2016, 11:02 am

Rimfaxe96 wrote:Watched 2 hours of gameplay today and holy sh!t it looks so great! bounce And a big high five towards whoever came up with the idea that players can temporarily slip into the roles of Luke and Vader! Love the AT-ATs as well, the Hoth map looked awesome!

@Rimfaxe96

Yeah I'm really enjoying it - you can also be Leia, Han, the Emperor, Boba Fett and now Greedo and Nein Nunb too. Smile

They all have their positives and negatives, but my favourites are Luke, Leia and Vader.

There's a night Hoth map too which is just gorgeous. The snow effects reminds me of Starkiller Base.
Airemyn
Airemyn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings Sat 16 Apr 2016, 4:36 am

Haven't gotten this game yet but I want to. I played SWTOR. Actually I play too many video games right now for Battlefront Laughing
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzia Mon 25 Apr 2016, 9:37 pm

I love the heroes mode even if I don't play really well when I have Luke or Vader (I'm better with Leia & Palpatine it's more easy I guess). It's funny to think that sometimes maybe we play with John or against him without even knowing it Cool
Wizzia
Wizzia
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sun 21 May 2017, 7:13 am

I like how they are trying to show that most people working for the Empire are not all bad people, but have been brainwashed to believe in the Empire. I find it amazing that the greyness is transpiring everything that is being issued, from books to video games.

I am a bit confused by Rey and Kylo shown with their TFA attires in the teaser, but then we saw them with their TLJ attires in the picture / screenshot. I suppose the costumes are part of a bonus you unlock. Which means I would never get it unlocked, since I s*** at video games, and I will not buy the game and wait for people to post their exploits on YouTube.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Sun 21 May 2017, 9:59 am

SanghaRen wrote:I like how they are trying to show that most people working for the Empire are not all bad people, but have been brainwashed to believe in the Empire. I find it amazing that the greyness is transpiring everything that is being issued, from books to video games.

I am a bit confused by Rey and Kylo shown with their TFA attires in the teaser, but then we saw them with their TLJ attires in the picture / screenshot. I suppose the costumes are part of a bonus you unlock. Which means I would never get it unlocked, since I s*** at video games, and I will not buy the game and wait for people to post their exploits on YouTube.
@SanghaRen

The TLJ outfits are only if you Preorder the game, unfortunately. The TFA looks are the 'defaults'.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Sat 10 Jun 2017, 5:21 pm

There you have the trailer for Battlefront 2:

And there is also gameplay video on youtube. There is Rey in that video. Smile

Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Sat 10 Jun 2017, 5:43 pm

@Geralt_Riv

Too bad I don't have a PS4. I've never wanted to play a game more in my life!
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 5:46 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:@Geralt_Riv

Too bad I don't have a PS4. I've never wanted to play a game more in my life!
@Cowgirlsamurai

It's never too late to get one! Wink Who has one? We should all play this together when it comes out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Sat 10 Jun 2017, 5:52 pm

Some people on Tumblr are making a big deal out of a screen cap that shows Rey in her new TLJ Jedi costume with a light saber that looks like Obi Wan's. Anyone know if characters play with different sabers?
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 6:02 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:Some people on Tumblr are making a big deal out of a screen cap that shows Rey in her new TLJ Jedi costume with a light saber that looks like Obi Wan's. Anyone know if characters play with different sabers?
@Cowgirlsamurai

Luke does in the first one. He's default outfit is the ROTJ one with the green lightsaber, but on Hoth, it's the Hoth outfit with the blue lightsaber

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Sat 10 Jun 2017, 6:31 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Cowgirlsamurai wrote:Some people on Tumblr are making a big deal out of a screen cap that shows Rey in her new TLJ Jedi costume with a light saber that looks like Obi Wan's. Anyone know if characters play with different sabers?
@Cowgirlsamurai

Luke does in the first one. He's default outfit is the ROTJ one with the green lightsaber, but on Hoth, it's the Hoth outfit with the blue lightsaber
@AppleCrumble122

But I mean, you don't get to change them whenever you want, and he doesn't play with any other characters' sabers? Here are the screenshots: 

Star Wars Battlefront  Img_5711

Star Wars Battlefront  Img_5713
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 6:31 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai

@AppleCrumble122

People have been asking Pablo about it on Twitter https://twitter.com/alvarezalex520/status/873660753542250500 He just said "Let's wait and see what's in the game" so no wiser on that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Sat 10 Jun 2017, 6:36 pm

I think it looks more like Luke's ROTJ saber, but they're so similar Suspect
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sat 10 Jun 2017, 7:15 pm

I wonder if Rey will create her own lightsaber using Luke's lightsaber hilt design... Confus

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next