Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like)

+16
Darth Dementor
Acritiqua
Tex
Socialnole
SoloSideCousin
Lily Snape
Birdwoman
Irina de France
ISeeAnIsland
Kylo Ren
snufkin
IoJovi
Force22
vaderito
Kessel
Reylo Lemon
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which of the following do you expect to happen in VIII? (Choose as many as you'd like)

Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_lcap12%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 42 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_lcap11%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 38 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_lcap13%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 45 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_lcap7%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 25 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_lcap11%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 40 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_lcap5%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 16 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_lcap7%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 26 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_lcap4%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 14 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_lcap16%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 56 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_lcap14%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 49 ]

Total Votes : 351

Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Empty Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like)

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 28 May 2016, 5:04 pm

Just looking to lighten the mood a little around here with what I hope is a fun poll to take a snapshot of some of the things that we reasonably think might happen in Episode VIII.

Base your responses on what we've seen in previous trilogies, your interpretation of TFA, and the various spoilers/leaks we've had so far.

You have the option to choose as many individual "predictions" as you'd like.

Last edited by ISeeAnIsland on Sat 28 May 2016, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Empty Re: Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like)

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 28 May 2016, 5:14 pm

The scar, THE SCAR!!! cheers
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Empty Re: Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like)

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 28 May 2016, 5:34 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:The scar, THE SCAR!!! cheers
@Maria Antonietta

Scar caress is proving to be a popular prediction so far! Evil
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 28 May 2016, 5:39 pm

DS and LS break from their masters and go Ronin together. Also my first thought in the middle of my brain exploding during the Interogation Scene was that at some point, it'll be implied that they've finally felt the Force together for reals (wink wink). There's for sure going to be some physical contact while they're stranded together. Other prediction might be that he goes back to FO at the end and it's their "We'll always have Paris" bittersweet ending.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sat 28 May 2016, 5:55 pm

I still can't see a full-on Reylo kiss coming in Episode VIII, but I think some kind of glancing touch/caress (of the scar especially), filled with UST is very possible with future character development, and would be awesome. Maybe a kiss or almost kiss if there's a lot of positive development, but for now who knows...

As for Kylo coming to "kill" Rey, I can understand Kylo coming to Ahch-to with the mission (pretext) to kill her, but I think he'll be unable to actually do it, so I want to see him come to his senses.

I also really want to see a Kylo and Leia reunion, but I think that probably won't happen until episode IX.

Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 28 May 2016, 6:12 pm

I want shirtless unmasking

Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Tumblr_o4d1mkvxhC1rszoo3o1_250
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 28 May 2016, 6:12 pm

snufkin wrote:DS and LS break from their masters and go Ronin together. Also my first thought in the middle of my brain exploding during the Interogation Scene was that at some point, it'll be implied that they've finally felt the Force together for reals (wink wink). There's for sure going to be some physical contact while they're stranded together. Other prediction might be that he goes back to FO at the end and it's their "We'll always have Paris" bittersweet ending.
@snufkin

The LS/DS break and going Ronin would be my first choice for an VIII ending, too, although I can see it making sense to put off that sort of ending until the end of IX.

I like the idea of the bittersweet ending, but I don't see him voluntarily going back to the FO (IF he grows as a character the way that I expect him to on Ahch-To) unless it's with the intention of taking down the FO from within.

I can also see a scenario where someone ends up in the hands of the FO at the end of VIII and a previously unlikely pairing (e.g. Rey/Kylo or Finn/Kylo) will need to start off IX with a tension-filled rescue.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 28 May 2016, 6:19 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:DS and LS break from their masters and go Ronin together. Also my first thought in the middle of my brain exploding during the Interogation Scene was that at some point, it'll be implied that they've finally felt the Force together for reals (wink wink). There's for sure going to be some physical contact while they're stranded together. Other prediction might be that he goes back to FO at the end and it's their "We'll always have Paris" bittersweet ending.
@snufkin

The LS/DS break and going Ronin would be my first choice for an VIII ending, too, although I can see it making sense to put off that sort of ending until the end of IX.

I like the idea of the bittersweet ending, but I don't see him voluntarily going back to the FO (IF he grows as a character the way that I expect him to on Ahch-To) unless it's with the intention of taking down the FO from within.

I can also see a scenario where someone ends up in the hands of the FO at the end of VIII and a previously unlikely pairing (e.g. Rey/Kylo or Finn/Kylo) will need to start off IX with a tension-filled rescue.
@ISeeAnIsland

If they go to a complete ESB callback, somebody's gotta end up in the clutches of the bad guys. Snoke is sort of like Jabba.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 28 May 2016, 6:20 pm

snufkin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@snufkin

@ISeeAnIsland

If they go to a complete ESB callback, somebody's gotta end up in the clutches of the bad guys. Snoke is sort of like Jabba.
@snufkin

Yup, and it sets up a ROTJ callback to start IX!
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by IoJovi Sat 28 May 2016, 8:04 pm

The way I see it, in regards to the original three heroes, VII was Han's movie, and VIII will be Luke's movie. That leaves IX to be Leia's movie. This will be most likely the one where she is reunited with her son. Therefore, I didn't choose that option, as much as I'm looking forward to that moment.

I voted for full on kiss - none of that "almost" sith. I want to see full on lip locks. Even if it's just through a vision. It has to happen!!!

No offense meant to anyone who voted for the other option - this is just me. Smile
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 28 May 2016, 9:19 pm

Force22 wrote:
IoJovi wrote:The way I see it, in regards to the original three heroes, VII was Han's movie, and VIII will be Luke's movie. That leaves IX to be Leia's movie. This will be most likely the one where she is reunited with her son. Therefore, I didn't choose that option, as much as I'm looking forward to that moment.

I voted for full on kiss - none of that "almost" sith. I want to see full on lip locks. Even if it's just through a vision. It has to happen!!!

No offense meant to anyone who voted for the other option - this is just me. Smile
@IoJovi

I didn't vote for either... I don't know if it's time to happen already. I think I prefer some insane UST. I don't know, but an almost kiss, or a kiss in a vision or a kiss later regretted can also cause UST, so I'm impartial.
@Force22

Yeah there's multiple satisfactory ways that could play out for me that wouldn't just make me happy, but ecstatic. First and foremost, even over a kiss, I want INSANE UST that this time doesn't go over half the audience's heads. I want it to be clear what the trajectory will be for these two characters. If we get a kiss as a result of that INSANE UST, even better.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 28 May 2016, 10:03 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@snufkin

@ISeeAnIsland

@snufkin

Yup, and it sets up a ROTJ callback to start IX!
@ISeeAnIsland

They can keep the Redwood National Forest, just no Ewoks please!

Last edited by snufkin on Tue 31 May 2016, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 29 May 2016, 5:40 pm

Shirtless! Kylo seems to be quite popular. Evil

Just wanted to throw out another thought. As a pro-Reylo-kiss-in-VIII person, I will say that I do think that if they kiss in VIII, they'll need to have circumstances separate them at the end of VIII (e.g. someone gets captured, or someone gets fed up and goes rogue on their own). That sets things up for an emotional reunion in IX. But if they went that route, would it be a bit too much of a callback to ESB/ROTJ?
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Sat 04 Jun 2016, 3:42 pm

All right. I'm going to break down by point in the poll because I feel like it:

Shirtless Kylo: I don't know, to be honest. It'd make sense with Mark Hamill's "dangerous dreamboat" comment (hehe), but you know, I won't exactly be disappointed if it doesn't happen (actually I will. I totally will. I mean, well, there are quite a few pics of Adam Driver shirtless, but I feel sorry for Rey. She'll be missing something.)

Rey touches/caresses Kylo's scar: YES. GIVE IT TO ME. I WANT THIS TO BE THE FINAL SCENE OF VIII. GIVE IT TO ME. THEN HAVE THEM BUMP FOREHEADS. LIKE DIS:

Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Tumblr_nbftsjacoo1s4pchto1_500
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) Tumblr_lokzemb5wk1qaky2jo1_500

Reylo kiss/almost-kiss: I talked about it above (more or less), but I think we'll get at the very least an almost kiss. I could see a kiss happening in VIII, but only at the very end. Otherwise, a kiss may not happen, but an almost-kiss is a safe bet for me.

FinnTran kiss: Pretty sure we'll get one. Reylo is going to be a long and rocky road, but if FinnTran is meant to be the lighter romance, I think those two will be kissing in the middle of VIII.

KMT betrays Finn: First off, I don't think Tran will actually be a Resistance traitor or something? Well, what I mean here is that yes, she might betray Finn for extra drama, but I think it's going to be because she's forced to. I have my own theory for Tran's character, and I'll just put in spoilers since it does contain spoilers for Bloodline:

Spoiler:

Leia-Kylo reunion: I have a gut feeling it will happen in IX only. Simply because VII is Han's movie, VIII is probably going to be Luke's movie, and that makes that IX will probably going to be Leia's. I think VIII is really going to focus on Luke and Kylo's former relationship, and what on Earth happened at the Jedi academy (or whatever it was). There are chances that Leia and Kylo will see each other in Act III of VIII, but I still personally think they'll really reunite in IX. Either way, I'm going to cry for sure.

Kylo tries to kill Rey: I don't think that'll happen. Not because I don't want Kylo to do bad shizzle and all that, because hey, he *is* still a villain, albeit being a sympathetic one. It's mostly due to my theory that Snoke actually doesn't want to kill Luke nor Rey, but rather "use" them. "Finish what you started" could very well mean turning Luke to the Dark Side, and that would explain why he's hiding. And as for Rey, she's raw Force power. You don't waste that.

Kylo attacks Rey but does not want to kill her: I talked about it above, but of course, especially with how Rey marked him, he's going to want to put on a tough show in front of the Knights of Ren. Methinks they probably weren't too impressed of discovering he got his a** kicked by some random scavenger. So we're going to get another duel between those two for sure (I'd be disappointed if we didn't), but as I explained above, he won't try to kill her. But I do think something will happen that will have Kylo deciding not to obey Snoke's orders, and there will be something that will encourage him not to try to bring Rey and/or Luke back with him...

Unhinged!Luke/Semi-dark Luke: I think it's entirely possible Luke became more Grey, but I'm saving my judgement. I've explained above I think Luke is hiding by fear of getting turned to the Dark Side, so it's very possible he might feel overall very insecure, especially with Rey around. Doesn't help that Rey could possibly be sharing a Force Bond with Kylo, and if we look at KOTOR, said Force Bond did help in Bastilla's Fall... And Rey's maybe strong with the Force n' all, but she's not exactly good Jedi material either. She's more like Ben/Kylo than the GA is lead to believe, and I'm pretty sure Luke will see that and grow more and more paranoid around her. And that's going to annoy her, and it won't be good...

Rey and Kylo going rogue: That's actually the ending I expect to see for VIII. It'd be suspenseful enough, because thing is, with Rey and Kylo being the two most powerful Force sensitive people of their time, since they decide in the end to team up, whatever side they choose will win, which puts a lot of stress on both sides. Doesn't help that the Resistance is in shambles, and that methinks something will happen that will have Rey and Kylo being parias from both Resistance and FO sides.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Sat 04 Jun 2016, 3:51 pm

I hope for a shirtless Kylo scene!

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2016, 4:10 pm

Irina de France wrote:
KMT betrays Finn: First off, I don't think Tran will actually be a Resistance traitor or something? Well, what I mean here is that yes, she might betray Finn for extra drama, but I think it's going to be because she's forced to. I have my own theory for Tran's character, and I'll just put in spoilers since it does contain spoilers for Bloodline:

Spoiler:
@Irina de France

I love this! You know what's weird though? I basically

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 04 Jun 2016, 4:13 pm

Irina de France wrote:

*snips a bunch of really good points*

Rey and Kylo going rogue: That's actually the ending I expect to see for VIII. It'd be suspenseful enough, because thing is, with Rey and Kylo being the two most powerful Force sensitive people of their time, since they decide in the end to team up, whatever side they choose will win, which puts a lot of stress on both sides. Doesn't help that the Resistance is in shambles, and that methinks something will happen that will have Rey and Kylo being parias from both Resistance and FO sides.
@Irina de France

THIS is the ending that I really want to see for VIII, although I could also see one or both of Rey or Kylo (or possibly Finn) ending up in their respective "enemies" hands at the end of VIII.

Given what's being hinted at about Luke, I also think that we're going to almost have to see Kylo becoming Rey's teacher (in a more formal sense) at some point. I feel like that was too heavily foreshadowed in VII for that not to happen. If Rey and Kylo both went rogue at the end of VIII, it could set up for a nice "training" arc at the beginning of IX and also give them some alone time for the romance arc to build.

My only real concern about them going rogue at the end of VIII is that I'm kind of hoping that they'll go off to find their own path together at the end of IX, and them starting on that path in VIII would make that ending redundant.

ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 04 Jun 2016, 4:15 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Irina de France wrote:

Spoiler:
@Irina de France

I love this! You know what's weird though? I basically

Spoiler:
@AppleCrumble122

Sorry for the DP, but wanted to add this. Because I love this idea.

Bloodline spoiler:
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2016, 4:27 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:Sorry for the DP, but wanted to add this. Because I love this idea.

Bloodline spoiler:
@ISeeAnIsland

Yeah I agree! It would be awesome!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Sat 04 Jun 2016, 4:48 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:Sorry for the DP, but wanted to add this. Because I love this idea.

Bloodline spoiler:
@ISeeAnIsland

Spoiler:
@AppleCrumble122

Spoiler:
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2016, 4:52 pm

Irina de France wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:

Bloodline spoiler:
@ISeeAnIsland

Spoiler:
@AppleCrumble122

Spoiler:
@Irina de France

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Sun 05 Jun 2016, 1:33 am

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Irina de France wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:

Bloodline spoiler:
@ISeeAnIsland

Spoiler:
@AppleCrumble122

Spoiler:
@Irina de France

Spoiler:
@AppleCrumble122

Field trip with Zuko!!!   Smile (Avatar thingy in which people seem to keep bonding with the redeemed dark Prince (with a facial scar and daddy issues and inheritance of dark and light from his family and arrogance and anger management problems and I could keep going because it's fun) by going on individual excursions with him.)

Last edited by Lily Snape on Sun 05 Jun 2016, 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum