Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like)

+16
Darth Dementor
Acritiqua
Tex
Socialnole
SoloSideCousin
Lily Snape
Birdwoman
Irina de France
ISeeAnIsland
Kylo Ren
snufkin
IoJovi
Force22
vaderito
Kessel
Reylo Lemon
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which of the following do you expect to happen in VIII? (Choose as many as you'd like)

Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 42 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 38 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 45 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 25 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 40 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 16 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 26 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 14 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 56 ]
Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 49 ]

Total Votes : 351

Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like)

Post by SoloSideCousin Sun 05 Jun 2016, 3:09 am

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Irina de France wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:Sorry for the DP, but wanted to add this. Because I love this idea.

Bloodline spoiler:
@ISeeAnIsland

Yeah I agree! It would be awesome!

Spoiler:
@AppleCrumble122

Spoiler:
@Irina de France

Spoiler:
@AppleCrumble122

Spoiler:

SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like) - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode VIII predictions (choose as many as you'd like)

Post by Socialnole Sat 11 Jun 2016, 9:55 am

Can we add Kylo flies the Falcon to the poll. My heart just wants to see it Very Happy
Socialnole
Socialnole
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 11 Jun 2016, 5:19 pm

Socialnole wrote:Can we add Kylo flies the Falcon to the poll. My heart just wants to see it Very Happy
@Socialnole

I can't add anything to this poll, but I was thinking of doing a second poll while news is a bit slow here. Kylo flying the Falcon is definitely a headcanon favorite of mine--I will make sure to include it!
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 12 May 2017, 12:52 am

Bump.

This thread is almost a year old, and I thought that it might be amusing to look back at what we were thinking a year ago. Especially since we seem to be back in spoiler drought mode. Razz
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Fri 12 May 2017, 9:25 am

This is my first time seeing this poll and I've got to say all the poll suggestions still hold up really well. Except maybe the Leia and Kylo reunion. I’m still shocked by Carrie Fisher’s passing. It’s sort of crazy that we still don't have any definitive answers to any of these. The lid is screwed on pretty tight with spoilers for TLJ.  

I'm gonna level with y'all. I've got a nice bottle of champagne that I've been holding onto for a while. If we get any form of reylo kiss I'll be popping that bad boy when I get home from the theater. If we get shirtless Kylo or Rey caressing his scar that is just icing on my proverbial reylo cake.

I really hope I’m in the theater with some antis because if that kiss does come I’d love to see them exiting the theater mid movie.  Cool  However, I might be too busy swooning from the mere excitement of it all too even notice. Razz
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Fri 12 May 2017, 9:40 am

Tex wrote:This is my first time seeing this poll and I've got to say all the poll suggestions still hold up really well. Except maybe the Leia and Kylo reunion. I’m still shocked by Carrie Fisher’s passing. It’s sort of crazy that we still don't have any definitive answers to any of these. The lid is screwed on pretty tight with spoilers for TLJ.  

I'm gonna level with y'all. I've got a nice bottle of champagne that I've been holding onto for a while. If we get any form of reylo kiss I'll be popping that bad boy when I get home from the theater. If we get shirtless Kylo or Rey caressing his scar that is just icing on my proverbial reylo cake.

I really hope I’m in the theater with some antis because if that kiss does come I’d love to see them exiting the theater mid movie.  Cool  However, I might be too busy swooning from the mere excitement of it all too even notice. Razz
@Tex

I'm glad that I am not the only one who's thought of anti reaction in the theater, lol! I keep imagining a smattering of "boos" and me having to drown them out with loud cheers, lol. But I think that I might be too close to internet fandom on that. I think that they will do it in such a way that either people will be blown away or people will be flat out happy about it, even if they started off not wanting it. Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 12 May 2017, 9:44 am

Tex wrote:This is my first time seeing this poll and I've got to say all the poll suggestions still hold up really well. Except maybe the Leia and Kylo reunion. I’m still shocked by Carrie Fisher’s passing. It’s sort of crazy that we still don't have any definitive answers to any of these. The lid is screwed on pretty tight with spoilers for TLJ.  

@Tex

cheers bounce Jumping bounce cheers
I'm not predicting it will happen 100%, but I am needing that Reylo kiss (vision, real time, accidental or otherwise) with all my being!!!! Seriously, I'll melt right there in my seat! Anti-meltdowns aren't the primary reason I am hoping for this, but I consider that a well deserved bonus for every person here...

We will have earned it.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Fri 12 May 2017, 10:11 am

@SoloSideCousin

I use to be heavily in the Spider-man fandom back when Toby Maguire was still Spidey (god that feels like a million years ago) and at the mid-night showing for Spider-Man 3 a guy got up and yelled at the screen some serious profanity when Mary Jane (Kirsten Dunst) kissed Harry (James Franco). He flipped off the screen and left the theater. It was sort of hilarious. The movie was terrible so I don’t hold it against him, but it was a little much. So yeah we “might” get a few boos at the early showings, but if they do the buildup right I can see the payoff being “I am you’re father” leaves of blown away. People love a good romance especially ones that lean towards tragic or star-crossed.

@IoJovi
Yes, it will be well deserved. Can you imagine what this forum and tumblr will look like? So much celebration and relief.
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 12 May 2017, 12:51 pm

Yes!  I was pleasantly surprised at how well our various predictions seem to be holding up. Granted, I did post the original poll right after the Ireland shoot ended, and if we're being fair, outside of the teaser trailer/teaser poster, we haven't gotten a whole lot spoiler-wise since then.

Given that I know sometimes we get a bit down about things, I thought that this poll was a bit of a confidence booster in showing how well on-track we've been (at least with the rumblings we've heard)...even back a year ago. There's a second poll with some more options (e.g. "Kylo flies the Falcon!") that I'll bump up at some point.

And as far as Shirtless! Kylo goes, I think that's pretty much a given at this point, given the Captain America Finn and the rumors that Kylo's first shot is of him on a medical table being tended to by a droid.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Acritiqua Fri 12 May 2017, 1:06 pm

I voted for these:

Leia-Kylo reunion
Kylo tries to kill Rey
Kylo attacks Rey but does not want to kill her (I hope for this one, but it might be the one above it)
Unhinged! Luke (or semi-dark Luke)

I would be astonished if Rey and Kylo kissed in TLJ. I could easily imagine increasing sexual tension between them that doesn't brim over until episode IX in some form. And I think I'd really like the dynamic where Rey is fierce and unrelenting, and Kylo is trying to figure out how to reach her.

I should have voted for shirtless Kylo too as that might happen since he has to heal from his injuries. Also I would kind of like the parallel between Luke and Kylo here. Each start out the second trilogy episode with a bacta tank in their immediate future (needing to heal from being maimed).
Acritiqua
Acritiqua
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 12 May 2017, 1:55 pm

Option not on this poll, just like the rise of the New Jedi, the rise of the New Disgruntled Fans. Who complain about the ST the same way many fans complain about the PT. Bonus if a big part of why they're disgruntled has to do with my wish list option, Crazy or Dark Luke. Although I'm guessing that they are doing Dark Luke, just that it's Ben's story line.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 12 May 2017, 2:32 pm

snufkin wrote:Option not on this poll, just like the rise of the New Jedi, the rise of the New Disgruntled Fans. Who complain about the ST the same way many fans complain about the PT. Bonus if a big part of why they're disgruntled has to do with my wish list option, Crazy or Dark Luke. Although I'm guessing that they are doing Dark Luke, just that it's Ben's story line.
@snufkin

Yeah, I'm thinking of doing a new poll to incorporate the bits of new info that we've gottten since the last round of polls....also, including some of the choices from the last round, just to track how our opinions have stayed the same or changed.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Sat 13 May 2017, 11:56 am

IoJovi wrote:

@Tex

I'm not predicting it will happen 100%, but I am needing that Reylo kiss (vision, real time, accidental or otherwise) with all my being!!!! Seriously, I'll melt right there in my seat! Anti-meltdowns aren't the primary reason I am hoping for this, but I consider that a well deserved bonus for every person here...

We will have earned it.
@IoJovi

I would love for both kisses to happen: one in a vision then one for real.
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 13 May 2017, 4:53 pm

Darth Dementor wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@Tex

We will have earned it.
@IoJovi

@Darth Dementor

Good thinking! Both pairings (Han and Leia & Anakin and Padme) had more than one kiss in their respective second installments. Although this time around I'd say that these might end up being split with Finn and Rose.

Even if we get one single Reylo kiss, vision or otherwise, I'll be jumping for joy...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sat 13 May 2017, 5:56 pm

Darth Dementor wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@Tex

We will have earned it.
@IoJovi

@Darth Dementor

Maybe Rey was looking dazed and gasping in the beginning of the teaser because she got kissed in a starry space vision... Laughing I'd love Finn and Rose to kiss after escape on space horse.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 13 May 2017, 5:59 pm

panki wrote:
Darth Dementor wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@Tex

We will have earned it.
@IoJovi

@Darth Dementor

Maybe Rey was looking dazed and gasping in the beginning of the teaser because she got kissed in a starry space vision... Laughing I'd love Finn and Rose to kiss after escape on space horse.
@panki

I think that the FinnRose kiss is a relatively safe bet at some point in TLJ. The question is will we get any sort of kiss (vision/dream Reylo kiss? Space Horse kiss) in that 40-50 minute window like ESB and AoTC had!
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Sat 13 May 2017, 6:04 pm

Considering that there are three kisses in the second movie of a trilogy... my guess is that Finn and Rose are going to get two, and Rey and Kylo one. I'm hoping for theirs to be at the movie's climax, lol.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Sat 13 May 2017, 6:13 pm

The Reylo kiss will be an after-credits scene for 9. Laughing Is a space horse kiss a kiss on the horse or a kiss for the horse?
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 13 May 2017, 7:14 pm

panki wrote:
Darth Dementor wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@Tex

We will have earned it.
@IoJovi

@Darth Dementor

@panki

I like to think of that scene with Rey gasping and falling onto that rock as the point where she sees Ben stepping out of the shower through the Force bond.

Yes, I absolutely have been reading way too much fanfiction as of late... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 13 May 2017, 8:07 pm

I'd bet Finn gets a light hearted (but non-sibling) "kiss for luck" moment a la the first movie.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Sun 14 May 2017, 4:38 am

I'm not wholly convinced we'll ever see a Reylo kiss or act of affection. It might be entirely implied or left for after the end of IX. It might be that they just leave together at the end. Or Kylo dies and the last scene is Rey asking for pickles and ice cream.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 3:18 pm

I predict there will be two, possibly three Reylo kisses in TLJ. I see the first kiss being completely unplanned and in the heat of the moment.

In my head canon, Kylo is kept prisoner inside a hut when it happens. Rey has been told by Luke not to speak to him. But in the night, she visits him because she is curious. They have a private conversation that is actually quite civil. Kylo and Rey seem to truly understand one another, and she finds herself drawing closer and closer to him. Then, out of nowhere, she kisses him. They're both shocked, but neither pulls away... then the hut explodes. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 14 May 2017, 4:51 pm

WhatGirl wrote:I predict there will be two, possibly three Reylo kisses in TLJ. I see the first kiss being completely unplanned and in the heat of the moment.

In my head canon, Kylo is kept prisoner inside a hut when it happens. Rey has been told by Luke not to speak to him. But in the night, she visits him because she is curious. They have a private conversation that is actually quite civil. Kylo and Rey seem to truly understand one another, and she finds herself drawing closer and closer to him. Then, out of nowhere, she kisses him. They're both shocked, but neither pulls away... then the hut explodes. Razz
@WhatGirl

Actually I have very similar trashy head canon. Rey as being very forgivable is bringing Kylo food while he is imprisoned in a hut.
Of course, Rey is doing it behind uncle/master Luke's back.
The scenery is very intimate, because it's night and the only source of light is some kind of space candle. A lots of shadows everywhere. She tries to speak to him and urge him to eat. Kylo is a complete wreck of his only guilty and possibly fear of Snoke for yet another failure (being caught by Luke and Rey).
Yet, the Solo blood still boils, an despite the fact he killed Han in reality, he's unable to kill Han in himself. He tries to pull some of Han's pick ups but in his hilarious dark side way. The atmosphere is very tense with lots of UST. Rey is confused but not afraid any more. She tries to use all of light side tricks: compassion and patience - that's why the seduction goes both ways. They're both tempted.
At this point, I don't think that the kiss would happen, rather an almost kiss scenario, in the very moment when angry Luke appears.
***BOOOOOOM***

- end of cheesy fan fiction-
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 14 May 2017, 4:53 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:I predict there will be two, possibly three Reylo kisses in TLJ. I see the first kiss being completely unplanned and in the heat of the moment.

@WhatGirl

Actually I have very similar trashy head canon. Rey as being very forgivable is bringing Kylo food while he is imprisoned in a hut.
The scenery is very intimate, because it's night and the only source of light is some kind of space candle. A lots of shadows everywhere. She tries to speak to him and urge him to eat. Kylo is a complete wreck of his only guilty and possibly fear of Snoke for yet another failure (being caught by Luke and Rey).
Yet, the Solo blood still boils, an despite the fact he killed Han in reality, he's unable to kill Han in himself. He tries to pull some of Han's pick ups but in his hilarious dark side way. The atmosphere is very tense with lots of UST. Rey is confused but not afraid any more. She tries to use all of light side tricks: compassion and patience - that's why the seduction goes both ways. They're both tempted.
At this point, I don't think that the kiss would happen, rather an almost kiss scenario, in the very moment when angry Luke appears.
***BOOOOOOM***

@Darth_Awakened

I love you I love you I love you

Ooooo tell me more...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 10:06 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:

@WhatGirl

At this point, I don't think that the kiss would happen, rather an almost kiss scenario, in the  very moment when angry Luke appears.
***BOOOOOOM***

@Darth_Awakened

If this were a fanfic, I would bookmark + give kudos + subscribe. Pop corn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next