Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Image of Kylo?

+40
Cowgirlsamurai
Piper Maru
Helix
nemapasara
ReyofLightSide
LadyHa
Annwyn
Hasi
Sylvia Snow
Xylo Ren
guardienne
Little_Boots
Kaleyna
WillowMeena
Kyla Ren
Darth_Awakened
Rei of Sunshine
Saracene
Gemini
Lily Snape
Krafty
vaderito
Darth Rowan
jakkusun
BastilaBey
ZioRen
Kylo Ren
motherofpearl1
Darth Dementor
Reynak
Kessel
Slade
snufkin
ZenBrainJam
SoloSideCousin
IoJovi
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
Mana
Search Your Feelings
44 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by snufkin Mon 14 Nov 2016, 7:30 pm

WhatGirl wrote:Poor baby... there's always next time. Sad

@WhatGirl

"Text me tomorrow, please???"

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 14 Nov 2016, 8:30 pm

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 13 Defeat10

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 13 Defeat12

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 13 Defeat11

I hope I'm not the only one that finds these three images...his horizontal posture and his face...the hottest poses of Kylo thus far

Even in motion when he's panting...hot d*mn

Like stay down, I'm on my way dark prince of sex drunken
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 14 Nov 2016, 8:45 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:

I hope I'm not the only one that finds these three images...his horizontal posture and his face...the hottest poses of Kylo thus far

@Xylo Ren

This inspires so many thoughts and ideas that I can't quite describe without violating our terms and conditions. So very, very much I want to say... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 14 Nov 2016, 8:55 pm

"Text me tomorrow? Please?" First picture is the moment where you can hear him moaning her name on the soundtrack.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 14 Nov 2016, 8:59 pm

snufkin wrote:"Text me tomorrow? Please?" First picture is the moment where you can hear him moaning her name on the soundtrack.
@snufkin

So, so much I want to say here. lol!. Especially about moaning Rey's name...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 14 Nov 2016, 9:02 pm

IoJovi wrote:
snufkin wrote:"Text me tomorrow? Please?" First picture is the moment where you can hear him moaning her name on the soundtrack.
@snufkin

So, so much I want to say here. lol!. Especially about moaning Rey's name...
@IoJovi

I feel so sad. I've never been able to hear the "Harder! Harder!" or him moaning "Rey..." when I've watched TFA. Do I need to watch it on my laptop with headphones or something?
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 14 Nov 2016, 9:05 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
@snufkin

So, so much I want to say here.  lol!. Especially about moaning Rey's name...
@IoJovi

I feel so sad. I've never been able to hear the "Harder! Harder!" or him moaning "Rey..." when I've watched TFA. Do I need to watch it on my laptop with headphones or something?
@ISeeAnIsland

The Harder! Harder! part is fairly obvious to me, and he does "moan" it in a certain way.  It happens probably a minute before she slashes his face.  He also sounds rather breathless.  I admit though, I've never been able to hear him say "Rey" at the end.  It does look like he's trying to say something to her, but can't get the words out.

Fyi, I've only watched it on my regular 55" tv since the movie came out on video.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 14 Nov 2016, 10:06 pm

IoJovi wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
@snufkin

So, so much I want to say here.  :lol!:. Especially about moaning Rey's name...
@IoJovi

@ISeeAnIsland

The Harder! Harder! part is fairly obvious to me, and he does "moan" it in a certain way.  It happens probably a minute before she slashes his face.  He also sounds rather breathless.  I admit though, I've never been able to hear him say "Rey" at the end.  It does look like he's trying to say something to her, but can't get the words out.

Fyi, I've only watched it on my regular 55" tv since the movie came out on video.

I have noise cancelling headphones and it sure sounds like he's moaning "Oooh Rey!" "Oooh Rey!" when they cut away to show him on the ground gasping and then trying to lift his head to look at her. Same thing with the "Harder! Harder!" when she knocks him down to his knees.

And from the way that photo is lightened in Photoshop, you can almost tell how the scar's gonna look in the next two films. Those of you hoping for a shirtless scene, well maybe you'll get one as a pretext of him trying to show her the extent of what she did to him.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 14 Nov 2016, 10:16 pm

@Snufkin So what I'm picturing then is Kylo not only unmasking for Rey (again) to show her his facial scar, but also ripping off his shirt in a blaze of gloriousness to show off the extent of how far down it goes?  

lol!

I can get on board with that...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 14 Nov 2016, 10:33 pm

@IoJovi - hahaha, sure imagine it like some cheesy romance novel cover with first the helmet coming off dramatically (with perfectly coiffed hair) and then later the shirt:

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 13 59a8f80f5bab091e33bad78a5492d49e

All to underscore her guilt over what she did to him and for him, a reminder of how far he fell in going against Han. Only for those dramatic character development details, of course! More in Lever Never Sent style

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 13 LNSent1

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 13 800_074_large
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 14 Nov 2016, 10:59 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:

@Xylo Ren

I do too, but mainly because I kind of like what he looks like when he gets overpowered. Let's just say that's my favorite "dynamic" of his with Rey in Reylo fics too.  Wink

IoJovi wrote:@Snufkin So what I'm picturing then is Kylo not only unmasking for Rey (again) to show her his facial scar, but also ripping off his shirt in a blaze of gloriousness to show off the extent of how far down it goes?  

lol!

@IoJovi

I'm actually pretty sure they'll have him shirtless at some point just to show the extent of that wound. They seemed like they were very deliberate about where it was (ie that it VERY conveniently missed all vital facial features. They're clearly not trying to disfigure him) and where it spanned. They're going to make sure we see it.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 14 Nov 2016, 11:23 pm

One inch to the right he could have lost an eye...ouch.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 14 Nov 2016, 11:41 pm

ZioRen wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:

@Xylo Ren

I do too, but mainly because I kind of like what he looks like when he gets overpowered. Let's just say that's my favorite "dynamic" of his with Rey in Reylo fics too.  Wink

IoJovi wrote:@Snufkin So what I'm picturing then is Kylo not only unmasking for Rey (again) to show her his facial scar, but also ripping off his shirt in a blaze of gloriousness to show off the extent of how far down it goes?  

lol!

@IoJovi

I'm actually pretty sure they'll have him shirtless at some point just to show the extent of that wound. They seemed like they were very deliberate about where it was (ie that it VERY conveniently missed all vital facial features. They're clearly not trying to disfigure him) and where it spanned. They're going to make sure we see it.
@ZioRen

I wouldn't be surprised if there's some parallel with Shirtless! Finn emerging from his Magic Bacta Suit and a Shirtless! Kylo shot showing of the chest scar and bowcaster scar.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 15 Nov 2016, 12:39 am

Anakin stripped, Luke stripped, I'm pretty sure Kylo will strip. He won't let Finn outstage him! Very Happy
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 15 Nov 2016, 12:53 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:Anakin stripped, Luke stripped, I'm pretty sure Kylo will strip. He won't let Finn outstage him! Very Happy

@motherofpearl1

I can just imagine the requirements for writing the story/screenplay, "figure out a way to get him shirtless at some point!" Ache-to may be a planet of islands, but it doesn't exactly look like the type of place where they're going to be going to the beach. And Luke being shirtless in a diaper wasn't terribly hot, versus Han who kept his shirt on the entire time. Still, sure they'll find some pretext to have him force her to see what she did to him.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 15 Nov 2016, 1:46 am

Oh,he's going to confront her about those scars, especially as she was channelling the Dark Side while inflicting them.

I'm just wondering how she'll respond - will she feel guilty or just tell him to get lost?
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Tue 15 Nov 2016, 1:50 am

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if there's some parallel with Shirtless! Finn emerging from his Magic Bacta Suit and a Shirtless! Kylo shot showing of the chest scar and bowcaster scar.

@ISeeAnIsland

I could see something like that happening; the ST sure likes its parallels, going by all the ones we saw in TFA...especially when it comes to Kylo.

Hope for Shirtless!Kylo (and Shirtless!Finn, which is likely to be happening anyway) remains alive!
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 15 Nov 2016, 2:25 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:Oh,he's going to confront her about those scars, especially as she was channelling the Dark Side while inflicting them.

I'm just wondering how she'll respond - will she feel guilty or just tell him to get lost?
@motherofpearl1

Oh probably something different than those two responses. I mean, she feels guilty already. But likely she's going to be gobsmacked if he takes off his shirt to show her.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 15 Nov 2016, 2:29 am

Wow....I'd forgotten that. Shocked

Adam's been working out as well, I think.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2016, 6:41 am

Xylo Ren wrote:I hope I'm not the only one that finds these three images...his horizontal posture and his face...the hottest poses of Kylo thus far

@Xylo Ren

Oh no, I think Kylo looks very good on his back. Wink

snufkin wrote:And from the way that photo is lightened in Photoshop, you can almost tell how the scar's gonna look in the next two films. Those of you hoping for a shirtless scene, well maybe you'll get one as a pretext of him trying to show her the extent of what she did to him.
@snufkin

I adjusted the light levels and went, "damn!" at that shoulder wound. The one on his face is fairly mild compared to that - it looks like it goes down to nearly the bone.

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 15 Nov 2016, 12:59 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:I hope I'm not the only one that finds these three images...his horizontal posture and his face...the hottest poses of Kylo thus far

Like stay down, I'm on my way dark prince of sex :drunken:
@Xylo Ren

Oh no, I think Kylo looks very good on his back. ;)

snufkin wrote:And from the way that photo is lightened in Photoshop, you can almost tell how the scar's gonna look in the next two films. Those of you hoping for a shirtless scene, well maybe you'll get one as a pretext of him trying to show her the extent of what she did to him.
@snufkin

I adjusted the light levels and went, "damn!" at that shoulder wound. The one on his face is fairly mild compared to that - it looks like it goes down to nearly the bone.

@WhatGirl

Yeah it's gnarly and makes you think that they'll have to put it on display at some point in VIII. As for being on his back, Rey will probably have to look at that thing every morning depending on which side of the bed she sleeps on.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Thu 17 Nov 2016, 12:30 am

snufkin wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:Anakin stripped, Luke stripped, I'm pretty sure Kylo will strip. He won't let Finn outstage him! Very Happy

@motherofpearl1

I can just imagine the requirements for writing the story/screenplay, "figure out a way to get him shirtless at some point!" Ache-to may be a planet of islands, but it doesn't exactly look like the type of place where they're going to be going to the beach. And Luke being shirtless in a diaper wasn't terribly hot, versus Han who kept his shirt on the entire time. Still, sure they'll find some pretext to have him force her to see what she did to him.
@snufkin

To quote the incomparable Alan Rickman as Alexander Dane in Galaxy Quest, "I see you've managed to get your shirt off." Smile
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 17 Nov 2016, 1:10 am

Lily Snape wrote:
snufkin wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:Anakin stripped, Luke stripped, I'm pretty sure Kylo will strip. He won't let Finn outstage him! :D

@motherofpearl1

I can just imagine the requirements for writing the story/screenplay, "figure out a way to get him shirtless at some point!" Ache-to may be a planet of islands, but it doesn't exactly look like the type of place where they're going to be going to the beach.  And Luke being shirtless in a diaper wasn't terribly hot, versus Han who kept his shirt on the entire time. Still, sure they'll find some pretext to have him force her to see what she did to him.
@snufkin

To quote the incomparable Alan Rickman as Alexander Dane in Galaxy Quest, "I see you've managed to get your shirt off."  :)
@Lily Snape

I was the buzzkill earlier who pointed out that up until the PT, Ewan McGregor did full frontal nudity in almost all of his movies. But if she carved up his shoulder and they're going to have a reckoning and spend time together, he'll find a way to go shirtless in order to lure her over to the Darkside to show it to her for maximum guilt.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 17 Nov 2016, 2:36 am

There has to be a reason for that shoulder wound.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Nov 2016, 6:54 am

Yeah, he has quite a few upper body wounds - I think it's very plausible that we're getting a shirtless scene.

I mean, if there's going to be an underwater fight as rumors suggest, they're going to have to find a way to get dry afterward right? lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next