Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Image of Kylo?

+40
Cowgirlsamurai
Piper Maru
Helix
nemapasara
ReyofLightSide
LadyHa
Annwyn
Hasi
Sylvia Snow
Xylo Ren
guardienne
Little_Boots
Kaleyna
WillowMeena
Kyla Ren
Darth_Awakened
Rei of Sunshine
Saracene
Gemini
Lily Snape
Krafty
vaderito
Darth Rowan
jakkusun
BastilaBey
ZioRen
Kylo Ren
motherofpearl1
Darth Dementor
Reynak
Kessel
Slade
snufkin
ZenBrainJam
SoloSideCousin
IoJovi
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
Mana
Search Your Feelings
44 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by IoJovi Fri 15 Jul 2016, 8:50 pm

I need to send my mother to this thread. She'll love it. I saw TFA with her back in January not knowing how she'd react, and my god if there's a bigger Reylo shipper than any of us here, she's it. She was just talking today about her reaction why Kylo first unmasked. Logically she knew he had to be young because at that point we knew who he was, but she wasn't expecting....that. He literally took her breath away.

She's reading a Reylo fanfic I sent her this evening (Seldom All They Seem by ambiguously) but hopefully she'll have a chance tomorrow.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 15 Jul 2016, 9:28 pm

He's such a beautiful Elf here. And looks about 12.  Laughing

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 4 Tumblr_o9n1dvm4PS1t3n54uo2_500
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Fri 15 Jul 2016, 10:45 pm

IoJovi wrote:Disheveled hot mess snow fight Kylo is always my favorite.  Particularly this image:

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 4 EPVII_Kylo_Lightsaber
@IoJovi

You want to know something funny? This is the precise moment I thought a kiss was going to happen. The tension and startling lack of proper "fight" energy just made me think the lightsabers were going to fall uselessly to the ground and they were just going to start making out.

Also, in the novelization I think he was described as being super angry here. Really....I don't see it. His gaze is ultra intense, but I see no anger, just his raw intensity.  (And we/Rey probably have a very hard time ripping our eyes off him Wink ) His gaze is just totally locked on her in an odd and very non-cousiny way... *smirks*

I still am in love with the first shot of him after he unmasked. That regal posture, smize and pout just did me in. But here is another one of my favorites Smile
Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 4 13626610
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sat 16 Jul 2016, 8:43 am

Choosing a favorite image of Kylo is like choosing a favorite child.

I don't have any children.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 4 Empty Heh

Post by Kaleyna Thu 21 Jul 2016, 9:44 pm

Too soon? Wink

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 4 13775910
Kaleyna
Kaleyna
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2016, 12:12 am

The dark prince in the snowy forest.

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 4 Tumblr_oaehdnf9hX1t3n54uo2_500

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 23 Jul 2016, 1:23 am

Yes, I like the 'end ones'.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sat 23 Jul 2016, 2:46 am

WhatGirl wrote:The dark prince in the snowy forest.

@WhatGirl

And Adam was just standing here, hanging out, when someone filmed him here.  I doubt he even knew he was being filmed.  Love it!  BTW is he chewing his bottom lip?
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2016, 6:57 am

Slade wrote:And Adam was just standing here, hanging out, when someone filmed him here.  I doubt he even knew he was being filmed.  Love it!  BTW is he chewing his bottom lip?
@Slade

Maybe he's eating mints. Gotta get ready for those close-up shots with Daisy/Rey. Razz (Just kidding.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleyna Sat 23 Jul 2016, 9:02 am

@WhatGirl

This definitely gives me the (naughty) warm and fuzzies.
Kaleyna
Kaleyna
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 23 Jul 2016, 9:39 am

Slade wrote:

@WhatGirl

And Adam was just standing here, hanging out, when someone filmed him here.  I doubt he even knew he was being filmed.  Love it!  BTW is he chewing his bottom lip?
@Slade

I honestly believe he doesn't realise how attractive he is.

motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sat 23 Jul 2016, 2:03 pm

motherofpearl1 wrote:
Slade wrote:

@WhatGirl

@Slade

@motherofpearl1

Adam has no idea how attractive he is.  I think he grew up being told he was unattractive and internalized it.  And unfortunately I think people still tell him that.  I *really* wish these talk show hosts who invite him on would *stop* saying stuff like "so, you have ears that stick out.  How's that working for you?" and "you're weird looking.  What's that like?"  I mean, FFS.

The man is a god.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Sat 23 Jul 2016, 6:51 pm

Slade wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:
Slade wrote:

@WhatGirl

@Slade

@motherofpearl1

Adam has no idea how attractive he is.  I think he grew up being told he was unattractive and internalized it.  And unfortunately I think people still tell him that.  I *really* wish these talk show hosts who invite him on would *stop* saying stuff like "so, you have ears that stick out.  How's that working for you?" and "you're weird looking.  What's that like?"  I mean, FFS.

The man is a god.
@Slade
Are you serious? People say that to him? On TV?
What uncivilized emotionless troglodytes.

I really like that gif.  It looks like it's in between takes, and Adam is still very much in character. The regality he projects is amazing.
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sat 23 Jul 2016, 7:11 pm

@Krafty

They phrase it a little "nicer" but yeah.  Adam seems to have some pretty bad self-esteem issues when it comes to his appearance (I infer this from the negative comments he has made about his own appearance).  One reason he initially was inclined to turn down the Kylo role is (from what I read somewhere) that he felt he wasn't attractive enough for the role. The regality Adam projects as Kylo is magnificent!  I wish more men would take a hint from him and stop schlepping around in godawful nylon basketball shorts with Duck Dynasty tshirts and bad haircuts.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 23 Jul 2016, 7:13 pm

Slade wrote:@Krafty

They phrase it a little "nicer" but yeah.  Adam seems to have some pretty bad self-esteem issues when it comes to his appearance.  One reason he initially was inclined to turn down the Kylo role is (from what I read somewhere) that he felt he wasn't attractive enough for the role. The regality Adam projects as Kylo is magnificent!  I wish more men would take a hint from him and stop schlepping around in godawful nylon basketball shorts with Duck Dynasty tshirts and bad haircuts.
@Slade

Right? His everyday look is typically a pair of jeans that fit well, solid colored t-shirt, and a leather jacket. Simple and masculine and way more stylish than what 90% of 30-something men wear as an everyday look.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sat 23 Jul 2016, 7:22 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:

They phrase it a little "nicer" but yeah.  Adam seems to have some pretty bad self-esteem issues when it comes to his appearance.  One reason he initially was inclined to turn down the Kylo role is (from what I read somewhere) that he felt he wasn't attractive enough for the role. The regality Adam projects as Kylo is magnificent!  I wish more men would take a hint from him and stop schlepping around in godawful nylon basketball shorts with Duck Dynasty tshirts and bad haircuts.
@Slade

Right? His everyday look is typically a pair of jeans that fit well, solid colored t-shirt, and a leather jacket. Simple and masculine and way more stylish than what 90% of 30-something men wear as an everyday look.
@ISeeAnIsland

Yes, and they should take a hint from Kylo in terms of how they carry themselves:  stop mansprawling and woohooing and learn to project some regality and elegance.  I mean, d*** ,Kylo even looks regal and elegant when he is chasing Rey through the snowy woods (well,up until she hands his a** to him on a platter).
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 23 Jul 2016, 7:25 pm

They phrase it a little "nicer" but yeah.  Adam seems to have some pretty bad self-esteem issues when it comes to his appearance (I infer this from the negative comments he has made about his own appearance).  One reason he initially was inclined to turn down the Kylo role is (from what I read somewhere) that he felt he wasn't attractive enough for the role. The regality Adam projects as Kylo is magnificent!  I wish more men would take a hint from him and stop schlepping around in godawful nylon basketball shorts with Duck Dynasty tshirts and bad haircuts.
@Slade

Shudder at the bolded, where was the upgrade in American male sartorial styles that we were promised would happen because of Mad Men? Hell, I tend to run in circles where the look is more lumbersexual and even that style is too schlubby for my tastes. But the nylon shorts and shower sandals you see in public make me wish that Queer Eye for the Straight Guy was still on the air (or that Tim Gunn would appear and give them a talking to).
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sat 23 Jul 2016, 7:35 pm

snufkin wrote:

@Slade

Shudder at the bolded, where was the upgrade in American male sartorial styles that we were promised would happen because of Mad Men? Hell, I tend to run in circles where the look is more lumbersexual and even that style is too schlubby for my tastes. But the nylon shorts and shower sandals you see in public make me wish that Queer Eye for the Straight Guy was still on the air (or that Tim Gunn would appear and give them a talking to).
@snufkin

They need a full on intervention.  Honestly, I'm not a fan of the preppy khaki shorts with polo shirt look either (though I like cold weather preppy clothes quite a bit as they are dark and cover one's body).
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jakkusun Sat 23 Jul 2016, 7:40 pm

Slade wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:

@Slade

@ISeeAnIsland

Yes, and they should take a hint from Kylo in terms of how they carry themselves:  stop mansprawling and woohooing and learn to project some regality and elegance.  I mean, d*** ,Kylo even looks regal and elegant when he is chasing Rey through the snowy woods (well,up until she hands his a** to him on a platter).
@Slade
Adam Driver might have that simple, masculine style down, but let's give credit where credit is due:
Adam Driver wrote:"I just kept dressing like a 15-year-old until my wife was basically like, 'You know, you should wear long pants now. Maybe shorts are good for some people, but not you. And maybe you should get your toe looked at, 'cause, you know, it looks like a turtle shell.'"
Joanne Tucker, everybody.

Last edited by jakkusun on Sat 23 Jul 2016, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
jakkusun
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sat 23 Jul 2016, 7:45 pm

jakkusun wrote:
Slade wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:

@Slade

@ISeeAnIsland

@Slade
Adam Driver might have that simple, masculine style down, but let's give credit where credit is due:
Adam Driver wrote:"I just kept dressing like a 15-year-old until my wife was basically like, 'You know, you should wear long pants now. Maybe shorts are good for some people, but not you. And maybe you should get your toe looked at, 'cause, you know, it looks like a turtle shell.'"
Joanne Tucker, everybody.
@jakkusun

Ouch!  Yes, let's have a moment of "Joanne and her tough love" appreciation!  I wonder what was wrong with his toe?  (Adam actually looks as good in shorts as anyone else, so I don't understand her implication that he looked especially bad in them, but whatever, she got him into well fitted jeans).  Adam also deadpans stuff like "she taught me about cheese" or "I taught her about soap" so I never know how serious he is being when he mentions things like turtle toes.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 23 Jul 2016, 7:49 pm

I just got back from grocery shopping. The supermarket on weekends is a great place to observe casual guywear. I think that nearly every guy in there was wearing cargo shorts and a geek t-shirt of some kind (I counted 1 Dr. Who, several Marvel, and several Star Wars t-shirts) OR a Seahawks t-shirts. In the PNW in the summer, I think everyone trades in their flannels for geek shirts.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sat 23 Jul 2016, 7:53 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:I just got back from grocery shopping. The supermarket on weekends is a great place to observe casual guywear.  I think that nearly every guy in there was wearing cargo shorts and a geek t-shirt of some kind (I counted 1 Dr. Who, several Marvel, and several Star Wars t-shirts) OR a Seahawks t-shirts. In the PNW in the summer, I think everyone trades in their flannels for geek shirts.
@ISeeAnIsland

[removed]

This is typical attire for south Louisiana.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sat 23 Jul 2016, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : image removed)
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sat 23 Jul 2016, 7:55 pm

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 4 Kylo10

Here's a Kylo.  That's much better!  I may or may not have a framed print of this in my possession. I regret nothing.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 23 Jul 2016, 9:33 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:I just got back from grocery shopping. The supermarket on weekends is a great place to observe casual guywear.  I think that nearly every guy in there was wearing cargo shorts and a geek t-shirt of some kind (I counted 1 Dr. Who, several Marvel, and several Star Wars t-shirts) OR a Seahawks t-shirts. In the PNW in the summer, I think everyone trades in their flannels for geek shirts.
@ISeeAnIsland

Ugh. It was always the excess Polartec fleece and Tevas with socks look that I remember from living up there.

@slade - here, stare at Tim and he'll make you feel better

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 4 Tim-gunn-says
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sun 24 Jul 2016, 3:01 am

@Slade

God, that makes me feel bad.

When I first discovered Han was going to die at the hands of his own son, I said quite a (few expletives aside) pretty awful things about Kylo - but that was his character, not Adam, largely because I've been in love with Han since I was twelve!!

Then I saw the movie and frankly two things happened.

Han's death was unbelievably poignant - I'll admit it I've never wanted his character to die, even though Harrison Ford did - and it made one hell of an impact, but only if you take it as a sacrifice made by a father for the child he couldn't accept although he loved him.

The other happened earlier in the film when the mask came off and 'bang' that sound was my jaw hitting the floor.

Because, he is, quite frankly, gorgeous. But not conventionally so.

What's so funny is my elderly mum, who grew up watching the likes of Cary Grant and Tyrone Power in the movies, walked in at the moment and what she said was:
"Who's that lovely looking fella?"

motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next