Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think would have happened if Padme lived?

4 posters

Go down

What do you think would have happened if Padme lived? Empty What do you think would have happened if Padme lived?

Post by MissG Thu 14 Jul 2016, 1:46 pm

Ok I briefly mentioned this in another thread a few weeks back, but this question has been haunting me ever since I've watched ROTS all those years ago. If Padme didn't die at the end of episode III do you think Vader would have redeemed himself years before it actually happen?

In my opinion her and their children would have been his constant pull to the light and yet he was deep enough on the darkside by then , so I'd love to know what people think.
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

What do you think would have happened if Padme lived? Empty Re: What do you think would have happened if Padme lived?

Post by vaderito Thu 14 Jul 2016, 5:35 pm

MissG wrote:Ok I briefly mentioned this in another thread a few weeks back, but this question has been haunting me ever since I've watched ROTS all those years ago. If Padme didn't die at the end of episode III do you think Vader would have redeemed himself years before it actually happen?

In my opinion her and their children would have been his constant pull to the light and yet he was deep enough on the darkside by then , so I'd love to know what people think.
@MissG

he was so ruined that life with them was impossible. But I think that Palp would spin the whole thing that DS saved her life and he would gratefully stay by Palp's side for while. I can imagine Padme being involved with the Rebellion. So he would be torn about acting against them. But yes, I agree that it wouldn't take 20 years.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

What do you think would have happened if Padme lived? Empty Re: What do you think would have happened if Padme lived?

Post by BastilaBey Thu 14 Jul 2016, 5:44 pm

Thinking about this really bums me out! Poor Anakin, poor Padme, poor Leia and Luke...

Based on how he was at the end of RotS, I don't think he'd have been pulled back to the light for a long time. If anything, he'd have tried damn hard to get her to work with him and overthrow Palpatine like he asked. Not sure how it would work with her not being FS, he'd have still probably taken on his own apprentice but you know, she could have taken care of political side. But Padme died believing in democracy so that would never, ever have worked. The whole thing's just tragic really.

Apparently there are deleted scenes of her forming the beginning of the rebellion with mon mothma and Organa so maybe they would have just been on opposing sides of the war. He might have tried taking the kids though, I still don't really understand how he didn't sense they were alive. Plot holes...
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 14 Jul 2016, 5:47 pm

BastilaBey wrote:Thinking about this really bums me out! Poor Anakin, poor Padme, poor Leia and Luke...

Based on how he was at the end of RotS, I don't think he'd have been pulled back to the light for a long time. If anything, he'd have tried damn hard to get her to work with him and overthrow Palpatine like he asked. Not sure how it would work with her not being FS, he'd have still probably taken on his own apprentice but you know, she could have taken care of political side. But Padme died believing in democracy so that would never, ever have worked. The whole thing's just tragic really.

Apparently there are deleted scenes of her forming the beginning of the rebellion with mon mothma and Organa so maybe they would have just been on opposing sides of the war. He might have tried taking the kids though, I still don't really understand how he didn't sense they were alive. Plot holes...
@BastilaBey

Plot holes in Starwars speak = "Dark Side clouds eeeeverything"

Eveyr time they can't explain something that they should, they blame DS. Rolling Eyes

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG Fri 15 Jul 2016, 11:14 am

I think that Padme with Anakin would have been just like Leia with Kylo, never giving up on believing that there is still light in him. One of the reasons why I'm so excited about Reylo is because it might show how things possibly would have worked out if Padme and Vader have been fighting on the opposite sides, yet loving each other.
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Sat 17 Sep 2016, 4:41 pm

She would become more machine than a woman, twisted and evil. Sheev would help with some lightning. Twisted Evil She would look like that:What do you think would have happened if Padme lived? Fullsi11

I agree with you. She'd never give up on Anakin and fight against the Empire (become rebel scum).
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down