Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D

+14
snufkin
EchoBase
Luke Browalker
Rimfaxe96
Saracene
MeadowofAshes
vaderito
Little_Boots
Armadeus
Darth_Awakened
Mana
Slade
guardienne
Kylo Ren
18 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Are you a Flirt?

FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_lcap14%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_lcap11%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_lcap6%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_lcap29%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 10 ]
FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_lcap0%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_lcap0%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_lcap14%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_lcap3%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_lcap23%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 35

Poll closed

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Empty Re: FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D

Post by guardienne Wed 20 Jul 2016, 2:11 am

i tend to come across as flirtatious when i don't want to be. will you help me?
guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D Empty Re: FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D

Post by guardienne Wed 20 Jul 2016, 3:17 am

@kylo ren you are auch a scientist Razz i don't think flirting anywhere is a problem unless you misread signals and then it all goes south. sometimes i smile at people because they amuse me or whatever, and for a lot of them that's an invitation and it's confusing but then i think nobody is smiling anymore, everyone is buried in their smartphones and stuff. this makes me feel very old school.

it's easy to be misunderstood when only writing. but it's also weirdly easy to project a certain persona. so i understand that this is what i do and i shape the writing to do that, but also i want the writing to be *me* and then it gets confusing. the version of me that is bestest to be on a message board.

so, i'm deliberately being unintentional. ha.

guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Wed 20 Jul 2016, 4:12 am

Hmmm...I haven't flirted in a long time, probably because I'm married.  My husband and I don't flirt; we just act like 9 year old boys with potty mouths!

I honestly cannot remember any really outstanding opening lines a guy has used with me.  I don't quite remember the last time someone flirted with me, honestly.  Erm...except...some really awkward stuff some of my male students have done (lalalalalala not listening).Sapristi
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Wed 20 Jul 2016, 4:34 am

honestly, I couldn't flirt to save my life....
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 20 Jul 2016, 6:00 am

I do flirt but only with people that I can be sure that they are comfortable about it as I am.

Because, you ll never know - I am quite aware that some of it can emotionaly hurt someone else.
Due to that I never do it on the internet - because you just do not know who is on the other side, what flirt means for the other side..etc.
I know that I sound like a moral freak now - but let s say that s my rules I set for the internet interactions as a result of the expirience.
Not something I apply strictly in RL, I flirt when I am in a mood of it, and that s all.

What I think about people who tend to flirt - I say let them be, do not judge them, the fun of it and consequences are theirs not yours.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by guardienne Wed 20 Jul 2016, 6:28 am

i am very much a flirt and when in the mood i like to play. i'm not always in the mood though.
guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 20 Jul 2016, 6:39 am

guardienne wrote:i am very much a flirt and when in the mood i like to play. i'm not always in the mood though.
@guardienne

LOL
Indeed. that s what I forget to point out for myself.

Example:

A very handsome waiter just brought me caffee: Here you are madam!
ME (coldly): tnx
---------------------------------------------
- What does it mean?

****just put the bloody thing down and go away I am in my thoughts****
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by guardienne Wed 20 Jul 2016, 6:41 am

@darth_awakened i'm too much of a people pleaser and also having worked in the service industry myself, it's difficult to be a b*tch with people when my mood isn't their fault.
guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 20 Jul 2016, 6:55 am

guardienne wrote:@darth_awakened i'm too much of a people pleaser and also having worked in the service industry myself, it's difficult to be a b*tch with people when my mood isn't their fault.
@guardienne

I think you just got me wrong.
I was talking about the situation when someone would engage in flirting with handsome waiter instead of just being deeply in the own thoughts.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by guardienne Wed 20 Jul 2016, 7:53 am

@Darth_awakened i'm not sure i get that.
guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 20 Jul 2016, 8:02 am

guardienne wrote:@Darth_awakened i'm not sure i get that.
@guardienne

Huh I see...
How to explain - I am not sure you did get my pervious post, though, considering your answer. Very Happy
My previous post was not about the people who work in service industry. It was just example of something I see often i RL when a woman gets a caffee from the handsome waiter, and she starts to flirt.
I wanted only to point out that I am sometimes so deep in my thoughts that I am not able to even notice that the guy is handsome.

And more to add to my stance with the internet flirt - I am a geek after all and I like to speculate, speculate, speculate and speculate. Very Happy
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by guardienne Wed 20 Jul 2016, 8:28 am

@darth_awakened yes i get that! Smile
guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 20 Jul 2016, 10:04 am

@kylo ren
Thank you for your honesty from the deepest of my heart!
That s rare in the world we are living!
And brave Smile
You see you are the big deal!

Enjoy your life Smile

p.s. I am saving my rants to Saturday night. lol
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus Thu 21 Jul 2016, 9:15 am

Kylo Ren wrote:This is oh so very serious topic....I feel a need to counter...Flirtation is all about FUN....It is NOT to be taken seriously, and it DOES NOT NEED to lead to sextalk or sex..it can but DOES NOT NEED to.....it all depends on what both people want...that said, it HAS to be consentual, otherwise it's creepy....and this is where HONESTY comes in...people do try to be honest with yourselves first and then with others so that you don't find yourselves in situations you'd rather not be in....FLIRT RESPONSIBLY!!!

I feel like such a teacher Shy Styled WinksD Hey
@Kylo Ren

Like @Kylo Ren said, flirting is all about signals. When I meet a girl who's extroverted and 'flirty,' then I respond in kind and within the boundaries of good taste, of course. However, if I sense that the girl I'm talking with is more reserved, then I adjust accordingly and adopt a more restrained approach.

I'm actually more of an introvert IRL, but sometimes people (cute chemical engineers, for example Wink*) come along and I am inspired to emerge from my shell.

*Am I flirting? Am I not flirting? Who can tell? MUAHAHAHAHA

FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D 175px-Villainc.svg

Flirting can be fun and do wonders for one's self-esteem, but, like everything in life, it's not for everyone.

Re: the bolded: It's true. All of it.
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Thu 21 Jul 2016, 10:34 am

OooooooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhh
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next