Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legitimate Spoilers Only! NO FAF Safe Space For Those Who Don't Want to Look at FAF!

+2
Maria26
MyOnlyHope
6 posters

Go down

Legitimate Spoilers Only! NO FAF Safe Space For Those Who Don't Want to Look at FAF! Empty Legitimate Spoilers Only! NO FAF Safe Space For Those Who Don't Want to Look at FAF!

Post by MyOnlyHope Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:55 pm

A space to post legitimate and corroborated TLJ spoilers from the December 9th premier onward. This should probably be more of an archive area so it doesn't get cluttered with conversation.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Legitimate Spoilers Only! NO FAF Safe Space For Those Who Don't Want to Look at FAF! Empty Re: Legitimate Spoilers Only! NO FAF Safe Space For Those Who Don't Want to Look at FAF!

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 5:25 am

Posted on Reddit by someone who went to the premiere and even posted his pass.

Not a heavy spoiler. But still really big in someways... warning you right now
X X X X X
X
Xx X X X
X
X X X Okay during Snoke and Rey’s confrontation, Snoke said “Skywalker cannot save you. But I can unlock your potential. Many of my students have received power beyond comprehension. The greatest of my pupils was an emperor. You too have the key, the power to accomplish tremendous feats”
https://imgur.com/a/b1iLF
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Legitimate Spoilers Only! NO FAF Safe Space For Those Who Don't Want to Look at FAF! Empty Re: Legitimate Spoilers Only! NO FAF Safe Space For Those Who Don't Want to Look at FAF!

Post by DarthRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 5:31 am

This is a sly hint towards either Plagueis or someone even older.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 10 Dec 2017, 5:33 am

DarthRen wrote:This is a sly hint towards either Plagueis or someone even older.
@DarthRen

That's why I think it's fake.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 5:35 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
DarthRen wrote:This is a sly hint towards either Plagueis or someone even older.
@DarthRen

@Darth_Awakened

Not everything is fake Rolling Eyes
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 5:35 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
@DarthRen

@Darth_Awakened

Weird considering how much Pablo Hidalgo made a fun of this theory. Not sure if legit or not [leaning more towards not] but Palpatine wasn't the only Emperor, for this overreaching story Palpatine as Emperor would make most sense. Maybe Vitiate or somehow Snoke will be link between this and the new trilogy? Not presented but we get a hint of where is the new trilogy going. Ancient times.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara Sun 10 Dec 2017, 7:30 am

@DarthRen

https://twitter.com/Da7e/status/939786367449493505

nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 7:37 am

nemapasara wrote:
@DarthRen

@nemapasara

Interesting.

He might really be Plagueis. I mean Sidious was his apprentice and he created Anakin basically or his manipulation allowed it. If they want to finish this, someone who can cheat death and create life. It would finish the Skywalker saga very nicely but not sure that would mean happy, bittersweet or bitter ending.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara Sun 10 Dec 2017, 7:47 am

DarthRen wrote:
nemapasara wrote:
@DarthRen

@nemapasara

Interesting.

He might really be Plagueis. I mean Sidious was his apprentice and he created Anakin basically or his manipulation allowed it. If they want to finish this, someone who can cheat death and create life. It would finish the Skywalker saga very nicely but not sure that would mean happy, bittersweet or bitter ending.
@DarthRen

I think it's implying that Snoke's apprentice might've been Plagueis. Not that Snoke is him. I think that one was debunked very thoroughly.
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 7:51 am

nemapasara wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
nemapasara wrote:
@DarthRen

@nemapasara

Interesting.

@DarthRen

I think it's implying that Snoke's apprentice might've been Plagueis. Not that Snoke is him. I think that one was debunked very thoroughly.
@nemapasara

Sidious was an apprentice of Plagueis, known as Emperor. This more hints at Snoke being Plagueis the way people put it and it's confusing since Snoke is a new character. Unless there is some misinterpretation going on.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sun 10 Dec 2017, 7:53 am

Guys the leak where Luke dies is FAF. We don't need to post it anymore lol. We know a hologram of Leia is what convinces Luke to train Rey, not Yoda. Besides, he wouldn't be able to communicate with Yoda early on even if he wanted to because, according to the VD, he is cut off from the Force.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Sun 10 Dec 2017, 7:59 am

delete

Last edited by Casper on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 8:00 am

Visual dictionary. It recently leaked.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:12 pm

I just can't see Luke dying. I cannot.
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:55 pm

I can see Luke dying but not with some projection or stuff like this. It sounds bizarre to begin with.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down