Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

+38
adamdrivershair
LesCousinsDangereux
Forsythia
MrsWindu
Irina de France
fuhry
SheLitAFire
reylo1992
PalmettoBlue
DarthRen
rey09
vaderito
Little_Boots
motherofpearl1
creepi0
MeadowofAshes
FrolickingFizzgig
AceofWands
Ditzy
Xylo Ren
panki
Lily Snape
Darth Dementor
Saracene
Mana
Kylo Men
Kessel
snufkin
Reylo Lemon
Helix
Tex
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth_Awakened
tukicarreno
IoJovi
ISeeAnIsland
Piper Maru
ReyofLightSide
42 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by snufkin Wed 26 Jul 2017, 1:08 am

@ISeeAnIsland - that could work for that type of scenario. And likely having spent time with Leia and knowing her specific pain from loss of family (and empathizing/identifying with it), that type of suggestion would especially go against Rey's personal code.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by creepi0 Mon 31 Jul 2017, 8:46 am

Death of Kylo Ren

Rebirth of Ben Solo
creepi0
creepi0
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 31 Jul 2017, 9:36 am

Okay...bit off topic here but I wanted people to see this, because it shows just how much popular media once the 'domain' ofmales is now being enjoyed by women.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-40725928

It also shows how strong females have been around a long time, so it's time for the wusses who think SW is for men to get real. Also for Marvel movies to stop wasting good actresses like Natalie Portman, Rachel McAdams and Marisa Tomei.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Mon 31 Jul 2017, 10:04 am

ReyofLightSide wrote:
Helix wrote:All my spaces are Porgs and Porg domination. The overlords will have their day.
@Helix

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 3 Fullsi10
@ReyofLightSide

Whatever the heck that thing is, it's literally the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life!.............oh and that creature on the right is cute too hehehe

Edit: Just realized that it's bad of me to call Kylo a thing but you all get what I mean I'm sure. He's cute!
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 31 Jul 2017, 12:03 pm

motherofpearl1 wrote:Okay...bit off topic here but I wanted people to see this, because it shows just how much popular media once the 'domain' ofmales is now being enjoyed by women.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-40725928

It also shows how strong females have been around a long time, so it's time for the wusses who think SW is for men to get real. Also for Marvel movies to stop wasting good actresses like Natalie Portman, Rachel McAdams and Marisa Tomei.
@motherofpearl1

That's awesome! I've always haunted record stores (which are sadly becoming a thing of the past) and comic book shops but in the latter, I definitely felt like an outlier as being a female customers. Especially in a couple of places, where the staff was completely male and it wasn't so much that they were unfriendly. Just that they very much had the Boy's Club and "that's so cool you're a girl but into this stuff" (which in my case hasn't been DC/Marvel but indies like Fantagraphics/Drawn & Quarterly) mentality. And while there's been a resurgence of women-ownedrecord shops (they need to mention Iona from Pretty in Pink, who had my dream career and apartment), the comic one is a new and very cool one.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Mon 31 Jul 2017, 12:14 pm

creepi0 wrote:Death of Kylo Ren

Rebirth of Ben Solo
@creepi0

LOL! Your username is cracking me up!
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Thu 14 Sep 2017, 11:33 pm

Luke/Anakin's old Saber belonged to Ben before he turned.  And it just hit me why R2D2 came awake at the end of TFA:  The aforementioned saber! As soon as Rey brought it on The Resistance base R2 came to.
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 15 Sep 2017, 6:04 am

Darth Dementor wrote:Luke/Anakin's old Saber belonged to Ben before he turned.  And it just hit me why R2D2 came awake at the end of TFA:  The aforementioned saber! As soon as Rey brought it on The Resistance base R2 came to.
@Darth Dementor

JJ says there's no mystery and magic about R2 awakening - BB8 pushed the right buttons or something.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Fri 15 Sep 2017, 6:16 am

my hopes/predictions - 

"force bond" very early on - how else will kylo knows she's on ach-to?? Literally no other way? Like yea he saw the island in his head but...he didn't know that's where she'd literally be in the future. Also I liked what someone said about Luke saying the only way Rey can stop having her own visions is by killing him. 

epic lightsaber battles + Rey and Kylo getting wet and all 

cave and landscape scenes ala "crippled inside" + yinyang force jedi mythology combine here. I really hope they touch upon their abandonment issues.

Think Kylo will be in denial about their bond and he'll ditch? 

Since they are promoting the BBs and BB8 is only with Poe, but you would think they must meet, probs in the finale battle where both forces are in same area. 

At the every end, Kylo will turn back (but question is...what's the trigger?! I like the idea of him almost killing Rey but not) and he and rey will fight those guards *togetherr* 

Rey and Snoke meetup is inevitable and he will want her, and now that Kylo left, he will try to lure her by her greatest weakness: I know where your parents are. Cue Rey leaving with Snoke because she is that desperate, and huge setup for epi 9. 

Kylo is like wtf, I turn good and then you leave with him?? I'd love to see his helpless reaction to that.

As much as I want a MF scene with Kylo and Rey, and could totally happen but lowering expectations for that lol.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 15 Sep 2017, 6:59 am

Rey's loose hair. I mean, nobody made a big deal out of her post-Snow Fight cleavage cause it's more visible in a gif, but yeah, it has already started:

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 3 Tumblr_ovaeeq08eQ1vp67vvo7_250

and that she'll wear her hair down is just a logical progression following giving each other elevator eyes, reading each other's minds, finding the Force together...

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 3 Tumblr_ow96vmk8ge1rs5ai1o1_400Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 3 Tumblr_ow96vmk8ge1rs5ai1o5_r2_400Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 3 Tumblr_ow96vmk8ge1rs5ai1o8_r1_400
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 15 Sep 2017, 1:36 pm

Maybe this belongs more on the slightly tongue in cheek -gate thread, but BINGO card entries for all the new fan controversies which will erupt from TLJ. Such as Luke's characterization, Rey and Ren's relationship, sympathetic backstory for villain/possible tragic anti-hero, what actually went down with Luke's Jedi Academy, et cetera?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 15 Sep 2017, 4:03 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:As for Luke trying to get Rey to kill Kylo, I can see that one being real too. Again, it's not as simple as it sounds, it's more about Luke making questionable decisions and Rey showing him that his outlook on life is totally wrong by doing things differently and reaching a more optimistic conclusion. As the main character, Rey is absolutely going to counter Luke in some big way. If that has to do with Kylo--as I think the poster heavily implies--all the better.

Agreed about how it would be a way of showing how he's made questionable decisions and gets put back on track. And when I first read that rumor, I immediately thought of how Obi-Wan goes from not being able to kill somebody he considers to be a brother (just maims him and leaves him for dead) to trying to lie/manipulate to that person's son into actually doing the deed. Obviously in Luke's case, it'd definitely be far more horrific considering that it's his sister's child and one who was entrusted to him. But it doesn't sound unreasonable because there's a precedent in previous films, albeit it's Luke who refuses.
@snufkin

Right.

Although, if there's a Force bond-like-thing, I think the theory that Luke tells Rey to kill Kylo to sever the bond makes a lot of sense. If it's something like this, it could just be that MSW wasn't given context. You could have something play out like this...

Distressed, Rey goes to Luke to tell him about her disturbing vision/dream/conversation-in-her-head with Kylo Ren...

Luke: Rey, I'm afraid that you have formed a Force bond with Kylo Ren.

Rey: I don't want any sort of bond with that monstah! How do I sever it.

Luke: The bond can only be severed in death. If you want to sever the bond, you have to kill Kylo Ren.

From a certain point of view, that's Luke telling Rey to kill Kylo Ren...
@ISeeAnIsland

Just imagine if Luke wants her to kill Kylo, she refuses. Going back to that spoiler of Rey hurting Kylo pretty badly or almost killing him with Luke saving him. Adam's comments about Kylo's state at the end of TLJ if that's a life. This might take a whole new meaning.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 15 Sep 2017, 4:09 pm

Start of Kylo's redemption.

Luke not being a hero some fans want him to be.

Rey turning to the Dark Side at the end of the movie to find her parents.

Luke playing a shady part in Kylo's downfall.

So basically what antis thinks will never happen. GIMME THAT.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Mon 06 Nov 2017, 6:26 pm

I’m making my bingo card...I can’t believe that I’d forgotten about the Force Bond. That’s definitely getting a square.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 06 Nov 2017, 6:33 pm

Tree + Books About the Light and the Dark = Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Books = Knowledge. And they are sitting in the freakin tree. That's like clobbering you over the head with the metaphor. We were right that The Force Tree would be the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. It literally is. Cause the books are about Good and Evil.

RAWPOWAH = Rey and Kylo are unique/first of their kind/Adam and Eve of the Force. There's only two like that, a young woman and a young man. Add them to the Tree of Books of Good and Evil and what do you get? We got that right too.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Mon 06 Nov 2017, 6:56 pm

vaderito wrote:Tree + Books About the Light and the Dark = Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Books = Knowledge. And they are sitting in the freakin tree. That's like clobbering you over the head with the metaphor. We were right that The Force Tree would be the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. It literally is. Cause the books are about Good and Evil.

RAWPOWAH = Rey and Kylo are unique/first of their kind/Adam and Eve of the Force. There's only two like that, a young woman and a young man. Add them to the Tree of Books of Good and Evil and what do you get? We got that right too.

@vaderito

Yep! That would fit well. With Snoke as the big Snake who would try to corrupt them both and maybe Luke fearing that something terrible might happen with their rawpower because of a prophecy like @FrolickingFizzgig suggested?
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Mon 06 Nov 2017, 8:17 pm

vaderito wrote:Tree + Books About the Light and the Dark = Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Books = Knowledge. And they are sitting in the freakin tree. That's like clobbering you over the head with the metaphor. We were right that The Force Tree would be the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. It literally is. Cause the books are about Good and Evil.

@vaderito

I remember a podcast from SWC about that! I wasn’t completely sold, but now I’ve got that theory in the buggy and I’m making my way to the registers....
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Mon 06 Nov 2017, 8:46 pm

So looking back at my bingo card some of the stuff we already predicted correctly. So should I remove them off of my card. scratch I mean, is that cheating?
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Mon 06 Nov 2017, 10:19 pm

Tex wrote:So looking back at my bingo card some of the stuff we already predicted correctly. So should I remove them off of my card. scratch I mean, is that cheating?
@Tex

No, it means we're geniuses for predicting it. Leave them on and play away. Guaranteed you'll get a bingo! We've been able to analyze and piece so much together, especially as a collective unit, because we have open and inquiring minds. We got mad skills. LF, hire us!
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Tue 07 Nov 2017, 2:26 pm

Mandalorians!

Obi-wan Force Ghost!

Yoda Force Ghost!

Luke's green lightsaber!

Obi-wan's lightsaber!

Main character losing a limb!

Leia uses the Force!

Leia slaps Poe - he deserved it!

Leia slaps Poe - he didn't deserve it!
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Tue 07 Nov 2017, 3:04 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:
Tex wrote:So looking back at my bingo card some of the stuff we already predicted correctly. So should I remove them off of my card. scratch I mean, is that cheating?
@Tex

No, it means we're geniuses for predicting it. Leave them on and play away. Guaranteed you'll get a bingo! We've been able to analyze and piece so much together, especially as a collective unit, because we have open and inquiring minds. We got mad skills. LF, hire us!
@SheLitAFire

Honestly, it's true! We were all pretty adamant that Kylo would destroy his own mask, and low and behold the new trailer showed us just that. I feel like we didn't even have a discussion about that aspect of the trailer because we all sort of knew it was going to happen lol. So kudos to everyone here and I can't wait to see what other predictions from back in July come true.

I'm still feeling really good about most of these. I would love to Bingo diagonally with shirtless Kylo though Lolilol
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 07 Nov 2017, 3:09 pm

Tex wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:
@Tex

@SheLitAFire

Honestly, it's true! We were all pretty adamant that Kylo would destroy his own mask, and low and behold the new trailer showed us just that. I feel like we didn't even have a discussion about that aspect of the trailer because we all sort of knew it was going to happen lol. So kudos to everyone here and I can't wait to see what other predictions from back in July come true.

I'm still feeling really good about most of these. I would love to Bingo diagonally with shirtless Kylo though Lolilol
@Tex

Well, we did have that hint from Pablo that we'd see Kylo's hands... bounce
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Tue 07 Nov 2017, 3:14 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Tex wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:
@Tex

@SheLitAFire

@Tex

@ISeeAnIsland

Ha! Now that you mention it, it would be kind of odd to have a shirtless Kylo, but he's still wearing his gloves Razz And Rian did say that something would happen in the movie that would leave the audience breathless. Kylo stripping off his gloves and tunic would leave me pretty breathless LOL
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Tue 07 Nov 2017, 3:20 pm

Tex wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Tex wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:
@Tex

@SheLitAFire

@Tex

@ISeeAnIsland

Ha! Now that you mention it, it would be kind of odd to have a shirtless Kylo, but he's still wearing his gloves Razz And Rian did say that something would happen in the movie that would leave the audience breathless. Kylo stripping off his gloves and tunic would leave me pretty breathless LOL
@Tex

Rey would also be pretty breathless tbh
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Tue 07 Nov 2017, 5:09 pm

I finished my card, but now I need to modify and put “gloveless and shirtless Kylo” on it....
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum