Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

+38
adamdrivershair
LesCousinsDangereux
Forsythia
MrsWindu
Irina de France
fuhry
SheLitAFire
reylo1992
PalmettoBlue
DarthRen
rey09
vaderito
Little_Boots
motherofpearl1
creepi0
MeadowofAshes
FrolickingFizzgig
AceofWands
Ditzy
Xylo Ren
panki
Lily Snape
Darth Dementor
Saracene
Mana
Kylo Men
Kessel
snufkin
Reylo Lemon
Helix
Tex
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth_Awakened
tukicarreno
IoJovi
ISeeAnIsland
Piper Maru
ReyofLightSide
42 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by MeadowofAshes Wed 08 Nov 2017, 10:32 am

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Tex wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:
Tex wrote:So looking back at my bingo card some of the stuff we already predicted correctly. So should I remove them off of my card. scratch I mean, is that cheating?
@Tex

No, it means we're geniuses for predicting it. Leave them on and play away. Guaranteed you'll get a bingo! We've been able to analyze and piece so much together, especially as a collective unit, because we have open and inquiring minds. We got mad skills. LF, hire us!
@SheLitAFire

Honestly, it's true! We were all pretty adamant that Kylo would destroy his own mask, and low and behold the new trailer showed us just that. I feel like we didn't even have a discussion about that aspect of the trailer because we all sort of knew it was going to happen lol. So kudos to everyone here and I can't wait to see what other predictions from back in July come true.

I'm still feeling really good about most of these. I would love to Bingo diagonally with shirtless Kylo though Lolilol
@Tex

Well, we did have that hint from Pablo that we'd see Kylo's hands... bounce
@ISeeAnIsland Wait what. When?

This bodes well for her taking his gloves off which carries some pretty sensual subtext.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by MrsWindu Wed 08 Nov 2017, 10:36 am

PalmettoBlue wrote:I finished my card, but now I need to modify and put “gloveless and shirtless Kylo” on it....
@PalmettoBlue

It was a toss up between shirtless Kylo and force ghost Yoda on my bingo card lol
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 08 Nov 2017, 10:38 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Tex wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:
Tex wrote:So looking back at my bingo card some of the stuff we already predicted correctly. So should I remove them off of my card. scratch I mean, is that cheating?
@Tex

No, it means we're geniuses for predicting it. Leave them on and play away. Guaranteed you'll get a bingo! We've been able to analyze and piece so much together, especially as a collective unit, because we have open and inquiring minds. We got mad skills. LF, hire us!
@SheLitAFire

Honestly, it's true! We were all pretty adamant that Kylo would destroy his own mask, and low and behold the new trailer showed us just that. I feel like we didn't even have a discussion about that aspect of the trailer because we all sort of knew it was going to happen lol. So kudos to everyone here and I can't wait to see what other predictions from back in July come true.

I'm still feeling really good about most of these. I would love to Bingo diagonally with shirtless Kylo though Lolilol
@Tex

Well, we did have that hint from Pablo that we'd see Kylo's hands... bounce
@ISeeAnIsland Wait what. When?

This bodes well for her taking his gloves off which carries some pretty sensual subtext.
@MeadowofAshes

This one.  Enjoy...

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 4 D00ceb10
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 08 Nov 2017, 11:48 am

I'm gonna pretend that "hands" doesn't mean just hands but shirtlessness cause that includes hands. There.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Wed 08 Nov 2017, 5:55 pm

Finally filled out my Bingo card:

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 4 Predic14

Most of them are obviously Reylo. Maybe I should have filled out one card only for Reylo and one for other storylines Very Happy

It was difficult to squeeze some of the predictions into the squares. I'm not sure if the part about Han is clear. I don't mean Kylo speaking to Han as a Force ghost or in a Flashback, but the way people sometimes talk to deceased people when they don't have anyone else to talk to about it or when they apologize for something they did when the other person was still alive. Probably similar to how Kylo spoke to Vader's helmet, but filled with lots of regrets and guilt.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Wed 08 Nov 2017, 6:06 pm

Mine is so utilitarian! How did you make it pretty?
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Wed 08 Nov 2017, 6:20 pm

lol, I wouldn't call my table pretty Very Happy

Do you mean how I arranged the text? I used Gimp and created text boxes for each square, then the text I wrote automatically stayed within these squares and the words rearranged in the rows by themselves whenever I changed the size or font.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Fri 10 Nov 2017, 2:06 pm

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 4 Fullsi10

Well, this is what I came up with. I'm certain to be hilariously wrong on several counts. lol! lol! lol!
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 10 Nov 2017, 2:18 pm

PalmettoBlue wrote:Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 4 Fullsi10

Well, this is what I came up with. I'm certain to be hilariously wrong on several counts. lol! lol! lol!
@PalmettoBlue

Yours looks ridiculously similar to mine!!!!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 10 Nov 2017, 2:19 pm

so RAWPOWAH = New Force Bond? Twisted Evil
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Fri 10 Nov 2017, 2:30 pm

I forgot Raw Power! Crap.

But, I think it might be as you say, @vaderito
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Fri 10 Nov 2017, 3:25 pm

I think if I find out that she's Rey Kenobi, I'm going to shout out "BINGO" in the theatre. Hope it doesn't ruin anyone's experience.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Fri 10 Nov 2017, 3:52 pm

Awww everyone's looks so nice & professional! I'm gonna make mine on a lined sheet of school paper, hope for the best that my handwriting will be legible, and call it good. Laugh
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Fri 10 Nov 2017, 4:34 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:Awww everyone's looks so nice & professional! I'm gonna make mine on a lined sheet of school paper, hope for the best that my handwriting will be legible, and call it good. Laugh
@SheLitAFire

That works! Smile
I just used PowerPoint with a table. Chalkduster font. Confession: I made the card rather than grading some papers that desperately needed my attention. *shhh, don't tell.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Fri 10 Nov 2017, 5:52 pm

Finally filled mine. Don't think it will change much until the movie comes out now:
Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 4 Tlj_bi12
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Fri 10 Nov 2017, 6:00 pm

PalmettoBlue wrote:I just used PowerPoint with a table. Chalkduster font. Confession: I made the card rather than grading some papers that desperately needed my attention. *shhh, don't tell.
@PalmettoBlue

Ha, I made mine when I was supposed to write a paper. Doing research on Reylo is much more important and interesting Very Happy
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Fri 10 Nov 2017, 6:18 pm

reylo1992 wrote:Finally filled mine. Don't think it will change much until the movie comes out now:
Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 4 Tlj_bi12
@reylo1992

“Reylo Secret Force Dates”

That square is life. I love it so much....
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 10 Nov 2017, 7:14 pm

Finally did mine (and stole @Forsythia's design):

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 4 Screen13
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Mon 13 Nov 2017, 9:25 am

My son wanted to fill out the bingo card with me so here's ours

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 4 Bingo_11
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LesCousinsDangereux Mon 13 Nov 2017, 1:38 pm

Am I the only one who does not know how bingo works and what bingo cards look like? : ) From what I see in google they are 5x5 (?) and I had some difficulty coming up with 25 items Smile

Also, I tried to group them by themes.

Column1: who fights who, who is involved in action scenes
Column2:destiny, background info, prophetic lines in the trailer
Column3:Health & safety – who is injured, loses limbs, dies
Column4: who is/ goes where, logistics
Column5: Reylo-related : )

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 4 Bingo111
LesCousinsDangereux
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Mon 13 Nov 2017, 3:40 pm

LesCousinsDangereux wrote:Am I the only one who does not know how bingo works and what bingo cards look like? : ) From what I see in google they are 5x5 (?) and I had some difficulty coming up with 25 items Smile

Also, I tried to group them by themes.

Column1: who fights who, who is involved in action scenes
Column2:destiny, background info, prophetic lines in the trailer
Column3:Health & safety – who is injured, loses limbs, dies
Column4: who is/ goes where, logistics
Column5: Reylo-related : )

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 4 Bingo111
@LesCousinsDangereux

In bingo, you check off each thing as it happens. You get bingo when/if you get five in a row - diagonal, horizontal, or vertical. Easy peasy. Cool
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by adamdrivershair Mon 13 Nov 2017, 4:09 pm

@LesCousinsDangereux Yours looks great! You inspired me to do mine... makes you realize just how much info we really don't have about this movie. I couldn't think of a last one so I decided to predict a scene that I would hate Smile (skip it if you're spoiler-averse!)

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 4 Bingo11
adamdrivershair
adamdrivershair
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by LesCousinsDangereux Mon 13 Nov 2017, 4:32 pm

PalmettoBlue wrote:
@LesCousinsDangereux

In bingo, you check off each thing as it happens. You get bingo when/if you get five in a row - diagonal, horizontal, or vertical. Easy peasy. Cool
@PalmettoBlue

Thanks. So from what I see from other poeple's cards, the middle box has to be blank or have a porg! Smile (which I guess makes it count as correct guess by default.). I will ammend mine to be a proper bingo card then.
LesCousinsDangereux
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by LesCousinsDangereux Mon 13 Nov 2017, 4:41 pm

adamdrivershair wrote:@LesCousinsDangereux Yours looks great! You inspired me to do mine... makes you realize just how much info we really don't have about this movie. I couldn't think of a last one so I decided to predict a scene that I would hate Smile (skip it if you're spoiler-averse!)

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 4 Bingo11
@adamdrivershair

I love your predictions. And I see your bingo card is somewhat Reylo centric (99% of predcitions refer to Kylo, Rey, or Kylo and Rey Smile I love it!
And yes, "Kylo smiles at Rey" is great prediction Smile
LesCousinsDangereux
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by LesCousinsDangereux Mon 13 Nov 2017, 4:44 pm

Ok, I updated mine (leaving the middle box with no prediction, as I think is the correct way to do this).
Also made #21 a little more specific.

Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December? - Page 4 Bingo211

Last edited by LesCousinsDangereux on Mon 13 Nov 2017, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
LesCousinsDangereux
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next