Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

+9
Kylo Men
Reylo Lemon
vaderito
SkyStar
IoJovi
snufkin
Piper Maru
Darth_Awakened
bashfulblueeyes3
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by IoJovi Sun 23 Jul 2017, 10:48 pm

gwendy85 wrote:
Mana wrote:About Rey and Luke, the people who expect an 'Oh my baby gurl!!!' Daddy/daughter reunion between them are going to be very disappointed.....
@Mana

I'm both looking forward to and not looking forward to the shyte storm that's gonna hit the internet once the Reywalker theory is debunked onscreen once and for all.
@gwendy85

I'm going to live for and screen cap every damn moment of that sweet precious time in December.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by ReyofLightSide Sun 23 Jul 2017, 10:59 pm

IoJovi wrote:
gwendy85 wrote:
Mana wrote:About Rey and Luke, the people who expect an 'Oh my baby gurl!!!' Daddy/daughter reunion between them are going to be very disappointed.....
@Mana

I'm both looking forward to and not looking forward to the shyte storm that's gonna hit the internet once the Reywalker theory is debunked onscreen once and for all.
@gwendy85

I'm going to live for and screen cap every damn moment of that sweet precious time in December.  
@IoJovi

Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ - Page 2 Giphy
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jul 2017, 11:34 pm

Kylo Men wrote:Luke is the villain.
@Kylo Men

Haha, I hope so. I think that'd be quite a twist, and it makes sense with the promotional material so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 24 Jul 2017, 12:01 am

WhatGirl wrote:
Kylo Men wrote:Luke is the villain.
@Kylo Men

Haha, I hope so. I think that'd be quite a twist, and it makes sense with the promotional material so far.

@WhatGirl

I know, just look at the poster. And seeing the trailer yesterday in 70mm, it really hits you over the head the silhouette shot of Luke is the exact same shot of Ethan in The Searchers. Which if you've seen that movie, your brain can't help going in certain directions about what type of dynamic is going to happen between him, Rey, and Ben. He's going to be an antagonist and if RJ is going full film nerd with that Searchers reference (which that movie and John Ford are central influences on the franchise), he likely felt about DS or at least not LS affiliated Force users the way Ethan felt about Native Americans.

Also this is actually a quite rational and thoughtful discussion of Luke theories which isn't the usual fan hagiography (she even says that he's boring!) TLJ Fan Theories about Luke Skywalker
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2