Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLJ Press Tour

+32
vaderito
MrsWindu
Lily Snape
ISeeAnIsland
Anakin Skywalker
Cowgirlsamurai
Irina de France
rey09
SkyStar
Darth_marshmallow
Reylo Lemon
reylo1992
liveinsummee
MindAndMagic
naberrie93
Blood Moon
Piper Maru
MyOnlyHope
FrolickingFizzgig
special_cases
SoloSideCousin
Armadeus
Casper
benorganasolo
Darth Rowan
tukicarreno
Rei of Sunshine
DarthRen
Kessel
SheLitAFire
Kylo Rey
Atenais
36 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TLJ Press Tour - Page 3 Empty Re: TLJ Press Tour

Post by special_cases Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:26 am

*DEAD*

Many passionate fans agree that Kylo Ren and Rey have a special relationship. They even gave the couple a nickname. That is, Reylo. There is also fan fiction written about them. Driver does not know about it. “Hm, that sounds interesting, yes,” he said.

https://sleemo.tumblr.com/post/168452903412/adam-driver-was-asked-about-reylo
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Tue 12 Dec 2017, 3:13 am

Questions by kids. The last one is the best Very Happy

Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Tue 12 Dec 2017, 6:02 am

Another one Very Happy

Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Tue 12 Dec 2017, 7:40 am

special_cases wrote:*DEAD*

Many passionate fans agree that Kylo Ren and Rey have a special relationship. They even gave the couple a nickname. That is, Reylo. There is also fan fiction written about them. Driver does not know about it. “Hm, that sounds interesting, yes,” he said.

@special_cases I call BS lmao...his bestie didn't tell him??! SURE ADAM...... Razz

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:20 am

rey09 wrote:

@special_cases I call BS lmao...his bestie didn't tell him??! SURE ADAM...... Razz
@rey09

That´s exactly what I thought! Of course he knows, he was just being coy. Plus he said interesting, yes! Heh.
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Tue 12 Dec 2017, 9:16 am

tukicarreno wrote:
rey09 wrote:

@rey09

That´s exactly what I thought! Of course he knows, he was just being coy. Plus he said interesting, yes! Heh.
@tukicarreno haha yea it's just easier for him to act like he doesn't know, esp since he's so paranoid of spoiling!!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Tue 12 Dec 2017, 3:45 pm

Hilarious and John got Kylo Very Happy 

SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Tue 12 Dec 2017, 4:04 pm

After watching all this vids, I'm developping a serious crusch on Domhall Very Happy
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Tue 12 Dec 2017, 4:11 pm

Darth_marshmallow wrote:After watching all this vids, I'm developping a serious crusch on Domhall Very Happy
@Darth_marshmallow

I have been developing a crush on him for some time. Very Happy Mostly from his other movies, but he is soooo charming in all these interviews. And he gets paired with Daisy lately and it works very well! ^_^
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Tue 12 Dec 2017, 4:32 pm

@Darth_marshmallow @SkyStar

Have you seen him in About Time? That was the first movie (other than his brief stint as a Weasley in HP) that I saw him in, about a year before TFA. It's really good and a very different character than Hux!
About Time imdb page
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Tue 12 Dec 2017, 4:36 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:@Darth_marshmallow @SkyStar

Have you seen him in About Time? That was the first movie (other than his brief stint as a Weasley in HP) that I saw him in, about a year before TFA. It's really good and a very different character than Hux!
About Time imdb page
@SheLitAFire

He somehow manages to be a different character in a lot of films - like I have seen him also as Levin in Anna Karenina and in American Made, but I haven't seen the About Time - thanks for the recommendation! Gonna check it out and probably watch more movies with him. Very Happy
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Tue 12 Dec 2017, 4:50 pm

About Time is one of the rare recent romcoms I actually recommend - definitely check it out Wink
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Tue 12 Dec 2017, 7:05 pm

Kelly reading thirsty tweets to John Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 12 Dec 2017, 7:20 pm

In the light of this madness with leaks. bunch of pics from European Premiere of The Last Jedi in London.

TLJ Press Tour - Page 3 Tumblr_p0v0whK9FT1w6j24yo1_1280TLJ Press Tour - Page 3 Tumblr_p0v0whK9FT1w6j24yo2_1280
TLJ Press Tour - Page 3 Tumblr_p0v19hPZMw1w65kiso2_540

TLJ Press Tour - Page 3 Tumblr_p0v2f5h90F1w6j24yo1_500TLJ Press Tour - Page 3 Tumblr_p0v2f5h90F1w6j24yo3_500

TLJ Press Tour - Page 3 Tumblr_p0v050Foks1w6j24yo2_500TLJ Press Tour - Page 3 Tumblr_p0v050Foks1w6j24yo3_500

TLJ Press Tour - Page 3 Tumblr_p0uzm76mLz1w6j24yo3_1280TLJ Press Tour - Page 3 Tumblr_p0uzm76mLz1w6j24yo1_1280

TLJ Press Tour - Page 3 Tumblr_p0v1h9fQyi1w65kiso3_540TLJ Press Tour - Page 3 Tumblr_p0v1h9fQyi1w65kiso2_540

TLJ Press Tour - Page 3 Tumblr_p0v1tsOD7Y1w6j24yo2_500TLJ Press Tour - Page 3 Tumblr_p0v1tsOD7Y1w6j24yo1_500

TLJ Press Tour - Page 3 Tumblr_p0v5ruPMJ81w6j24yo1_1280

(Source)
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Tue 12 Dec 2017, 7:47 pm

I’m sorry, but that last pic looks like everyone’s celebrating Kelly and Rian’s wedding Laughing
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 12 Dec 2017, 7:54 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:I’m sorry, but that last pic looks like everyone’s celebrating Kelly and Rian’s wedding Laughing
@Cowgirlsamurai

Right?

Why is Kelly dressed like a bride? lol  And Adam way in the back. Seems they just arranged them by height in that group pic. Very Happy

Adam looked a bit sad in the red carpet, but then again Adam barely smiles when posing in pics. At the LA premiere he seemed more relaxed  though but who knows. I was still hoping for an Adam/Daisy pic alone together at these premieres but it seems is not happening sadly. Sad
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:05 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:I’m sorry, but that last pic looks like everyone’s celebrating Kelly and Rian’s wedding Laughing
@Cowgirlsamurai

Lol! I thought the exact same thing! That's exactly what it looks like. Mark looks like the best man or maybe dad. Smile  Laughing
Kelly looks lovely. I love her dress.

And Rian is beyond adorable. Love
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:30 pm

I hate how Daisy can make a garbage bag still look haute couture! AAARGH why is life so unfair?!

ETA: Wearing a garbage bag, does this confirm she is also Reylo trash?
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:51 pm

@tukicarreno

He had his lovely wife with him, I'd be more comfortable too. Adam and Daisy really didn't interact that much during this press tour, Daisy was paired mainly with Mark, lately with Domhnall or just on her own. Not to mention no interactions at the premiere - as far as we saw. Besties kinda didn't looked that way, but you know, Adam is not the one hug others or being overly emotional on such events.

@rey09

Maybe he just doesn't know, sometimes truth is simple.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:54 pm

tukicarreno wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai

Right?

Why is Kelly dressed like a bride? lol  And Adam way in the back. Seems they just arranged them by height in that group pic. Very Happy
@tukicarreno

but this time kind of original Very Happy only he wasn't with black bow and white shirt...
sorry in that pic they look like penguins ))) cute penguins
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 12 Dec 2017, 9:01 pm

DarthRen wrote:@tukicarreno

He had his lovely wife with him, I'd be more comfortable too. Adam and Daisy really didn't interact that much during this press tour, Daisy was paired mainly with Mark, lately with Domhnall or just on her own. Not to mention no interactions at the premiere - as far as we saw. Besties kinda didn't looked that way, but you know, Adam is not the one hug others or being overly emotional on such events.

@rey09

Maybe he just doesn't know, sometimes truth is simple.
@DarthRen

Not sure is because of that. He just doesn´t seem to like these kind of events. He is more relaxed in smaller settings /interviews.

I do think Adam & Daisy seem to get along very well they just don´t show it much on public. I always go to that moment on Kimmel when Daisy gave him the thumbs up to check if he was doing well. That felt very genuine and warm to me. He had this look of relief on his face when she did that , plus it means they got close when they filmed TLJ. I really have no doubt in my mind they became good friends while shooting in Ireland. Heck, they even went out for drinks some nights. Daisy confirmed it. Also Adam said it was so easy to be around Daisy that he could listen to her talk all day.
Anyways, I am sure he is quite tired after all the traveling for the press tour plus as you said he is just not a huggable/emotional guy..
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Tue 12 Dec 2017, 9:22 pm

During this promotional period Daisy has mentioned a few times how she's socially awkward and has difficulty adjusting to new people. Pair that with her anxiety and introversion, she's actually a very shy person. All that smileyness and giddy laughter actually stems from being slightly uncomfortable and nervous. I think I relate to her somewhat because I tend to do the same thing too when meeting new people or forced to be social. She's very honest and genuine with her reactions.

I think she felt really close with John, other than the fact that they spent a lot of time together filming TFA, it's also because John is somewhat of an extrovert. And usually, introverts need to have that one extrovert friend who balances things out and they meet each other halfway. That's why they're so quirky and fun together and they have this great chemistry. Daisy mentioned being nervous not to be teamed up with John, and that's because she'll have to make new friendships again which is emotionally tiresome for introverts.

Adam OTOH, if pureblooded introvert, and he and Daisy may have connected on that level. They're both very serious when it comes to their roles and they tend to overthink and sometimes ramble. Daisy seems like someone who has lots of opinions but not sure how to voice them out, meanwhile Adam seems like a great listener with good insight.

John and Daisy's friendship has a phsyical expression element where they aren't afraid to hug and kiss and just be around each other, and that's sort of an extrovert thing. Meanwhile Adam and Daisy's friendship is more on conversations (apparently) and introspection, and they respect each other's personal space.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Tue 12 Dec 2017, 11:46 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:Kelly reading thirsty tweets to John Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

@MyOnlyHope

omg this was one of the best things I've ever watched!!!! I love this so much! John's face is sooooo adorable!

Domhnall shouting at Daisy: "look at me when I'm talking to you!" lol
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Tue 12 Dec 2017, 11:57 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:Kelly reading thirsty tweets to John Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

@MyOnlyHope

omg this was one of the best things I've ever watched!!!! I love this so much! John's face is sooooo adorable!

Domhnall shouting at Daisy: "look at me when I'm talking to you!" lol
@SheLitAFire

Okay, I now ship Daihnall. Or Domsy. Or whatever. (But never HuxRey really)
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 13 Dec 2017, 12:03 am

SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down