Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLJ Press Tour

+32
vaderito
MrsWindu
Lily Snape
ISeeAnIsland
Anakin Skywalker
Cowgirlsamurai
Irina de France
rey09
SkyStar
Darth_marshmallow
Reylo Lemon
reylo1992
liveinsummee
MindAndMagic
naberrie93
Blood Moon
Piper Maru
MyOnlyHope
FrolickingFizzgig
special_cases
SoloSideCousin
Armadeus
Casper
benorganasolo
Darth Rowan
tukicarreno
Rei of Sunshine
DarthRen
Kessel
SheLitAFire
Kylo Rey
Atenais
36 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TLJ Press Tour - Page 4 Empty Re: TLJ Press Tour

Post by ISeeAnIsland Wed 13 Dec 2017, 12:10 am

SheLitAFire wrote:
SkyStar wrote:Hilarious and John got Kylo Very Happy 

@SkyStar

I took this just now and got Finn.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/christianzamora/which-star-wars-character-from-the-new-trilogy-are-you?utm_term=.ue6Z3lL9o7#.bn4y3kA27n
@SheLitAFire

I got Rey!
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Wed 13 Dec 2017, 12:19 am

Rei of Sunshine wrote:During this promotional period Daisy has mentioned a few times how she's socially awkward and has difficulty adjusting to new people. Pair that with her anxiety and introversion, she's actually a very shy person. All that smileyness and giddy laughter actually stems from being slightly uncomfortable and nervous. I think I relate to her somewhat because I tend to do the same thing too when meeting new people or forced to be social. She's very honest and genuine with her reactions.

I think she felt really close with John, other than the fact that they spent a lot of time together filming TFA, it's also because John is somewhat of an extrovert. And usually, introverts need to have that one extrovert friend who balances things out and they meet each other halfway. That's why they're so quirky and fun together and they have this great chemistry. Daisy mentioned being nervous not to be teamed up with John, and that's because she'll have to make new friendships again which is emotionally tiresome for introverts.

Adam OTOH, if pureblooded introvert, and he and Daisy may have connected on that level. They're both very serious when it comes to their roles and they tend to overthink and sometimes ramble. Daisy seems like someone who has lots of opinions but not sure how to voice them out, meanwhile Adam seems like a great listener with good insight.

John and Daisy's friendship has a phsyical expression element where they aren't afraid to hug and kiss and just be around each other, and that's sort of an extrovert thing. Meanwhile Adam and Daisy's friendship is more on conversations (apparently) and introspection, and they respect each other's personal space.
@Rei of Sunshine

Yeah, I agree.

I think John is a total extrovert. I bet he's so much fun to be around.  It's interesting because I initially thought Daisy was an extrovert too, but on her own, she's not. She seems uncomfortable and unsure at times. Yet, get her around an extrovert she's comfortable with and she'll start acting extroverted too. I think she responds to John's charisma and jubilant energy. He makes her feel comfortable and happy.  At least that's what it looks like to me as I am that same way. I'm usually more introverted on my own, but if I'm around someone extroverted who I get along with very well, I start acting more extroverted too. Daisy was also a little bit like that with Josh Gad too, and he also strikes me as an extrovert.

I think you described the likely dynamic between Daisy and Adam perfectly. I'm sure they had lots of interesting discussions and I could see Daisy being the more talkative one while Adam listened.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Wed 13 Dec 2017, 12:38 am

SkyStar wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:@Darth_marshmallow @SkyStar

Have you seen him in About Time? That was the first movie (other than his brief stint as a Weasley in HP) that I saw him in, about a year before TFA. It's really good and a very different character than Hux!
About Time imdb page
@SheLitAFire

He somehow manages to be a different character in a lot of films - like I have seen him also as Levin in Anna Karenina and in American Made, but I haven't seen the About Time - thanks for the recommendation! Gonna check it out and probably watch more movies with him. Very Happy
@SkyStar

I'll definitely check these films out Very Happy (I remember him only in Ex Machina and HP). I will have to rewatch About time Very Happy
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Wed 13 Dec 2017, 12:49 am

SheLitAFire wrote:
SkyStar wrote:Hilarious and John got Kylo Very Happy 

@SkyStar

I took this just now and got Finn.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/christianzamora/which-star-wars-character-from-the-new-trilogy-are-you?utm_term=.ue6Z3lL9o7#.bn4y3kA27n
@SheLitAFire

I got Kylo. No wonder. Smile
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Wed 13 Dec 2017, 12:57 am

Kessel wrote:
Rei of Sunshine wrote:During this promotional period Daisy has mentioned a few times how she's socially awkward and has difficulty adjusting to new people. Pair that with her anxiety and introversion, she's actually a very shy person. All that smileyness and giddy laughter actually stems from being slightly uncomfortable and nervous. I think I relate to her somewhat because I tend to do the same thing too when meeting new people or forced to be social. She's very honest and genuine with her reactions.

I think she felt really close with John, other than the fact that they spent a lot of time together filming TFA, it's also because John is somewhat of an extrovert. And usually, introverts need to have that one extrovert friend who balances things out and they meet each other halfway. That's why they're so quirky and fun together and they have this great chemistry. Daisy mentioned being nervous not to be teamed up with John, and that's because she'll have to make new friendships again which is emotionally tiresome for introverts.

Adam OTOH, if pureblooded introvert, and he and Daisy may have connected on that level. They're both very serious when it comes to their roles and they tend to overthink and sometimes ramble. Daisy seems like someone who has lots of opinions but not sure how to voice them out, meanwhile Adam seems like a great listener with good insight.

John and Daisy's friendship has a phsyical expression element where they aren't afraid to hug and kiss and just be around each other, and that's sort of an extrovert thing. Meanwhile Adam and Daisy's friendship is more on conversations (apparently) and introspection, and they respect each other's personal space.
@Rei of Sunshine

Yeah, I agree.

I think John is a total extrovert. I bet he's so much fun to be around.  It's interesting because I initially thought Daisy was an extrovert too, but on her own, she's not. She seems uncomfortable and unsure at times. Yet, get her around an extrovert she's comfortable with and she'll start acting extroverted too. I think she responds to John's charisma and jubilant energy. He makes her feel comfortable and happy.  At least that's what it looks like to me as I am that same way. I'm usually more introverted on my own, but if I'm around someone extroverted who I get along with very well, I start acting more extroverted too. Daisy was also a little bit like that with Josh Gad too, and he also strikes me as an extrovert.

I think you described the likely dynamic between Daisy and Adam perfectly. I'm sure they had lots of interesting discussions and I could see Daisy being the more talkative one while Adam listened.
@Kessel

I think being with an extrovert friend brings out Daisy's outgoing side, and she performs much better socially because she has a fallback or a partner so to speak.

I can only guess but maybe Daisy was intimidated by Adam at first because he seems so serious. I think that as they hung out more, she realizes he's also socially awkward like her but much more so. I can't picture them out in public or on the red carpet being all huggy and touchy unless Daisy initiates it, because Adam never seems to start the hugging. (Or maybe it's because he's married and since Daisy is much more reserved than, say, Lena Dunham).

Anyways, I guess I like them as they are, I only wish they'd do more interviews together and maybe a photoshoot.

John's like the friend you can hangout with anytime, while Adam is the friend you can talk to on the phone for hours about anything at all.

But who cares about these two. I'm all for Daihnall/Domsy now!!!
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:06 am

Rei of Sunshine wrote:
Kessel wrote:

@Rei of Sunshine

Yeah, I agree.

@Kessel

I think being with an extrovert friend brings out Daisy's outgoing side, and she performs much better socially because she has a fallback or a partner so to speak.

I can only guess but maybe Daisy was intimidated by Adam at first because he seems so serious. I think that as they hung out more, she realizes he's also socially awkward like her but much more so. I can't picture them out in public or on the red carpet being all huggy and touchy unless Daisy initiates it, because Adam never seems to start the hugging. (Or maybe it's because he's married and since Daisy is much more reserved than, say, Lena Dunham).

Anyways, I guess I like them as they are, I only wish they'd do more interviews together and maybe a photoshoot.

John's like the friend you can hangout with anytime, while Adam is the friend you can talk to on the phone for hours about anything at all.

@Rei of Sunshine

I agree on all points. Smile

I also wasn't expecting to enjoy Daisy and Domhnell's interactions so much.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:11 am

Rei of Sunshine wrote:
Kessel wrote:

@Rei of Sunshine

Yeah, I agree.

@Kessel

@Rei of Sunshine

Agreed. Daisy also has a boyfriend, their friendship is about something else than John and Daisy. Which is fine, I would love at least a picture or some friendly interactions, interviews like Daisy did with Domhnall. But that is just me.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Wed 13 Dec 2017, 8:09 am

DarthRen wrote:In the light of this madness with leaks. bunch of pics from European Premiere of The Last Jedi in London.

Pics:
@DarthRen

They all look so good. I'm loving Gwen's dress. She looks like a queen. And Adam is a prince. A very hot one. I loving him in black.

Thanks for sharing, I didn't see pics before because I'm avoiding Internet, SNS, etc, etc. I want to be spoiler free when I watch the movie tonight. So anxious!
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Wed 13 Dec 2017, 11:28 am

There was a press conference today in London with the whole cast and Adam was not there! Anyone knows why? So strange because he was at the premiere last night. scratch
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Dec 2017, 11:34 am

tukicarreno wrote:There was a press conference today in London with the whole cast and Adam was not there! Anyone knows why? So strange because he was at the premiere last night. scratch
@tukicarreno

He’s appearing on Stephen Colbert’s show tomorrow. I got the impression, especially as his wife didn’t accompany him, that he’d flown in for the red carpet premiere but would be flying back to New York straight after. He probably left after the obligatory royal handshakes and such.

Last edited by KrazyForKylo on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Wed 13 Dec 2017, 2:59 pm

Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Wed 13 Dec 2017, 3:12 pm

Perfect to take off the tension:

SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 13 Dec 2017, 3:30 pm

SkyStar wrote:Perfect to take off the tension:

@SkyStar

Just what I needed! Love My favorite is the "Would you Rather" video. I love how Gwen really spends time analyzing every question (in this vid and others lol). I also want to know what Domhnall and Andy were laughing about when it cut back to them on the question "who would you rather want as a friend?" and Domhnall answered Rey and then later it cuts back to them laughing during that same question but you don't know why lol
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Wed 13 Dec 2017, 3:38 pm

tukicarreno wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:For you guys who aren't following spoilers:

TLJ Press Tour - Page 4 OOPIf9l
@FrolickingFizzgig

Thanks for that! Gives me so much hope for Reylo!
@tukicarreno

I have a feeling that we all DID expect where those characters were going.  Smile Well, we will know really soon!!!  Hard to believe.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Wed 13 Dec 2017, 3:48 pm

Adam addresses some of his "controversial" statements lol

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Wed 13 Dec 2017, 4:09 pm

rey09 wrote:

@rey09

Have you seen the movie yet? Because I just want to tell you that that scene in your signature is one of the best scenes in the movie!
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Wed 13 Dec 2017, 4:17 pm

Rei of Sunshine wrote:
rey09 wrote:

@rey09

Have you seen the movie yet? Because I just want to tell you that that scene in your signature is one of the best scenes in the movie!
@Rei of Sunshine I HAVE NOT AHHHH!!!!!! omg, this week is torture. I'm also avoiding spoilers like the plague. I feel like I'm gollum without my precious ring...it's that bad. I'm curled up in my bed thinking MUST SEE NOW. I'm watching Saturday morning so....yea... *cries* 
I have no doubt it is the best scene- he looks too damn beautiful for it to be anything less loll.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Wed 13 Dec 2017, 4:36 pm

SkyStar wrote:Perfect to take off the tension:

@SkyStar

Love Mark's comment about Adam being funny. I personally love Adam's dry sense of humor. He has a good comedy timing, if you watch Lucky Logan or Girls. Someone as funny and in love witha good humor as Mark can find Adam funny, it's cute.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 13 Dec 2017, 4:45 pm

rey09 wrote:
Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine I HAVE NOT AHHHH!!!!!! omg, this week is torture. I'm also avoiding spoilers like the plague. I feel like I'm gollum without my precious ring...it's that bad. I'm curled up in my bed thinking MUST SEE NOW. I'm watching Saturday morning so....yea... *cries* 
I have no doubt it is the best scene- he looks too damn beautiful for it to be anything less loll.
@rey09

::shivers excitedly knowing what Rei of Sunshine is referencing about rey09's gif and stares at gif while the minutes pass by:: H-beating
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Thu 14 Dec 2017, 1:57 am

Daisy mentioned developing a strong friendship with Mark while filming, no word on Adam.

DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Thu 14 Dec 2017, 8:07 am

It seems to me Mark is really tired, the poor thing Sad
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Thu 14 Dec 2017, 9:57 am

They didn´t ask Daisy specifically about Adam in that interview.

Here´s one where she mentions him like 5 times! lol Very Happy  I love you

tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Thu 14 Dec 2017, 10:54 am

tukicarreno wrote:They didn´t ask Daisy specifically about Adam in that interview.

@tukicarreno
Daisy's karaoke song for Kylo is Unbreak My Heart LMAO. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I feel like the Spotify playlists are going to be updated with a bunch of hilarious breakup songs.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Thu 14 Dec 2017, 11:53 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:
tukicarreno wrote:They didn´t ask Daisy specifically about Adam in that interview.

@tukicarreno
Daisy's karaoke song for Kylo is Unbreak My Heart LMAO. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I feel like the Spotify playlists are going to be updated with a bunch of hilarious breakup songs.
@MyOnlyHope

Gosh I can't wait to see Antoine (spelling?) in this movie! He sounds really great! lol! Antwon? Antwan? lol
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Thu 14 Dec 2017, 12:39 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:

@tukicarreno

@MyOnlyHope

Gosh I can't wait to see Antoine (spelling?) in this movie! He sounds really great! lol! Antwon? Antwan? lol
@SheLitAFire

I know! You can totally tell that Daisy was instructed not to talk much about working with Adam because all their storylines were supposed to be a surprise until the release of the movie! lol. I bet now she is relieved she can finally talk about it! Very Happy
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next