Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion: SW Rebels

+11
jakkusun
FrolickingFizzgig
MoonlitMoss
vaderito
Rimfaxe96
rey09
Force22
Moonjump05
panki
CienaRee
YoloKylo
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

General Discussion: SW Rebels - Page 2 Empty Re: General Discussion: SW Rebels

Post by panki Mon 18 Apr 2016, 4:41 am

Some news- the female voice in the sith Holocron has been listed as Nika Futterman...who was the voice of Asajj Ventress in the Clone Wars....so could Ventress have left this holocron or will we be seeing a new female sith lord like Darth Traya brought into canon?

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

General Discussion: SW Rebels - Page 2 Empty Cool Anakin and Ahsoka video (warning, Rebels Spoilers contained within)

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:19 pm

Video of Vader vs Ahsoka, with Anakin and Ahsoka flashbacks:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:46 pm

"I'm no Jedi"

That woman * has made such damage for this character for me....
Ashoka is quite great, actually...she's not dead, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 5:13 pm

I know who you're talking about, but don't let that "girl" ruin your impression of one of the coolest Jedis we've seen in the saga.

Her fate is left ambiguous, but it looks like she is seen walking into the temple at the end of the video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 5:17 pm

I know you're right...I should start by watching CW...
Cool Jedi?
*chuckles* only if Gray Dark Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 5:18 pm

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 5:24 pm

Know it to be true

Back to top Go down

General Discussion: SW Rebels - Page 2 Empty Ahsoka and Daughter: consequences from the Mortis Trilogy

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 6:07 pm

During the Mortis Trilogy, Ahsoka is "killed" by Son, after she served him no further purpose. Son, trying to kill Father with the Dagger of Mortis, inadvertently delivered a fatal strike to Daughter. Daughter then gave the rest of her life force to Ahsoka, in the following ritual, in which Anakin transfered Daughter's life force into Ahsoka:

General Discussion: SW Rebels - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130525023741

Shortly after this, Ahsoka would be followed by a owl-like bird called a convor. This bird appeared in a few episodes of The Clone Wars, and two episodes of Rebels, including the season finale. The convor is seen flying away after Ahsoka's duel with Vader. It is interesting to note that this particular convor's color palette is a really good match for Daughter:

General Discussion: SW Rebels - Page 2 Convordaughter-850x511

Notice the white, green, and gold. It is possible that either the convor is the spirit of Daughter, watching over Ahsoka, or that it represents Daughter, whose life force is connected to Ahsoka.

Dave Filoni said: "In some ways, I could say that it's a messenger, it's an observer. It is definitely something. And I would suggest – I would rather have fans debate – but I would suggest to say that whatever that thing is an avatar of has actually appeared in the animated Star Wars universe before. So decrypt from there... Have a fun summer!"

Seems like the convor has some significance. If Ahsoka is actually still alive, there could be a lot more left to her story.

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 19 Apr 2016, 8:54 pm

can you provide links where I can watch this for free? Looks and sounds great. I'd like to participate in the discussion but have no clue where to find this. I've heard I can watch episodes on Youtube but couldn't find this.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 9:04 pm

The Clone Wars is on netflix. Otherwise, the 3 Mortis episodes are on youtube, although the pitch is slightly higher as a way to get around automatic copyright protection. The 3 episodes are: Overlords, Altar of Mortis, and Ghosts of Mortis.

Rebels can be seen on Disney XD's youtube account, from what I hear, or on On-demand through cable.

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitMoss Tue 19 Apr 2016, 9:31 pm

That video Love I'm so excited for the Ahsoka book.
MoonlitMoss
MoonlitMoss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:56 pm

Topics "Convor Birds - The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels Connection" and "Ahsoka and Daughter: consequences from the Mortis Trilogy" have been merged.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 7:45 am

Way to beat me to the punch, @panki

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Fri 29 Apr 2016, 5:18 am

Updates-

1.The Lego Force Awakens Short titled 'Rey Strikes Back' features the Ghost Ship flying off from Jakku and Choppers voice can be heard as well.....so this is not canon but could it be a clue that Chopper is alive and on the ship? But what about the rest of the crew? Many would be in the same age group as Obi-wan was in ANH....only Ezra would be in his early 50s as would Sabine.....could they still be on the ship or is it a new crew? Could any of them make a brief appearance in Rogue One or episode 8?

2. It has been confirmed by Dave Filoni that the voice in the holocron belongs to an as yet unnamed female sith lord who tried to build a super weapon on Malachor but the jedi interfered and the planet was destroyed... could this sith lady's holocron guide Ezra to the dark side in season 3 of Rebels? (Are we about to see Darth Traya become canon?)

Here is a nice video telling us what we can expect in Season 3...

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

General Discussion: SW Rebels - Page 2 Empty [Star Wars Rebels] Will we see Alora and Pipey again?

Post by panki Wed 11 May 2016, 6:22 am

I was re-watching old episodes of Star Wars Rebels and in the episode- "The Future of the Force", the ghost crew rescue two force sensitive infants from the inquisitors and reunite them with their families.

General Discussion: SW Rebels - Page 2 270?cb=20151205043639

General Discussion: SW Rebels - Page 2 500?cb=20151205042604

The first is a human baby named Alora who was reunited with her grandmother, and the second was an Ithorian boy named Pipey who was returned to his mother. Ezra is 16 at this time (Luke and Leia's age).

Alora and Pipey would be around 8 years old when Ben Solo was born. Could they have been part of Luke's new order? Will they be KOR? Will we get to see the grown up version of these characters in the ST? I hope we do because there should be more force sensitives around if the jedi order has to be restored by the end of the ST.

We already have precedent of a novel/comic book character becoming a character in the ST (Temmin Wexley appers as a young boy in Aftermath and as an adult pilot in both TFA movie and the Poe Dameron Comics).

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

General Discussion: SW Rebels - Page 2 Empty SW Rebels (Season 3) Preview Clip

Post by panki Wed 13 Jul 2016, 5:09 pm

On the Star Wars Show, we saw a few minutes from season 3 of Rebels.... Ezra, Sabine and Zeb are rescuing the pirate Hondo Ohnaka and a little pig like guy from an imperial prison... we hear Hera's voice as well but Kanan is absent. Most notable is Ezra- he looks older, sports a new hairstyle (a little similar to Galen Marek of the EU) and his new green lightsaber.

Prediction time: Based on Ezra's lightsaber colour and hilt design, his use of extremely acrobatic Ataru style fighting (this especially!!!!) and his obvious influence of using the light and dark side- I predict that we're seeing Quinlan Vos this season in Rebels!!!! I think he is guiding Ezra!!!  cheers

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by jakkusun Wed 13 Jul 2016, 8:37 pm

General Discussion: SW Rebels - Page 2 Tumblr_oa9zgrGbn91vzj79ho8_400General Discussion: SW Rebels - Page 2 Tumblr_oa9zgrGbn91vzj79ho5_400

Oh gosh I'm so excited about everything. I caught up on Rebels a couple weeks ago, just in time. I'm loving Ezra's new look so much.

Your prediction about Quinlan Vos makes a lot of sense! They are always having characters from The Clone Wars cross over, so I can see it happening. I'm only in the beginning of The Clone Wars season 2, so I haven't seen Quinlan yet. And I haven't read Dark Disciple either. I really should though, he sounds awesome.
jakkusun
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Wed 13 Jul 2016, 11:29 pm

jakkusun wrote:General Discussion: SW Rebels - Page 2 Tumblr_oa9zgrGbn91vzj79ho8_400General Discussion: SW Rebels - Page 2 Tumblr_oa9zgrGbn91vzj79ho5_400

Oh gosh I'm so excited about everything. I caught up on Rebels a couple weeks ago, just in time. I'm loving Ezra's new look so much.

Your prediction about Quinlan Vos makes a lot of sense! They are always having characters from The Clone Wars cross over, so I can see it happening. I'm only in the beginning of The Clone Wars season 2, so I haven't seen Quinlan yet. And I haven't read Dark Disciple either. I really should though, he sounds awesome.
@jakkusun

When I saw that spin, I remembered this scene from the comics....and this is only one if many similar moves...not many of the jedi are as acrobatic as Quinlan Vos.... Very Happy

General Discussion: SW Rebels - Page 2 Vos

He doesn't appear in Season 2 of Rebels but his arc was never closed in the Clone Wars cartoon and it was left open ended even in Dark Disciple.... and he has a duel pending with Maul based on unfinished clone wars concept art.... going slightly into spoiler territory- Maul has appeared in the finale of season 2.... so there is a good chance Vos will appear in season 3... he is the best person to teach Ezra to balance the light and the dark. Smile

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by jakkusun Thu 14 Jul 2016, 12:38 am

@panki Duuude! That bit about him having a duel pending with Maul is really selling me on your prediction. Very Happy And helping Ezra with the balance of the light and the dark. But what about Kanan in this? hmmm. His absence from the clip worries me.
Spoiler:
jakkusun
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 14 Jul 2016, 12:48 am

EZRA'S HAIR. NOOOOOOOO.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 14 Jul 2016, 12:59 am

jakkusun wrote:@panki Duuude! That bit about him having a duel pending with Maul is really selling me on your prediction. Very Happy And helping Ezra with the balance of the light and the dark. But what about Kanan in this? hmmm. His absence from the clip worries me.
Spoiler:
@jakkusun

I have a feeling we'll only learn what happened to Ahsoka after the release of the novel in October.... there is a chance she might briefly appear in Rebels but it makes more sense to continue her story in a novel or comic series.

I am a little worried about Kanan as well.... season 2 seems to show Ezra being the one who turns to the dark side...but
Spoiler:

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by jakkusun Thu 14 Jul 2016, 1:27 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:EZRA'S HAIR. NOOOOOOOO.
@FrolickingFizzgig
EZRA'S HAIR. YESSSS.
General Discussion: SW Rebels - Page 2 Giphy_10
I'm sorry. I'm being obnoxious. xD

----------------------

@panki
Spoiler:
jakkusun
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 14 Jul 2016, 2:53 am

jakkusun wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig
EZRA'S HAIR. YESSSS.
General Discussion: SW Rebels - Page 2 Giphy_10
I'm sorry. I'm being obnoxious. xD

----------------------

@panki
Spoiler:
@jakkusun

Lol @ sparkly Ezra.

Spoiler:

Last edited by panki on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by jakkusun Thu 14 Jul 2016, 3:31 am

@panki Oooh Yeah her mother was Death Watch! (didn't even notice that when I watched the episode cause I haven't seen the mandalorian clone wars episodes yet) According to my research, Death Watch was pretty tiny by the time of the OT? idk if she could be the leader of it? It depends on if it is still around? idk Sabine told the other Mandalorians that she wasn't Death Watch, just her mother, but you are right this is probably gonna be a huge part of her story, since they teased it as part of her family/past. And Maul has a history with Death Watch, too, lol.

I need to catch up on Rogue information! I will always be amazed at your ability to be knowledgeable on all Star Wars subjects, and then connect them all. Smile I'm looking forward to your spoiler/connections/theories/predictions.
jakkusun
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2016, 5:31 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig

I KNOWWWW!!! AHHHH!!! Imagine if Kylo cut his hair like that! L-puke Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next