Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[controversial] did ben have to die?

+35
LastCrusadeLeft
Teo oswald
DeeBee
SW_Heroine_Journey
LadyGaufrette
Birdwoman
unicorn
lauvamp
grimbergen
SkyStar
reylo1992
Let The Past Die
Froggy
LadyHa
fuhry
Socialnole
motherofpearl1
MaddieDove
SanghaRen
cherrylipstick
snufkin
Lily Snape
OrionStars
Atenais
Kyla Ren
nickandnora
rey09
Moonjump05
Gemini
spacebaby45678
Saracene
special_cases
Piper Maru
FrolickingFizzgig
guardienne
39 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

[controversial] did ben have to die? - Page 9 Empty Re: [controversial] did ben have to die?

Post by motherofpearl1 Fri 20 Sep 2024, 4:13 am

Okay, sorry to double post, but someone on tumblr recently pointed out that Hugh Jackman, another favourite of mine, has played Wolverine of the X Men in no fewer than ten films.
Since the original back in 2000, Hugh has gone on to have a great career, including being Oscar nominated for Les Miz. Yet in an interview I was pleased to see that he enjoyed playing Wolverine and cited the character 'made' him as a Hollywood star. The reason I'm mentioning this is Adam practically said the same thing about playing Kylo/Ben. I'm pretty sure that he would have come back to play him again, in another film or tv series - Tom Hiddleston played Loki in two series, and Ewan McGregor in Obi Wan.

But TROS robbed Adam and we fans of his of that forever. As Adam said, they are 'doing things' but not with him. The fact that both fans and critics stated he stole the entire series doesn't matter to Disney. Currently fans of The Acolyte are getting a petition going to have the series return but I suspect they'll get the same reception as we reylos did when we petitioned Disney to continue Ben's story.

What a wasted opportunity. Sad
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Loreley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9