Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Luminous/High Republic Era

+8
californiagirl
SW_Heroine_Journey
Mila95
special_cases
vaderito
snufkin
12 Parsnips
rey09
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 Empty Re: Project Luminous/High Republic Era

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 25 Jul 2021, 7:45 am

Hey all just thought would update this thread in light of new announcements:
https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-high-republic-panel-comic-con-at-home-2021

Am most looking forward to Charles Soule’s “Eye of the Storm” about villain /anti hero Marchion Ro.

Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 Fbd91210
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 5dfc4910
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 Ec0ad810
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 1701aa10
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 1f831a10
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 Bbcfb010
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 B2c97a10
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 7b5de210
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 648f5e10
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 C95edc10
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 73373510
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 Empty Re: Project Luminous/High Republic Era

Post by motherofpearl1 Sun 25 Jul 2021, 10:28 am

I don't know if this is the right thread but...
https://www.cbr.com/star-wars-mena-massoud-ezra-bridger/

I'm not familiar with Rebels, or live action Aladdin for that matter, but anyone who is....thoughts?
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 25 Jul 2021, 11:28 am

@motherofpearl1
Yeah heard about his casting a few months ago as well as recent confirmation that Rupert Friend ( you’ll like kallus ) is playing Kallus in Kenobi series ( like vader and kylo he is an enforcer agent for the empire & has an incredible redemption arc in Rebels ).
I think Mena Massoud will be perfect as Ezra as Ezra is pretty much like space Aladdin but powerfully force sensitive - he’s a good kid but does try to dabble with both sides of the force and Ezra has a force bond with the one and only Darth Maul too.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sun 25 Jul 2021, 11:37 am

Wow....hero and villain Force bond.
Where did we hear that before....
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 25 Jul 2021, 11:44 am

@motherofpearl1
Lol! Yeah kylo and Rey only it happened in Rebels first( before TLJ) and it led to us thinking what we saw in TFA between Rey and Kylo - the connection - was going to definitely be confirmed as force bond after Rebels . There was a lot of foreshadowing in rebels for the sequel trilogy as it was running at the same time .
The force bond concept isn’t new though as you had one between yoda and Dooku too and Bastila and Revan. But as far as we know it wasn’t on the same level as kylo and Rey ( dyad ).
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sun 25 Jul 2021, 12:04 pm

You know, I really think if they had gotten Johnson or someone like him to write TROS, Ben would have lived and we would have gotten Reylo, because the resemblance between Rey and Bastila and Ben and Revan is so strong it can't be a coincidence. Even now it astonishes me.

I don't think we reylos - or like me, former reylos - were 'stupid'....we genuinely saw something there, a spark perhaps, I don't know. And although the end of TLJ put a gulf between them again, the way Ben was looking at Rey showed how much he still cared about her, as if Rian was 'leaving it open.'
I've tried over and over again to figure out why they scrapped it. Maybe it was because DLF were afraid of upsetting the 'fake woke'. Alan Dean Foster also said he wanted a Finn/Rey romance but they scuppered it. Maybe it was because of tiresome characters like the fandom menace and the posters on the FICM; Finn fans firmly believe Kylo stole what should have been HIS role as Rey's romantic partner; Rey fans firmly believe Kylo kidnapped, tortured and assaulted her (as do Finn fans), and I'm sorry to say quite a few people I've seen on other media think Reylo was 'racist' towards Finn and JB. I was even trolled on a news forum for Pete's sake - we were discussing a real life sexual assault and one poster accused reylos of 'promoting the abuse of women'; when I tried to point out that it's simply a fantasy film she proceeded to repeatedly shriek like a banshee that I didn't know what I was talking about, I'm a disgrace to womanhood, etc....me calling her a silly female steer didn't help much though!

Back to reylo...I think it really has 'burned me'. Not only am I reluctant to 'ship' anyone again outside fan fiction, I really have gone off all SW stuff now, and it's a pity because Rebels sounds good and prior to TROS I liked Mando.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 29 Jul 2021, 8:24 am

https://www.starwars.com/news/tempest-runner-cast

News of who is playing who in link to website above
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 1e4f9f10
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 Fe2a8710
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 11081a10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Fri 30 Jul 2021, 1:45 am

AhsokaTano wrote:

https://www.starwars.com/news/tempest-runner-cast

News of who is playing who in link to website above
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 1e4f9f10
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 Fe2a8710
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 11081a10
@AhsokaTano

Is that Marc Thompson the Marc Thompson who narrates all the Star Wars audio books?!

Thanks for sharing, I’m really not following the high republic stuff… I’m fatigued just thinking about getting across it all.
If I ever return to SW content I’m gonna be considered general audience I guess. After all, I’ve learned SW is not for me, because I’m not a true fan. Uh oh. I’m still salty… silent
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 31 Jul 2021, 4:49 pm

You are not the only one, my friend.
For me SW died with Ben Solo.
Forty two years of fandom....gone with one film. Maybe I'm just too old for it anymore.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 17 Sep 2021, 9:58 am

So updates on new republic era books and their covers :
https://www.starwars.com/news/the-fallen-star-and-other-book-covers-revealed-on-the-star-wars-the-high-republic-show
From yesterday.
This one in particular had me exclaiming holy sith!!! I love youI love youI love youI love you:
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 0b863810
Marchion Ro above the complicated villain/anti hero of this era( and is really someone else ). He is head of the Nihil and they have their main great hall and abode in “ no space “(hyperspace) - some might say the world between the worlds ….
The series The Acolyte which starts filming next year will tie into this era .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 18 Sep 2021, 6:35 pm

Hello I wanted to add further info :
https://twitter.com/tarkinstopshelf/status/1439027392564051968?s=24
In this tweet above you can hear Marchion’s voice in the audiobook-here are the latest reactions :

Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 3fa75d10
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 Aaa1cc10
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 918f5d10
Hope you can get into that penguin random house tweet and hear the voice . It got me thinking of the metatron connection in Star Wars again( who was also known as the voice ) and guarded the energy of the universe and life. What he says about being a link in the chain that leads to him makes me think about this father /son chain that goes through the whole of Star Wars like the line of “ Kings  and whole eternal emperor/plagueis idea of one spirit going throughout the ages through host bodies until we get to Ben solo :
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 4403e010
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 0da20110
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 428af010

I’ve talked about Metatron before in Star Wars ( see the tarot section) but it’s interesting because he’s also linked to loki too with the whole idea of metatron’s cube ( tesseract maybe ).
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 38351510
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 0bb5f910

How does Ben connect - is he a host body too? Would explain his ancient eyes etc . If Star Wars is the story of the dark and light coming together and the dark is always more mysterious and enigmatic then is Ben’s soul somehow split when he disappears on Exegol ( the light passing on with his mother we are told in the Skywalker family at war book ) but what happens to the kylo Ren side ? Does that go back to the void ? The world between worlds? No space we are told in the high republic ( where the great hall of the Nihil abide in a mockery of Norse myths about Valhalla where the slain warriors go ?) and Marchion Ro exists . It’s all so strange .
Marchion is definitely somebody we know ( it’s not his real name and he tells us in light of the Jedi he’s come from somewhere else but that place is lost to him now .
The fact they haven’t revealed his true name tells us it’s a name everyone would recognise otherwise they would tell us . I think there is a Ben solo connection but even more because I think there is more to Ben Solo/kylo then we think we know .

AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sun 19 Sep 2021, 3:19 am

These are some interesting theories....but I honestly doubt DLF will ever do anything with Ben Solo again. Unless they bring back the 'evil version' of his soul in the forthcoming Halloween special for Rey, or more likely, Finn, to nobly vanquish.

They got rid of the Skywalkers, period. That was JJ Abrams' intent and I suspect it was also DLF's intent, as Colin Trevorrow's version of Episode IX also had Ben/Kylo dying and being replaced by Rey. Looking back at the ST it was Rey's story, not Ben's, even though I personally think it should have been Ben's - it was, after all, the Skywalker saga, and I stand by this belief despite it getting me perma banned from the FICM plus an accusation of racism, as liking Ben Solo the most is 'putting the white character in front of the Black male lead', to quote one lovely FICM regular.

DLF wanted to focus on original characters. Abrams wanted to as well, hence his removal of a shot of Anakin's pod racer flag from Maz's castle during the editing process for TFA. I'm pretty sure the only character from the ST they intend to do more with will be Finn, as apparently they 'owe' John Boyega. I think they will now devote any future SW material to characters from PL, and the likes of the 'Bad Batch'. Rey coming back is a possibility and they are already making a Lego Halloween special starring Poe, but despite all the 'rumours' I don't think Ben/Kylo will ever return. SW's best ever character was thrown away to placate 'woke' and the toxic harpies that push it, like those who now dominate the FICM and who are driving every single Ben/Kylo fan off it, including the ones who only liked him as the 'bad guy'.

The supreme irony is that Ben/Kylo IS an 'original' character, yet they have tossed him out along with the OTs because he is their last descendant.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Sun 19 Sep 2021, 1:56 pm

More swtor stuff. Make it canon. I knew Palpatine was Valkorion after I watched TRoS. Or Vitiate, or Tenebrae, or whatever you want to call him (Valkorion was just a host body). lol!
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 19 Sep 2021, 2:38 pm

Well he was all the Sith and Sith eternal emperor - That’s stated in TROS so possible . Lol! Also Lucasfilm are reviving the SWTOR Games so makes you wonder what aspects of it they are going to make canon . If you look at the Kylo Ren comic too there are instances where it focuses on kylo’s mouth and Palpatine’s- just made me think about mouth of sauron and the darkness being like a virus /spirit speaking through them and using them as a vessel. TROS seems to play with this idea with Palpatine ( who is in a clone body remember not his original body and intends on passing his spirit into Rey ). Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 71c3e510
From SW Galaxy of Heroes above- although I haven’t unlocked him yet lol ( as I am concentrating on unlocking galactic legend supreme leader kylo ) see he is the Sith Eternal Emperor ( the same as Vitiate, Valkorian and who knows how far back it goes and who else is part of this line ). Like I said above it’s like the belief of divinity of kings and their right to rule following their bloodline or in this case their “ spirit “ ( religions even follow this idea by linking prophets to particular kings or bloodlines ) and it culminates in Rey ( which means king literally in Spanish ) as she’s received Ben’s spirit /life force whatever you want to call it . Anyway just some thoughts I love you
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Sun 19 Sep 2021, 3:00 pm

In the Legends canon Tenebrae was first. Nobody took over his body. In the Disney canon he is not canon yet but who knows. I don't know if I should be optimistic about the KotOR resurrection. I've heard that they are going to change the story in some way, not only the gameplay and graphics.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 20 Sep 2021, 1:54 am

AhsokaTano wrote:Well he was all the Sith and Sith eternal emperor - That’s stated in TROS so possible . Lol! Also Lucasfilm are reviving the SWTOR Games so makes you wonder what aspects of it they are going to make canon . If you look at the Kylo Ren comic too there are instances where it focuses on kylo’s mouth and Palpatine’s- just made me think about mouth of sauron and the darkness being like a virus /spirit speaking through them and using them as a vessel. TROS seems to play with this idea with Palpatine ( who is in a clone body remember not his original body and intends on passing his spirit into Rey ). Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 71c3e510
From SW Galaxy of Heroes above- although I haven’t unlocked him yet lol ( as I am concentrating on unlocking galactic legend supreme leader kylo ) see he is the Sith Eternal Emperor ( the same as Vitiate, Valkorian and who knows how far back it goes and who else is part of this line ). Like I said above it’s like the belief of divinity of kings and their right to rule following their bloodline or in this case their “ spirit “ ( religions even follow this idea by linking prophets to particular kings or bloodlines ) and it culminates in Rey ( which means king literally in Spanish ) as she’s received Ben’s spirit /life force whatever you want to call it . Anyway just some thoughts I love you

@AhsokaTano

I'm sorry, but the thought of Ben only living on as part of Rey....hate it. Sad
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 20 Sep 2021, 3:46 am

Yeah I know it’s not nice but they shared life force which I guess is like the soul version of sharing blood or fluids in body . Their souls are intertwined in that way. But we also know from Skywalker a family at war book that Ben went into the cosmic force with his mother . However the dyad is a new concept . Their bond is more than just a force bond we’ve seen in the past . Also something Loki tells us and sylvie in the marvel series - they cannot die - they don’t die . The dark side doesn’t die as it precedes the light ( life ). It’s more powerful and mysterious and something we don’t fully understand. Ben is part of this as kylo- he’s both . I just feel there are so many ways they could resurrect Ben /kylo - the helmet that goes missing half way through TROS , clones , world between worlds ( exegol leads to this )that his story isn’t done yet and how it all connects with the dark side .
Don’t forget too Ben tells us he is the shadow in the kylo Ren comics . In psychology the shadow can be all the negative aspects but if you look at it from a mythical religious point of view which Star Wars heavily taps into , the shadow is referred to as being God - ie many instances of God /the creator /the universe power /supreme intelligence/the force -whatever you want to call him , wrapping us in his shadowy cloak and he resides in the shadows and protects with his shadowy presence( even the whole scene in Bible with Mary conceiving is talked about as God overpowering and covering her with his shadow - his spirit/life force? ) and if you watch the saga there are so many instances of Star Wars playing with shadows ( jabba’s palace ,behind Qui Gon and including at the end in TROS when Rey stands with BB8 she becomes a shadow.
There is definitely more they are tapping into with Ben /kylo . Anyway just some thoughts and here’s hoping they give us more Ben/kylo content . I love you
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 20 Sep 2021, 7:45 am

Ben/Kylo was the best character SW ever gave us, and I'm a long time Han Solo fan. I would absolutely love to see him come back, but I honestly doubt if he will. DLF ignored the fan petition we gave them, and they also have been 'pushing' him as a darker character with post TROS material save TROKR. I'll never forget that horrible comic DeeBee kindly posted; particularly how the 'brave hero' he killed was a cross between Rey and Finn.
I wish I had your optimism Ahsoka, but I suspect if we do get to see any characters from the ST return in the future, it'll be the Trio. Boyega moaning that his character was 'hard done by', will in all likelihood lead to this 'Finn' series his fans are clamouring for. I'm just wondering if he will eventually get the romantic Finn/Rey he obviously wants, as Daisy didn't seem overly enthusiastic about it. Lord, I hate been so gloomy!!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 27 Nov 2021, 12:16 pm

Hey all so I wanted to update this section a bit - so the arc copies of new high republic items are being shipped out for the next phase in the new year and I thought these covers very interesting:
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 F5e61f10
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 E73a3510
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 06b4c410
So that’s our villain Marchion Ro in chains ( loki /the beast bound from mythology it reminds me of and the  Sith belief about freeing their chains - through victory my chains will be broken -the force will set me free)and that’s our villain too seated at the Nihil ball with Jedi Keeve Trennis ( she goes undercover to infiltrate the Nihil ).So couple of interesting things here ? Does Keeve become one of the lost 20 Jedi mentioned from the prequel trilogy - this seems to suggest so and why does she fall ? Does she fall in love with Marchion Ro the villain . This picture certainly aids this as they seem pretty comfortable with each other here .
The ball also made me think of the whole dancing with  death symbolism  , yin and Yang circling each other we see with kylo and Rey and obi wan and Anakin and the empire ball in the Claudia Gray novel “ Leia princess of Alderaan “ where she dances with imperial officers even though she’s working for the rebellion ..

Here is Keeve in the prequels :
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 A1987610
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 C97cc210
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 Cfe27910

AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 27 Nov 2021, 10:03 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Hey all so I wanted to update this section a bit - so the arc copies of new high republic items are being shipped out for the next phase in the new year and I thought these covers very interesting:
So that’s our villain Marchion Ro in chains ( loki /the beast bound from mythology it reminds me of and the  Sith belief about freeing their chains - through victory my chains will be broken -the force will set me free)and that’s our villain too seated at the Nihil ball with Jedi Keeve Trennis ( she goes undercover to infiltrate the Nihil ).So couple of interesting things here ? Does Keeve become one of the lost 20 Jedi mentioned from the prequel trilogy - this seems to suggest so and why does she fall ? Does she fall in love with Marchion Ro the villain . This picture certainly aids this as they seem pretty comfortable with each other here .
@AhsokaTano

Thanks for sharing AhsokaTano

Are you saying The woman in the third picture is an undercover Jedi? And the man with her is Marchion? (Martian?!)
I may be mistaken and I’m not familiar with new Republic stuff at all but just looking at that third picture the man seated doesn’t look like Marchion. I think the helmet is different. And you can see under his cloak he is wearing Jedi clothes, so I’m wondering if he is undercover Jedi.
I don’t know anything about the woman in the image.

What’s the general vibe about this new Republic aesthetic, what are people saying?
For me I feel a neck ache coming on just looking at all those heavy helmets! I don’t find it appealing when I don’t know the characters and can’t see their faces.

Lastly if an upcoming storyline is undercover Jedi woman falls for baddie and turns to the dark side, this would not be appealing to me. *eyeroll*
After TROS i’m tired of the Star Wars story that romantic love leads to suffering and tragedy. Until this message is balanced out with a more positive story I’m not interested in seeing any enemies to lovers story where romantic love is someone’s downfall…
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sun 28 Nov 2021, 1:41 am

DeeBee wrote:
AhsokaTano wrote:Hey all so I wanted to update this section a bit - so the arc copies of new high republic items are being shipped out for the next phase in the new year and I thought these covers very interesting:
@AhsokaTano

Thanks for sharing AhsokaTano

Are you saying The woman in the third picture is an undercover Jedi? And the man with her is Marchion? (Martian?!)
I may be mistaken and I’m not familiar with new Republic stuff at all but just looking at that third picture the man seated doesn’t look like Marchion. I think the helmet is different. And you can see under his cloak he is wearing Jedi clothes, so I’m wondering if he is undercover Jedi.
I don’t know anything about the woman in the image.

What’s the general vibe about this new Republic aesthetic, what are people saying?
For me I feel a neck ache coming on just looking at all those heavy helmets! I don’t find it appealing when I don’t know the characters and can’t see their faces.

Lastly if an upcoming storyline is undercover Jedi woman falls for baddie and turns to the dark side, this would not be appealing to me. *eyeroll*
After TROS i’m tired of the Star Wars story that romantic love leads to suffering and tragedy. Until this message is balanced out with a more positive story I’m not interested in seeing any enemies to lovers story where romantic love is someone’s downfall…
@DeeBee

And that's the rub, isn't it?
As I've said before, I'm very unfamiliar with SW spin offs...for me, my love of the franchise centred around the Skywalkers and Solos. I'm not interested anymore in future material if it doesn't include Ben Solo. And I'm super not interested in 'past' Ben Solo. I know how his story ends and any spin off featuring Luke teaching a young Ben will focus more on Luke.

It'll be two years since TROS aired, and I still find it hard to believe that they chose to end the Skywalker saga with such a horrible message.
The way to achieve peace, contentment and true strength of character....is to be eternally single. Romance is dead.

SW used to be about hope. Now I find it depressing. And as a chronic depressant I now find myself having to avoid it.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 28 Nov 2021, 3:46 am

@DeeBee
Yes it’s Keeve ( she’s an undercover Jedi) and that is Marchion Ro seated - he has many helmets and masks throughout the books and comics not just one and it’s a Nihil ball so like a masquerade they have different masks /helmets and are in costume .  It’s definitely them.

I don’t know how it’s all going to end but at the moment liking what am reading though I haven’t read everything. It’s been pretty well received in the fandom including by some reylos who loved Ben solo and they already have some favourite characters. What I didn’t expect was how it would connect to the prequel trilogy and now am wondering if it will connect to sequel . As I said before Marchion Ro is not his real name and they won’t tell us his real name at this stage - which suggests to me it’s a name we all know . Also Keeve sitting at his right hand like that reminds me of those boba scenes of fennic sitting next to him on the throne, and concept art of Rey at kylo’s side on the throne too.
Anyway I’ll see how it goes and obviously share anything I find reylo relevant here I love you
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 13 Feb 2022, 8:31 am

@motherofpearl1
Yes very interesting.They are definitely moving towards attachments being a good thing - they seemed to hint at this in Book of Boba fett with Grogu and Din where in a very emotional way Grogu chooses his father Din over becoming a Jedi and Din is absolutely stunned that he came back for him . It made me think of Beauty and the Beast that what we’ve seen so far in TROS is up to the part where the Beast let’s Belle go . But Rey will go back for Ben just like Belle goes back for the Beast .
Also twice in last few days the Star Wars official website have openly mentioned reylo and Ben stressing they are the couple of the sequel trilogy . There’s been a definite shift in how Lucasfilm are focussing on reylo and Ben in the last two years -we’ve gone from jj Abrams saying the reylo kiss was a chaste thank you brother sister type kiss ( yeah right I don’t think so ) to now acknowledging reylo as the couple of sequel trilogy . Almost as if they are prepping the audience for something….

https://www.starwars.com/news/quiz-valentines-which-star-wars-couple-are-you-and-your-partner

https://www.starwars.com/news/20-romantic-star-wars-quotes

Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 Dd880710
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 16ecef10
Project Luminous/High Republic Era  - Page 3 01d49310
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sun 13 Feb 2022, 8:41 am

As long as they aren't winding us up fine, but I wonder if they have finally noticed that they threw away what was the strongest part of the ST?

Anyway, the harpies on the FICM will be mightily annoyed, so that's one good thing... Twisted Evil
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3