Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahsoka on Disney+

2 posters

Go down

Ahsoka on Disney+ Empty Ahsoka on Disney+

Post by Darth Rowan Wed 30 Aug 2023, 4:31 pm

Ahsoka on Disney+ Ahsoka10

Discussion thread for the new Disney+ Ahsoka show.

Is anyone watching this?

It leaves a lot to be desired, imo, but it's still exciting to see where this goes because it's essentially an epilogue to Rebels.
Because it's been a while since Clone Wars and Rebels, Disney are providing an "Ahsoka playlist" with a list of episodes that are important to revisit before you jump into the new Ahsoka show so that you're not lost. I think that is a failure in storytelling for the show itself, one among many, but diehard fans probably won't care.

I've never liked Ahsoka to be honest, and I am not impressed with Rosario Dawson's aloof and weirdly sedated portrayal of her. That said I did like Rebels towards the end and am enjoying seeing Sabine in live action. I hope we will get to see Ezra at some point.
I also like some of the new characters, especially Baylan and Shin.

So far the thing I like best about this series is the soundtrack, particularly the closing credits music which you can find here:

It is a masterpiece and makes me hopeful that Star Wars music can continue to be epic and amazing even after John Williams retires for good. This theme has bits of Sabine's theme, Ashoka's theme and Hera's theme mixed beautifully.
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ahsoka on Disney+ Empty Re: Ahsoka on Disney+

Post by DeeBee Sat 02 Sep 2023, 5:11 am

@Darth Rowan
Hiya! I don’t want to pay for Disney plus so no not watching.. but if you watch and wouldn’t mind sharing, I would be curious to hear what you think  Ahsoka on Disney+ 270c
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down